Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

Isayas Afewerki of Eritrea in the tier of support to Abiy led Amhara regime: refueling alliance of Tigrawai and Oromos.

Post by AbebeB » 26 Jan 2020, 15:02

Despite the fact that Isayas Afewerki is on the scene of speaking facts (but derogatory) speech about Amharas are beggar, etc, His policy seems to dismantle Oromo Nation by being partner of Abiy Ahmed, surrogate of Amhara. Consequently, Tigrawai and Oromos must cooperate top exert friction to such unholy political move.

eden
Member+

Re: Isayas Afewerki of Eritrea in the tier of support to Abiy led Amhara regime: refueling alliance of Tigrawai and Orom

Post by eden » 26 Jan 2020, 15:31

His policy is to weaken Ethiopia by siding against potentially strong government in Addis. He sided with Weyane against the Derg. He then sided with G7 and Arbegnoch Ginbar against Weyane. He now sides with PP and EZEMA against OLF, the obvious future government. As long as Ethiopia doesn’t have sea access, the Eritrean government will keep being paranoid and keep siding against strong Ethiopian leaders. This is bad for both people.

AbebeB
Member+

Re: Isayas Afewerki of Eritrea in the tier of support to Abiy led Amhara regime: refueling alliance of Tigrawai and Orom

Post by AbebeB » 26 Jan 2020, 15:57

eden wrote:
26 Jan 2020, 15:31
His policy is to weaken Ethiopia by siding against potentially strong government in Addis. He sided with Weyane against the Derg. He then sided with G7 and Arbegnoch Ginbar against Weyane. He now sides with PP and EZEMA against OLF, the obvious future government. As long as Ethiopia doesn’t have sea access, the Eritrean government will keep being paranoid and keep siding against strong Ethiopian leaders. This is bad for both people.
eden,
I don't think that his criteria is to support the strong parts of the fight. For instance, I have no practical evidence to say Abiy led Amhara regime is contemporary strong entity. Instead, I can assume he is worried of future existence of Eritrea itself. How is Eritrea potentially extinct is very clear of the next horn's agenda. At any rate he might rescue his country if and only if he subscribes to Oromo political struggle (not against, even not by taking neutral position). He shpould never repeat his mistake of 1992.

Why? That is the to be answered in the next episode!

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 26 Jan 2020, 15:59

Top Notch Agga*me T.P.L.F. Cadres::--- Mind About Your Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrai Killill. Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 26 Jan 2020, 16:07

Tog Wajale wrote:
26 Jan 2020, 15:59
Top Notch Agga*me T.P.L.F. Cadres::--- Mind About Your Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrai Killill. Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me.
Tog Wajale,
ይህ ያስታውቃል፡፡ የቆማጦች (ሚንሊካዊያን/አማራ) መልስ አሰጣጥ ዘዴ ነው

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 26 Jan 2020, 16:20

1. Eritrea has always been (since the struggle time), for a unified & peaceful Ethiopia. So much so, the EPLF had parted ways with the TPLF because it opposed their Tgray Republic agenda described in their manifesto. Hence, Meles' "the Eritrean struggle, from where to where".

2. Had the EPLF wanted, it would've helped in dismantling Ethiopia already in 1991.

3. Had Eritrea lost the war in 1998-00, Ethiopia would've been dismembered by now.

So if you really are an Ethiopian patriot, bend your knees and thank Eritrea.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 26 Jan 2020, 16:52

Eden’s sentence got my attention. She wrote OLF the obvious future Ethiopian government. Do not bet on it. Never will that OLF led government become a reality in Ethiopia. Let us say all Oromos vote to OLF — a miracle— and still OLF cannot form a government. Thirty-five percent of the Ethiopian population is not a majority. To form a government, OLF must ally with other party. TPLF Eden? Do not bet on it. The math is not there either. Here comes the love of OLF to the “ temketegnas, that adjective is more associated with TPLF than OLF however.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 28 Jan 2020, 15:09

AbebeB wrote:
26 Jan 2020, 15:02
Despite the fact that Isayas Afewerki is on the scene of speaking facts (but derogatory) speech about Amharas are beggar, etc, His policy seems to dismantle Oromo Nation by being partner of Abiy Ahmed, surrogate of Amhara. Consequently, Tigrawai and Oromos must cooperate top exert friction to such unholy political move.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 28 Jan 2020, 19:11

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
26 Jan 2020, 16:52
Eden’s sentence got my attention. She wrote OLF the obvious future Ethiopian government. Do not bet on it. Never will that OLF led government become a reality in Ethiopia. Let us say all Oromos vote to OLF — a miracle— and still OLF cannot form a government. Thirty-five percent of the Ethiopian population is not a majority. To form a government, OLF must ally with other party. TPLF Eden? Do not bet on it. The math is not there either. Here comes the love of OLF to the “ temketegnas, that adjective is more associated with TPLF than OLF however.
Sister Eden believes OLF is the only hope for her Tigray Republic dream.. :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 28 Jan 2020, 19:22

eden wrote:
So this person is saying "G7 and Arbegnoch Ginbar" brought about the downfall of the TPLF regime and, at the same time the government is taken over by OLF which is now working against itself to sabotage its chance of being the government of the country in the future. As if that future isn't here and TPLF trying to come thru the other door pretending to stand for the Oromos. Abe -kebe take a note... :mrgreen:

tlel

Post by tlel » 28 Jan 2020, 21:22

eden wrote:
Really? What Shabia/Isayas have been harboring for years of oppositions have been no beneficial for better change in Ethiopia! In fact most opposition in Eritrea were fighting eachother, Shabias/isayas doing! Even olf was let in Ethiopioa after the people got rid of tplf! olf did not fight tplf to come in and control Ethiopia, it got free governemnt given to it on silver platter without fighting. Arbegnoch/G7 were made weak in Shabia but Tplf wing was strong.