Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Merhano

Re: Eritreans will not be fooled by cheap politics. The owner of all this is the anti-peace organisation aka Weyane!!!!

Post by Merhano » 20 Jan 2020, 19:08

It's so funny that some here say, "what could the government do when some idiots make a map".

Let me tell you what they could have done. Make the same map next time there is any demonstration in Asmara, and you will find out.
This map making might not be done by the kilil government but they are keeping a blind eye, because it is not their concern.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Re: Eritreans will not be fooled by cheap politics. The owner of all this is the anti-peace organisation aka Weyane!!!!

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 20 Jan 2020, 19:13

Digital hamema are yiu trying to be funny? Why would we make the same map in Asmara. That would just mean we are in agreement with them.
Merhano wrote:
20 Jan 2020, 19:08
It's so funny that some here say, "what could the government do when some idiots make a map".

Let me tell you what they could have done. Make the same map next time there is any demonstration in Asmara, and you will find out.
This map making might not be done by the kilil government but they are keeping a blind eye, because it is not their concern.

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 20 Jan 2020, 19:31

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
20 Jan 2020, 19:13
Digital hamema are yiu trying to be funny? Why would we make the same map in Asmara. That would just mean we are in agreement with them.
Merhano wrote:

He meant this map

[image]

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 20 Jan 2020, 19:33

Though I disagree about the flag.
I only recognise one flag that our martyrs gave us.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 20 Jan 2020, 19:50

You should write "i meant this map". Why is it with you digital hamema are always trying to pass for multiple people when it's in fact the same hamema. Nonetheless the map is stupid and so is the second class citizen of tigray who came up with it. You think they would be annoyed with that huh? They want ye bahri ber and thats what that idiot is giving them. Not to mention that he's using the wrong flag.
Asmara wrote:
20 Jan 2020, 19:31
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
20 Jan 2020, 19:13
Merhano wrote:

He meant this map

[image]

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 20 Jan 2020, 20:06

Asmara wrote:
20 Jan 2020, 19:33
Asmera,

ኤርትራ አትሸጥም እኮ አላሉም፣ ምልክቱ የሐይማናት ተከታዮቹ ወንድምና እህቶች ናቸው፣ አንድ ናቸው ማለታቸው ነው፤

አሁን ኦርቶዶክስ በአንዳንድ የሐገራችን ቦታዎች ችግር ስላላት ፣ የኤርትራ እህትና ወንድሞቻቸው ጋር የመንፈስ አንድነትን በስዕል የሚያሳይ ምልክት ነው እኔ እንደሚመስለኝ፣ ሌላ ምን ሊሆን ይችላል?

እንጂ አማራ እናንተን በተለይ በአሁኑ ሰዐት ለመውረር ሊያስብ አይችልም፣ ባይሆን "የመወረር" ምኞታችሁን/ፍላጎታችሁን ከወልቃይት ጠገዴ በሗላ ጠይቁ፤ በተለይ ማቲትና ፑሽኪን አቅበጥብጧቸዋል :P

ታምራት ነገሬ ዖሮሞ መሆኑንን አሁንም አላመናችሁም እንዴ?

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 20 Jan 2020, 23:51

Agame is evil and dirty race! , We Eritreans have learned a lesson and cut-off complete relations with Agame Land (Tigray). As has been said, the best you can have with Agame is to have no relation at all. The border with Agames will be closed forever!!!!!
Dawi wrote:
20 Jan 2020, 20:06
Asmara wrote:
Asmera,

አሁን ኦርቶዶክስ በአንዳንድ የሐገራችን ቦታዎች ችግር ስላላት ፣ የኤርትራ እህትና ወንድሞቻቸው ጋር የመንፈስ አንድነትን በስዕል የሚያሳይ ምልክት ነው እኔ እንደሚመስለኝ፣ ሌላ ምን ሊሆን ይችላል?

እንጂ አማራ እናንተን በተለይ በአሁኑ ሰዐት ለመውረር ሊያስብ አይችልም፣ ባይሆን "የመወረር" ምኞታችሁን/ፍላጎታችሁን ከወልቃይት ጠገዴ በሗላ ጠይቁ፤ በተለይ ማቲትና ፑሽኪን አቅበጥብጧቸዋል :P

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 21 Jan 2020, 01:09

Wedi Medhin Berad supporters must be the dumbest of the dumbs.

"People who push dislike bottom to the president on youtube are Digital Woyane"

"People who push dislike bottom to Issiias Debesay on youtube are also Digital Woyane"

"The mother of Tamrat Megersa is a Tigrian"

"The Oromo who badmouthed the dictator is a digital woyane"

Soon, these bitches will claim their wives were impregnated with digital woyane"

As we can see, What Wedi Medhin Berad produced in the last 27 years is, people who are paranoias, people with little self esteem. In the eyes of these [deleted], despite they rant Agames 24/7, The Agames are so powerful who can slice the red sea just like the jewish. Back in the days, we used to belittle The might Soviet Union and here are wedi Medhin Berad supporters seen the Agames in their illusion 24/7.

What a disgraceful .

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 22 Jan 2020, 04:41

pushkin,

I love your picture of the days posts! They're hilarious! Keep up the good work!
Don't worry about me; the last thing I want to do is fight with you.

However, I am encouraged by Tamerat Negere's views; As he said, Ethiopians in principle should encourage you, using some diplomatic means to bring you in the fold; that should not be at the expense of restoring full relations. Peace comes first! Dr. Abiy/PIA can design some confederation scheme to by pass all that as well.

Cheers!

pushkin wrote:
20 Jan 2020, 23:51
Agame is evil and dirty race! , We Eritreans have learned a lesson and cut-off complete relations with Agame Land (Tigray). As has been said, the best you can have with Agame is to have no relation at all. The border with Agames will be closed forever!!!!!
Dawi wrote:
20 Jan 2020, 20:06
Asmara wrote:
Asmera,