Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member+

RE :- “ለኢትዮጵያ ኢኮኖሚ ማሻሻያ 10 ቢሊየን ዶላርስ በቂ አይደለም፤ 50 ቢሊየን ዶላርስ ያስፈልጋል” - ዶ/ር ዮናስ ብሩ by Dawi » Today, 01:17

Post by Ethoash » 20 Jan 2020, 09:26

“ለኢትዮጵያ ኢኮኖሚ ማሻሻያ 10 ቢሊየን ዶላርስ በቂ አይደለም፤ 50 ቢሊየን ዶላርስ ያስፈልጋል” - ዶ/ር ዮናስ ብሩ
by Dawi » Today, 01:17

TO me i only ask this so the colled doctor did u hire even one person in your lifetime.. did u create any job in your lifetime or r u paper pusher
ዶ/ር ዮናስ ብሩ - የቀድሞው የዓለም ባንክ ሉላዊ ምጣኔ ሃብት ንፅፅር ምክትል ሥራ አስኪያጅ፤ በቅርቡ ኢትዮጵያ ለምጣኔ ሃብት ማሻሻያ ተግባር የሚውል ከዓለም አቀፍ የገንዘብ ድርጅትና የዓለም ባንክ ስላገኘችው የገንዘብ ብድር፣ የኢትዮጵያን ኢኮኖሚ በሚቀጥሉት 30 ዓመታት እስከ 2050 የመጠቀ የምጣኔ ሃብት ደረጃ ላይ ለማድረስ ስለምን ማርሻል ፕላን እንደሚያሻት ይናገራሉ።
why he put his title because he wants us to believe him.. የቀድሞው የዓለም ባንክ ሉላዊ ምጣኔ ሃብት ንፅፅር ምክትል ሥራ አስኪያጅ፤ what did the world bank did for Africa for the last 77 years .... second why did not ዶ/ር ዮናስ ብሩ did not help us while he was in world bank for the last 30 years.

to me yes, it is good if America did ማርሻል ፕላን even if America said yes, those dedicated leader of ማርሻል ፕላን are not there-, you're dealing with corrupted generation, they will not materialize what ማርሻል ፕላን did for Japan and Germany .. even if we have good ማርሻል ፕላን leader how about the Ethiopian people, they r not driven people ..

anyhow why not asking for 100 ቢሊየን ዶላር instead of 50 ቢሊየን ዶላር....

to me, the best way to earn our 15 ቢሊየን ዶላር is just by studying our import and use import substitute we will earn 15 billion dollars more then what world bank give us... Ethiopia export oilseed and import edible oil, Ethiopia export orange, and import orange juice .. Ethiopia import chicken, wheat each imported item investigated u will cry even we import sugar ... why not put all our effort and finished our sugar factory..

for example, we import edible oil worth 300 million dollars.. why not invest this money and build one mega oil factory to process our oilseed.. then Again the Western will destroy this edible oil factory by sending free edible oil for this we have to have plane how we fight back

there is a million examples where we can excl .. one example is we have to have spy agent for an economy where this spy go around the world and find a business that can be started for 5000 dollar and import those skill ...

there r 1000 of business like this we can start with small capital or simple to do

Selam/

Re: RE :- “ለኢትዮጵያ ኢኮኖሚ ማሻሻያ 10 ቢሊየን ዶላርስ በቂ አይደለም፤ 50 ቢሊየን ዶላርስ ያስፈልጋል” - ዶ/ር ዮናስ ብሩ by Dawi » Today, 01:17

Post by Selam/ » 20 Jan 2020, 10:24

Buda Woyane - Do you know why there is an upsurge of agricultural investment in Ethiopia and yet we ended up importing food? It’s because Woyane was forced by the West to give up our fertile land to foreign investors and you thugs were mainly interested to strengthen your own political existence at the cost of the nation. Given the global shortage of food, the world bank loved Woyanes land grabbing and food production provided the agricultural produces are sent back to the countries where the original capital came from. Remember what your midget said about this: foreign investment in agricultural is needed to mitigate our chronic food insecurity and allow domestic farmers to gain knowledge from the expert of foreign agro-businesses. KISS my heavenly bottom, it was all bullcrap. We ended up importing frozen oil while the oil seed is shipped out of the country, feeding Asia and Europe and enriching woyane’s pocket. Guess what, the small oil processing plants scattered throughout the country became out of business and got shutdown including in my home town. You shameless little TPLF rat are now trying to advise us how to reverse the mistakes done by your evil Woyane clans. Yigermal, KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
20 Jan 2020, 09:26

“ለኢትዮጵያ ኢኮኖሚ ማሻሻያ 10 ቢሊየን ዶላርስ በቂ አይደለም፤ 50 ቢሊየን ዶላርስ ያስፈልጋል” - ዶ/ር ዮናስ ብሩ
by Dawi » Today, 01:17

TO me i only ask this so the colled doctor did u hire even one person in your lifetime.. did u create any job in your lifetime or r u paper pusher
ዶ/ር ዮናስ ብሩ - የቀድሞው የዓለም ባንክ ሉላዊ ምጣኔ ሃብት ንፅፅር ምክትል ሥራ አስኪያጅ፤ በቅርቡ ኢትዮጵያ ለምጣኔ ሃብት ማሻሻያ ተግባር የሚውል ከዓለም አቀፍ የገንዘብ ድርጅትና የዓለም ባንክ ስላገኘችው የገንዘብ ብድር፣ የኢትዮጵያን ኢኮኖሚ በሚቀጥሉት 30 ዓመታት እስከ 2050 የመጠቀ የምጣኔ ሃብት ደረጃ ላይ ለማድረስ ስለምን ማርሻል ፕላን እንደሚያሻት ይናገራሉ።
why he put his title because he wants us to believe him.. የቀድሞው የዓለም ባንክ ሉላዊ ምጣኔ ሃብት ንፅፅር ምክትል ሥራ አስኪያጅ፤ what did the world bank did for Africa for the last 77 years .... second why did not ዶ/ር ዮናስ ብሩ did not help us while he was in world bank for the last 30 years.

to me yes, it is good if America did ማርሻል ፕላን even if America said yes, those dedicated leader of ማርሻል ፕላን are not there-, you're dealing with corrupted generation, they will not materialize what ማርሻል ፕላን did for Japan and Germany .. even if we have good ማርሻል ፕላን leader how about the Ethiopian people, they r not driven people ..

anyhow why not asking for 100 ቢሊየን ዶላር instead of 50 ቢሊየን ዶላር....

to me, the best way to earn our 15 ቢሊየን ዶላር is just by studying our import and use import substitute we will earn 15 billion dollars more then what world bank give us... Ethiopia export oilseed and import edible oil, Ethiopia export orange, and import orange juice .. Ethiopia import chicken, wheat each imported item investigated u will cry even we import sugar ... why not put all our effort and finished our sugar factory..

for example, we import edible oil worth 300 million dollars.. why not invest this money and build one mega oil factory to process our oilseed.. then Again the Western will destroy this edible oil factory by sending free edible oil for this we have to have plane how we fight back

there is a million examples where we can excl .. one example is we have to have spy agent for an economy where this spy go around the world and find a business that can be started for 5000 dollar and import those skill ...

there r 1000 of business like this we can start with small capital or simple to do
Last edited by Selam/ on 20 Jan 2020, 14:37, edited 1 time in total.

kibramlak

Re: RE :- “ለኢትዮጵያ ኢኮኖሚ ማሻሻያ 10 ቢሊየን ዶላርስ በቂ አይደለም፤ 50 ቢሊየን ዶላርስ ያስፈልጋል” - ዶ/ር ዮናስ ብሩ by Dawi » Today, 01:17

Post by kibramlak » 20 Jan 2020, 10:48

even if we have good ማርሻል ፕላን leader how about the Ethiopian people, they r not driven people ..
I agree on this. We have people with difficult mind. Peoples attitude and mindset must change. Leaders should think that what they do is for the benefit of the country, not for their own personal/family/ethnic prosperity. Unless that's changed, even a 100 billion dollar investment won't push the country an inch. If any marshal plan is also to cleanup the dirty political system, including cleaning up all those who passed through Ethnic politics, then one can be optimist about any economic plan.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 20 Jan 2020, 13:40

kibramlak wrote:
20 Jan 2020, 10:48
even if we have good ማርሻል ፕላን leader how about the Ethiopian people, they r not driven people ..
I agree on this. We have people with difficult mind. Peoples attitude and mindset must change. Leaders should think that what they do is for the benefit of the country, not for their own personal/family/ethnic prosperity. Unless that's changed, even a 100 billion dollar investment won't push the country an inch. If any marshal plan is also to cleanup the dirty political system, including cleaning up all those who passed through Ethnic politics, then one can be optimist about any economic plan.
kibramlak.....................

i will be indebted for all my life time for this input that u extended to me... this so called world bank paper-pusher said ማርሻል ፕላን, what he doesnt know is ማርሻል ፕላን, handing over the control of Ethiopia to American ...can the people accept this without losing war and surrendering yes ማርሻል ፕላን plan work in Iraq, Libya and Somalia where there is no government u can take over the government and run under America rule ...

when Japan was under ማርሻል ፕላን rule they surrender their sovereignty to American army...the American General Douglas A. MacArthur introduce democracy and freedom of speech but told every one u cant criticized the marshall plan and General Douglas A. MacArthur ... and the America did the Japanese great favor by introducing demroacy and left the king alone...

today i dont think we have General Douglas A. MacArthur like person in America ... to do the job this kind of people comes once in life time... what we have is our self we have to do it our own way..

while i am at it do u remember the Chinese economy spy come to Ethiopia and photography Ethiopian traditional dress and start exporting

የአበሻ ልብስ ወይም ጥበብ ከቻይና ይመጣል ። ርካሽ በመኖኑ ብዙ ሽማኔዎች እየከስሩ ነው። ይህ ነገር ከድሮ የሆነ ነው ጋና እና ምስራቅ አፍሪካ ሄደው ቻይናዎች የነሱን ልብሷች ቅጂ በማስመስል ቡዙ ኪሳራ ላይ አፍሪካኖችን ዳርገዋል ታድያ አንዲት ብልጥ አፍሪካዊ በየጊዜው ይሳን ይልብሶች እትመት በመቀየር በማሻል ከቻይና የሚመጣውን አሽንፋ ለመውጣት ችላለች ። እኛም ጥልፋችንን በመቀየር ውይም ወድ ዘምናዊ ጥልፍ አስራር በመሄድ ጥልፉን በሲንጀር በመስራት ትልቅ እምርታ ማምጣት እንችላልን።

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 20 Jan 2020, 13:42

Selam/ wrote:
20 Jan 2020, 10:24
Buda Woyane - Do you know why there is an upsurge of agricultural investment

dear Selam,

i am sorry i will not allowed u to soil this thread by replying to u...

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 20 Jan 2020, 14:42

Buda Woyane - you better not. Whether you swallow my hit or reply to it, you’ll always remain a TPLF rat in my view. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
20 Jan 2020, 13:42
Selam/ wrote:
20 Jan 2020, 10:24
Buda Woyane - Do you know why there is an upsurge of agricultural investment

dear Selam,

i am sorry i will not allowed u to soil this thread by replying to u...

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 20 Jan 2020, 14:56

Selam/ wrote:
20 Jan 2020, 14:42
Buda Woyane - you better not. Whether you swallow my hit or reply to it, you’ll always remain a TPLF rat in my view. KIFU!
what r u talking u always talk about me.. why not for change talk about the issue .. the issue is very simple our beloved Amhara doctor ዮናስ ብሩ we need 50 billion dollar and we need ማርሻል ፕላን .. now if u have any idea about this issue talk about this issue instead of talking about my reply..let my reply stand by itself u reply to the good doctor ዮናስ ብሩ suggestion otherwise u r out of my book i will never answer your reply... never at all...i am tire wasting my time...now tell me u responded to this issue some where in ER i should go and look for it.. did someone teach you how to google your own thread.. now u will tell me why i am not do it .. how in hell i know which thread which reply u r referring too..

this is what i am saying with people like u Ethiopia will remain in poverty ..the only solution is to kick the Amhara out of the union if we want become African Singapore

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 20 Jan 2020, 19:26

Venomous Woyane - Don’t expect me to take any of your scribbling seriously while you are insulting half of the Ethiopian population. I call a cobra “a cobra” whether it’s hibernating, crawling, or slithering. Mfkr, you are not different from a snake and therefore I will whack your head whenever I see you. Even if you kneel and l!ck the Heavenly’s shoes, I wouldn’t trust you. You really need a major exorcism to drive the deep-rooted hatred out of you. KIFU!

Ethoash wrote:
20 Jan 2020, 14:56
Selam/ wrote:
20 Jan 2020, 14:42
what r u talking u always talk about me.. why not for change talk about the issue .. the issue is very simple our beloved Amhara doctor ዮናስ ብሩ we need 50 billion dollar and we need ማርሻል ፕላን .. now if u have any idea about this issue talk about this issue instead of talking about my reply..let my reply stand by itself u reply to the good doctor ዮናስ ብሩ suggestion otherwise u r out of my book i will never answer your reply... never at all...i am tire wasting my time...now tell me u responded to this issue some where in ER i should go and look for it.. did someone teach you how to google your own thread.. now u will tell me why i am not do it .. how in hell i know which thread which reply u r referring too..

this is what i am saying with people like u Ethiopia will remain in poverty ..the only solution is to kick the Amhara out of the union if we want become African Singapore