Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
pushkin
Member+

President Isaias Afwerki and Prime Minister Dr. Abiy Ahmed on a leisurely stroll in Asmara's main street - Liberation Av

Post by pushkin » 27 Jan 2020, 06:23

What a nice surprise, President Isaias and Prime Minster Abiy, spent the evening here in the heart of Asmera. They visited many places including shops. It was an amazing scene. People were very excited and shouted Wedi Afie, Wedi Afie... So many hugs and handshakes. Dr Abiy looked very happy and relaxed. Only in Eritrea, can leaders freely move about and get showered with so much love by the very cultured people of Eritrea.

The leaders will be joined by the Somalian leader. As President said few weeks ago things are moving fast, 2020 will witness huge developments that will move the relations of the countries forward delivering greater peace, economic cooperation and removing obstacles.

Deqi-Arawit

Re: President Isaias Afwerki and Prime Minister Dr. Abiy Ahmed on a leisurely stroll in Asmara's main street - Liberatio

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 27 Jan 2020, 07:12

pushkin wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 06:23
What a nice surprise, President Isaias and Prime Minster Abiy, spent the evening here in the heart of Asmera. They visited many places including shops. It was an amazing scene. People were very excited and shouted Wedi Afie, Wedi Afie... So many hugs and handshakes. Dr Abiy looked very happy and relaxed. Only in Eritrea, can leaders freely move about and get showered with so much love by the very cultured people of Eritrea.

The leaders will be joined by the Somalian leader. As President said few weeks ago things are moving fast, 2020 will witness huge developments that will move the relations of the countries forward delivering greater peace, economic cooperation and removing obstacles.

Negro please.
Wedi medhin berad is dispised by a large numbers of Eritreans.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: President Isaias Afwerki and Prime Minister Dr. Abiy Ahmed on a leisurely stroll in Asmara's main street - Liberatio

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Jan 2020, 07:45

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 07:12
pushkin wrote:

Negro please.
Wedi medhin berad is dispised by a large numbers of Eritreans.
You keep on saying that, while reality proves otherwise. We show you videos & images of Eritreans swarming him to hug & kiss him, but you won't believe what your eyes & ears are witnessing. What can we say? Go to "may chelot", or to a psychiatrist.

Fillmore88

Post by Fillmore88 » 27 Jan 2020, 10:12

Please Pushkin, it’s not fair to boil the blood of ቀጣፊ መንገድ, አዚዝ, Awash, and the rest of Woyane. It’s painful to see these leaders.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 27 Jan 2020, 10:37

I completely agree with wedi ATarit here. All my Eritrean compatriots including Pushkin, Zmeselo and Filmore88 are not telling us the truth. Yes, if President Isaias is so popular with Eritreans, how come he is walking with Ethiopian dignitaries including the PM and the Defense Minister surrounded by heavy artillery, machine guns, and even some overwhelming howitzer antiaircraft gunners?
if PIA was as popular as Pushkin is telling us, then he should have been walking at the evening hours without any troops that carry weapons, so overwhelming as if they were heading for a war. But, he is walking in broad daylight with many troops armed to the teeth. Ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha!
ኣዮኻ ናይና ውዲ ዓጣሪት- ሙሽሙሽ ዓጋመ!

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 27 Jan 2020, 11:13

Temt wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 10:37
I completely agree with wedi ATarit here. All my Eritrean compatriots including Pushkin, Zmeselo and Filmore88 are not telling us the truth. Yes, if President Isaias is so popular with Eritreans, how come he is walking with Ethiopian dignitaries including the PM and the Defense Minister surrounded by heavy artillery, machine guns, and even some overwhelming howitzer antiaircraft gunners?
if PIA was as popular as Pushkin is telling us, then he should have been walking at the evening hours without any troops that carry weapons, so overwhelming as if they were heading for a war. But, he is walking in broad daylight with many troops armed to the teeth. Ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha!

Where do you see him walking while being "surrounded by heavy artillery, machine guns, and even some overwhelming howitzer antiaircraft gunners"? Unless you see what people don't see, and in that case you should consider consulting a psychiatrist!

Hameddibewoyane

Post by Hameddibewoyane » 27 Jan 2020, 11:37

President of the Federal Republic of Somalia, Mohamed A. Mohamed, arrived in Asmara at 10:30 a.m today for Tripartite Summit between Eritrea, Ethiopia & Somalia. President Isaias accorded warm welcome to President Mohammed & his delegation on their arrival at Asmara International Airport.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 27 Jan 2020, 12:15

pushkin wrote:

"Strolling leisurely"!!! Really?????

He and his guests are surrounded by ready to shoot agents. Have a look at them, count them. Besides, ask any asmarino who resides at godena Harinet buildings and he will tell you that whenever issu and his guests "stroll" in godena Harinet, sharp shooters are automatically stationed at adjacent buildings as well. Owners of the apartments are forced to allow the sharp shooters to stay at their windows for an hour or two.

It is just a show aite amiche.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 27 Jan 2020, 12:32

what waste of time .. stop spending money and start working

loooooooooooook Ethiopia at work

next time the Eritrean and Ethiopia leader meet i want them to start some kind of project .. or visit the progress of Assab port .. or Massawa port.. stop wasting our time.

loooooooooooooooook where we take him when idiot come to Ethiopia .. and look he was embraced the oromo did not give him the dress .. look how issu responded

now looooooooooooooooooook where we work

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 27 Jan 2020, 12:51

The evil Agame man! I am sure that you have obtained the information from the Mekelle Axum hotel. The days of your weyane leaders are numbering where all of you will be buried 200 meters under :roll:
kerenite wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 12:15

"Strolling leisurely"!!! Really?????

He and his guests are surrounded by ready to shoot agents. Have a look at them, count them. Besides, ask any asmarino who resides at godena Harinet buildings and he will tell you that whenever issu and his guests "stroll" in godena Harinet, sharp shooters are automatically stationed at adjacent buildings as well. Owners of the apartments are forced to allow the sharp shooters to stay at their windows for an hour or two.

It is just a show aite amiche.
[/quote]

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 27 Jan 2020, 12:54

Somaliman wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 11:13
Temt wrote:
Where do you see him walking while being "surrounded by heavy artillery, machine guns, and even some overwhelming howitzer antiaircraft gunners"? Unless you see what people don't see, and in that case you should consider consulting a psychiatrist!
Somaliman,
that was supposed to be a joke and make fun of the old dickhead aka Wedi ATarit.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 27 Jan 2020, 13:04

Look at how he's just walking relaxed in the midst of unorganized excited crowd, that include thousands of armed soldiers - unless you're saying none of their guns is loaded and they don't know how to find a bullet or two, or how to load a gun with bullets! They're all very enthusiastic and eager to greet the founding father of their State, or get close to him!

C'mon, which president is not heavily guarded! Apart from maybe one or two, all presidents, and elites in general, are heavily guarded! Wicked people to be protected from are everywhere, including on this forum!

@Red

Post by @Red » 27 Jan 2020, 15:01

Issu will never build industrial park for Askaris, the only thing he’ll build is ponds and let them askaris fish there, not in our Red Sea coast.
Zero hotels build in last 20 yrs
I take that back I saw one driving from massawa to asseb (0 stars at best) (6 months ago)
And for walking on the streets of Asmara, I heard horror stories of issu uprooted all the shop owners around their Main Street (literally closed), the former owners are in Kampala, juba, or left the country.
Issu is the best medicine to the Askaris. Confederation is coming soon, that’s what issu is working for and should be supported. I was told the only obstacle is TPlf, and it’s dying soon.

Ethoash wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 12:32

next time the Eritrean and Ethiopia leader meet i want them to start some kind of project .. or visit the progress of Assab port .. or Massawa port.. stop wasting our time.

loooooooooooooooook where we take him when idiot come to Ethiopia .. and look he was embraced the oromo did not give him the dress .. look how issu responded

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 27 Jan 2020, 15:10

@Red wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 15:01

I take that back I saw one driving from massawa to asseb

You must have been frustrated into some excruciating mental agony once you woke up into the reality of you being from the least insignificant kilil of Ethiopia! :lol: :lol:

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 27 Jan 2020, 15:17

@Red wrote:
Issu will never build industrial park for Askaris, the only thing he’ll build is ponds and let them askaris fish there, not in our Red Sea coast.
Zero hotels build in last 20 yrs
I take that back I saw one driving from massawa to asseb (0 stars at best) (6 months ago)
And for walking on the streets of Asmara, I heard horror stories of issu uprooted all the shop owners around their Main Street (literally closed), the former owners are in Kampala, juba, or left the country.
Issu is the best medicine to the Askaris. Confederation is coming soon, that’s what issu is working for and should be supported. I was told the only obstacle is TPlf, and it’s dying soon.

Ethoash wrote:

Boy, Eritrea doesn't need industrial parks where, like in Ethiopia, workers are enslaved by multinational companies who pay them 26 US dollars a month, which is even far from enough to cover basic needs like food, housing, and transportation!

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 27 Jan 2020, 15:56

Ethoash wrote:

Kebret entezehelweka bezaeba pety negerat aymetenagerkan nereka,Ethoash,your nickname tells it all

@Red

Post by @Red » 27 Jan 2020, 20:12

No, I felt bad of the lost opportunities, but at the same time I totally support what issu is doing in there.
Confederation is coming and the coast will be open for business for all.
At this time, it doesn’t matter Where you from, no business (long live Issu)...
From what I learned there, the only obstacle is TPlf and it’s dying slowly.

Temt wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 15:10
@Red wrote:

I take that back I saw one driving from massawa to asseb

You must have been frustrated into some excruciating mental agony once you woke up into the reality of you being from the least insignificant kilil of Ethiopia! :lol: :lol:

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 27 Jan 2020, 20:45

Temt wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 12:54
Somaliman wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 11:13
Temt wrote:
Somaliman,
that was supposed to be a joke and make fun of the old dickhead aka Wedi ATarit.

I see! I was so surprised that it came from you!! Okay then.