Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Tog Wajale

Ye-Dedebit Erkhusan Zerr Agga*me Dawit G/ Egzeabiher Stop These Nonsense Conventional Concert. Return $1.6 Billion Prope

Post by Tog Wajale » 20 Jan 2020, 09:13

All This Rubbish Garbage Conventional Festival To Bring The Classic Eritrean People With Gypsies Look Alike Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigriayan Prostit*utes People Is Not Going To Happen Generations To Come. The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me ☆ Dawit G/ Egzeabiher ☆ Is The One Paying For These Taste Less Concert Drama. We Ethiopian Amara People & Mighty Shaebia Eritrean People Must First Buried The Former Criminals Leadership Of Woyane T.P.L.F. Six Feet Under Ground. And Then Let History Tells Us What Will Happen Next. Basta*rd Prostit*ute Agga*me People Leave Eritrea Alone. Where Were You The Last 28 Years. First Return The $1,6 Billions Dollars Stolen From Eritrean People In Ethiopia Properties, Businesses, Trucks, Expensive Hotels, Fancy Restaurants, Mechanics Guarages, Laundry Machines Expensive Stores, High Classes Bakeries, The Rest You Name it. Pay Back All Eritrean Money With Interests & Penalty & Then With Out Precondition Get The Fu*ck Out Of Eritrean Territory Completely. And Then We Will See If We Still The Eritrean People Have Left Over Soft-Hearts Towards Tigriayan People Not The Dedebit Woorgach T.P.L.F. Woyane Criminals Former Leaders.