Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
C beyond

Re: (ERITREA) Poverty and prostitution as the only choice among our youth in despair

Post by C beyond » 19 Jan 2020, 22:24

YAY , you bait all your money and hope on the demented old man called Isayas. :lol: :lol: :lol: Buyer's remorse ? :mrgreen:

Zena Mekele

Re: (ERITREA) Poverty and prostitution as the only choice among our youth in despair

Post by Zena Mekele » 19 Jan 2020, 23:54

ህዋሐት፡ ትግራይን፡ቂጡን፡በድተን፡ወደ፡የሚናፍቀዉ፡ትዉልድ፡ሀገሩ፡ትግራይ፡አባረንዋል፡

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 20 Jan 2020, 00:12

C beyond:

Exactly right.

YAY and the likes first mislead innocent and gullible Eritreans to hedge all their money on a rotten apple - on a killer, torturer, liar and dictator. Then blame others for the disastrous fall out of the result. Concatenate a scheme to blame others for the destruction of Eritrea and the Eritrean Core Family.

All their old innuendos - ኣረጊት ሽጣራ - is to defend the indefensible, and to protect the dictator ሓሳድ ዓጋመ Isayas who is the cause for all the destruction, destitution and misery of Eritrea that we are now witnessing.

ብደም ንጹሃን ጀጋኑ ኤርትራውያን ዝሰኸረ : ቀታሊ ጒሒላ ኢሳያስ ዓጋመ ኣብ ስልጣን ተውጢሑ ከሎ : ከመይ ጌሩ ራህዋን ሰላምን ቅሳነትን ኣብ ክብርቲ ሃገርና ኤርትራ ክሰፍን ::

C beyond wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 22:24
YAY , you bait all your money and hope on the demented old man called Isayas. :lol: :lol: :lol: Buyer's remorse ? :mrgreen:

Last edited by Sabur on 20 Jan 2020, 01:10, edited 4 times in total.

Zena Mekele

Post by Zena Mekele » 20 Jan 2020, 00:25

Please wait, video is loading...

YAY

Post by YAY » 20 Jan 2020, 02:50

Dear C beyond: I bet with all my money that President Issaias has good intentions for Eritrea

I don't have much money, but I bet all my money that Issaias is loyal to, and has good intentions for Eritrea. From what I gather, I believe that he is very committed to achieve goals that are beneficial to the Eritrean people. So, I do not share the theories of him selling Eritrea to Etiyopiya, or making Eritrea less sovereign than it ought to be. Whatever overarching problems are experienced by the Eritrean economy, migrants, ending indefinite national service, etc. seem to be complex and beyond any ready-made solutions.

That said, I recognize that he is a human being, and he could have his share of frailties and weaknesses like any other human being. Age is a natural phenomenon, and it affects the physical and mental conditions of every person, worse to some than others. His mind has been particularly very active/busy most of his life, so (unless he's acquired a serious illness) I expect his mental acuity to continue to be very good. His memory may start to slightly reduce with age, but his loyalty to Eritrea had been etched in his brain since he was young and I expect that loyalty to remain intact.

As a strategist, an organizer, an executive officer, a politician, and a change agent, his purposes, goals, and methodologies seem to be defined, and he tries to generally (with some adjustable tactics) follow them until a successful completion.

He is a very hard-working person, but it seems he is slowing down in physical activities. He has been a commander-in-chief and the Chief Executive Officer and a daring change agent within the EPLF, PFDJ, and the Government of Eritrea for decades, and it seems that he is used to making hard decisions, in war times and peace times, and keeps following and assessing them, and make changes from a central position. PIA loves (may be has passion for) success like any of his comrades and most Eritreans, but he doesn't sit back and expect success to come by chance and some unknown blessing. It seems that he appreciates to hear new and pragmatic ideas from knowledgeable or experienced persons/groups before he makes an important decision. He seems to prepare for all projects at hand, and puts all the resources, skills and efforts he could gather and organize to make every plan to end up a success. That is what sets him apart from his competitors. It may be hard for anyone to change his plan once he makes a final decision. Don't even think/plan/do anything to block, obstruct, or hinder his way, once the final decision is made.

I suspect he could make errors due to lack of enough information, shortage of expertise in some matters, emotional distress/high, trial of an experimental idea, or ideological inclinations/convictions (example, revolutionary democracy, democratic centralism, etc. that may work best at war time and less desirable when governing a nation at peace time). In such situations, he may need daring advisors (the best is for the Hagerawi Baiyto to operate) and immediate reports on how things are going. I tend to think that PIA believes in building a constitutional republic in Eritrea, but I am not sure what is holding back the expected new Constitution (i.e. the experts have not finished it, or there is peace deal with Etiyopiya but security matters may still be precarious until the demarcation of the border is finalized, etc.). I believe that you can change the practices and policies of the Government by working with it as a partner, and not by confronting it, or trying to put pressure on it. For what it is worth, this is my observation and my opinion.

C beyond wrote:

Last edited by YAY on 20 Jan 2020, 03:11, edited 3 times in total.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 20 Jan 2020, 02:55

So YAY you want Isayas Afwrki to be the ONLY Decision Maker in Eritrea for Eritrea and Eritrean people?

What if we just Kill Isayas Afwrki then what?
YAY wrote:
20 Jan 2020, 02:50
Dear C beyond: I bet with all my money that President Issaias has good intentions for Eritrea

I don't have much money, but I bet all my money that Issaias is loyal to, and has good intentions for Eritrea. From what I gather, I believe that he is very committed to achieve goals that are beneficial to the Eritrean people. So, I do not share the theories of him selling Eritrea to Etiyopiya, or making Eritrea less sovereign than it ought to be. Whatever overarching problems are experienced by the Eritrean economy, migrants, ending indefinite national service, etc. seem to be complex and beyond any ready-made solutions.

That said, I recognize that he is a human being, and he could have his share of frailties and weaknesses like any other human being. Age is a natural phenomenon, and it affects the physical and mental conditions of every person, worse to some than others. His mind has been particularly very active/busy most of his life, so (unless he's acquired a serious illness) I expect his mental acuity to continue to be very good. His memory may start to slightly reduce with age, but his loyalty to Eritrea had been etched in his brain since he was young and I expect that loyalty to remain intact.

As a strategist, an organizer, an executive officer, a politician, and a change agent, his purposes, goals, and methodologies seem to be defined, and he tries to generally (with some adjustable tactics) follow them until a successful completion.

He is a very hard-working person, but it seems he is slowing down in physical activities. He has been a commander-in-chief and the Chief Executive Officer and a daring change agent within the EPLF, PFDJ, and the Government of Eritrea for decades, and it seems that he is used to making hard decisions, in war times and peace times, and keeps following and assessing them, and make changes from a central position. PIA loves (may be passion for) success like any of his comrades and most Eritreans, but he doesn't sit back and expect success to come by chance and some unknown blessing. It seems that he appreciates to hear new and pragmatic ideas from knowledgeable or experienced persons/groups before he makes an important decision. He seems to prepare for all projects at hand, and puts all the skills and efforts he could gather and organize to make every plan to end up a success. That is what sets him apart from his competitors. It may be hard for anyone to change his plan once he makes a final decision.

I suspect he could make errors due to lack of enough information, shortage of expertise in some matters, emotional distress/high, trial of an experimental idea, or ideological convictions (example, revolutionary democracy, democratic centralism, etc. that may work best at war time and less desirable when governing a nation at peace time). In such situations, he may need daring advisors and immediate reports on how things are going. I tend to think that PIA believes in building a constitutional republic in Eritrea, but I am not sure what is holding back the expected new Constitution (i.e. the experts have not finished it, or there is peace deal with Etiyopiya but security matters may still be precarious until the demarcation of the border is finalized, etc.). I believe that you can change the practices and policies of the Government by working with it as a partner, and not by confronting it, or trying to put pressure on it. For what it is worth, this is my observation and my opinion.

C beyond wrote:

YAY

Post by YAY » 20 Jan 2020, 03:46

Dear Sabur: I don't need to deceive you, or any one; what for?

This is my observation and an honest opinion. It is up to you to accept or reject it if you have any good reasons. If you condemn Issaias as much as you do, go ahead and try to overthrow him. Did I stop you? If you certainly know/believe that he is a killer and torturer of innocent persons, liar and dictator, then, what are you waiting for? Or you are the only one who knows the truth, and nobody would join you? Blaming me is not going to get you anything good. Like I said, the topic was how to help desperate poor people in Eritrea. You'd rather blame others than trying to answer that question. I was expecting the Opposition to be an alternative force in Eritrean affairs, but it has certainly failed and is in disarray. I did not make the Opposition fail. It depended on the Sanaa Forum and the Weyyane, instead of the Eritrean people, and look at it now, politically and organizationally bankrupt. I shared my observation with the public, and you want to blame me for that?

I bet my money on Issaias remaining loyal to Eritrea. You said he is a bad apple, but I say he is a better apple than the Eritrean Opposition. Which apple would you honestly choose---the bad or the better apple? My question remains: Kikki has asked how the desperate poor people in Eritrea should be helped. You can say you don't know if you really don't have an idea. My idea is better for consideration than no idea of yours.
Sabur wrote:
20 Jan 2020, 00:12

C beyond:

Exactly right.

YAY and the likes first mislead innocent and gullible Eritreans to hedge all their money on a rotten apple - on a killer, torturer, liar and dictator. Then blame others for the disastrous fall out of the result. Concatenate a scheme to blame others for the destruction of Eritrea and the Eritrean Core Family.

All their old innuendos - ኣረጊት ሽጣራ - is to defend the indefensible, and to protect the dictator ሓሳድ ዓጋመ Isayas who is the cause for all the destruction, destitution and misery of Eritrea that we are now witnessing.

ብደም ንጹሃን ጀጋኑ ኤርትራውያን ዝሰኸረ : ቀታሊ ጒሒላ ኢሳያስ ዓጋመ ኣብ ስልጣን ተውጢሑ ከሎ : ከመይ ጌሩ ራህዋን ሰላምን ቅሳነትን ኣብ ክብርቲ ሃገርና ኤርትራ ክሰፍን ::

C beyond wrote:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 20 Jan 2020, 12:49

YAY wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 20:36
Dear Kerenite: Your feeling is completely off the mark

I am not HGDeF's member, minister, or Minister of Information Yemane Gebre Masqel. Forget all of your suspicions or imaginations and come back to earth. This is YAY. You said, ኣናፍራ ቆቋሕ ዘይፈልጥስ ኣይሃዳናይን. ኣናፍራ ቆቋሕ ኣይፈለጥካን: ጽቡቅ ሃዳናይ'ውን ኣይኮንካን ማለት እዩ። Please say something about helping the desperate poor, instead of only HGDeF.
kerenite wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 15:23
I do have a feeling that yay is no other than higdef's disinformation minister yemane gebremeskel in flesh and blood.

ኣናፍራ ቆቓሕ ዜይፈልት ኣይሃዳኒን.
Dear yay,

To begin with I apologize to you for reacting a little bit rude.

I tell you why? I was following the posting guidelines of this forum and which is to be rude and unfriendly and never call others brother or sister rather agame or askari etc...civilian debate is unwelcome here and not condoned.

Ok...ok...I am just kidding!

ቑምነገር :

Mr. Yay you are a highly educated wedi adi perhaps a professor and I am proud of you as a brother but what annoys me most is that you as an educated person are more aware of the plight of our people b/c of the hgdef regime. Sadly, regardless you still back them. In other words one is forced to conclude that you tacitly approve or condone their evil deeds which are perpetuated against the pathetic eri populace.

DO NOT BE INDIFFERENT TO THE PLIGHT OF ERITREANS.

ሰላም!!!

YAY

Post by YAY » 21 Jan 2020, 02:45

Hi Pastlast: Did I say I want Issaias Afwerki to be the ONLY decision maker in Eritrea?

He is not and cannot be the ONLY decision maker for Eritrea and the Eritrean people. Every Eritrean is making a decision. You said, "What if we just Kill Isayas Afwrki then what?" Who is the "we"? Do you want to make a decision to kill Issaias Afwerki? No one can stop you from thinking or dreaming about it. My question is: is killing the only and the best act you can think of?
pastlast wrote:
20 Jan 2020, 02:55
So YAY you want Isayas Afwrki to be the ONLY Decision Maker in Eritrea for Eritrea and Eritrean people?
YAY wrote:

He is a very hard-working person, but it seems he is slowing down in physical activities. He has been a commander-in-chief and the Chief Executive Officer and a daring change agent within the EPLF, PFDJ, and the Government of Eritrea for decades, and it seems that he is used to making hard decisions, in war times and peace times, and keeps following and assessing them, and make changes from a central position. PIA loves (may be passion for) success like any of his comrades and most Eritreans, but he doesn't sit back and expect success to come by chance and some unknown blessing. It seems that he appreciates to hear new and pragmatic ideas from knowledgeable or experienced persons/groups before he makes an important decision. He seems to prepare for all projects at hand, and puts all the skills and efforts he could gather and organize to make every plan to end up a success. That is what sets him apart from his competitors. It may be hard for anyone to change his plan once he makes a final decision.

I suspect he could make errors due to lack of enough information, shortage of expertise in some matters, emotional distress/high, trial of an experimental idea, or ideological convictions (example, revolutionary democracy, democratic centralism, etc. that may work best at war time and less desirable when governing a nation at peace time). In such situations, he may need daring advisors and immediate reports on how things are going. I tend to think that PIA believes in building a constitutional republic in Eritrea, but I am not sure what is holding back the expected new Constitution (i.e. the experts have not finished it, or there is peace deal with Etiyopiya but security matters may still be precarious until the demarcation of the border is finalized, etc.). I believe that you can change the practices and policies of the Government by working with it as a partner, and not by confronting it, or trying to put pressure on it. For what it is worth, this is my observation and my opinion.

C beyond wrote:

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 21 Jan 2020, 03:05

Actually you wrote an entire Book on Why Isayas Afwrki is ONLY decision maker for Eritrea....go read your own writings I don't need to repeat that.
As for "We" (any Eritrean) can at anytime if they are deeply affected by the Wrong Decisions that Isayas Afwrki has made , Can and Will Most Likely KILL Isayas Afwrki....then What? Who else is the decision maker for Eritrea, since you made the presumption of only ONE Decision Maker by your Long Rant about Why Isayas Afwrki is the ONLY ONE you would Spend all of your limited money on!

Again, your use of questions and twisting things won't change the fact Isayas Afwrki can get KILLED by an Assassin or an EXECUTION if ERitrean People can have a Justice System to Try him for all the Crimes that he Is Personally Responsible for!

For Isayas Afwrki, since he Betrayed Eritrea with his Medemer Speech and then this Disrespect happening to So-called "Eritrean officials" in Ethiopia. also Since Isayas Afwrki and his clique decided to Overthrow the ERitrean Parliament and guess what NO PARLIAMENT or ELECTIONS or CONSTITUTION SINCE...yea I think Isayas Afwrki or anyone who Follows him like you YAY (bootlicking) will get KILLED ...
YAY wrote:
21 Jan 2020, 02:45
Hi Pastlast: Did I say I want Issaias Afwerki to be the ONLY decision maker in Eritrea?

He is not and cannot be the ONLY decision maker for Eritrea and the Eritrean people. Every Eritrean is making a decision. You said, "What if we just Kill Isayas Afwrki then what?" Who is the "we"? Do you want to make a decision to kill Issaias Afwerki? No one can stop you from thinking or dreaming about it. My question is: is killing the only and the best act you can think of?
pastlast wrote:
YAY wrote:

C beyond wrote:

YAY

Post by YAY » 21 Jan 2020, 04:38

Dear Kerenite: First apology accepted, the second one may be coming next

We do have differences in our thinking/approaches, but we should not be each others enemy, but work together. You are assuming that I know every plight that every Eritrean anywhere faces. You might know but I do not. My capabilities are limited so I was discussing a few things. The issue at hand was how to help ease the plight of desperate poor people in Eritrea. You did not discuss that issue. Should I conclude that you don't want to ease the plight of people in Eritrea? No. I raised the need of cooperating with the Government of Eritrea to be considered as an option as a means of helping people in Eritrea and, secondarily, as a way of easing the tension, or cultivating working together as nationals between the Opposition and the Government, because in the long-term, such initiatives would reduce the plight of the Eritrean people. I added the fact that the Opposition cannot help because they have already failed.

We all are not created or raised to think the same, that is why we discuss/debate topics. I thought I was discussing some of the plights of the people, but you are telling to be "more aware of the plight of our people b/c of the hgdef regime." I don't know what plight, in general, you are alleging what the HGDeF Government did. The topic is too general to address without evidence. You continued saying, "Sadly, regardless you still back them." I would side with them when they do good, and not side with them when they don't. I suspect that this well-thought policy is what annoys you the most. And I don't support the Opposition's frequent declaration that President Issaias, or HGDeF, or the Government is enemy number one of the Eritrean people. My assessment is different and opposite to that. So, I part away from the Opposition's stance, but I still do share the reasonableness of my opinion for them to change. I was discussing about helping the poor so that I would work in cooperation with my co-nationals (the Opposition) to do something good together. But, my brother, you finally accused me of condoning HGDeF''s wrong-doing while I absolutely do not, by saying: "In other words one is forced to conclude that you tacitly approve or condone their evil deeds which are perpetuated against the pathetic eri populace."

You are again off the mark. First, I am not a member of HGDeF, and I am free to support/reject anyone's practices and policies. What is evil about defending the independence and sovereign existence of Eritrea? What is evil about supporting desperately poor people in Eritrea? What is evil about opposing Eritreans working with Weyyane's Etiyopia to endanger the national freedom of Eritrea? How is appreciating the Government's care of war veterans and disabled evil? What makes encouraging the Government to do good an evil deed? None. You also have to be more specific about your claims of HGDeF's "evil deeds" and I shall ask you proofs for each one of the allegations. I cannot say that HGDeF cannot do any wrong-doings, but I am not going to trust any accuser at face value. Not just accusations, but facts or truths and agreed upon goals must be our common ground. With that, I close our brotherly exchange for now.

kerenite wrote:
20 Jan 2020, 12:49
YAY wrote:

I am not HGDeF's member, minister, or Minister of Information Yemane Gebre Masqel. Forget all of your suspicions or imaginations and come back to earth. This is YAY. You said, ኣናፍራ ቆቋሕ ዘይፈልጥስ ኣይሃዳናይን. ኣናፍራ ቆቋሕ ኣይፈለጥካን: ጽቡቅ ሃዳናይ'ውን ኣይኮንካን ማለት እዩ። Please say something about helping the desperate poor, instead of only HGDeF.
kerenite wrote:
I do have a feeling that yay is no other than higdef's disinformation minister yemane gebremeskel in flesh and blood.

ኣናፍራ ቆቓሕ ዜይፈልት ኣይሃዳኒን.
Dear yay,

I tell you why? I was following the posting guidelines of this forum and which is to be rude and unfriendly and never call others brother or sister rather agame or askari etc...civilian debate is unwelcome here and not condoned.

ቑምነገር :

Mr. Yay you are a highly educated wedi adi perhaps a professor and I am proud of you as a brother but what annoys me most is that you as an educated person are more aware of the plight of our people b/c of the hgdef regime. Sadly, regardless you still back them. In other words one is forced to conclude that you tacitly approve or condone their evil deeds which are perpetuated against the pathetic eri populace.

ሰላም!!!

YAY

Post by YAY » 21 Jan 2020, 05:13

Greetings Pastlast: You are going to kill anyone who follows Issaias Afwerki? I thought you were for due process of the law?

You always talk about killing somebody. Are you trying to terrorize people so that they don't talk something positive of PIA, or you really want to assassinate someone you've never met just because they said and did something you don't like? You previously have also said that you take discussions on Eritrean affairs personal. How personal is that? Did you lose somebody in the war--i.e. like a brother, sister, or a loved one? Please share your pain if you can.

This is a discussion about what to do for Eritrea to be better. I am not in any way a boot-licker of Issaias, but whether you we like him or not he is one of the influential decision makers on our common issues. I do write my views here to share my thoughts, and I also believe that Issaias could do good or wrong, not just only wrong decisions all the time. From what I wrote on him, which parts seem to be true or false to you?

If you kill Issaias then you, or an individual you choose, might be the temporary President of Eritrea, or HGDeF shall elect a transitional President until regular scheduled elections shall be made, I think. What do you think?
pastlast wrote:
21 Jan 2020, 03:05
Actually you wrote an entire Book on Why Isayas Afwrki is ONLY decision maker for Eritrea....go read your own writings I don't need to repeat that.
As for "We" (any Eritrean) can at anytime if they are deeply affected by the Wrong Decisions that Isayas Afwrki has made , Can and Will Most Likely KILL Isayas Afwrki....then What? Who else is the decision maker for Eritrea, since you made the presumption of only ONE Decision Maker by your Long Rant about Why Isayas Afwrki is the ONLY ONE you would Spend all of your limited money on!

Again, your use of questions and twisting things won't change the fact Isayas Afwrki can get KILLED by an Assassin or an EXECUTION if ERitrean People can have a Justice System to Try him for all the Crimes that he Is Personally Responsible for!

For Isayas Afwrki, since he Betrayed Eritrea with his Medemer Speech and then this Disrespect happening to So-called "Eritrean officials" in Ethiopia. also Since Isayas Afwrki and his clique decided to Overthrow the ERitrean Parliament and guess what NO PARLIAMENT or ELECTIONS or CONSTITUTION SINCE...yea I think Isayas Afwrki or anyone who Follows him like you YAY (bootlicking) will get KILLED ...
YAY wrote:

pastlast wrote:
YAY wrote:

C beyond wrote:

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 21 Jan 2020, 05:25

Hey Isayas Afwrki's bootlicker,
You write alot just like your master Isayas Afwrki rants for hours ..lately he's been quiet but here you are ranting for him.

As for killing Isayas Afwrki, he made that decision himself of getting assassinated or executed. He made the choice by making enemies with Eritreans who are fed up with him and his Junta (of which you belong by your own Apologetics here). You are not neutral and don't try to give that impression with your disenginous longwinded writings and doublethink form of argumentation. At this point, you will most likely get Killed if you continue to be this Apologetic Bootlicker of Isayas Afwrki and PFDJ.

PFDJ is worthless to Eritrean people and yes the tactic of eradication of a Parasitic organism like PFDJ from the Eritrean Nation is necessary!

You have no right to ask me personal questions...so far this isn't about me..but about your master Isayas afwrki and PFDJ.

If you are a PFDJ member, then you will pay for the crimes that you are responsible for in a Justice system.

Continue to twist and play apologetics all you want...but executions and assassinations are not going to stop if you don't stop trying to Fack around with people's Freedom. If you bite onto one or two words of what I said, and try to steer this into another territory, then you will get Killed more viciously!
YAY wrote:
21 Jan 2020, 05:13
Greetings Pastlast: You are going to kill anyone who follows Issaias Afwerki? I thought you were for due process of the law?

You always talk about killing somebody. Are you trying to terrorize people so that they don't talk something positive of PIA, or you really want to assassinate someone you've never met just because they said and did something you don't like? You previously have also said that you take discussions on Eritrean affairs personally. How personal is that? Did you lose somebody in the war--i.e. like a brother, sister, or a loved one? Please share your pain if you can.

This is a discussion about what to do for Eritrea to be better. I am not in any way a boot-licker of Issaias, but whether you we like him or not he is one of the influential decision makers on our common issues. I do write my views here to share my thoughts, and I also believe that Issaias could do good or wrong, not just only wrong decisions all the time. From what I wrote on him, which parts seem to be true or false to you?

If you kill Issaias then you, or an individual you choose, might be the temporary President of Eritrea, or HGDeF shall elect a transitional President until regular scheduled elections shall be made, I think. What do you think?
pastlast wrote:

YAY wrote:

pastlast wrote:
YAY wrote:

C beyond wrote:

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 21 Jan 2020, 06:54

YAY :

ዘይተጽግበኒ ቅጫ ኣብ መቕሎ ከላ ይፈልጣ::

You are worried more about the Dictator Isayas than Eritrea and Eritreans, otherwise his track record as a leader is a failure and disastrous by all measures. You get irritated and angry when I called the Dictator Isayas a Liar which is one of his main character.
I am not going to detail all that he lied to the Eritrean people and save you from headbutting yourself or worse else in defending the indefensible.

But I will mention this recent lie he told the Eritrean people on national TV and you can keep protecting and defending the liar and brutal dictator.

The Dictator Openly declared on Eri-TV that "The OLD Constitution is Dead and a New One is being Drafted. There are people already selected and working on the New Constitution."

Sir: Since you are loyal and staunch defender of the Dictator, can you tell us the stage at which the drafting process of the Constitution is now? And who are the people selected working on it?

You keep Opposition this or Opposition that; now let me re-iterate the opposition that I believe in:

A Democratic Eritrea with a Rule of Law, with All Pillars of Government Properly Functioning, A Peaceful and Prosperous Eritrea with the Participation of all Eritreans.

These are the solemn tenets the Eritrean People struggled and died for and that Eritreans are desperately lacking. Eritreans did not die for a pawn Dictator.

Unless these fundamentals are instituted in Eritrea, your window dressing of "we need to work with PFDJ to alleviate the poverty and prostitution in Eritrea" is a crying wolf and deceiving to the say the least.
Unless these fundamentals are instituted, Eritrea will keep losing its dynamic and energetic youth the engine for prosperity and Eritrea will continue to be poor.

I am not going to belabor readers the distractions that the ሓሳድ Dictator Isayas caused to Eritrea and the Eritrean people since it is all open and touches almost every Eritrean family.

But your audacity to tell the public that the rotten apple - the Liar, the Killer, the enemy of Eritrea is good for Eritrea is an insult.

Overthrowing the dictator is not that difficult for Eritreans, but Eritreans are cognizant of their beloved country Eritrea's fate with out any Pillars of the Government working.

Since you are a loyal defender of the dictator, can you tell us why Eritrean does not have a vice president?

Since you are staunchly defending the dictator, can you tell us the whereabouts of the following EPLF Fighters? I am sure you are not that foolish enough to say they were arrested because of Treason.

Biteweded Abrha, Petros Solomon, Abu Are, Mahmoud Ahmed Sherifo, Haile Woldense, Ogbe Abraha, Hamid Himid ,Saleh Idris Kekya ,Estifanos Seyoum, Berhane Ghebrezgabiher, Astier Fesehazion, Germano Nati, Beraki Gebreselassie, Mahamoud Ahmed,...

You can be loyal to the dictator and take a bullet for him, but do not mislead Eritreans that the rotten Dictator is good for the Eritrean People.

Now as usual Go ahead Yell " Heil to The Dictator and to the Butcher Regime".

A brutal regime that boasts his power over the Eritrean People by imprisoning a child.

YAY wrote:
20 Jan 2020, 03:46

This is my observation and an honest opinion. It is up to you to accept or reject it if you have any good reasons. If you condemn Issaias as much as you do, go ahead and try to overthrow him. Did I stop you? If you certainly know/believe that he is a killer and torturer of innocent persons, liar and dictator, then, what are you waiting for? Or you are the only one who knows the truth, and nobody would join you? Blaming me is not going to get you anything good. Like I said, the topic was how to help desperate poor people in Eritrea. You'd rather blame others than trying to answer that question. I was expecting the Opposition to be an alternative force in Eritrean affairs, but it has certainly failed and is in disarray. I did not make the Opposition fail. It depended on the Sanaa Forum and the Weyyane, instead of the Eritrean people, and look at it now, politically and organizationally bankrupt. I shared my observation with the public, and you want to blame me for that?

I bet my money on Issaias remaining loyal to Eritrea. You said he is a bad apple, but I say he is a better apple than the Eritrean Opposition. Which apple would you honestly choose---the bad or the better apple? My question remains: Kikki has asked how the desperate poor people in Eritrea should be helped. You can say you don't know if you really don't have an idea. My idea is better for consideration than no idea of yours.
Sabur wrote:

C beyond:

Exactly right.

C beyond wrote:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 21 Jan 2020, 13:04

YAY wrote:
21 Jan 2020, 04:38

We do have differences in our thinking/approaches, but we should not be each others enemy, but work together. You are assuming that I know every plight that every Eritrean anywhere faces. You might know but I do not. My capabilities are limited so I was discussing a few things. The issue at hand was how to help ease the plight of desperate poor people in Eritrea. You did not discuss that issue. Should I conclude that you don't want to ease the plight of people in Eritrea? No. I raised the need of cooperating with the Government of Eritrea to be considered as an option as a means of helping people in Eritrea and, secondarily, as a way of easing the tension, or cultivating working together as nationals between the Opposition and the Government, because in the long-term, such initiatives would reduce the plight of the Eritrean people. I added the fact that the Opposition cannot help because they have already failed.

We all are not created or raised to think the same, that is why we discuss/debate topics. I thought I was discussing some of the plights of the people, but you are telling to be "more aware of the plight of our people b/c of the hgdef regime." I don't know what plight, in general, you are alleging what the HGDeF Government did. The topic is too general to address without evidence. You continued saying, "Sadly, regardless you still back them." I would side with them when they do good, and not side with them when they don't. I suspect that this well-thought policy is what annoys you the most. And I don't support the Opposition's frequent declaration that President Issaias, or HGDeF, or the Government is enemy number one of the Eritrean people. My assessment is different and opposite to that. So, I part away from the Opposition's stance, but I still do share the reasonableness of my opinion for them to change. I was discussing about helping the poor so that I would work in cooperation with my co-nationals (the Opposition) to do something good together. But, my brother, you finally accused me of condoning HGDeF''s wrong-doing while I absolutely do not, by saying: "In other words one is forced to conclude that you tacitly approve or condone their evil deeds which are perpetuated against the pathetic eri populace."

You are again off the mark. First, I am not a member of HGDeF, and I am free to support/reject anyone's practices and policies. What is evil about defending the independence and sovereign existence of Eritrea? What is evil about supporting desperately poor people in Eritrea? What is evil about opposing Eritreans working with Weyyane's Etiyopia to endanger the national freedom of Eritrea? How is appreciating the Government's care of war veterans and disabled evil? What makes encouraging the Government to do good an evil deed? None. You also have to be more specific about your claims of HGDeF's "evil deeds" and I shall ask you proofs for each one of the allegations. I cannot say that HGDeF cannot do any wrong-doings, but I am not going to trust any accuser at face value. Not just accusations, but facts or truths and agreed upon goals must be our common ground. With that, I close our brotherly exchange for now.

kerenite wrote:
YAY wrote:

kerenite wrote:

ኣናፍራ ቆቓሕ ዜይፈልት ኣይሃዳኒን.
Dear yay,

ቑምነገር :

ሰላም!!!
Hawna yay,

As long as the psychopath in eritrea has ENABLERS such as you and your likes, his life expectancy in power will be prolonged.

But.....

The good news for the justice seekers eritreans is:

The numbers of his worshippers are dwindling and shrinking by the day and it is clearly vivid nowadays. A long awaited positive development for eris.

YAY

Post by YAY » 21 Jan 2020, 14:57

Hi pstlast: I wish you good health and good luck

I am a free person and good conscience. You are my brother and your health concerns me, and that is why I asked you to speak out, because a healthy person does not normally speak about assassinating others just because they say/do things he does not approve of. Normal people do not consider people with different opinions as enemies, and terrorize them with threats of murder and assassinations, and this is not in self-defense. That is what you are doing. If you want to fight against PFDJ, etc. you don't need my permission, you can go ahead and try.

I have told you that I am not a member of PFDJ or the Government, or a boot-licker of PIA, but you still desire to bully me with threats of assassination. That is not right. I am not an apologist for anybody, but I'm freely sharing my views, and you counter my opinion poit-by-point.You have been saying the same thing for a long time, but we have seen no action. Your threats are not going to stop me from saying or doing what I believe is right. It is your threats of assassination, coming out from supposedly a normal person, that is not healthy. I am concerned with the well being of your health. As a brother, I wish you good health and good luck.
pastlast wrote:
21 Jan 2020, 05:25
Hey Isayas Afwrki's bootlicker,
You write alot just like your master Isayas Afwrki rants for hours ..lately he's been quiet but here you are ranting for him.

As for killing Isayas Afwrki, he made that decision himself of getting assassinated or executed. He made the choice by making enemies with Eritreans who are fed up with him and his Junta (of which you belong by your own Apologetics here). You are not neutral and don't try to give that impression with your disenginous longwinded writings and doublethink form of argumentation. At this point, you will most likely get Killed if you continue to be this Apologetic Bootlicker of Isayas Afwrki and PFDJ.

PFDJ is worthless to Eritrean people and yes the tactic of eradication of a Parasitic organism like PFDJ from the Eritrean Nation is necessary!

You have no right to ask me personal questions...so far this isn't about me..but about your master Isayas afwrki and PFDJ.

If you are a PFDJ member, then you will pay for the crimes that you are responsible for in a Justice system.

Continue to twist and play apologetics all you want...but executions and assassinations are not going to stop if you don't stop trying to Fack around with people's Freedom. If you bite onto one or two words of what I said, and try to steer this into another territory, then you will get Killed more viciously!
YAY wrote:
21 Jan 2020, 05:13

You always talk about killing somebody. Are you trying to terrorize people so that they don't talk something positive of PIA, or you really want to assassinate someone you've never met just because they said and did something you don't like? You previously have also said that you take discussions on Eritrean affairs personally. How personal is that? Did you lose somebody in the war--i.e. like a brother, sister, or a loved one? Please share your pain if you can.

pastlast wrote:

YAY wrote:

pastlast wrote:
YAY wrote:

YAY

Post by YAY » 21 Jan 2020, 15:34

Dear Sabur: Will you condemn me as an enemy because I didn't agree with you 100%?

Am I wrong to feel that way? I am not worried about "the Dictator Isayas" as a person, but the well being of Eritrea as a nation. He just happens to be a player in the center, and persons, including you describe him as "the number one enemy of the people" and I counter-weighted that view by what I think are positive of PIA and his organization, without denying the fact that they could do some wrong. In summary, PIA is a mixed bag, and not all wrong or all right. And I am urging for us, Eritreans, to dialogue and strengthen our unity as a nation, and doing so would make all of your other concerns much easier to resolve.

You have listed a number of names who are in detention/jail. Out of all the listed names, I feel more sorry about the situation of the youngest, Ciham. I feel that she was too young to know the consequences of whatever actions she is accused of. At the same time I just wonder why her parents don't speak out about her case, and give good reasons for her release. The main thing is that nobody seems to know the details of these detentions. It is only assumptions or unconfirmed reports that we all hear about. You may be better-informed than me. If you know, please tell me the facts, the law, and the reasoning of why they have been wronged. Until then, I have asked the Government for clemency, and I will openly ask again for the review of their cases and their release based on good will clemency. That would be conducive to peaceful political developments in Eritrea.

Otherwise, I wont go into rebuttal of your other points. I know we shall meet again, and we'll try to make our points clearer. Your accusations don't change the fact that we are brothers and co-nationals. Remember: you seem to be saying that I am your enemy if I don't agree with you 100% on all/most points, and all of what I am saying is that we could work together even if we do have differences. Good day.

Sabur wrote:
21 Jan 2020, 06:54

YAY :

You are worried more about the Dictator Isayas than Eritrea and Eritreans, otherwise his track record as a leader is a failure and disastrous by all measures. You get irritated and angry when I called the Dictator Isayas a Liar which is one of his main character.
I am not going to detail all that he lied to the Eritrean people and save you from headbutting yourself or worse else in defending the indefensible.

But I will mention this recent lie he told the Eritrean people on national TV and you can keep protecting and defending the liar and brutal dictator.

The Dictator Openly declared on Eri-TV that "The OLD Constitution is Dead and a New One is being Drafted. There are people already selected and working on the New Constitution."

Sir: Since you are loyal and staunch defender of the Dictator, can you tell us the stage at which the drafting process of the Constitution is now? And who are the people selected working on it?

You keep Opposition this or Opposition that; now let me re-iterate the opposition that I believe in:

A Democratic Eritrea with a Rule of Law, with All Pillars of Government Properly Functioning, A Peaceful and Prosperous Eritrea with the Participation of all Eritreans.

These are the solemn tenets the Eritrean People struggled and died for and that Eritreans are desperately lacking. Eritreans did not die for a pawn Dictator.

Unless these fundamentals are instituted in Eritrea, your window dressing of "we need to work with PFDJ to alleviate the poverty and prostitution in Eritrea" is a crying wolf and deceiving to the say the least.
Unless these fundamentals are instituted, Eritrea will keep losing its dynamic and energetic youth the engine for prosperity and Eritrea will continue to be poor.

I am not going to belabor readers the distractions that the ሓሳድ Dictator Isayas caused to Eritrea and the Eritrean people since it is all open and touches almost every Eritrean family.

But your audacity to tell the public that the rotten apple - the Liar, the Killer, the enemy of Eritrea is good for Eritrea is an insult.

Overthrowing the dictator is not that difficult for Eritreans, but Eritreans are cognizant of their beloved country Eritrea's fate with out any Pillars of the Government working.

Since you are a loyal defender of the dictator, can you tell us why Eritrean does not have a vice president?

Since you are staunchly defending the dictator, can you tell us the whereabouts of the following EPLF Fighters? I am sure you are not that foolish enough to say they were arrested because of Treason.

Biteweded Abrha, Petros Solomon, Abu Are, Mahmoud Ahmed Sherifo, Haile Woldense, Ogbe Abraha, Hamid Himid ,Saleh Idris Kekya ,Estifanos Seyoum, Berhane Ghebrezgabiher, Astier Fesehazion, Germano Nati, Beraki Gebreselassie, Mahamoud Ahmed,...

You can be loyal to the dictator and take a bullet for him, but do not mislead Eritreans that the rotten Dictator is good for the Eritrean People.

A brutal regime that boasts his power over the Eritrean People by imprisoning a child.

YAY wrote:

Sabur wrote:

C beyond:

Exactly right.

C beyond wrote:

Last edited by YAY on 21 Jan 2020, 15:49, edited 1 time in total.

YAY

Post by YAY » 21 Jan 2020, 15:46

Dear Kerenite: Are you refusing to use me as your enabler?

I feel that that is what you seem to be doing. You seem not to accept me as a free person who could have same and different ideas with you at the same time, and seeking to work with you and the Government for good causes simultaneously. Don't push me away (your potential enabler) while there is a possibility that we could work jointly on certain projects. Like my message to Sabur, Remember: you seem to be saying that I am your enemy if I don't agree with you 100% on all/most points, and all of what I am saying is that we could work together even if we do have differences. Good day.

kerenite wrote:
21 Jan 2020, 13:04
YAY wrote:
21 Jan 2020, 04:38

kerenite wrote:
YAY wrote:

kerenite wrote:

ኣናፍራ ቆቓሕ ዜይፈልት ኣይሃዳኒን.
Dear yay,

ቑምነገር :

ሰላም!!!
Hawna yay,

As long as the psychopath in eritrea has ENABLERS such as you and your likes, his life expectancy in power will be prolonged.

But.....

The good news for the justice seekers eritreans is:

The numbers of his worshippers are dwindling and shrinking by the day and it is clearly vivid nowadays. A long awaited positive development for eris.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 21 Jan 2020, 15:52

Sabur wrote:

YAY :

You keep saying Opposition this or Opposition that; now let me re-iterate the opposition that I believe in:

Since you are a loyal defender of the dictator, can you tell us why Eritrea does not have a vice president?

YAY wrote:

Sabur wrote:

C beyond:

Exactly right.

C beyond wrote:

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 21 Jan 2020, 20:06

Dear YAY:

"Dear Sabur: Will you condemn me as an enemy because I didn't agree with you 100%?"

No, I will not condemn you but I will condemn your argument of covering up the destruction that befell on Eritrea and the Eritrean People because of the One Man show and his ego.

"And I am urging for us, Eritreans, to dialogue and strengthen our unity as a nation, and doing so would make all of your other
concerns much easier to resolve."

Agree and that is if only there is willingness to see our Nation Eritrea above a cult Personality of One Man Show.

"I feel more sorry about the situation of the youngest, Ciham. I feel that she was too young to know the consequences of whatever
actions she is accused of. At the same time I just wonder why her parents don't speak out about her case, and give
good reasons for her release
".

How low can you go, how brutal and indifferent can you be!!

It does not matter whether or not her parents speak about her case. She is a just baby girl to be thrown into Jail. Only a brutal regime, aka - ሓሳድ Isayas, throws a child into Jail.

Finally although we may not see eye to eye on some issues, I hope you and I put Our Country Eritrea above Personalities.

Have a good day too, my Eritrean Brother !!

YAY wrote:
21 Jan 2020, 15:34
Dear Sabur: Will you condemn me as an enemy because I didn't agree with you 100%?

Am I wrong to feel that way? I am not worried about "the Dictator Isayas" as a person, but the well being of Eritrea as a nation. He just happens to be a player in the center, and persons, including you describe him as "the number one enemy of the people" and I counter-weighted that view by what I think are positive of PIA and his organization, without denying the fact that they could do some wrong. In summary, PIA is a mixed bag, and not all wrong or all right. And I am urging for us, Eritreans, to dialogue and strengthen our unity as a nation, and doing so would make all of your other concerns much easier to resolve.

You have listed a number of names who are in detention/jail. Out of all the listed names, I feel more sorry about the situation of the youngest, Ciham. I feel that she was too young to know the consequences of whatever actions she is accused of. At the same time I just wonder why her parents don't speak out about her case, and give good reasons for her release. The main thing is that nobody seems to know the details of these detentions. It is only assumptions or unconfirmed reports that we all hear about. You may be better-informed than me. If you know, please tell me the facts, the law, and the reasoning of why they have been wronged. Until then, I have asked the Government for clemency, and I will openly ask again for the review of their cases and their release based on good will clemency. That would be conducive to peaceful political developments in Eritrea.

Otherwise, I wont go into rebuttal of your other points. I know we shall meet again, and we'll try to make our points clearer. Your accusations don't change the fact that we are brothers and co-nationals. Remember: you seem to be saying that I am your enemy if I don't agree with you 100% on all/most points, and all of what I am saying is that we could work together even if we do have differences. Good day.

Sabur wrote:

YAY :