Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
or1

i was confused in shiro meda; only 1 oromo and 1 "beher beherseboch" shop and everything else is habsha cloth shop

Post by or1 » 19 Jan 2020, 17:29

when i visited shiro meda where supposedly cultural cloths are found, i was shocked to find only 1 oromo shop and only 1 so called "beher beherseboch" shop and the rest of the hundreds (may be thousands) of cultural shops are all selling exclusively habesha cloths. how can this happen in a city of more than 80 ethnic groups and after 27 ethnic based politics? it is very confusing. watch for yourself shops after shops it is only habesha cloth. omg. why are other ethnics in finifine hiding? why not open shops of their own cultural cloth? forget finfine oromos they are assimilated but may be other ethnic groups.

Last edited by or1 on 19 Jan 2020, 18:02, edited 1 time in total.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: i was confused in shiro meda; only 1 oromo and 1 "beher beherseboch" shop and everything else is habsha cloth shop

Post by Degnet » 19 Jan 2020, 17:44

or1 wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 17:29
when i visited shiro meda where supposedly cultural cloths are found, i was shocked to find only 1 oromo shop and only 1 so called "beher beherseboch" shop and the rest of the hundreds of cultural shops are all selling exclusively habesha cloths. how can this happen in a city of more than 80 ethnic groups and after 27 ethnic based politics? it is very confusing. watch for yourself shops after shops it is only habesha cloth. omg. why are other ethnics in finifine hiding? why not open shops of their own cultural cloth? forget finfine oromos they are assimilated but may be other ethnic groups.

Ye Geta ye Jesus Kristos sem bemenesatu becha des yebeleh

Andertan

Re: i was confused in shiro meda; only 1 oromo and 1 "beher beherseboch" shop and everything else is habsha cloth shop

Post by Andertan » 19 Jan 2020, 17:50

Why are Oromos to lazy to open up there own cultural stores in Addis this has nothing to do with Habesha and everything to do with Oromo Laziness Tribalism and Qeruuism