Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Very sad news unbelievable: Kobe Bryant died in helicopter crash???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 26 Jan 2020, 17:23

Bad day for all NBA fans around the world, unbelievable shocking news???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Very sad news unbelievable: Kobe Bryant died in helicopter crash???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 26 Jan 2020, 17:27

Adrian Wojnarowski@wojespn

Kobe Bryant is among those dead in a helicopter crash outside Los Angeles, a source confirms to ESPN.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 26 Jan 2020, 17:37

Unbelievable as supposed to the believable demise of woyane and the like of you stooges of it?
What the f**k is unbelievable about it?
Money can't but life or longevity as the case will be before the half of this year in your woyane case.
People die all the time.
Just say R.I.P. with out qualifier you dumb a*as, filthy agame.

Andertan

Post by Andertan » 26 Jan 2020, 17:42

Your right on that
Cigar wrote:
26 Jan 2020, 17:37
Unbelievable as supposed to the believable demise of woyane and the like of you stooges of it?
What the f**k is unbelievable about it?
Money can't but life or longevity as the case will be before the half of this year in your woyane case.
People die all the time.
Just say R.I.P. with out qualifier you dumb a*as, filthy agame.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 26 Jan 2020, 17:45

They say the kidnapped Ethiopian students have been killed. Any sign of sorrow in your heart?

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
26 Jan 2020, 17:23

Andertan

Post by Andertan » 26 Jan 2020, 17:48

ER Agames are like devil don’t even question them they are ignorant to the core and hate habeshas (amharas) and love Shanqella ferenj this is why I hate Askari and agame especially agame on ER because only Fed_up is the evil Askari it’s just agame who are evil on ER
Selam/ wrote:
26 Jan 2020, 17:45
They say the kidnapped Ethiopian students have been killed. Any sign of sorrow in your heart?

Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 26 Jan 2020, 17:55

Selam/ wrote:

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Naturally it is terrible,it is like you yourself are killed gef lemanm sew yasaznal,amaram belegn yefeleghewn ye dej Weldesmayat ke Jijiga neklew sitlut new yazenkut,I was shocked

gagi

Post by gagi » 26 Jan 2020, 18:08

Someone who wishes, day in day out, the death of a country, one who wishes to exterminate a nation, is expressing his sadness and his disbelief of the death of a sport celebrity!!!

This is what is unbelievable, the TPLF moron!

Your hypocrisy and sub-human tendency have no parallel!

RIP Kobe Bryant.

RIP the hegemonic and demonic TPLF

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 26 Jan 2020, 18:11

Sliw down mr insulation. I only asked Halafi Leflafi.
Andertan wrote:
26 Jan 2020, 17:48
ER Agames are like devil don’t even question them they are ignorant to the core and hate habeshas (amharas) and love Shanqella ferenj this is why I hate Askari and agame especially agame on ER because only Fed_up is the evil Askari it’s just agame who are evil on ER
Selam/ wrote:

Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 26 Jan 2020, 18:19

First do not lie, they are not Ethiopians but Amharu and what is goes in, goes out the other end. How did you feel when you stoned Tigray citizens to death in Gojjam??? I do not have any feeling one way or the other because you should ask Demeke, Gedu and Tulahun who are the shoe shiner of the Mercenary Abiy the son of the father mercenary sellout Menelik???
Selam/ wrote:

Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 26 Jan 2020, 19:07

Buda Woyane - You're saddened by NBA player that doesn’t even know your existence on the planet while you rejoice the death of your county-men. So cruel and satanic are Woyanes. A normal human being would feel sad regardless of the conditions but TPLF rats have the gift of flickering a fake empathy and automatically switching their heart back to the default wicked setting. What else do I expect from a subhuman sore pimple? KIFU!
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
26 Jan 2020, 18:19
First do not lie, they are not Ethiopians but Amharu and what is goes in, goes out the other end. How did you feel when you stoned Tigray citizens to death in Gojjam??? I do not have any feeling one way or the other because you should ask Demeke, Gedu and Tulahun who are the shoe shiner of the Mercenary Abiy the son of the father mercenary sellout Menelik???
Selam/ wrote:

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Last edited by Selam/ on 26 Jan 2020, 19:15, edited 2 times in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 26 Jan 2020, 19:13

Chika Angol, do not worry I have a feeling the way you felt towards Tigrayans killed by Gojjame Amharu stoned them to death. What is that now, equilibrium???

Selam/ wrote:
26 Jan 2020, 19:07
Buda Woyane - You're saddened by NBA player that doesn’t even know your existence on the planet while your rejoice the death of you county-men. So cruel and satanic are Woyanes. What else do I expect from a subhuman sore pimple? KIFU!
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Selam/ wrote:

Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 26 Jan 2020, 19:19

Buda Woyane - What do you know how I feel about Tigrayans? Neither the Gojjam Amharas that you hate nor the decent people of Tigray have any of the snake mentality you have. Unlike you criminal thugs, they are both normal human beings. KIFU!
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
26 Jan 2020, 19:13
Chika Angol, do not worry I have a feeling the way you felt towards Tigrayans killed by Gojjame Amharu stoned them to death. What is that now, equilibrium???

Selam/ wrote:
Buda Woyane - You're saddened by NBA player that doesn’t even know your existence on the planet while your rejoice the death of you county-men. So cruel and satanic are Woyanes. What else do I expect from a subhuman sore pimple? KIFU!
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Selam/ wrote:

Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 26 Jan 2020, 19:21

The vermin wasnt even bothered with the death of many tigrayans in Yemen. Weyanes dont care about anyone but their belly.
Selam/ wrote:
26 Jan 2020, 19:19
Buda Woyane - What do you know how I feel about Tigrayans? Neither the Gojjam Amharas that you hate nor the decent people of Tigray have any of the snake mentality you have. Unlike you criminal thugs, they are both normal human beings. KIFU!
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Selam/ wrote:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Selam/ wrote:

Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 26 Jan 2020, 19:30

The RIP crap to Kobe was fake to begin with. TPLF thugs are inherently remorseless and never feel sad. It’s just in their DNA.
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
26 Jan 2020, 19:21
The vermin wasnt even bothered with the death of many tigrayans in Yemen. Weyanes dont care about anyone but their belly.
Selam/ wrote:
26 Jan 2020, 19:19
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Selam/ wrote:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Selam/ wrote:

tlel

Post by tlel » 26 Jan 2020, 21:51

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Selam/ wrote:

Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Selam, gagi,

You read my mind! This MF is Eri-Italo, he was missioned in Tigray so he is being paid well to mobilize Tigrayans against Ethiopia. Why does he care if Tigrayans and Amaras fight, he can jump to Eritrea or Italy that is why. Note, he only loves Tigrayans until they get independence then annhilate them, in the mean time he is going to have them reminisce about Tigray regions to deceive Tigrayans.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 26 Jan 2020, 21:54

I really don’t care where he is from. I only know he is sick.

tlel wrote:
26 Jan 2020, 21:51
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Selam/ wrote:

Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Selam, gagi,

You read my mind! This MF is Eri-Italo, he was missioned in Tigray so he is being paid well to mobilize Tigrayans against Ethiopia. Why does he care if Tigrayans and Amaras fight, he can jump to Eritrea or Italy that is why. Note, he only loves Tigrayans until they get independence then annhilate them, in the mean time he is going to have them reminisce about Tigray regions to deceive Tigrayans.