Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

2 Coward Agames: Stop Begging Us Eritreans 2 Fight Z Amharas 4 U:--GO & FIGHT UR OWN FIGHT 4 ONCE!!! QIMMALAM TEGARU !!!

Post by tarik » 23 Jan 2020, 20:03

2 Coward Agames: Stop Begging Us Eritreans 2 Fight Z Amharas 4 U:--GO & FIGHT UR OWN FIGHT 4 ONCE!!! QIMMALAM TEGARU !!! :roll: :!: :idea: :arrow:

Abdelaziz

Re: 2 Coward Agames: Stop Begging Us Eritreans 2 Fight Z Amharas 4 U:--GO & FIGHT UR OWN FIGHT 4 ONCE!!! QIMMALAM TEGARU

Post by Abdelaziz » 23 Jan 2020, 20:23

Embaye Melekin the psychotic wedielitu shimaglie illiterate who IS gangbanged on daily basis by ni'ggas in soup houses, prisons, and homeless shelters: what the hell are you talking about, do you think the cursedarteran DEQIELITU kosmanas and wesfatams LIKE YOU can stand even for one day against Amharu? How can Tigray need your setaset lootiews' help? Do not forget Tigray had always crushed gudelaAmharay even at the time when you backstabbed Tigray with Persians, himyars, mongols, Turks, Fangs, Egyptians, Italians, Brits, Mongols and others. Tigray would have controlled the entire Ethiopia and beyond centuries ago if the werada deqielitu in curserdaretera did not conspire against Tigray along with the above foreign invaders who came to so'domize you and make you their concubinal slaves.

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: 2 Coward Agames: Stop Begging Us Eritreans 2 Fight Z Amharas 4 U:--GO & FIGHT UR OWN FIGHT 4 ONCE!!! QIMMALAM TEGARU

Post by tarik » 23 Jan 2020, 21:06

Abdelaziz wrote:
23 Jan 2020, 20:23
Embaye Melekin the psychotic wedielitu shimaglie illiterate who IS gangbanged on daily basis by ni'ggas in soup houses, prisons, and homeless shelters: what the hell are you talking about, do you think the cursedarteran DEQIELITU kosmanas and wesfatams LIKE YOU can stand even for one day against Amharu? How can Tigray need your setaset lootiews' help? Do not forget Tigray had always crushed gudelaAmharay even at the time when you backstabbed Tigray with Persians, himyars, mongols, Turks, Fangs, Egyptians, Italians, Brits, Mongols and others. Tigray would have controlled the entire Ethiopia and beyond centuries ago if the werada deqielitu in curserdaretera did not conspire against Tigray along with the above foreign invaders who came to so'domize you and make you their concubinal slaves.
Abdelaziz= agame [deleted]

Good Evening Maam

SHUTTT Z FKKKKK UP TEREWAIT AGAME

Good Evening Maam

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 23 Jan 2020, 23:24

psycho embaye melekin, the ho'mo from keren's gobo lalimaba, could you please hold the head of my di'ck with your two feminne ho'moshenay-wedielitu hands and get down on the crown with your wide-open and wet hamasenay spitter and then, with your fa'ggish wedielitu lips and tonugue play with the eye of my anaconda? You'll worship my Agazian Tigrean Anaconda even before I demolish all your orifices one by one. 8) 8) 8) 8) ... you know what I mean, you lootiew shimagle, terewaeet tra'nny wedielitu.