Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: Atse Tewodros remembered

Post by Ethoash » 19 Jan 2020, 15:37

present and Selam

let me ask u an honest question do u think Atse Tewodros will be remembered in other regional state? such as oromia republic Golden republic and Somalia new state ... just be honest once in your life time and answer this ... why not respect other regional right not to celebrate Adwa victory and Atse tewodros and all other kings the same as they have no obligation to celebrate May 20 and celebrate the birth of Golden kids Meles .. no Tplf or Golden people cry over this... why only Amhara cry to enforce their king should be celebrated in oromia .. do u celebrate ግራኝ አህመድን፤ and u celebrate Meles, u dont ... እንግዲያውስ ሌላው የናንተን ንጉሶች ባይከብሩ ለምን ይገርማቹሀል። ጎመን በጤና ብለን ነገር ሳንፈላለግ ብንኖር ይሽለናል።

i know for sure both of u will not answer this question .. if u answer the question honestly this topic will be closed and we will not waste our time in usless staff...

dear Bete Gojjam

u r insulting the whole Muslim no Muslim put photo tshirt and go to pray.... it is photoshoped ..
ማንም ፎቶ በስተጀርባ አይለጥፍም ። ማን እንዲያይለት ነው በስተጀርባ የሚለጥፈው ። ቡዙን ግዜ ኮት ስለሚለበስ ይሽፈናል ምኑን ፋሽን ሆነ። አዎ በስለጠኑት አገር ይደረጋል እሱም በጣም በጥቂቱ ነው። ሁሉም በደርቱ በፊለፊቱ ነው ፎት የሚለጥፈው ። ፋሽን አይደለም እዩኝ እዩኝ ለማለት

Selam/

Re: Atse Tewodros remembered

Post by Selam/ » 19 Jan 2020, 17:34

Buda Woyane - you’re knob-head and I don’t like to repeat myself. Re-read my initial post and if you’ve difficulty understanding it ask your Mekelle kin, Bette-gojjam. He’s multi-lingual and multi-cultural: Gondere, Gojjame, Amhara, Oromo, and Tigre. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ethoash wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 15:37
present and Selam

let me ask u an honest question do u think Atse Tewodros will be remembered in other regional state? such as oromia republic Golden republic and Somalia new state ... just be honest once in your life time and answer this ... why not respect other regional right not to celebrate Adwa victory and Atse tewodros and all other kings the same as they have no obligation to celebrate May 20 and celebrate the birth of Golden kids Meles .. no Tplf or Golden people cry over this... why only Amhara cry to enforce their king should be celebrated in oromia .. do u celebrate ግራኝ አህመድን፤ and u celebrate Meles, u dont ... እንግዲያውስ ሌላው የናንተን ንጉሶች ባይከብሩ ለምን ይገርማቹሀል። ጎመን በጤና ብለን ነገር ሳንፈላለግ ብንኖር ይሽለናል።

i know for sure both of u will not answer this question .. if u answer the question honestly this topic will be closed and we will not waste our time in usless staff...

dear Bete Gojjam

u r insulting the whole Muslim no Muslim put photo tshirt and go to pray.... it is photoshoped ..
ማንም ፎቶ በስተጀርባ አይለጥፍም ። ማን እንዲያይለት ነው በስተጀርባ የሚለጥፈው ። ቡዙን ግዜ ኮት ስለሚለበስ ይሽፈናል ምኑን ፋሽን ሆነ። አዎ በስለጠኑት አገር ይደረጋል እሱም በጣም በጥቂቱ ነው። ሁሉም በደርቱ በፊለፊቱ ነው ፎት የሚለጥፈው ። ፋሽን አይደለም እዩኝ እዩኝ ለማለት