Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ittuabafarda

Should We Question The Credibility of Election 2020?

Post by ittuabafarda » 20 Jan 2020, 18:51

That is predicated on how all the participants behave. I do believe the election board headed by the very capable daughter of ours H.E. Birtukan bint Mideksa have done its due diligent job of creating a workable schedule. Maintaining peace and not saying or doing anything that shake the peace and stability of the country is not the task of such an independent office there or anywhere for that matter. That is the job of the government and the opposition. Many of the opposition are still in the loud mouthing activist mode. Every one of them should commit themselves to peaceful modus operandi during and after the election. They should tell the citizens there that they will accept the results of the election once it is certified by the board and international observers. I doubt the loud mouthed individuals among the opposition are ready to live the norms of the civilized world. Such elements have this mentality imbued in their hard skulls that if they are not the ones who have the mantle of the leadership, the hell with everything including the country and the people who live in it. They will lit the fire and get their behind to a safe place in a blink of an eye so they will watch the fire from the outside looking in. That has been their history, every one of them loud mouths. Their look-alikes in other parts of Africa have been doing the same since the 1960’s. We used to hear raging civil wars and we still hear about them in several African countries. We also hear always that those who ignited the flint lived or still live outside their countries just to watch the inferno from safe distances. We have been told they are in exile playing victims. This mentality of ‘I am the only one who is entitled to lead' is the remnant of that sick philosophy of Marxism/Leninism that had swept the continent like a swarm of locust since the late 1950’s. If I am not the leader or if I am declared an election loser I will gouge your eyes out, I will rip your heart out and give it to my dogs….. will be what the doctor ordered!!! Those who were/are in power play(ed) the same game too. There were always two fires with no one playing dousing water. I tell you what. If this election leads to bloodshed I am gonna hold every participant responsible for all loss of life and property. Every one of them!!! Pointing fingers at others won’t fly this time around. Shape up or shut up!!!!!

ittuabafarda

Re: Should We Question The Credibility of Election 2020?

Post by ittuabafarda » 21 Jan 2020, 04:13

On the news about the accomplishment by the embassy staff in Canada where they were able to secure investment by 40 companies:

Excellent news and the folks at the Ethiopian Embassy there deserve a deafening applause for such extremely valuable accomplishment. This goes without saying that every one of such investment will create desperately needed jobs in the old country. I wish such an effort will be extrapolated in other venues like having booths at major trade shows here in the USA and Europe. There are thousands of companies that have their products made overseas and majority of those products used to be made domestically here in the USA. Despite the efforts to change that many of those products will never come back. The fundamentals are not there anymore. So those companies will continue to have their products made overseas where the landscape is rapidly changing. Automation, AI technology and other contemporary gadgets will not do the tricks for these companies. With its competitive labor and overhead cost the old country has the chance to cut into this huge pie. What it desperately needs is to prove/show to the world that it is stable and capable of holding peaceful election in 2020. Please remember the damage that instability and chaos do to the soul of a society/country. It will wipe away the culture of discipline needed for development from the working age population. Once such hard core values are gone, it will be next to impossible to instill it back in the disturbed minds of the youth. This must be understood by everyone who is sincere about the welfare of the old country. So this is it for the old country!!! It is on its last chance. Stability is in the hands of the opposition and those who are now ruling the country. All of them must talk in measured/cultivated/civil terms and avoid utterances that could justifiably upset/enrage other fellow groups of people. So this is it!!! The Valkyrie will either come out belching uplifting songs or she will come out wailing and dejected by the loss of lives and property during and after the planned election in the summer of 2020.

Kudos to the embassy staff in Canada!!!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 22 Jan 2020, 00:09

I say this to those of you who used to think and even claim we Oromos are should-know-better and unitary in our outlook. You think we are followers of this or that in our majority. Many of you might have thought the majority of us are hell bent backing those who are having fits to carve out a separate republic. You have been doubting us that thinking we just love to give jumping jackass for whoever happens to be in the kitchen in a given day. You thought we are the stooping lows at wholesale. When the fact is that those who lost their lives in the recent mayhem in Oromia who were trying to prevent and protect others were Oromos themselves but many of you still thought as if no Oromos were savagely victimized. It shows you know diddly about us. I tell you know my dear countrymen/women who I love to death to just sit back and watch. Please, please, please stop using terms such as 'Oromo extremists'. We are not extremists. What we have is extremist individuals who happens to be Oromos just like my noble Amharas neighbors have their own individuals with extremist views in their midst. Who does not have such elements whose thought is in the periphery? They are all usually loud and claim all the stage!!! We hear them more than others. Such elements have one common talent on their resumes. They are smart talking connivers. You see them with their waist lines bursting at their belts when ‘their’ people still walk around with their rib cage sticking out. When these smart alecks labor over which fillet mignon they will have for dinner tonight, ‘their’ farmer is dreaming about just a piece of chitlin he likes to take home to his children the same night. When these wise [deleted] cheats anger over giving up picking their noses at some western outfits to being newly crowned ‘leaders’ that farmer is still seething over the fact that he and his entire family were driven out from a domicile they have lived for generations with remote chance of returning. These innocent victims don’t play victims either. They just seethe over it all and scream for justice.

You are now invited to a show of a lifetime Yo’ll!!!! You just sit back and watch and please hold on to your seats. It is going to be a heck of a riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddeeeeeee!!!!!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 24 Jan 2020, 00:21

It has been my pleasure to hear news of foreign companies deciding to invest in the old country and others seriously looking into doing the same. To back that up everyone of us who knows someone with such decision making positions at companies that have factories overseas should promote the opportunities in the old country and urge them to contact local consulates. With each investment more new jobs will be available for the unemployed youth. New investment will undoubtedly create new opportunities for the working age population. Its fringe benefits go beyond economics. It has far reaching political ramifications. That is the most effective way of beating bigots at their own game. These demons have been targeting and investing in the jobless and gullible youth since the late 1960's and that is what we all see them doing 24-7 now. Humming factories and other job bearing businesses will yank away the youth from the spell of these shameless and loud mouth bigots. It will deny them their destructive fodder. That is why we have seen these ghouls marching the raging youth to every factory insight and burn them to the ground. These smart alecks love being surrounded by the gullible youth. They tell the youth like 'Do you see that factory? It is owned by someone who is the friend of a Woyane or the grandchild of that neftegna of 1870’s or he is like that Gobena, Jagama, Dinagde or similar 'sell-out'. Torch it!!! You see that bus or freight truck? It is owned by that guy who hates you to death. Stone it to extinction and don't worry about who is inside the bus. Just hurl those lethal rocks in your hands at the bus and everyone inside!!! I will blame it on the government'

So, let’s make our duty in promoting the opportunity the old country has waiting for investors to every company we know.

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 26 Jan 2020, 04:20

Keep chugging along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 26 Jan 2020, 21:48

I always enjoy reading articles penned by patriot Obbo Mammo bin Muchie and get educated by the material in them. I find him in this article looking at the dam from both perspectives, one from the old country Ethiopian side and the other one from the Egyptian side. Both have plausible reasons to jolt their raw emotions. Those of you who have(had) the chance to live in both countries(born and resided) can understand why this river is(can be) more than the economics of it. One country is desperate to take its exploding population out of nagging and abject poverty through booming industrialization which the only sensible way out. It needs electricity in tens of thousands of megawatts for that purpose alone. That in turn requires the harnessing of all of its available natural resources which will give rivers the front seat.

On the other hand, Egypt is no doubt dependent on the water of this mighty river for its very existence. That is no laughing matter. This dependence did not start in the 1920’s or 1950’s but it has been so since the dawn of its history. It has more than 100 million very volatile population crammed on top of each other alongside the Nile River. Right now all these people do not have an alternative source for fresh potable water or for other needs including irrigation. It also needs the nutrients in the silt hauled away from the old country by the Blue Nile. So much has been said and written about that. But such a situation does not and should not warrant schemes to destabilize others or the beating of drums of war. If military conflict erupts and a state of war exists between these two countries, Egypt will throw itself in insurmountable dire straits. The old country will not lose something it already has but it will lose what it is going to have. Self educating on this matter is needed more on the Egyptian side. It seems that its rulers have made military threats and muscle show-offs thinking that will throw the people of the old country into total submission. I was reading news on some of their Arabic newspapers a few days ago and came across one splashing story. It tells the inauguration of a new modern, expansive military base in the southeast part of the country along the Red Sea shoreline. I love to read the self aggrandizement and the pomposity in it!!! I feel like I am watching one of those Mel Brook’s slapstick movies. The story tells about the capacities of the spanking military base where modern fighter jets can land and takeoff at will. Then I asked myself the cardinal questions. Why the need for that? Who is Egypt afraid of? Israel has not been an enemy since the truce both countries signed in 1979 and have been in excellent working relationship since then. So who is Egypt nervous about? The next news we gonna hear about another expansive military base can be on its Southwest and Southern borders. What the old country and the rest of the world should keep an eye is on Egypt’s military activities including any development of weapons of mass destruction. Its leader have been so reckless in their military adventures culminating in the humiliating defeats in the hands of ragtag militias of Northern Yemen during the years 1965-67 and when their army of tens of thousands was made the [deleted] of town with military experts by a mere thousand Israeli soldiers in 1967. They even had used banned chemical warfare in their faceoff with the North Yemeni ragtag militias in the 1960’s but that did not save them from utter humiliation. In any case any violent conflict that may come out of this back-and-forth will have devastating effect on all countries but more so on Egypt. But this should not wrongly embolden the leaders of the old country to become stubborn during the negotiations. I think both patriots H.E. Obbo Gedu and H.E. Obbo Seleshi have shown the qualities of level heads already. It shows our legendary cultivation!!!!

I wish them all the best!!!!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 27 Jan 2020, 01:32

There you have it. Demons and bigots steeped with hateful satanic verses after honing such skills when were camping out here among us and the dump sites in Asmara have had field days throughout the old country since they went back during the last two years. Their loud mouths have borne the fruit they expected. Hundreds possibly thousands of innocent citizens have lost their Allah Given lives and millions have been viciously driven out of their homes. There is no letting up for these hoodlums and connivers. They feel like they are in control of the affairs of the country and run their own set of rules and schedule rendering the well stocked regime so inept in the process. They run afoul and demand an apology in return. When they are shown patience they take that as cowardice. When they are given permission they take that as total and unconditional submission. They have been itching for one ultimate goal that they see as dream becoming a reality. They have been instigating and provoking citizens for an all out ethnic war between my Oromos and the noble people of Amhara neighbors since the late 1960's even more so with all intensity since they went back during the last 18 or so months. By the Grace of The Almighty Our Creator they have failed and failed so miserably until now. I have been holding these demons responsible for every human blood spilled, for every home and business torched to the ground and the report by this patriot Obbo Daniel bin Bekele has proven me right. I call upon all of you countrymen who I hold dear to my heart to not let up having that gem of the colored, that country of upright and glorious people who produced us all in our daily prayers. With our prayers harmony will prevail over hate and peace will overwhelm conflict instigated by these unrepentant bigots!!! The Almighty Willing!!!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 28 Jan 2020, 23:28

As a father of a wonderful daughter and now a grandfather of an angelic granddaughter my heart has been aching and bleeding since the news of abduction of these innocent daughters of all of us!!! Once again I feel utter helpless am holding everyone including the officials of the central government and Oromia Region responsible. I call upon every patriotic countryman/woman of law expertise to take PM Abiy and his entire cabinet, Al-Toweel Shimelis Abdisa and every official under him to court and sue the living daylight out of them. These legal experts should call for assistance by every global humanitarian organization, The EU, The Hague, USA and the UN. Tell them Shimelis and his entourages are the kidnappers. Tell them PM Abiy and entire members of his cabinet are laughing at the agonized parents of the victims. Tell'em!!! These officials seem to be so disconnected from the society they are ruling that they have gone totally tone-deaf!!!! It seems that they don't or will never understand what kidnapping of a daughter means or how it feels just because they are not like those parents who don't have other choices except to send their daughters to a school tucked somewhere in a wilderness hundreds miles away. If these officials have to send their daughters to a far away place for schooling it will be here in the USA or Europe where they will be attended by full time personal butlers and cooks. They will never understand what kidnapping of a daughter means!!! They're making me sick!!! Sue their ever ballooning behind in a court of law. Embarrass the living daylight out of these tone-deaf truants of governance!!! I am holding every one of them responsible. Pretty soon I am gonna graduate them to be pedophiles!!! Every one of them!!!! And that will be their career highlight forever!!!! How about that!!!!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 29 Jan 2020, 20:49

I'm with you bro!!! Such heinous act as kidnapping of students particularly female students is not nipped in the bud with telling blows, it is going to spreading like wild fire. We know kidnapping of young girls for forced marriage in one of our sick customs and this incident could have been used to deal it a crushing blow and make a statement both by the federal and regional governments. Such savage act is the result of the poison that fiefdom mongering bigots have been spewing around since the 1970's. They were spitting hatred from their missionary canteens first, then from the dump sites in Asmara and Al-Qahirah and now there on site since returning to the old country. We all notice that these 'new republic' planners are not talking about the plight of these innocent young girls just because they see them 'not belonging to one of their own'. For them 'mum is the word'!!!! You know why? It is because they are 'over burdened' with their sinister work to yank away a territory just to claim it as their personal fiefdom and then take their turn at looting!!!! These modern day black Neo-Nazis have contaminated the environment there so much that they have left behind many toxic ‘super-fund’ sites in several regions. It will take more than a generation to clean up.

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 01 Feb 2020, 04:36

Don't go anywhere until I say so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 05 Feb 2020, 19:09

Stay around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!