Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Selam/

Atse Tewodros remembered

Post by Selam/ » 18 Jan 2020, 10:46

The culture of celebrating and revering all our Ethiopian heroes should continue in all regions. Hopefully, I will one day be part of such occasions in Tigray, Gondar, Ankober, Harar, Ginichi, Yejju, Gurage, etc. I also hope Amharas and Tigreans will travel to Ginichi & Yejju to honor Jagama Kelo & Gugsa Welle; Oromos & Tigreans to Gondar & Ankober to recognize Menilik & Tewodros; Amharas, Oromos & Gurages to Tigray to credit Yohannes & Alula, and we all go to Gurage to remember Balcha Aba Nefiso. It’s my dream to go to Hazega to visit Zerai Deres’s birth place and resting place with my Eritrean friends. I want to dig out stories about the lives of our Eritrean heroes Moges Asgedom and Abraham Deboch. Oh mama Ethiopia! Countless braves have died for you. Cheers!

Selam/

Re: Atse Tewodros remembered

Post by Selam/ » 18 Jan 2020, 11:08

Bonehead Buda Woyane - Still rolling in your cesspool? Because you’re fake, you think others are fake too. KIFU!
present wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 10:58
Ascari

Wedet tega tega

I love it when I see ascaris beg to be Ethiopians! I see them every where.

Well you left already :lol: :lol: :lol:

Selam/ wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 10:46
The culture of celebrating and revering all our Ethiopian heroes should continue in all regions. Hopefully, I will one day be part of such occasions in Tigray, Gondar, Ankober, Harar, Ginichi, Yejju, Gurage, etc. I also hope Amharas and Tigreans will travel to Ginichi & Yejju to honor Jagama Kelo & Gugsa Welle; Oromos & Tigreans to Gondar & Ankober to recognize Menilik & Tewodros; Amharas, Oromos & Gurages to Tigray to credit Yohannes & Alula, and we all go to Gurage to remember Balcha Aba Nefiso. It’s my dream to go to Hazega to visit Zerai Deres’s birth place and resting place with my Eritrean friends. I want to dig out stories about the lives of our Eritrean heroes Moges Asgedom and Abraham Deboch. Oh mama Ethiopia! Countless braves have died for you. Cheers!

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 18 Jan 2020, 12:49

Tewodros is not a hero to every one in Ethiopia. Historical figures tend to be like that; as in, they're revered by one segment of the populace and disliked/detested by another. We should respect each others right to our own perspectives.

tlel

Post by tlel » 18 Jan 2020, 13:15

Selam,

I totally agree, this is what truly democracy is in United Ethiopia. I wonder why U.S said United States? Hmmmm let the ethno fascists knock their head to get that

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 18 Jan 2020, 13:17

present wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 13:10
I agree. For the wahabis, of course he is not!

Any Arabs and Arab wanna be hate Tedi!

Sadacha Macca wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 12:49
Tewodros is not a hero to every one in Ethiopia. Historical figures tend to be like that; as in, they're revered by one segment of the populace and disliked/detested by another. We should respect each others right to our own perspectives.

It's pointless educating retarded TPLF cyber trolls such as yourself. Go to wollo and ask the Muslims and Oromos if he's a hero then and see for yourself.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 18 Jan 2020, 14:00

present wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 13:19
Like I said, wahabis among them like you hate him! And it's okay :lol: :lol:

Wahabis are not even 0.1% :lol:

We have only one on ER! Kkkk

Sadacha Macca wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 13:17
present wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 13:10
I agree. For the wahabis, of course he is not!

Any Arabs and Arab wanna be hate Tedi!

Sadacha Macca wrote:

It's pointless educating retarded TPLF cyber trolls such as yourself. Go to wollo and ask the Muslims and Oromos if he's a hero then and see for yourself.
Go to wollo and ask them, then.
Record it and let's see the results.
Anyone can make outlandish claims, but it's an entirely different thing to actually substantiate your claims, my tplf cyber cadre friend.

It's simple. Historical figures especially leaders/rulers will ALWAYS have supporters and detractors. This is the case in every country in the world.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 18 Jan 2020, 14:13

Sister belaynesh,

Once again. Ask the wollo oromo and muslims if they like tewodros. There's a reason why all provinces were in constant rebellion against him- from your home tigray to gojjam to wollo.
It's not that difficult of a concept to comprehend: historical figures will always have supporters and detractors. That goes for every country sir or madam.
I hate dictators indeed but it's not blind hatred like the hatred tplf cyber cadres such as yourself, have for eritrean people and vice versa even (hatred that some eritrean people have for tigrayans).
I try to remain impartial, moderate and balanced; but I don't expect a simpleton like you to understand that.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 18 Jan 2020, 14:18

Sadacha Macca wrote:
I am ready to forgive Hatse Minilik,he is human.Hatse Yohannes has made misatkes too,I will like to ask forgiveness about what happened to Raesi Weldemichael Solomon.As a human being he might have suffered a lot.True peace will not come with out this,we will remain slaves.

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 18 Jan 2020, 14:21

Cursed Qorchame Ambeta eating Wahabacha

There is no such thing as Amhara Muslim or Amhara Christian we preserved all 3 abhramic religions there is no such thing as shewan Amhara It’s just amhara Wahabi

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 18 Jan 2020, 14:26

The DeVVel Wahabi Sadacha is getting angry cause he thinks Amharas are divided by religion and Muslim amharas are Pagan Ireecha celebrating waaqafists

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 18 Jan 2020, 14:48

Good point - Forgiveness or tolerance starts with yourself and myself. Before changing and liberating ourselves, it would be just a bias to talk about what others think about this king or that king. So, the first question would be to ask ourselves whether we hate the king in question or not. If it is “yes” then all what we’re doing is projecting our hatred in the name of others. If you forgive then others will most likely follow suite.

One or the other way, most of the kings have committed atrocities whether we like it or not but what makes them a champion is they dearly loved Ethiopia and kept or tried to keep it safe from foreign invaders using the available knowledge and resources of their times. To me, that’s what makes them a hero and I don’t give a damn what others think. cheers!
Degnet wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 14:18
Sadacha Macca wrote:
I am ready to forgive Hatse Minilik,he is human.Hatse Yohannes has made misatkes too,I will like to ask forgiveness about what happened to Raesi Weldemichael Solomon.As a human being he might have suffered a lot.True peace will not come with out this,we will remain slaves.
Last edited by Selam/ on 19 Jan 2020, 09:39, edited 1 time in total.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 18 Jan 2020, 15:07

When my hero, the first Weyane emperor Yohaness IV led the British colonial forces deep inside Ethiopia to assassinate the Amhara emperor Tewodros in Magdala, it filled our Weyane hearts with joy and gladness that we made the glorious day a public holiday in Tigray, to be celebrated every year with fireworks and gunshots.

I love the British. God save the queen!

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 18 Jan 2020, 15:43

@ bete gojjam aka andertan aka abdelaziz,

I am not talking about Amaras though, I am referring to the Muslim Oromos who live in Wollo-whether they are small, medium or large in number, their feelings count too.
It's really pointless to respond to most of your cyber tplf trolls, because you lack civility and could not hold a mature discussion if your life depended on it.
Learn to have a mature, civilized discussion, free of insults; and you'd be surprised at the results.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 19 Jan 2020, 02:48

Yehem yehun lela be 1962 be ferenjoch be Hatse Yohannes temariwoch yeteseraw theatre aymeslem,Majestic Abyssinians.With all respect.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 19 Jan 2020, 08:19

present wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 02:41
Wahabi,

Keep barking!

Everyone knows what you want! What you want neber happned in our history and it will never happned.

My Oromo family hate wahabis!

Forget my Oromo family since you don't know them, even Jalmaro hates wahabis.

The entire welega hate wahabis. Forget Shewa Oromos

:lol: :lol: :lol: oh wahabis!

Lying tplf cyber troll,

Just quit while you're behind. Everyone knows you aint Amara or Oromo or any mix of the 2. Just stick to your proud tplf tegaru roots.
Don't be mad at us because adwa tegaru elites of the tplf said tembien aint really tegarus.
That is you guys problem that you should solve.
Me, jaal marroo, even abiy and lamma, are all from the same clan/gossa, our ties are cemented by blood and ancestry my tplf cyber retard friend; but your kith and kin are sebhat nega, abay tsehaye and so on.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 19 Jan 2020, 09:41

Bete Gojjam - “my Oromo family” Akkam jirta, eessaa irraa dhufte saree? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Can’t stop laughing.
present wrote:
Wahabi,

Keep barking!

Everyone knows what you want! What you want neber happned in our history and it will never happned.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 19 Jan 2020, 10:07

My Bete Gojjam, my remote “Oromo Family” - afaan Amaaraa beekta? Afaan Oromoofi beekta?

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Can’t stop laughing!
present wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 09:56
አንቺ ደሞ ዝምብ

ዓስካሪ ሌላ ምን መሆን ይችላል

ዝምብ :lol:

Selam/ wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 09:41
Bete Gojjam - “my Oromo family” Akkam jirta, eessaa irraa dhufte saree? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Can’t stop laughing.
present wrote:
Wahabi,

Keep barking!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 19 Jan 2020, 10:15

Inni lammii Oromoo....:lol: :lol: :lol:
It’s getting funnier and funnier :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sadacha Macca wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 08:19
present wrote:
Wahabi,

Keep barking!

Lying tplf cyber troll,

Just quit while you're behind. Everyone knows you aint Amara or Oromo or any mix of the 2. Just stick to your proud tplf tegaru roots.
Don't be mad at us because adwa tegaru elites of the tplf said tembien aint really tegarus.
Me, jaal marroo, even abiy and lamma, are all from the same clan/gossa, our ties are cemented by blood and ancestry my tplf cyber retard friend; but your kith and kin are sebhat nega, abay tsehaye and so on.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Jan 2020, 11:35

Deer Selam,

i will celebrate the death of Atse Tewodros if u celebrate the birth of Golden kid meles who give us democracy and fed government

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 19 Jan 2020, 13:05

present wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 09:50
wahabi sadacha

I understand that you intentionally want to stay out of the reality. Stay there. I know you will eventually be patriotic again anyway

Take it easy

Sadacha Macca wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 08:19
present wrote:
Wahabi,

Keep barking!

Lying tplf cyber troll,

I already told you. I love Ethiopia and Ethiopians including peace loving tegaru. My only issue is with tplf cadres who insult oromos, and others.
We know how to put aside our differences when an outsider messes with us but I would never defend tplf or their supporters.