Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Selam/

Re: Tamirat Negera Further Destroys ascari Eritreans. I told you, you have nothing to be proud about.

Post by Selam/ » 19 Jan 2020, 10:30

“Oromo” “Bete Gojjam” :lol: :lol: :lol:

አንቺ የትህነግ ዐይጥ፣ እግዜር ይልሽና ስትሹለኮለኪ በሳቅ ገደልሺኝ። ምን ጠብ ይልልኛል ብለሽ ነው እንዲህ ፈስሽን የምትጨርሽው። እኔ ትግሬ ነኝ ብትይ ማንም አይጠላሽም። ባይሆን ወያኔነትሽን ደብቂ፣ በሱ ወላሂን የማሪያም ጠላት ነሽ። መከራሽን ነው የማስበላሽ እኔ ሰላም። ክፉ!
present wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 10:16
The new generation of ascaris, all they want is to be Ethiopian

well, I feel sorry for them. It's not possible

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Tamirat Negera Further Destroys ascari Eritreans. I told you, you have nothing to be proud about.

Post by Zmeselo » 19 Jan 2020, 10:54

Dog poo, real Eritreans celebrate in Gonder, while your imaginary "Eritreans" hide in Meqele. :lol:

Eritrean delegation led by H. E Semere. R arrives in Gonder, Amhara region to participate the great Epiphany ceremony in Ethiopia.The delegation accorded warm welcome by mayor of Gonder Eng.Mastewal & other higher officials. Happy Epiphany for the people of Eritrea & Ethiopia.
(Asmerom Tekeste: @TekesteAsmerom)

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 19 Jan 2020, 12:26

እንዴት ነሽ ፈሶ ቤተ-ጎጃም፣ ቤተ-ኦሮሞ ፣ ቤተ-ትህነግ?
ጥምቀትን የት ነው የምታከብሪው ጎንደር፣ ነቀምቴ፣ መቐሌ? :lol: :lol: :lol: I am still cracking!
present wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 12:03
Amara was your enemy until you gave up hopes in defeating them! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zmeselo wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 10:54
Dog poo, real Eritreans celebrate in Gonder, while your imaginary "Eritreans" hide in Meqele. :lol:

Eritrean delegation led by H. E Semere. R arrives in Gonder, Amhara region to participate the great Epiphany ceremony in Ethiopia.The delegation accorded warm welcome by mayor of Gonder Eng.Mastewal & other higher officials. Happy Epiphany for the people of Eritrea & Ethiopia.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 19 Jan 2020, 12:34

Not true! It's not as black & white, as stupid racists like you want to paint it as.

There has never been animosity, people to people. The regimes of Menelik, HS & Mengie is something entirely different.

* We were good friends with the EPRP, & they supported our will to decide our fate.

* Mengie killed many amara too, in his "qey shbr".

* The amara were totally against, the weyane deportation of Eritreans.

* Now we want the border to Gonder & Wello be restored, so that we can trade with one another. We support the amara, in claiming welqait- xegede.

* Amb. Semere, was invited respectfully to Gonder. There's no winner or loser mentality, here. It's a win-win!!!

present wrote:
Amara was your enemy until you gave up hopes in defeating them! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zmeselo wrote:

Last edited by Zmeselo on 19 Jan 2020, 13:20, edited 1 time in total.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 19 Jan 2020, 13:08

It’s harrowing for TPLF rats to see a relation between Eritrea and Ethiopia. It just doesn’t sync with their evil DNA. Just because they are selfish and hateful, they want others to break up and distance themselves from each other. Filled with suspicion & envy, these red-eyed thugs are always allergic to cordial partnerships. Even if they swear to be sincere, it’s always transient and calculated. If a Woyane tells me the sun rises in the East, I certainly put a question mark.
Zmeselo wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 12:34
Not true! It's not as black & white, as stupid racists like you want to paint it as.
Last edited by Selam/ on 19 Jan 2020, 13:24, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 19 Jan 2020, 13:19

It's creating strife amongst us- they feel- is their way out of the terrible predicament they find themselves in. What they're not getting is that the Eritrean & Ethiopian people are now wide awake, to their evil games.
Selam/ wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 13:08
It’s harrowing for TPLF rats to see a relation between Eritrea and Ethiopia. It just doesn’t sync with their evil DNA. Just because they are selfish and hateful they want others to break up and distance from each other. Filled with suspension and envy, these red-eyed thugs are always allergic to cordial partnerships. Even if they swear to be sincere, it’s always transient and calculated. If a Woyane tells me the sun rises in the East, I certainly put a question mark.
Zmeselo wrote:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 19 Jan 2020, 15:50

The problem with you is you're convinced, that I'm a liar. So, what's the point?

I've NEVER read Tesfay G/ab except for what he wrote about the weyane & Gen. Tsadkan crying, after the Assab debacle.

That's it! Up to you to believe that, or not.

After Dr. Abyi's first visit to Ethiopia, I was convinced we were past animosity. The weyane still refuses to abide by the ruling of the court though, & refuses to obey the Federal govt in Addis. That's the only problem, I've got.

I repeat I DON'T HATE Ethiopians, except for the untrustworthy agame, hence I've got nothing to apologize for.

present wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 15:29
I commend you for going around 180 degrees with regards to your strong hate for Amara. But it's unfortunate that it's after you lost the battle

Well, you must know we Amaras can not trust you unless you openly appologize for supporting Tesfaye gebre ebab. He worked all his life trying to get the two brothers (Amara and Oromos) fight eachother! Again, it's unfortunate that we are asking you to appologize after he is as well defeated!

Appologize, sir, then we can talk healthy

Zmeselo wrote:

There has never been animosity, people to people. The regimes of Menelik, HS & Mengie is something entirely different.

* We were good friends with the EPRP, & they supported our will to decide our fate.

* Mengie killed many amara too, in his "qey shbr".

* The amara were totally against, the weyane deportation of Eritreans.

* Now we want the border to Gonder & Wello be restored, so that we can trade with one another. We support the amara, in claiming welqait- xegede.

* Amb. Semere, was invited respectfully to Gonder. There's no winner or loser mentality, here. It's a win-win!!!

present wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 19 Jan 2020, 15:58

PFDJ and ISAYAS AFWRKI are LITERALLY AGENDA DRIVEN TO MAKE ERITREA, a PART OF ETHIOPIA AGAIN!: ISAYAS AGENTS in this FORUM: Schitmeselo, Cigar, Fedup, pushkin, follower are ALL ANTI-ERITREAN PRO-ANDINET TRAITORS (And NOT EVEN of ERITREAN ORIGIN).

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 19 Jan 2020, 16:23

pastlast wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 15:58
PFDJ and ISAYAS AFWRKI are LITERALLY AGENDA DRIVEN TO MAKE ERITREA, a PART OF ETHIOPIA AGAIN!: ISAYAS AGENTS in this FORUM: Schitmeselo, Cigar, Fedup, pushkin, follower are ALL ANTI-ERITREAN PRO-ANDINET TRAITORS (And NOT EVEN of ERITREAN ORIGIN).

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 19 Jan 2020, 16:34

Please wait, video is loading...

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 19 Jan 2020, 17:08

I guess you don't know the difference between dates and the FACT PFDJ is Still OK and ACCEPTING of ANDINET:

NOV 2019:

JAN 2020:

Semere Russom still ACCEPTING AND WILLINGLY CELEBRATING WITH MAP OF ERITREA UNITED WITH ETHIOPIA UNDER ETHIOPIAN AUTHORITY MAP...on the BIG SHOW DISPLAY...THE LACK OF ERITREAN FLAGS in THIS GONDAR TIMKET IF THIS WAS SUPPOSEDLY A FRIENDLY BETWEEN ERITREA AND ETHIOPIA...LOOKS MORE LIKE SEMERE RUSSOM WENT AS AN ETHIOPIAN TO REPRESENT HIS TIGRAYAN-ROOTED ISAYAS AFWRKI MASTER's WISH of VISITING HIS GRANDFATHER'S GRAVE in GONDAR...LOL

Zmeselo wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 16:23

pastlast wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 15:58

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 19 Jan 2020, 18:09

“We Amharas” :lol: :lol: :lol:

የት ሄጄ ልሳቅ ዘንድሮ?

present wrote:
I commend you for going around 180 degrees with regards to your strong hate for Amara. But it's unfortunate that it's after you lost the battle

Well, you must know we Amaras can not trust you unless you openly appologize for supporting Tesfaye gebre ebab. He worked all his life trying to get the two brothers (Amara and Oromos) fight eachother! Again, it's unfortunate that we are asking you to appologize after he is as well defeated!

Zmeselo wrote:

Ejersa

Post by Ejersa » 19 Jan 2020, 18:46

Shutam minanak Hbesha tilalieh kimalam tigree! Wr the oromo people are not Habesha. F@ck with your habesha concept :lol:
present wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 18:42
WEDEZaw wede nakifa newa. Yet abash litheji amaresh

Selam/ wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 18:09

የት ሄጄ ልሳቅ ዘንድሮ?

present wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 19 Jan 2020, 19:40

What about Gojjam? qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq🤣🤣🤣

present wrote:

Selam/ wrote:

የት ሄጄ ልሳቅ ዘንድሮ?

present wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 19 Jan 2020, 20:15

Bete -Gojjam: ውሽዬ፣ ታዲያ ለምን ገበያ ወጣሽ? በጉያሽ ትግሬነትሽን ደብቀሽ ጎጃሜነቱም ጎንደሬነቱም ኦሮሞነቱም አማረሽ። ቀላዋጭ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
present wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 19:49
Hulu amarahin gebeya atwutwuat

Selam/ wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 19:40
What about Gojjam? qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq🤣🤣🤣

present wrote:

Selam/ wrote:

የት ሄጄ ልሳቅ ዘንድሮ?

present wrote:

Zmeselo wrote: