Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
opmerc

Re: Appropriate & measured response by Eritrea's young diplomat in Ethiopia!!!!

Post by opmerc » 21 Jan 2020, 20:44

TGAA wrote:
21 Jan 2020, 20:01
A mature, measured, and confident response to all childish hysteria. Good job The Eritrean diplomat.

Screw that. There is nothing mature about it. Instead of counseling his own camp of hyperventilating morons, he attempts to tell other people what to accept. Well no one will accept anything just because he and all his fellow losers got their feelings hurt. Respect is earned with attributes not bought with threats and tantrums.

If that person had the same grasp of geography or history he would know there is no offense intended by such displays. Just in modern times alone, Ertirea has been a province of Ethiopia longer than it has been an independent state. We share language roots, culture and religious ties. These things will remain regardless of what borders and administrators looked like in the past, today or in the future.

A sign acknowledging this fact during a cultural event both countries are celebrating is not an offensive sign. But of course these losers and their boundless insecurity think ordinary citizens putting up such a map must mean it is an attempt to control or invade..

It is true. Amharas, like many other Ethiopians, didn't support the succession of Eritrea. We will always be on the other side of anyone planning any future secession of any part of Ethiopia. This is true for the vast majority that consider themselves Ethiopians, not just Amhara. But despite our issue with the breakaway, the ones we relied on to prevent it failed to do so. As a result, Amhara and Ethiopians at large see this as a closed chapter.

Personally at this point I have no interest in seeing Eritrea return to Ethiopia. The only connection I'm interested in with Eritrea is what we already have with Sudan, Kenya or Djibouti. A friendly neighbor that minds it's own business and comes around only to cooperate on issues we find mutually beneficial.

Never mind an invasion or some forced takeover, the only way I would support a return is if Eritrea first holds a referendum where an overwhelming majority of its population asks to return. Then they would have to make that request formal. We would then need to have open discussions internally about all the implications. We then need to have a referendum on that question in Ethiopia, which should also be affirmed by an overwhelming majority. Only at that point would I support it.

Till then they need to act like the sovereign state they claim to be and go build their own communities and stop demanding things from other, actual sovereign people.
Last edited by opmerc on 21 Jan 2020, 20:52, edited 1 time in total.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 21 Jan 2020, 20:51

Hawzen wrote:
21 Jan 2020, 19:11
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
21 Jan 2020, 14:34

Ethiopia is a very diverse country with so much widely divergent and opposing views on so many issues. Some of the people that carry Ethiopian passports are only Ethiopians until an imaginary country of their own is curved out of the current geographic Ethiopia. I have yet to see any citizen of a country which works actively to disintegrate ones' own country like the people who live in the geographic Ethiopia do. People are so divided by designs of a short sighted narrow ethnic leadership and as such they don't even agree on what should be the essence of basic humanity.

If I were you I wouldn't go far enough to bring up such a horrific accident to support some case that goes against a display of a unofficial map of Ethiopia. We all need to be careful about contributing to the hateful campaign orchestrated by TPLF stooges and disgruntled ethnic maggootts. Wishing evil to others will only invite reciprocity in kind. If displaying unofficial map of Ethiopia by whoever brings about so much negativity and broad-brushing of the entire population, we are only lending a weaponized narrative to those who are still responsible for creating the havoc in the wider horn area in the first place. Ethiopia is becoming a country where people kill each other just because the country's flag carried by Christians doesn't have a Pentagram on it. Anything that works to go against the interest of the country and its neighbors is propagated to further an agenda that finally is targeted to weaken the country and implode it. Who would benefit from this is the question that skips the minds of TPLF and its henchmen.
Great points and matured advice, brother Za-Ilmaknun.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF
Brother Hawzen, I am glad you saw the points as clearly as I do. I thank you for that !!

Merhano

Post by Merhano » 21 Jan 2020, 21:21

Opmerc, please don’t equate the majority of God fearing and decent people of Eritrea with some cretins like Kuasmeda and some other “Sid Adegs” you see here.
They don’t represent the people of Eritrea, and from their behaviors they manifest here, it’s even difficult to believe they had proper up bringing to begin with. A human being cannot gloat on other people’s suffering, like the idiot here is doing. But because, he calls himself “Eritrean”, all the decent people of Eritrea get blamed for it.
They don’t care if the people of Eritrea suffer or perish altogether for that matter. But the moment you point a blaming finger towards their demigod, Issias Afeworki, then their nasty programmed nature shows its ugly face.
Their new found love for Ethiopians or the people of Amhara is just a means to an end for them. At this point the dictator thinks, in the friendship with the Amhara people, he got the trump card. He believes it is a panacea for all his ills. But if they sense that their master is threatened, they don’t care if children, women or even their own mothers are trampled!

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 21 Jan 2020, 21:38

Merhano wrote:
21 Jan 2020, 21:21
Opmerc, please don’t equate the majority of God fearing and decent people of Eritrea with some cretins like Kuasmeda and some other “Sid Adegs” you see here.
They don’t represent the people of Eritrea, and from their behaviors they manifest here, it’s even difficult to believe they had proper up bringing to begin with. A human being cannot gloat on other people’s suffering, like the idiot here is doing. But because, he calls himself “Eritrean”, all the decent people of Eritrea get blamed for it.
They don’t care if the people of Eritrea suffer or perish altogether for that matter. But the moment you point a blaming finger towards their demigod, Issias Afeworki, then their nasty programmed nature shows its ugly face.
Their new found love for Ethiopians or the people of Amhara is just a means to an end for them. At this point the dictator thinks, in the friendship with the Amhara people, he got the trump card. He believes it is a panacea for all his ills. But if they sense that their master is threatened, they don’t care if children, women or even their own mothers are trampled!
:roll: :roll: :roll:

I'm glad that you took some time off from Ambassador Hana bashing to show your solidarity to one of your kind. What you've been displaying on this forum so far, of course, doesn't make you what Ethiopians call- የሴት ልጅ! .....It must be your upbringing! Retard!

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 21 Jan 2020, 21:46

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
21 Jan 2020, 14:34

Ethiopia is a very diverse country with so much widely divergent and opposing views on so many issues. Some of the people that carry Ethiopian passports are only Ethiopians until an imaginary country of their own is curved out of the current geographic Ethiopia. I have yet to see any citizen of a country which works actively to disintegrate ones' own country like the people who live in the geographic Ethiopia do. People are so divided by designs of a short sighted narrow ethnic leadership and as such they don't even agree on what should be the essence of basic humanity.

If I were you I wouldn't go far enough to bring up such a horrific accident to support some case that goes against a display of a unofficial map of Ethiopia. We all need to be careful about contributing to the hateful campaign orchestrated by TPLF stooges and disgruntled ethnic maggootts. Wishing evil to others will only invite reciprocity in kind. If displaying unofficial map of Ethiopia by whoever brings about so much negativity and broad-brushing of the entire population, we are only lending a weaponized narrative to those who are still responsible for creating the havoc in the wider horn area in the first place. Ethiopia is becoming a country where people kill each other just because the country's flag carried by Christians doesn't have a Pentagram on it. Anything that works to go against the interest of the country and its neighbors is propagated to further an agenda that finally is targeted to weaken the country and implode it. Who would benefit from this is the question that skips the minds of TPLF and its henchmen.
Za-Ilmaknun,

As always, your insightful comments and emotional maturity are appreciated!

God bless you, my friend!

Kuasmeda
Member+

Post by Kuasmeda » 21 Jan 2020, 21:48

Agame pretending like Eritrean! How many times shall we tell you that you are number one enemies of Eritrea. Who gave the right to nasty Agame man like you evaluate me as a badly socialized person. As an Eritrean, I know & understand our strengths & power & lean on it to change perceptions with goals. I also understand our objectives understand that it requires time patience, investment, energy & resources to mold the future we intend to achieve.
Merhano wrote:

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 21 Jan 2020, 22:08

Merhano is a legitimate Eritrean. I've verified his background. I won't post his personal info here.
Kuasmeda wrote:
21 Jan 2020, 21:48
Agame pretending like Eritrean! How many times shall we tell you that you are number one enemies of Eritrea. Who gave the right to nasty Agame man like you evaluate me as a badly socialized person. As an Eritrean, I know & understand our strengths & power & lean on it to change perceptions with goals. I also understand our objectives understand that it requires time patience, investment, energy & resources to mold the future we intend to achieve.
Merhano wrote:

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 21 Jan 2020, 22:24

I know that you are a moron Agame whose IQ is just like a rat. This is funny to observe when the dedebit rat is witnessing the citizenship of an Agame might Mouse :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
pastlast wrote:
21 Jan 2020, 22:08
Merhano is a legitimate Eritrean. I've verified his background. I won't post his personal info here.
Kuasmeda wrote:
21 Jan 2020, 21:48
Merhano wrote:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 21 Jan 2020, 23:08

Please wait, video is loading...
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... composer=0