Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Revelations
Senior Member+

Re: ኦፌኮ ጃዋር መሀመድ የዜግነቱን ሁኔታ የሚያረጋግጥ ማስረጃ እንዲያቀርብ ጠየቀ [ዋዜማ ራዲዮ]

Post by Revelations » 22 Jan 2020, 03:04

ጉዳዩን በተመለከት ብሄራዊ የምርጫ ቦርድ ለኦሮሞ ፌደራላዊ ኮንግረስ ድብዳቤ ፅፎ ማስረጃ የጠየቀ ሲሆን ፓርቲው በበኩሉ ጃዋር ማስረጃ እንዲያቀርብ በደብዳቤ አሳስቧል። የፓርቲው ሊቀመንበር መረራ ጉዲና ይህን መረጃ ለዋዜማ አረጋግጠዋል።

“የኛ አባል ሲሆን ለምን ይህ ጥያቄ እንደተነሳ ባይገባኝም እኛ ደብዳቤ ፅፈንለታል” ብለዋል ፕሮፌሰር መረራ ጉዲና።

እንዴት ለዜግነቱ ማረጋገጫ ሳያቀርብ በህግ ባልተፈቀደ መልኩ ጃዋር መሀመድ ፓርቲውን እንዲቀላቀልና መታወቂያ እንዲወስድ እንደተፈቀደለት ከዋዜማ ላነሳንላቸው ጥያቄ መረራ ጉዲና ሲመልሱ ” እኛ የምናውቀው ኢትዮጵያዊ መሆኑን ነው፣ የሀገሩን ቋንቋ ይናገራል፣ ፊቱም ኢትዮጵያዊ ይመስላል፤ መንግስትም ይህን ያውቃል” ሲሉ ቀልድ አዘል ምላሽ ስጥተዋል።

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 22 Jan 2020, 03:38

Please wait, video is loading...

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 22 Jan 2020, 04:07

የኦሮሞ ሕዝብን ዝቅ ዝቅ የሚያስደርጉ እንደ መራራ ያሉ አድር ባዮችና እንደ ጃዋር ያሉ የፖለቲካ ነጋዴዎች ናቸው። አንድ ቀን ኦሮሞ ከዚህ የመንጋ እንቅልፉ እንደ ሚነቃና ክፉና ደግ መለየት እንደሚችል ተስፋ እናደርጋለን !!

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 22 Jan 2020, 05:05

I think people like Taye DendeA give hope to this end. Sad that Merera betrayed himself and I dont know why he took this spoiled route for the age he has left with.

In my view, for which I am strongly convinced, Jawar is trying to escape criminal investigation by the US (on both terrorism and financial evasion). I know in the US laying alone is a serious matter, let alone he is is suspected of more than that. I am waiting for the time he is going back to the US. So, OFCO is serving as a shelter to try to give him a sort of immunity against any charges.

The ones who held his case must push hard so that this evil fox must face justice more than anything.

Last time he came out and said an assassination attempt on him so that his evil followers come out to rescue him. Then these evils didnt get back with empty hands. They cut down the lives of more than 80 innocents and spill bloods of many more. Then, a few days ago this evil's channel OMN asked to remove Ethiopian flag from religious celebrations. His evil followers didnt miss this opportunity again. In Harar and many other aka Oromia and even in the periphery of Addis came out to disrupt the Epiphany celebration, asking people to remove Ethiopian flag, even asking females to undress their robes that has Ethiopian flag fringes.

You see, this evil serpant must face Justice by any means
Horus wrote:
22 Jan 2020, 04:07
የኦሮሞ ሕዝብን ዝቅ ዝቅ የሚያስደርጉ እንደ መራራ ያሉ አድር ባዮችና እንደ ጃዋር ያሉ የፖለቲካ ነጋዴዎች ናቸው። አንድ ቀን ኦሮሞ ከዚህ የመንጋ እንቅልፉ እንደ ሚነቃና ክፉና ደግ መለየት እንደሚችል ተስፋ እናደርጋለን !!

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 22 Jan 2020, 12:26

tlel

Post by tlel » 22 Jan 2020, 13:41

Algebachihum, enezih eko Oromon nesa enawetalen bemalet kewech hail gar yemiseru nachew, sirachew eko kitregna nachew. Meraram kebefitum kewechoch gar eko niw yemiserut. Ahun Ithopiawi negn yemilew Oromo min yahel le ageritu tamagn nachew niw tiyakew. dr Merara kebefitum oromon nesa/equlinet ametalehu bilo ke wich hail gar niw yemiserut including bemulu Omnoch ye oromo wichi poletikegnoc bewistim bewichim. Minim yemayawkew gebere Oromo eyetenegedebet niw, nesa lawtahena ene Oromo silehonkugn ene ligzah niw. Zare ende Yisayas Afewerki Ityopia wist dictator lemehon behezbachew sim ye Yisayas temsalet lemehon eyeteshkedademu niw.

Yisayas/shabia showed the way how to partition a country and how to kill and be dictator of the same country he claimed to free from ethiopia. Tplf and olf are running for this race. you can tell there is no integrity in the bone of these people this says they are most likeley fascist dicators.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 22 Jan 2020, 18:32

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 22 Jan 2020, 19:16

Revelations wrote:
22 Jan 2020, 02:58
Hmm.... 8)

Did the masked Libanes genuine ahiyyatola, Eskinder Nega, asked to produce genuine certificate of nationality and Ethiopiawi chewannet beyond any reasonable doubt? 8)

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 22 Jan 2020, 19:24

kibramlak wrote:
22 Jan 2020, 05:05
I think people like Taye DendeA give hope to this end. Sad that Merera betrayed himself and I dont know why he took this spoiled route for the age he has left with.

In my view, for which I am strongly convinced, Jawar is trying to escape criminal investigation by the US (on both terrorism and financial evasion). I know in the US laying alone is a serious matter, let alone he is is suspected of more than that. I am waiting for the time he is going back to the US. So, OFCO is serving as a shelter to try to give him a sort of immunity against any charges.

The ones who held his case must push hard so that this evil fox must face justice more than anything.

Last time he came out and said an assassination attempt on him so that his evil followers come out to rescue him. Then these evils didnt get back with empty hands. They cut down the lives of more than 80 innocents and spill bloods of many more. Then, a few days ago this evil's channel OMN asked to remove Ethiopian flag from religious celebrations. His evil followers didnt miss this opportunity again. In Harar and many other aka Oromia and even in the periphery of Addis came out to disrupt the Epiphany celebration, asking people to remove Ethiopian flag, even asking females to undress their robes that has Ethiopian flag fringes.

You see, this evil serpant must face Justice by any means
Horus wrote:
22 Jan 2020, 04:07
Hmm... :P

Keep dancing naked in the rain at the sound of the drumming by that pathological petty liar calling himself horus who is a master and filthy fake news manufacturer just for the purpose of seeking attention and killing time. :mrgreen: