Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

To the peace loving Ethiopians.

Post by Cigar » 21 Jan 2020, 09:22

We all know that woyane and its stooges are working hard to sabotage the peace processes between the two countries and people, because they know that they will be left alone naked and squeezed by the people they made enemies with.
While they are begging for the border with Eritrea to be opened, while they are telling us they love us more than the ethiopians, they respect our sovereign country and the ethiopians do not, kind of lip services with our concrete actions like vacating our territories, like apologizing on behalf of their thugish tplf leaders crimes which means, if Eritrea forgives them and takes them in to its fold they will be willing to be Eritrea's fenji regatoch or slaves, by declaring their little tigray republic in a jiffy.
So, far it is the fear of Eritrea which is keeping them to be fake ethiopians.
Now, like I said I believe all the evil crap or deceit we see is woyane's making.
But we all know that either, woyane paid or not that there are few real chauvinists ethiopians who think can not live with out sea access when Eritrea is more than willing to let them use our ports while woyane was the one which refused to let them use our ports for over 20 years.
Now we always say that we the Eritrean people will side with the devil itself to preserve Eritrea's interests.
We always say, at this time our priority is to burry woyane 100 feet under and live in a peaceful environment with our neighbors who respect one another's sovereignty and territorial integrities.
So, I advice that the ethiopians who are playing with fire (if they are ethiopians-none agames) stop trying to take advantage of the hate we the Eritreans have towards the filthy agame to rethink about not screwing what they had in their hand.
Just remember the Amhara proverb:
"Yeqwatun lawrid sitil yebibitwan talech"
In politics:
"There are no permanent friends or enemies but unilateral interests". Be that may, at this juncture we chose to be ethio's friend, because of the new Ethio policy of respecting one another.
And thus don't force Eritrea to pick the worst evil over unattainable dream dreamer.
Because that is what woyane and its stooges are trying to achieve.
Open your eyes the gullible ethios who are being hoodwinked by the desperate woyane. Don't let woyane win and ethio lose.
Let Eritrea and Ethiopia win.
But remember no matter what Eritrea will always be a sovereign nation and a winner.
Eritrea is a UN recognized sovereign nation. No one can change that.
So if there is any none agame Ethiopian who believes or getting paid otherwise to advocate for Eritreans to become ethiopians, I say remember THERE IS NO PERMANENT FRIEND OR ENEMY BUT INTEREST.
God forbid that we the Eritreans will ever forgive the crimes of woyane, but we will, if and when our sovereignty is being tested, and we 100% believe the filthy woyane and its nasty people will be willing to be an Eritrean buffer zone and Eritrean fenji regatoch while (for god sake, they are telling that to any one who wants to listen) and Eritrea stopping the sea access to ethiopia.
I want to stress it again and again.
Our priority is to burry woyane 100 feet and don't help woyane which eventually will be your loss.

EPRDF

Re: To the peace loving Ethiopians.

Post by EPRDF » 21 Jan 2020, 09:43

Hawey Cigar,

There will no peace until we bring you back under our fold, and until you personally become my Wardia, wearing your kaki uniform and standing at the gate of my Massawa villa.
array awatna hafash

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 21 Jan 2020, 10:02

If you believe that I am a filthy agame, be it you d**k head.
Eritrea's priority is to burry woyane 100 feet under and make it wardia, shoe shiners, one wheeler cart pushers, bottles and dryed up hide sellers and prostitutes.
But unlike you deceitful agame who is sporting a pretend nick, I don't even want you scum bags to do that in Eritrea (no agame will set their ugly feet in Eritrea). I want you to be the maids, the slaves and the menial job performers in Amharas and Oromos households.
So, you scum bag, stop cherry picking and attack me.
My post is a warning to the few gullible ethios and not you bast*ard agame. Some of them unknowingly or being paid are doing what you agames are dreaming. We already know your agame dream and wish.
Yes, I believe some of them are taking advantage of our position on the dirty, ungrateful agames hate we have.
Why would any one who has it made rock the boat then?
Rocking the boat is the job of a scared failure, of a desperate person which is a filthy agame.

Zack

Post by Zack » 21 Jan 2020, 10:12

Cigar the tigrayans have no issues with Eritrean independence statehood. The amharas do. The tigrayans have been defeated by oromo their opinion doesn't even matter they will never rule Ethiopia again. But amhara will rule Ethiopia and their guns will be pointed against you the first.

Dr Zackovich

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 21 Jan 2020, 10:21

My post is a warning to the few gullible ethios and not you bast*ard agame. Some of them unknowingly or being paid are doing what you agames are dreaming. We already know your agame dream and wish.
Who told you I am ag.game? You are an agg.ame from the north side. I am a proud Ethiopian inside out.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 21 Jan 2020, 10:24

Zack wrote:
21 Jan 2020, 10:12
Cigar the tigrayans have no issues with Eritrean independence statehood. The amharas do. The tigrayans have been defeated by oromo their opinion doesn't even matter they will never rule Ethiopia again. But amhara will rule Ethiopia and their guns will be pointed against you the first.

Dr Zackovich

If it is as you say that " tigrayans have no issues with Eritrean independence statehood", can we then assume that the Tigrayans who are obsessively parroting Eritrea 24/7 on this forum do not represent Tigrayans and; thus, are nothing but a bunch of scumbags - which I believe they're anyway?
Last edited by Somaliman on 21 Jan 2020, 10:30, edited 1 time in total.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 21 Jan 2020, 10:27

BTW, Hawey, ag.ames on the southern side are Ethiopians too. And you the northern ag.ames are Eritreans until we bring you back under our fold once again.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 21 Jan 2020, 10:32

EPRDF wrote:
21 Jan 2020, 10:27
BTW, Hawey, ag.ames on the southern side are Ethiopians too. And you the northern ag.ames are Eritreans until we bring you back under our fold once again.
Eski ateqebaTer. Derbay agame

Ejersa

Post by Ejersa » 21 Jan 2020, 10:38

Hare Hateraw Tigree! ኣማራና ቲግሬ ቆማጦች ቡዳዎች ናችሁ የሊላን ሉዓላዊት ሃገር ካርታ ስትደፍሩ ኦሮሚያ በቅርቡ ነጻ ትወጣለች፣ በሀረር ዛሬም ግጭቱ ቀጥሏል። የፀጥታ ሀይሎች ሁኔታው ለመቀጣጠር ወደ ከተማው ገብተዋል።

EPRDF wrote:

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 21 Jan 2020, 10:41

Zach long time no see.
I won't call you the newly born camel a*as sniffer this time.
No Eritrean give a damn whether the tegarus, ethiopians believe on our sovereignty.
It is just a fact that we are a sovereign nation.
And stop your crap that the tegarus didn't try to reverse our sovereignty hoodwinking the ethiopians that they will get them Eritrea and sending them to their death in the 100ds of thousands.
Now, my post is directed to the ethiopians who you believe have such stupid idea.
They better think thoroughly before they lose what they have in their hand under their new govt.
They were denied to use our convenient ports by woyane for over 20 years. Eritrea by the fact that it still is marching forward with out ethio using our ports is a testimony that using our ports are more advantageous to ethio than to Eritrea.
So, re-read my initial post and read between the fine lines.
To stretch one's arm high, while losing an important thing which is already under one's arm pit is dangerous.
There are no permanent enemies or friends if LIFE is at stake.
Again, yes we want to have peaceful friendship with Ethiopia which honors, respects Eritrea, but if there are ethiopians who are working with woyane against their own interests, we have more evil games we can play to counter their idea.
By the way if taking what doesn't belong to one is legal under the UN charter, Ethiopia would still be under Eritrean colonization since 1991 or even after and we would have like over 1000 different countries by now.
As of you, you always claimed that you are Djibotian right?
How do you feel if Eritrea or Ethiopia took over your tiny dependent country?

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 21 Jan 2020, 10:42

Fed_Up wrote:
21 Jan 2020, 10:32
EPRDF wrote:
ፌድሻ፣ አንቺ አመለጥሽ፣ እንደ Cigar ዋርዲያ አላደርግሸም፣ አብሽር፣ አንቺ እኮ አማቼ ነሽ ዘነጋሽው እንዴ፣ ባንቺማ መች ጨክኜ :P

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 21 Jan 2020, 11:46

EPRDF wrote:
21 Jan 2020, 10:42
Fed_Up wrote:
21 Jan 2020, 10:32
EPRDF wrote:
ፌድሻ፣ አንቺ አመለጥሽ፣ እንደ Cigar ዋርዲያ አላደርግሸም፣ አብሽር፣ አንቺ እኮ አማቼ ነሽ ዘነጋሽው እንዴ፣ ባንቺማ መች ጨክኜ :P
Belo ale agameew.....Shhhhhh hadamay Tigraway. you talk too much.

Zack

Post by Zack » 21 Jan 2020, 12:59

Cigar you have to think carefully who you make alliance with yes the tigrayans fought Eritrea. But they are not the only enemy now you need to think beyond your agame hatred.

Somaliman yes there are tigrayans who are overly obsessed with Eritrea because. They have been cornered. To be honest most tigrais apart from halafi mengedi have an eritrean obsession disease. And even now they are more hopeless then ever because of their current predicament. Your observation is excellent.

Dr Zackovich

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 21 Jan 2020, 13:14

Zach the only enemy Eritrea had, has or will have are the filthy desperate and evil tegarus.
We never were enemies of Ethiopia per say.
We were fighting an intruding force to liberate our country.
It didn't matter to us whether they spoke Amharic or otherwise.
And so far the new ethio govt is working hard to work in peace with Eritrea respecting it just like we respect Ethiopia.
So, if things don't work we will adjust to further our interests.
But why did you say we have other enemy beside tegarus as we speak.
Can you mention that enemy, not by providing nut case, individuals opinions but concrete enemy govt policies?
I always said that you are a medanagheri agame. And you still are making me right by talking the tegarus desperate talk.
What the f**k woyane recognizing our country's sovereignty got to do with your narrative that they blessed the referendum when themselves were at the mercy of Shaebia in 1991.
You are echoing the evil nature of tegarus.

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 21 Jan 2020, 13:22

Cigar wrote:
21 Jan 2020, 09:22
We all know that woyane and its stooges are working hard to sabotage the peace processes between the two countries and people, because they know that they will be left alone naked and squeezed by the people they made enemies with.
While they are begging for the border with Eritrea to be opened, while they are telling us they love us more than the ethiopians, they respect our sovereign country and the ethiopians do not, kind of lip services with our concrete actions like vacating our territories, like apologizing on behalf of their thugish tplf leaders crimes which means, if Eritrea forgives them and takes them in to its fold they will be willing to be Eritrea's fenji regatoch or slaves, by declaring their little tigray republic in a jiffy.
So, far it is the fear of Eritrea which is keeping them to be fake ethiopians.
Now, like I said I believe all the evil crap or deceit we see is woyane's making.
But we all know that either, woyane paid or not that there are few real chauvinists ethiopians who think can not live with out sea access when Eritrea is more than willing to let them use our ports while woyane was the one which refused to let them use our ports for over 20 years.
Now we always say that we the Eritrean people will side with the devil itself to preserve Eritrea's interests.
We always say, at this time our priority is to burry woyane 100 feet under and live in a peaceful environment with our neighbors who respect one another's sovereignty and territorial integrities.
So, I advice that the ethiopians who are playing with fire (if they are ethiopians-none agames) stop trying to take advantage of the hate we the Eritreans have towards the filthy agame to rethink about not screwing what they had in their hand.
Just remember the Amhara proverb:
"Yeqwatun lawrid sitil yebibitwan talech"
In politics:
"There are no permanent friends or enemies but unilateral interests". Be that may, at this juncture we chose to be ethio's friend, because of the new Ethio policy of respecting one another.
And thus don't force Eritrea to pick the worst evil over unattainable dream dreamer.
Because that is what woyane and its stooges are trying to achieve.
Open your eyes the gullible ethios who are being hoodwinked by the desperate woyane. Don't let woyane win and ethio lose.
Let Eritrea and Ethiopia win.
But remember no matter what Eritrea will always be a sovereign nation and a winner.
Eritrea is a UN recognized sovereign nation. No one can change that.
So if there is any none agame Ethiopian who believes or getting paid otherwise to advocate for Eritreans to become ethiopians, I say remember THERE IS NO PERMANENT FRIEND OR ENEMY BUT INTEREST.
God forbid that we the Eritreans will ever forgive the crimes of woyane, but we will, if and when our sovereignty is being tested, and we 100% believe the filthy woyane and its nasty people will be willing to be an Eritrean buffer zone and Eritrean fenji regatoch while (for god sake, they are telling that to any one who wants to listen) and Eritrea stopping the sea access to ethiopia.
I want to stress it again and again.
Our priority is to burry woyane 100 feet and don't help woyane which eventually will be your loss.

tlel

Post by tlel » 21 Jan 2020, 13:57

All this mumbo jumbo, believe me, everything is designed to hurt Ethiopia whether to be with Weyane or Eritrea in terms of agreement that is.who is this Weyane /tplf we are talking about? These are none other than the other side of the coin, Shabia, period. Either way, Ethiopia has been lost almost 30 years ago. What Cigar is trying to say is that, Ethiopia, do not dare attempt anything against to bury the last coffin, Ethiopia that let us sleep walk you to your death is what he is saying. His Olf /shabia /tplf groups as we speak is killing Ethiopia all over Ethiopia by their stooges.

tlel

Post by tlel » 21 Jan 2020, 14:07

Shabia tplf has been occupying Adwa since 30 yrs, have been programing the adwan people, depopulating them and replacing them with Eritrean groups. Tplf /shabia, why did they choose to start with Adwa? Because, that was the place Ethiopia stopped italian colonization, this is the reason they started their base. They spread their anti ethiooianism to other regions of tigray,mekele, etc. Tplf /shabia hate Tigrayans to their bone who are proud to be Ethiopians. It is these people they call Agame. Because, shabia /tplf controlled and programmed tigrayans for 30 years to affect Ethiopia, and now their tentacles have reached all the way to South, tricking the Soithern people saying, you come from us you are Gura, Kao Tona is Tigrayan...the dream has always been revenge against Ethiopia because she was not colonized, which is the interest of both Italy and Eritrea.