Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Awash
Senior Member+

ፈተነ ቅትለት ጀ/ል ስብሓት ኤፍሬም ብትእዛዝ ውልቀመላኺ ኢሳይያስ ብብ/ር ጀነራል መቐለ ብእትምራሕ ክፍሊ ቅንጸላ ተኻይዱ` -ካብ ኣስመራ

Post by Awash » 24 Jan 2020, 15:49

Watch "ATV: `ፈተነ ቅትለት ጀ/ል ስብሓት ኤፍሬም ብትእዛዝ ውልቀመላኺ ኢሳይያስ ብብ/ር ጀነራል መቐለ ብእትምራሕ ክፍሊ ቅንጸላ ተኻይዱ` -ካብ ኣስመራ" on YouTube

kerenite

Re: ፈተነ ቅትለት ጀ/ል ስብሓት ኤፍሬም ብትእዛዝ ውልቀመላኺ ኢሳይያስ ብብ/ር ጀነራል መቐለ ብእትምራሕ ክፍሊ ቅንጸላ ተኻይዱ` -ካብ ኣስመራ

Post by kerenite » 25 Jan 2020, 14:49

Awash wrote:
24 Jan 2020, 15:49
Watch "ATV: `ፈተነ ቅትለት ጀ/ል ስብሓት ኤፍሬም ብትእዛዝ ውልቀመላኺ ኢሳይያስ ብብ/ር ጀነራል መቐለ ብእትምራሕ ክፍሊ ቅንጸላ ተኻይዱ` -ካብ ኣስመራ" on YouTube
If I were the president of Eritrea, I would have promoted this great eritrean military strategist from general to the rank of marshall and which he deserves

Unfortunately, he belonged to issu wey mot clique from the beginning of the first half of the 70s of last century when he sided with issayas to get rid of of the young democratic minded eritreans by calling them menkQe. Besides, many claim that he has a role in foiling the forto incident of 2013.

His mistake, he should have known that issu doesn't allow any to shine more over
him.

Also, he should have learned from the fate of his comrade, the great ibrahim afa who was much loved by the tegadeltis but liquidated by issu in the 80s.

It is too late now for him.

Awash
Senior Member+

Re: ፈተነ ቅትለት ጀ/ል ስብሓት ኤፍሬም ብትእዛዝ ውልቀመላኺ ኢሳይያስ ብብ/ር ጀነራል መቐለ ብእትምራሕ ክፍሊ ቅንጸላ ተኻይዱ` -ካብ ኣስመራ

Post by Awash » 25 Jan 2020, 15:25

kerenite wrote:
25 Jan 2020, 14:49
Awash wrote:
24 Jan 2020, 15:49
If I were the president of Eritrea, I would have promoted this great eritrean military strategist from general to the rank of marshall and which he deserves

Unfortunately, he belonged to issu wey mot clique from the beginning of the first half of the 70s of last century when he sided with issayas to get rid of of the young democratic minded eritreans by calling them menkQe. Besides, many claim that he has a role in foiling the forto incident of 2013.

His mistake, he should have known that issu doesn't allow any to shine more over
him.

Also, he should have learned from the fate of his comrade, the great ibrahim afa who was much loved by the tegadeltis but liquidated by issu in the 80s.

It is too late now for him.
I don't see any greatness in this weasel. He's where he was because of his loyalty to the tyrant. He is where he is now because of his stupidity. Did he not know the time will come for the tyrant to get rid of him? The only great is the one who neutralizes the tyrant.