Post by Zmeselo » 25 Jan 2020, 04:02

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Stealing Africa - Why Poverty?

Post by Zmeselo » 25 Jan 2020, 05:12

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 25 Jan 2020, 05:21

There is Poverty in Eritrea. Why is there Poverty in Eritrea, in a so-called Self-Reliant Equitable (Everyone is Equal) society?

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 25 Jan 2020, 06:42

Eritrea is located in Africa, too. Check the map, for confirmation.

Unlike other African countries though, its leadership lives at the same economic level of the citizenry.

Canadian Ambassador to Eritrea, Dominique Rosetti confirms this:

https://www.tesfanews.net/subcommittee- ... ng-part-i/

The magazine face2faceAfrica, says the same thing too:
The Eritrean leader is one of the lowest paid African leaders, earning a monthly salary of US$500, as of 2017. Two years prior, there were reports that he earned on average less than US$ 400 a month, making less than what some mining companies that had set up in his own doorstep and their workers make.
...https://face2faceafrica.com/article/afr ... salaries/2

pastlast wrote:
25 Jan 2020, 05:21
There is Poverty in Eritrea. Why is there Poverty in Eritrea, in a so-called Self-Reliant Equitable (Everyone is Equal) society?

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 25 Jan 2020, 07:36

Being an underachiever doesn't make Isayas Afwrki , "Great"...LOL....that is pathetic infact!

Isayas Afwrki needs to step down or step aside but completely remove himself from the "Governing Authority" in ERitrea because HE as an INDIVIDUAL has FAILED as a LEADER!

There are so many Eritrean LEADERS that are FAR BETTER FOR ERITREA RIGHT NOW that ISAYAS AFWRKI is NOT ONLY A dinosaur but an OBSTACLE THAT NEEDS TO BE EXPELLED (ERADICATATED (REMOVED) from ERITREA)) just to save the COUNTRY of ERITREA from becoming a Province of Ethiopia"

Isayas Afwrki has essentially setup Eritrea to become a PRovince of Ethiopia...this hateful agame(tigrayan) isayas Afwrki has done this...me personally I would annihilate him and his entire mafia (plus their families)
Zmeselo wrote:
25 Jan 2020, 06:42
Eritrea is located in Africa, too. Check the map, for confirmation.

Unlike other African countries though, its leadership lives at the same economic level of the citizenry.

Canadian Ambassador to Eritrea, Dominique Rosetti confirms this:

https://www.tesfanews.net/subcommittee- ... ng-part-i/

The magazine face2faceAfrica, says the same thing too:
The Eritrean leader is one of the lowest paid African leaders, earning a monthly salary of US$500, as of 2017. Two years prior, there were reports that he earned on average less than US$ 400 a month, making less than what some mining companies that had set up in his own doorstep and their workers make.
...https://face2faceafrica.com/article/afr ... salaries/2

pastlast wrote:

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 25 Jan 2020, 07:55

pastlast wrote:

An Ethiopian asking why there's poverty in another country, when poverty and famine are synonymous with Ethiopia in the minds of people across the world!

Even if someone talks about climate change/emergency, are you still going to blabber on and on about Eritrea!! What a retard!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 25 Jan 2020, 08:27

Somaliman wrote:
25 Jan 2020, 07:55
pastlast wrote:

An Ethiopian asking why there's poverty in another country, when poverty and famine are synonymous with Ethiopia in the minds of people across the world!

Even if someone talks about climate change/emergency, are you still going to blabber on and on about Eritrea!! What a retard!
People like him look at the dictionary, to know the meaning of the word: shame. They don't feel it, because they've no conscience. A typical psychopath is like that. Devoid of any empathy, or humanity.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 25 Jan 2020, 12:07

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 25 Jan 2020, 14:35

The Asswash’s president, the Zambian president, spent all his money on his outfits he hehehehe he went for designers sprees like Azeb Mesfin and all other tplfits.

Heheheh pants, shoes, ties jacket ...... moite moite belle ajaw aregit.

tlel

Post by tlel » 25 Jan 2020, 15:48

Somaliman, the same you are promoting yourself to set up Puppet Masters, this time Arab puppet Masters what else is new?

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 25 Jan 2020, 19:24

tlel wrote:
25 Jan 2020, 15:48
Somaliman, the same you are promoting yourself to set up Puppet Masters, this time Arab puppet Masters what else is new?

Where do you see me promoting something, leave alone what you call "Arab puppet masters"??

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 25 Jan 2020, 21:32

You have no shame the most...while you bootlick the dictatorship of isayas afwrki and you live in the US under their welfare programs and you spend your whole day here....when do you even go to work oh right you don't work...

Amanuel Biedemariam is a Welfare-Recipient in Virgina US while he twitters and posts on this Forum under many Aliases...

64 yr old loser..LOL!
Zmeselo wrote:
25 Jan 2020, 08:27
Somaliman wrote:
pastlast wrote:

People like him look at the dictionary, to know the meaning of the word: shame. They don't feel it, because they've no conscience. A typical psychopath is like that. Devoid of any empathy, or humanity.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 25 Jan 2020, 22:55

pastlast wrote:
25 Jan 2020, 21:32
You have no shame the most...while you bootlick the dictatorship of isayas afwrki and you live in the US under their welfare programs and you spend your whole day here....when do you even go to work oh right you don't work...

Amanuel Biedemariam is a Welfare-Recipient in Virgina US while he twitters and posts on this Forum under many Aliases...

64 yr old loser..LOL!
Zmeselo wrote:
Somaliman wrote:
pastlast wrote:

Whether President Isaias is a dictator or not, he's the president of Eritreans and not yours, so why does this matter to you!! And most of all, why are you obsessed with Eritrea!! You're proving your inferiority to Eritreans, because Eritreans don't bother talking about your Ethiopia, leave alone getting obsessed with it!

I'm not siding with Eritreans; I'm just stating facts!

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 26 Jan 2020, 01:45

He is not an elected President but a Dictator using Mercenaries to keep himself from getting overthrown.

His Mercenaries:
1. TPLF were his initial mercenaries within EPLF and then early 1990s until they Betrayed him
2. Demhit were his second mercenaries to keep Eritreans in the early 2000s from getting rid of him (he is useless)

3. Now he is banking on using Oromos and Amhara as his mercenaries

So no the Eritrean people of which I am does not support or even agree with Isayas being allowed in Eritrea and You are Not you Filthy Fake Somali fackface.
Somaliman wrote:
25 Jan 2020, 22:55
pastlast wrote:

64 yr old loser..LOL!
Zmeselo wrote:
Somaliman wrote:
pastlast wrote:

Whether President Isaias is a dictator or not, he's the president of Eritreans and not yours, so why does this matter to you!! And most of all, why are you obsessed with Eritrea!! You're proving your inferiority to Eritreans, because Eritreans don't bother talking about your Ethiopia, leave alone getting obsessed with it!

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 26 Jan 2020, 08:58

pastlast wrote:
26 Jan 2020, 01:45
He is not an elected President but a Dictator using Mercenaries to keep himself from getting overthrown.

His Mercenaries:
1. TPLF were his initial mercenaries within EPLF and then early 1990s until they Betrayed him
2. Demhit were his second mercenaries to keep Eritreans in the early 2000s from getting rid of him (he is useless)

So no the Eritrean people of which I am does not support or even agree with Isayas being allowed in Eritrea and You are Not you Filthy Fake Somali fackface.
Somaliman wrote:
pastlast wrote:

64 yr old loser..LOL!
Zmeselo wrote:
Somaliman wrote:
pastlast wrote:

I don't believe at all that you're Eritrean, because I haven't seen you saying a single good thing about Eritrea - unless you're saying that there's nothing good in Eritrea, and in that case no one will take you seriously, including anyone who has only heard bad things about Eritrea! An Eritrean can be against President Isaias, fine, but President Isaias is not Eritrea, and Eritrea is not President Isaias either!

BTW, be assured I don't need anyone to authenticate my Somaliness!

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 27 Jan 2020, 01:49

The People of Eritrea are GOOD.

Isayas Afwrki is BAD!
Somaliman wrote:
26 Jan 2020, 08:58
pastlast wrote:
26 Jan 2020, 01:45

His Mercenaries:

Somaliman wrote:
pastlast wrote:

64 yr old loser..LOL!
Zmeselo wrote:
Somaliman wrote:

I don't believe at all that you're Eritrean, because I haven't seen you saying a single good thing about Eritrea - unless you're saying that there's nothing good in Eritrea, and in that case no one will take you seriously, including anyone who has only heard bad things about Eritrea! An Eritrean can be against President Isaias, fine, but President Isaias is not Eritrea, and Eritrea is not President Isaias either!

BTW, be assured I don't need anyone to authenticate my Somaliness!

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 27 Jan 2020, 09:30

The People of Eritrea are GOOD.

Isayas Afwrki is BAD!

Whether Eritrean people are good or not, or President Isaias is bad or not should not matter to you!

My advice to you is this: Try to inculcate into your mind that Eritrea has become a country on its own and will never be part of Ethiopia again, and most of all that you've got to get used to this new reality, as Eritrea's independence is 28 years, 8 months, and 3 days old - or if you prefer 10,475 days!

Long live both for Eritrea and President Isaias Afwerki.