Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

How to solve bad governance due to corruption throughout Tigray woredas, listen Debretsion if you have integrity???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 18 Jan 2020, 12:04

Enda Boka Tiwurer Habirka Wurer or follow the boss or Ye Abath Bet Siwerer Abreh Wurer

First, you must know the root cause of the problem in Tigray to solve the problems once for all with very cheap resources and time. For the cause Meles Zenawi from Adwa brought or introduced corruption among Tigray fighters after the split of Woyane leadership and Tigray became one man and one qushet Adwa administration that is the Adwa qushet and Meles and his followers Adwa introduced corruption and looting all the things our fathers taught Tigrayans (Xiyaf and Newri). The words of Xiyaf and Newri do not exist in Adwa society and that culture spread to all Tigrayans and we see what is going on today all over Tigray. Meles intentionally inserted corruption to the generals, cadres, central committees and executives in order to control them by their bellies. He intentionally encouraged high position holders to be corrupt and then if they say something against Meles he sends his hit men and threaten them they will be exposed what they are doing unless they become loyal to Meles. Meles controlled all Tigray administration apparatus because all of the became corrupts and looters. Those corrupts were not even the ground fighters in Tigray, most of them were hiding in caves for the executives and under trees for the Ganta Haili leaders but the ordinary fighters were killing enemies and being killed by the enemy as well. Those ordinary fighters became the woreda Tigray administrators throughout Tigray and they saw the cave dwellers of Woyane bosses became millionaires overnight without work the woreda administrators started asking brides the woreda people to live in decent compare to the executives and generals. This is how Debretsion the corruption and bad administration started in Tigray. The root cause of the problem was Meles, executives, central committees, Generals, cadres, securities and their relatives, those are mainly Adwans.

Debretsion, you ask how do we get rid of the bad habit the Adwans introduced to our society in Tigray became real headache for all Tigrayans, the answer to solve the problem is very easy and simple task does not require you to spend great deal of time and resources in your part if you have true intention of resolving it once for all in Tigray society. The way to do it is to stop picking people in all woredas to run for government jobs, let any Woyane active member run on his or her desire in the area where she or he lives and let the people elect that nominee and the elected person will not be corrupt or traitor to the people and to the organization because the people in the area know each other very well for a long time and pick their leader very loyal Woyane, very honest, very nationalist for the people in the area and the problem will be solved by the people. If the elected administrator turned out bad then the people will be responsible than Woyane leaders at the top and the people will kick him out by the voters in the next election.

The problem you cannot do that is because you pick cadres Woyane leaders loyal to them and Qushet like Adwans are every woreda of Tigray in order the looter Adwans to protect at the executive levels and those administrators are accounted to the Adwan clan executives than Woyane organization and the people of the woreda. The selected people to run for elections are nothing but the Adwa clan executives Wardiyas and it is very hared to solve the problems.

Debretsion can you see now how the problem started and who started it and how it can be solved without your input and who does not want to do this because they will be exposed the Adwa manipulators Leyabu looters???

Debrestion weren’t you yourself appointed as president of Tigray by Sebhat Nega by ousting Abay Woldu by the help of General Kinfe and Getachew Assefa surrounding the Mekelle hall in order the Adwa looters and manipulators to keep their status at the expense of Tigray future???

Now instead of talking about it do the above and it will be solved throughout Tigray and you spend your valuable time to focus for the safety of Tigray against our enemy Amhara.

Where is Debretsion integrity, all Tigrayans to see it what he talks about bad administration if he can walk through it, time will tell us in the near future???

Excellent question by the journalist

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 19 Jan 2020, 17:09, edited 1 time in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: How to solve bad administration due to corruption throughout Tigray woredas, listen Debretsion if you have integrity

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 19 Jan 2020, 00:19

If Debretsion is serious to solve the corruption at the woredas level then this is the perfect time let woyane members run for the election without selecting who should run from the executives and let the people elect their administrators in every cities and woredas.

Zreal

Re: How to solve bad administration due to corruption throughout Tigray woredas, listen Debretsion if you have integrity

Post by Zreal » 19 Jan 2020, 00:27

End of Adwan clan empire? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 12:04

*** The way to do it is to stop picking people in all woredas to run for government jobs, let any Woyane active member run on his or her desire in the area where she or he lives and let the people elect that nominee and the elected person will not be corrupt or traitor to the people and to the organization because the people in the area know each other very well for a long time ...

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 19 Jan 2020, 01:01

I would not call it empire rather mafia families net work.

Zreal wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 00:27
End of Adwan clan empire? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 12:04

*** The way to do it is to stop picking people in all woredas to run for government jobs, let any Woyane active member run on his or her desire in the area where she or he lives and let the people elect that nominee and the elected person will not be corrupt or traitor to the people and to the organization because the people in the area know each other very well for a long time ...

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 19 Jan 2020, 01:55

The other shitara I always lough is the executives do not answer one question at a time but they receive 5 to 10 questions from different questioners and the replay for ten of them is none and there is no follow up question if the question was not answered. This is intentionally to deceive the public not to respond and pretend he or she is smart enough to absorb many questions and responded them but the truth is none of them are being answered but the executive or leader just talks about summary of his talking points what he wants to say. This culture must be stopped and let one journalist or the public ask and respond to the equation first before jumps to the next questioner. If you watch the president of America in press conference one journalist asks and the president responds if the question is not answered then the journalist asks a fellow up question to make sure the president understands the question.

Zreal

Post by Zreal » 19 Jan 2020, 03:06

Halafi Mengedi, the problem with dissolved EPRDF in general and TPLF and ANDM leaderships in particular is that Meles Zenawi either removed or sidelined the good leaders systematical from higher positions and decision makings.

Meles Zenawi wanted to be seen BIG man after surrounding himself with weak leaders. For example Arkeb Uqubai and Seye Aberha were good leaders but Meles fired them so that they will not dwarfed him. The same is true in "Amhara" leadership. Did you ever seen any ANDM leadership challenging Abiy Ahmed in their life? None. They are all weak.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 19 Jan 2020, 10:51

Zreal wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 03:06
Halafi Mengedi, the problem with dissolved EPRDF in general and TPLF and ANDM leaderships in particular is that Meles Zenawi either removed or sidelined the good leaders systematical from higher positions and decision makings.

Meles Zenawi wanted to be seen BIG man after surrounding himself with weak leaders. For example Arkeb Uqubai and Seye Aberha were good leaders but Meles fired them so that they will not dwarfed him. The same is true in "Amhara" leadership. Did you ever seen any ANDM leadership challenging Abiy Ahmed in their life? None. They are all weak.
True!!!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Jan 2020, 16:09

Halafi Mengedi,

electing from one own region is very important but it is not solve the corruption problem....

first understand why people become corrupt ?

A. because they r bad people or evil people
B. because they want money
C. no skill

if they want money we can fix that .. how by giving them money.. it is very simple fix self interest.. for example if i am sugar factory Ceo if the government told me if i make one billion birr profit and i will get 1% bonus... why do u think i will be corrupt i will just work as hard as i can and make the profit and get legit money...

so if they have no skill and if they cant meet the projected profit they will be kick out hence if they have no skill they will be filter out those who have skill will be attracted to this job and we will get top mind for the job and we pay them very wall

this is simple if we make 990 million and we give ten million for our CEO who make us money what is the problem

instead of paying our Ceo 10,000 birr salary and make us lose 440 million birr every years will not benefit us ... sometime we r looking for angle to do the job for 10,000 birr Ethiopian standard salary.. when ted afro get million birr per Cd and make million dollar from concert it is hard to tell billion dollar company Ceo to live in his 10,000 birr salary. u fix this problem u already fix 93% of the problem ....

but if u looking for angle to do the job .. even if the CEO is angle there are 1000 under him who sabotage him to take bribe.. and it will not work

look issu he Eritreans but he did not do good by Eritrea

oromia had oromia governor but they did not do good by oromia

so election your own will not guaranty he will get good governor .. yes u might remove him in next election but you going to get the same people again and again..

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: How to solve bad governance due to corruption throughout Tigray woredas, listen Debretsion if you have integrity???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 19 Jan 2020, 17:17

The only way to solve corruption and bad governance is election to filter out the better one among them but it will not solve immediately but over time will do the job since the next election will further clean the bad apples, also corruption could be due to inadequate salary to support government employees force employees to seek other source of income too. In the case of Tigray, it is the leadership problem picking nominees and assign them where the people to elect them, indirectly it is not election but appointment.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: How to solve bad governance due to corruption throughout Tigray woredas, listen Debretsion if you have integrity???

Post by Ethoash » 20 Jan 2020, 03:51

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 17:17
The only way to solve corruption and bad governance is election to filter out the better one among them but it will not solve immediately but over time will do the job since the next election will further clean the bad apples, also corruption could be due to inadequate salary to support government employees force employees to seek other source of income too. In the case of Tigray, it is the leadership problem picking nominees and assign them where the people to elect them, indirectly it is not election but appointment.
u hitting the problem on it head.. he paying an inadequate salary is the problem ..

now if I am corrupted PM, what I do is I will appoint all my buddy who r more corrupted then me.. and I will also hire yes master ... I will hire loyalist and obedience slave,,, each minister will do the same each governor will do the same each government employee and CEO will do the same hire only yes master-slave who do the boss will ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

the problem paying our CEO and PM their market value is buda Amhara they will cry heaven saying they exploit mama Ethiopia how on earth we pay million while Ethiopia is poor. you see we pay million birr to come out of poverty .. we pay to those who help us win poverty war.. otherwise what is the point to pay only 10,000 birr to a government employee to keep us in poverty..

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 20 Jan 2020, 11:43

Ethoash wrote:
20 Jan 2020, 03:51
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 17:17
u hitting the problem on it head.. he paying an inadequate salary is the problem ..

now if I am corrupted PM, what I do is I will appoint all my buddy who r more corrupted then me.. and I will also hire yes master ... I will hire loyalist and obedience slave,,, each minister will do the same each governor will do the same each government employee and CEO will do the same hire only yes master-slave who do the boss will ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

the problem paying our CEO and PM their market value is buda Amhara they will cry heaven saying they exploit mama Ethiopia how on earth we pay million while Ethiopia is poor. you see we pay million birr to come out of poverty .. we pay to those who help us win poverty war.. otherwise what is the point to pay only 10,000 birr to a government employee to keep us in poverty..
To the country the main cause to corruption was Amhara live in Addis Ababa and then Meles encouraged it all ethnics of the country to think themselves than the people in order to control them. Tigrayans used to be clean of corruption except Adwa because they have their own way of doing business but planted hate towards their people centuries to come.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 20 Jan 2020, 14:28

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
20 Jan 2020, 11:43

To the country the main cause to corruption was Amhara live in Addis Ababa and then Meles encouraged it all ethnics of the country to think themselves than the people in order to control them. Tigrayans used to be clean of corruption except Adwa because they have their own way of doing business but planted hate towards their people centuries to come.
Thanks God the Amhara will have their own say in their own region or state hence they have zero say in oromia and Golden state so now it is the regional state problem to make it or to lose this opportunity... i am glad that the Amhara will be exposed for who they really r..

Amhara were in government 87% only Tigray occupied the management position... hence they were higly corrupt that is why the have a lot of money to drink none stop and ending up like looser.. if it is my way we should fire all amhara from government job and hire the local people to do their job in their local fed government office.. if fed government open office in oromia region why should the government doesn't hire oromo speaker locally instead try to hire all amhara