Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Abdelaziz

Re: Dawit Shilan, midribahri's top artist, in Adigrat, his parental home of origin. wedielitu fa'g Embaye/tarik kill urs

Post by Abdelaziz » 23 Jan 2020, 01:03

And Sertsebirhan did his Amazing Agazian Awlo in a wedding of Gual Enderta weyzerit Mahlet and wedi Agame-Adwa ato Mearig. .
Last edited by Abdelaziz on 23 Jan 2020, 01:07, edited 1 time in total.

Bete Gojjam

Re: Dawit Shilan, midribahri's top artist, in Adigrat, his parental home of origin. wedielitu fa'g Embaye/tarik kill urs

Post by Bete Gojjam » 23 Jan 2020, 01:06

DIKALAZIZ :lol:

Alewaha River is always going to be Amhara no Kobo for you go fight for it debretsion will not go with you :mrgreen:

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 23 Jan 2020, 01:21

Trust me, Alewaha Milash is never going to be Amhara land, even Yeju, on the southern bank of Alewaha River, does not belong to Amharu, Yeju people are a mix of Afars, Tigreans and Ejolies.
Having said that, I guarantee you, Amharic speaking Kobo people will be feeling at home coz Tigreans like these agazian revelers do not discriminate Amharic as they consider it as creole of Agew and Tigrigna.

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 23 Jan 2020, 01:31

LOOTIEAZIZ :lol:

Cursed Tigreway your brutal oppression and apartheid in Raya is known through our Amhara no one likes Ti Igray (Below my Feet) tribe your minority From Eritrea

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 23 Jan 2020, 01:46

If his parents are from adigrat, then he's NOT from M'dribahri. It's simple Mathematics, really. He got his fame & fortune in M'dribahri though, the backstabber. I guess it's in his DNA to stab people in the back, like you qondafat are known for.

He has kissed M'dribahri goodbye forever & ever, though. Guaranteed!!!!!

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 23 Jan 2020, 01:57

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE Between TIGARU culture is they are ARWI AND JUMP WHEN DANCE ahahahaha

ERITREA HAMASENAY IS THE EARLIEST TEGARU AND THE FIRST AGAZIANS ARE FROM AKELE GUZAI ALL WHICH IS ERITREA TIGRAY CULTURE IS FROM ERITREA, NO ERITEEA NO TEGARU SIMPLY