Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

MESHREFET REMOVED VICE MAYOR OF ADDIS AND MINISTER OF TRADE ILLEGALLY.

Post by Abdelaziz » 23 Jan 2020, 05:03

THE WERADA FAGUT BANTUGUDIFECHA AND HIS BANTUGUDIFECHA MASTERS ARE GETTING OUT OF CONTROL, THEY ARE REMOVING ALL TPLF REPRESENTATIVES IN FEDERAL OFFICES AND REPLACING THEM WITH RANDOM TIGREANS WHO THEY THINK ARE NOT TPLF.

SEMIEN MEDIA, FORMERLY LISAN TEGARU PRESENTS: DR ENGINEER Solomon BELAY, VICE MAYOR OF ADDIS.

IT IS REALLY GOOD TIGREANS ARE BEING FORCED TO GO BACK HOME! THINGS ARE APPROACHING POINT OF NO RETURN, THERE IS NO REASON STRONGER THAN THIS FOR TIGRAY TO FEND OF FOR ITSELF. TO THE HELL WITH THE DIRTY BANTUGUDIFECHAS AND GUDELAAMHARU.

Abdelaziz

Re: MESHREFET REMOVED VICE MAYOR OF ADDIS AND MINISTER OF TRADE ILLEGALLY.

Post by Abdelaziz » 23 Jan 2020, 05:19

FETLEWERK, YOU BROUGHT THIS UPON HERSELF BY ALLYING HERSELF WITH KURMAN DEBREPOIRNO AND KOSMANA ABAY TSEHYE, SEKARAM EBUY SIBAT, ETC, INSTEAD OF ALLYING WITH THE MANY HEROIC TIGREANS WHO WERE REMOVED FROM TPLF BY THEM ILLEGALLY. YOU WERE BRILLIANT AND AMONG THE TOP TIGREAN WAEROS, AMONG TOP MILITARY LEADERS, AND FIERCE COMBATANTS BUT YOU ENDED UP BEIG LAUGHINGSTOCK TO A WETAAZZED COWARD HO'MOSEXUAL BANTUGUDIFECHA,AN ILLITERATE WITH VERY LOW IQ WHO COULD NOT EVEN FINISH HIGHSCHOO, WO WAS YOUR SHOESHINER AND WATER CARRIER TEENAGER WHEN YOU WERE TOP MILITARY COMMANDER BACK IN THE DAYS.

ANY WAY WELCOME BACK HOME, TO YOUR FREE AGAZIAN LAND, Tigray ABAY. HOPE YOU SAY, TO THE HELL WITH ETHIOPIA, IMAGINE IF ETHIOPIA IS SO BAD FOR YOU THAT IT IS MORE SO TO THE AVERAGE TIGREAN.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 23 Jan 2020, 08:00

ለዚህች ጀግና ትልቅ አቀባበል መደረግ አለባት አገሯ ስትገባ።
እንዳልከው አባይ በምርጫ የተመረቱትን ስዋች በሙሉ በገዛ ፍቃዱ የቤት ስራተኛ እንደሚያባርር የባርር ጀመረ ። አሁን ምን ይጎዳው ነበር እሷን አነጋግሮ በፈቃዷ ከስራ ለቀቀች ብሎ ከእሷ ጋራ ተነጋግሮ ትልቅ የስንብት ግብዦ አርጎ በክብር ቢሽኛትሰ ልክ እንደሶሞራ

for me i wish they fire CEO of Ethiopian Airlines or arrest him for corruption what the fk is he doing behind the enemy line.. what all those billionaire golden doing in Addis Ababa how many time should the be told to go home... it is gain for the golden nation ..

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 23 Jan 2020, 09:46

Abdul the untamable Woyane bull - Be clear, dog. Which way do you want it? Do you want TPLF representatives to stay in Addis or come back home to join the other losers in Planet Hotel? No double dipping mfkr, just choose one.
Abdelaziz wrote:
23 Jan 2020, 05:03

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 23 Jan 2020, 12:21

What business does the so called "vice mayor" has in Addis Ababa when in fact his party has openly signed off the City as belonging to one ethnic group. The government only acted to make sure that TPLF means what it says.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 23 Jan 2020, 16:18

Selam/ wrote:
23 Jan 2020, 09:46
Abdul the untamable Woyane bull - Be clear, dog. Which way do you want it? Do you want TPLF representatives to stay in Addis or come back home to join the other losers in Planet Hotel? No double dipping mfkr, just choose one.
Abdelaziz wrote:
first understand what Abdelaziz saying Dr. Abiy Trump, firing vice mayor and other fed Representative without legislative oversight. where is the Supreme Court in all this... this is what Abdelaziz saying .. if we give power to Dr. Abiy to fire and hire people as if they r his house maid then we have a problem

ነግ በኔ ነው ዛሬ ታጋዩዋን ለአገር የሞተችውን አባረረ ልክ እንደውሻ ። ታዳይ ነገ ደግሞ በአማሮች ላይ እይንን አይነቱ ግፍ ሲፈፅም እንዳታለቃቅሱ ብቻ ነው የምለው። እኔ አሜሪካ አገር እንደገባኝ ትራፕ የሚቀጥረውን ሰው አቅርቦ ኮንግረሱ ነው በምርጫ የሚያፀደቅለት ። ዝም ብሎ መሾም መሻር የሚችል አይመስለኝም። ስለዚህ ይህ እንደልቡ መንግስትን ለማስቆም ፓርላማው በምርጫ ይህ ፍየል የጠፋበት አማራ ከሞሾሙ በፊት ቀርቦ ፓርላማው ቅጥሩን ማፀደቅ ነበርበት ባይ ነኝ።

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 23 Jan 2020, 16:31

So long as the illegal things Meshrefet does is directed on Tigreans, GudelAmharu like Ilmaknun will cheer and encourage Meshrefet and label him as their hero aka "Tigre Geday", but little do they know the destiny fact that tomorrow the dictator they helped deliver and nurture will turn his sharpened teeth on their flesh and devour them to extinction. Amharu also failed to know how Meshret is helping speed up the rebirth of Agazian Tigrean Republic.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 23 Jan 2020, 16:52

Abdelaziz wrote:
23 Jan 2020, 16:31
So long as the illegal things Meshrefet does is directed on Tigreans, GudelAmharu like Ilmaknun will cheer and encourage Meshrefet and label him as their hero aka "Tigre Geday", but little do they know the destiny fact that tomorrow the dictator they helped deliver and nurture will turn his sharpened teeth on their flesh and devour them to extinction. Amharu also failed to know how Meshret is helping speed up the rebirth of Agazian Tigrean Republic.
perfect

ከሞኝ ደጃፍ ሞፈር ይቆረጣል
ሞኝ የአሞሌ ተራራ ሲናድ ይስቃል፤ ብልጥ ያለቅሳል
ሰውን ሲያማ ሌኔ ብለህ ስማ
ነግ በኔ...

those Amhara are the one who destroy mama Ethiopia with in ....

First they came for the Golden , and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Golden.

Then they came for the oromo, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a trade oromo.

Then they came for the "Abdi Iley", and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a "Abdi Iley".

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me

if Dr. Abiy have the right to arrest or fire anyone he want ... what it will stop him to fire those Amhara who replaced this war veterans...to me this a sign of ሲሾም ያልበላ ሲሻር ይቆጨዋል i will put million of dollar as much as i can in Swiss bank when i get fired then i can live a comfortable life.. now to those who said why the politician become corrupted this is your answer Dr. Abiy fire u like dog this war veteran ... now my question is how in hell she going to live in her 1200 birr salary now if she is not stash million of dollar in Swiss bank ...she will be regretting for giving up her live to resurrection great Ethiopia work on making Ethiopia great again ...this firing send message to all politician ዋ ብያለሁ ሳትበሉ ብሉ መልክት ነው የሚያስተላልፈው ። አንዱ ጉቦ ውስዶ ሲደረስበት ድርሻዬን ወስጃለሁ እንጂ ጉቦ አልውሰድኩም ከእንግዲህ ከኢትዬድያ ደርሻዬን ቅብድ ስለተቀበልኩ ምንም አልፈልግባትም ብሎ አለ አሉ።

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 23 Jan 2020, 17:06

Ethoash, the economist, you need, as always, to be taught a little lesson here. Abiy has every right to appoint and fire any minister as he wishes. I assume when the late prime minister was doing what Abiy is doing now not a single TPLF politician or cadre questioned the legality of his doing. But the law states both Meles and Abiy are on their right to appoint or fire minister as they wish.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 23 Jan 2020, 17:50

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
23 Jan 2020, 17:06
Ethoash, the economist, you need, as always, to be taught a little lesson here. Abiy has every right to appoint and fire any minister as he wishes. I assume when the late prime minister was doing what Abiy is doing now not a single TPLF politician or cadre questioned the legality of his doing. But the law states both Meles and Abiy are on their right to appoint or fire minister as they wish.
yes, i might be not knowledgeable what he can or not .. but the idea is he have the right to fire his own government employee. the problem is when he hire he must get approval for the parliament.. otherwise if Dr.Abiy can hire and fire without the parliament what is the point of having the parliament if they have no say..

yes Meles might did it that doesnt give licence for our beloved Dr. Abiy to fire and hire anyone he want ..did u ever heard about wrongful dismissal... i dont think our little Trump have the right to fire someone based on their ethnic .. i think this is what happened... even if that not the case why not fire her why not negotiated with her and let submit resignation with honor and let her go home standing high.. what would the Dr. Trump benefited by humiliated this war hero ... to me he is sending message for all Golden to go home while they have time. it is a warring shot to tell all Golden they should stash money as fast as they can and leave while they have time and advance ...why in hell Dr.Trump want mess up with TPLF ... EVEN to make it look legit if he hire another Golden then the blow will be reduced ... now there is no return he declare war on tplf .. and golden people .. firing there favorite daughter ... thank when she go home they will receive her a hero welcome and this message go out to all TPLF WOMEN who serve dr. trump must leave go home.. if not what ever happened to u u deserve it...

this is not the first time Dr.trump did this idiotic move he removed elected governor from Somalia and he appointed another one without election ... yes it seems Somalia region returned to peace but the Somali will never forget what Dr. Abiy did to them and they will never vote for him... if u said the Somali reign burning Church then how about the Amahra region the fano is out of control why not send the fed army and remove the Amhara governor. then again he might be the one who kill them..

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 23 Jan 2020, 17:58

Abdelaziz wrote:
AbduQe,

It ain't lost on us what is behind the all good talking PM is. We are not against any Tigrean or Oromo or any other ethnic group or individual. We are against the systematized campaign targeted to eradicate our people from the country that they found and preserved for generations. We are against any group who doesn't respect our rights to live as equal citizens in our own country. We won't rest until a government that treats its people as equals comes to be. We won't rest until a just system is enshrined in the country.

About the betrayal of trust ? ...go and talk to your dogs and servants ANDM and ,they will tell you affirmatively what we have known from the get go. We trust no group and we will fight to the end to make sure that we also do count in the country of ours fathers. Your TPLF and the disguised OLF are taking us for pawn ...for which they all will pay a price. Your Mafia group is the one which started all of these and, now here you are drooling from all sides your big mouth. STF up !! Reading yours and your ilk everyday hate filled sermons here is enough to radicalize anyone who has a small brain in his head to think rationally.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 23 Jan 2020, 18:05

Abdelaziz wrote:
23 Jan 2020, 05:19
FETLEWERK, YOU BROUGHT THIS UPON HERSELF BY ALLYING HERSELF WITH KURMAN DEBREPOIRNO AND KOSMANA ABAY TSEHYE, SEKARAM EBUY SIBAT, ETC, INSTEAD OF ALLYING WITH THE MANY HEROIC TIGREANS WHO WERE REMOVED FROM TPLF BY THEM ILLEGALLY. YOU WERE BRILLIANT AND AMONG THE TOP TIGREAN WAEROS, AMONG TOP MILITARY LEADERS, AND FIERCE COMBATANTS BUT YOU ENDED UP BEIG LAUGHINGSTOCK TO A WETAAZZED COWARD HO'MOSEXUAL BANTUGUDIFECHA,AN ILLITERATE WITH VERY LOW IQ WHO COULD NOT EVEN FINISH HIGHSCHOO, WO WAS YOUR SHOESHINER AND WATER CARRIER TEENAGER WHEN YOU WERE TOP MILITARY COMMANDER BACK IN THE DAYS.

ANY WAY WELCOME BACK HOME, TO YOUR FREE AGAZIAN LAND, Tigray ABAY. HOPE YOU SAY, TO THE HELL WITH ETHIOPIA, IMAGINE IF ETHIOPIA IS SO BAD FOR YOU THAT IT IS MORE SO TO THE AVERAGE TIGREAN.
Hmm... :P

Hopefully you may overcome the love hate contradictory relationships with the current Ethiopia and its current leaders. Deep exorcism at the great Qalluu ritual may purify your thoughts and spirits and give you unified and clear mission and vision here under the tropical Sun. :P

What is the big deal here? It is very normal to reshuffle and circulate important positions so that others may also have the fair chance in their life in their own dear and near sweet country to practice what is important to the communities and individuals. Change is dynamic and can not be stopped through singing and drumming ritual voodoo drums as if we are living in medieval biblical times.

Besides, Tplf oligarchs have long been saying and thinking that they will never accept change in Ethiopia and consequently the current ongoing change in Ethiopia should have been only slippery lip service alone to cheat the citizens like always but not meant to be serious in any real meaning, leading to any traces of transformation and democratization. Genuine democracy and equality in Ethiopia, according to tplf oligarchs basic thinking can only reduce the tplf back to a small minority party of its size which is impossible to accept by the tplf, be it by day when the Sun shines and be it by night when the Sun sets. :lol:

This being the case partly, tplf started conducting protracted warfare against the onging positive changes in Ethiopia, some times trying to bomb the chnage agent, new PM, at other times recruit surrogate bombers to bomb the chnage group, still at other times foment civil war and conflicts all over the country in order to make Tigrai appear to be the only stable and peaceful region. Add to these the constant claims of going independent on the basis of article 39 while at other times publicizing iron determination to go and liberate Ethiopia from Goftaa kee Menelik's unitarist dictators and swearing not join the Ethiopian prosperity party but fight it to the finish until that party gets finished.

So new if you have been saying all of the above and more claiming that you hate Ethiopia, its government and its political parties then how come that you say tplf deserves high government position in the Ethiopian government and even cry with bursting tears when modest reshuffling takes place? In fact you should say, "Welcome Back Home, Home Sweet Home" like you said and then go out and celebrate the Relief by eating lots of spicy Beef.
Last edited by sun on 23 Jan 2020, 18:12, edited 2 times in total.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 23 Jan 2020, 18:08

Ethoash wrote:
23 Jan 2020, 16:52
Abdelaziz wrote:
perfect

ከሞኝ ደጃፍ ሞፈር ይቆረጣል
ሞኝ የአሞሌ ተራራ ሲናድ ይስቃል፤ ብልጥ ያለቅሳል
ሰውን ሲያማ ሌኔ ብለህ ስማ
ነግ በኔ...

those Amhara are the one who destroy mama Ethiopia with in ....

First they came for the Golden , and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Golden.

Then they came for the oromo, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a trade oromo.

Then they came for the "Abdi Iley", and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a "Abdi Iley".

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me

if Dr. Abiy have the right to arrest or fire anyone he want ... what it will stop him to fire those Amhara who replaced this war veterans...to me this a sign of ሲሾም ያልበላ ሲሻር ይቆጨዋል i will put million of dollar as much as i can in Swiss bank when i get fired then i can live a comfortable life.. now to those who said why the politician become corrupted this is your answer Dr. Abiy fire u like dog this war veteran ... now my question is how in hell she going to live in her 1200 birr salary now if she is not stash million of dollar in Swiss bank ...she will be regretting for giving up her live to resurrection great Ethiopia work on making Ethiopia great again ...this firing send message to all politician ዋ ብያለሁ ሳትበሉ ብሉ መልክት ነው የሚያስተላልፈው ። አንዱ ጉቦ ውስዶ ሲደረስበት ድርሻዬን ወስጃለሁ እንጂ ጉቦ አልውሰድኩም ከእንግዲህ ከኢትዬድያ ደርሻዬን ቅብድ ስለተቀበልኩ ምንም አልፈልግባትም ብሎ አለ አሉ።
You have been cheering and exulting when the amharas have been uprooted en-mass from every corner of the country and slaughtered by any tribal chieftain left and right at will for the past 30 years and continuing. Ever since your mercenary party came to power, all we have seen is misery and burring of our civilians killed by all kinds rowdy groups supported by your mafia gangs. You don't even know the difference between a country and political ideology that comes and goes as governments change. Now you are crying about a few posts that are taken away from your leba masters by your own brain child OPDO and, blaming others for your failure. He will keep showing you the middle finger until full submission and, you will go down barking at the wrong tree as you have been trained like a dog that you are.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 23 Jan 2020, 18:16

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
23 Jan 2020, 18:08
Ethoash wrote:
You have been cheering and exulting when the amharas have been uprooted en-mass from every corner of the country and slaughtered by any tribal chieftain left and right at will for the past 30 years and continuing. .
you r saying it is okay because golden did it before .... trust me this women fought 300,000 army with few gun she have .. the Golden have an art of war.. u can say anything u want but u will not make them surrendered... just because they have the art of war they did not respond to your war provocation... u block the road they didnt respond u killed two golden doctor no respond .. u displace 100,000 golden people no respond .. until u cross the golden border they leave u alone to do all evil ... they will never start war but they will finished a war that u started .. trust me that time there is no mercy .. u will be divided in four place and half will be giving to Sudan .. half will be given to Agow, and other ethnic so pls make my day cross the red line.. otherwise u r free until the cow come home .. thanks to golden meles for giving u freedom of speech.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 23 Jan 2020, 18:16

About “ wrongful dismissal” Ethoash, I do not think the lady could go that far. She has no claim. A minister job is not an “ erest,” the Amharic word which describes entitlement. Let us be honest, Ethoash, the lady is not up to the task. As I said before I am not singling her out for incompetence. There are many others like her. I say a good fighter is not necessarily be a good Minister, totally two different undertakings.
Your uncle messed up the whole thing, Ethoash.
When his statements were taken as a gospel at least by Tplfites, Meles said we did not need professionals who got college degrees to run our institutions. Rather we need only those who run our institutions to be EPDRF members.
Meles made several downright stupid statements over the years. It is my believe that one top them all.
You wrote one feedback recently which I read stated she would be fine in Tigray. I agree with you.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 23 Jan 2020, 18:28

sun wrote:
23 Jan 2020, 18:05
Abdelaziz wrote:
23 Jan 2020, 05:19

Hmm... :P

Hopefully you may overcome the love hate contradictory relationships with the current Ethiopia and its current leaders. Deep exorcism at the great Qalluu ritual may purify your thoughts and spirits and give you unified and clear mission and vision here under the tropical Sun. :P

What is the big deal here? It is very normal to reshuffle and circulate important positions so that others may also have the fair chance in their life in their own dear and near sweet country to practice what is important to the communities and individuals. Change is dynamic and can not be stopped through singing and drumming ritual voodoo drums as if we are living in medieval biblical times.

Besides, Tplf oligarchs have long been saying and thinking that they will never accept change in Ethiopia and consequently the current ongoing change in Ethiopia should have been ONLY slippery lip service alone to cheat the citizens like always but not meant to be serious in any real meaning, leading to any traces of transformation and democratization.

Genuine democracy and equality in Ethiopia, according to tplf oligarchs basic thinking can only reduce the tplf back to a small minority party of its size which is impossible to accept by the tplf, be it by day when the Sun shines and be it by night when the Sun sets. :lol:

This being the case partly, tplf started conducting protracted warfare against the on ging positive changes in Ethiopia, some times trying to bomb the change agent, new PM, at other times recruit surrogate bombers to bomb the change group, still at other times foment civil war and conflicts all over the country in order to make Tigrai appear to be the only stable and peaceful region. Add to these the constant claims of going independent on the basis of article 39 while at other times publicizing iron determination to go and liberate Ethiopia from Goftaa kee Menelik's unitarist dictators and swearing not join the Ethiopian prosperity party but fight it to the finish until that party gets finished.

So new if you have been saying all of the above and more claiming that you hate Ethiopia, its government and its political parties then how come that you say tplf deserves high government position in the Ethiopian government and even cry with bursting tears when modest reshuffling takes place? In fact you should say, "Welcome Back Home, Home Sweet Home" like you said and then go out and celebrate the Relief by eating lots of spicy Beef.

Abdelaziz wrote:
THE WERADA FAGUT BANTUGUDIFECHA AND HIS BANTUGUDIFECHA MASTERS ARE GETTING OUT OF CONTROL, THEY ARE REMOVING ALL TPLF REPRESENTATIVES IN FEDERAL OFFICES AND REPLACING THEM WITH RANDOM TIGREANS WHO THEY THINK ARE NOT TPLF.

SEMIEN MEDIA, FORMERLY LISAN TEGARU PRESENTS: DR ENGINEER Solomon BELAY, VICE MAYOR OF ADDIS.

IT IS REALLY GOOD TIGREANS ARE BEING FORCED TO GO BACK HOME! THINGS ARE APPROACHING POINT OF NO RETURN, THERE IS NO REASON STRONGER THAN THIS FOR TIGRAY TO FEND OF FOR ITSELF. TO THE HELL WITH THE DIRTY BANTUGUDIFECHAS AND GUDELAAMHARU.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 23 Jan 2020, 18:28

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
23 Jan 2020, 18:16
About “ wrongful dismissal” Ethoash, I do not think the lady could go that far. She has no claim. A minister job is not an “ erest,” the Amharic word
Sam Ebalalehu,

Presidential eligibility

1.be a natural-born U.S. citizen of the United States;
2. be at least thirty-five years old;
3. be a resident in the United States for at least fourteen years.

EVEN the great power on earth USA doesn't required u to have degree those r only 3 requirement or eligibility now u want university degree for Ethiopia. u must be a joke which university did king haile go to which university did king milk go to how about Derg

dont mix book knowledge and general knowledge there are high achiever without going to school.. in fact the more black get educated the more evil they become look most African dictator are highly educated for example Mugab was a teacher so many other African dictator

in fact i am very happy that this war hero fired next would be CEO OF ETHIOPIAN AIRLINES .. his fail will be corruption for sure he took corruption money from plane maker when he buy 777 and other plane while everyone ground them ... he better run away while he have time and keep his loot ..

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 23 Jan 2020, 18:38

Ethoash wrote:
23 Jan 2020, 18:16
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
23 Jan 2020, 18:08
Ethoash wrote:
You have been cheering and exulting when the amharas have been uprooted en-mass from every corner of the country and slaughtered by any tribal chieftain left and right at will for the past 30 years and continuing. .
you r saying it is okay because golden did it before .... trust me this women fought 300,000 army with few gun she have .. the Golden have an art of war.. u can say anything u want but u will not make them surrendered... just because they have the art of war they did not respond to your war provocation... u block the road they didnt respond u killed two golden doctor no respond .. u displace 100,000 golden people no respond .. until u cross the golden border they leave u alone to do all evil ... they will never start war but they will finished a war that u started .. trust me that time there is no mercy .. u will be divided in four place and half will be giving to Sudan .. half will be given to Agow, and other ethnic so pls make my day cross the red line.. otherwise u r free until the cow come home .. thanks to golden meles for giving u freedom of speech.
Keep retelling a fairy -tale as has been fed to you by your Adowa mercenaries. Your bluff has been bigger than you bean size brain for the past several years and, now you have resized it to even be limited to the borders of your enclave. We shall see your art of war soon. You fought against the ruthless junta aka dergu who handed over the country to your peasant militia on silver platter. This time around, you will learn a lesson once and for all to not even dare to lift a finger against anyone in the region. Your party has always been the reason why the wider horn region has been on the verge of implosion. Luckily, you are now quarantined in your Planet hotel and left to dream about your short lived "glory." Your incompetent ministers are now coming back home to be counted with their robber barons.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 23 Jan 2020, 19:09

Yes, a degree is not a requirement to be the president of USA. But a handful of them , mostly way past, do not have one.
But you brought that argument, it seems, to defend Meles’ statement. When Meles said we need only EPDRF members to run everything, he divided Ethiopians in to two: He implied Ethiopians who are not EPDRF members, probably around 98 percent of them, could not be trusted in the very interest of Ethiopia. That is not only false, but downright divisive. A leader however should be a uniter. By the way there are many Ethiopian professionals who are apolitical. Your uncle do not want them to run institutions either.
Before I close let me say this: whether it is written in the constitution or not from here on no one , I believe, without a college degree will become the president of US. The US politics is so complicated for an individual with limited education to understand. Let us leave the presidency aside, my economist friend, would you name any member of House of Representatives or senate who has no college degree? There is none.
In fact, it is my believe, the Ethiopian parliament should pass a resolution that states no one without college degree should be appointed as a minister.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 23 Jan 2020, 20:00

I respectfully disagree with the degree requirement. First, there are more than 20 US house of representatives without college degree. Second, I wouldn’t let the academicians only run the country. That’s a bad idea given their inherent opportunistic nature and potential marginalization of minorities.
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
23 Jan 2020, 19:09
Yes, a degree is not a requirement to be the president of USA. But a handful of them , mostly way past, do not have one.
But you brought that argument, it seems, to defend Meles’ statement. When Meles said we need only EPDRF members to run everything, he divided Ethiopians in to two: He implied Ethiopians who are not EPDRF members, probably around 98 percent of them, could not be trusted in the very interest of Ethiopia. That is not only false, but downright divisive. A leader however should be a uniter. By the way there are many Ethiopian professionals who are apolitical. Your uncle do not want them to run institutions either.
Before I close let me say this: whether it is written in the constitution or not from here on no one , I believe, without a college degree will become the president of US. The US politics is so complicated for an individual with limited education to understand. Let us leave the presidency aside, my economist friend, would you name any member of House of Representatives or senate who has no college degree? There is none.
In fact, it is my believe, the Ethiopian parliament should pass a resolution that states no one without college degree should be appointed as a minister.