Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Maxi
Member+

History is repeating itself!! Tigrians demand Destruction of Eritreans who lived in Tigray

Post by Maxi » 17 Jan 2020, 12:31

Once again Tigrians demand Destruction of Eritreans who lived in Tigray

Open Letter to Dr. Debretsion Gebremichael: Destroy Eritrean Refugee Camps in Tigrai.

Gebreselema Hailemichael

To begin with I am someone who strongly opposed Woyanes and Shabia for separating Tegarus in Eritrea and in Ethiopia when Woyanes and Shabia were victorious over DERG in 1991. At that time, there was no one who can listen. But I was personally in pain about it. I could not see a vision in it. The reason I opposed the idea of separating Tigrigna speakers was I did not see any strategic, and tactical short and long term vision for the people. From the depth of my heart, I felt it was damaging to the future of our people. However, at that time everyone was high and no one could listen to such idea. Now time is testament that separating Tegarus was wrong, and myopic and without vision. I am writing this piece to request Dr. Debretsion Gebremichael to tear down the refugee camps in Tigrai and to allow Eritreans in Tigrai to live as citizen of Tigrai. I personally believe the land in Tigrai belongs to them and keeping them in detention camp in their own ancestral land is morally wrong. We know before Menelick sold half Tegarus and half Tigrai, Eritrea was just part and parcel of Tigrai and the people are related by blood, history, culture, language, faith and all aspect of life. As someone who grew up on both sides, I know no difference except difference created by enemies to weaken our people and promoted by our own leaders. I will explain the reasons why the refugee’s camps in Tigrai must be torn down and demolished. I will propose a solution that I believe is the right things to do to mend and reunion the people.

I am not sure if people notice it, but enemy countries and person are exploiting the situation between Tigrai and Eritrea. They are exploiting the problem created by our leaders to their advantage. I think the leaders may not notice it because they are in [deleted] for tat revenge mood regardless whether their action is affecting our people. For example, the Ethiopian prime ministers dealing about Tigrai and Eritrea is secretive because he is trying to exploit for his own political agenda. Foreign actors are doing the same. For example, we can see how the noble prize was given in the name of fake reconciliation between Eritrea-Tigrai that did not include the owners of the issue. What makes it obvious is that the noble prize was given to one person by excluding President Issayas. They say it takes two tangos to fight, and so does it takes two tangos to make peace between two parties. Something can not happen by one person alone. On top of that the Trump confession of having made a deal with Abiy and about who should have taken the noble peace prize is very clear. Thus I strongly believe far and near actors exploiting the problem created by our leaders. They might even ignite war to exploit it more to realise their own agenda. I therefore wanted to awaken the people on both sides and do something about it now.

To contribute my part, we must handle our problem ourselves and we must not allow Abiy or anybody to handle our affairs after now. We neither need Abiy nor UN nor America nor Saudi Arabia. Agazian problem must be solved by Agazians only without allowing foreign actors. To realise this I suggest that the Tigrai government must strengthen relationship between Tegarus on both sides.

I would like to request Dr. Debretsion Gebremichael to destroy the refugee camps of Eritreans in Tigrai. Since the land is their own ancestral land, they have not come from other foreign lands. I suggest they must be integrated into their community across Tigrai and live as citizens of Tigrai. To do this, the Tigrai government must raise money by Teleton from TigreanTegarus and Eritrean Tegarus in Diaspora for money so that the Tigrai government can build for them proper housing across Tigrai. Most of them are very young and their formative age must not be wasted in refugee camps. This is also one way of solving the problem durably.

http://aigaforum.com/article2020/open-l ... 011620.htm

Aurorae

Re: History is repeating itself!! Tigrians demand Destruction of Eritreans who lived in Tigray

Post by Aurorae » 17 Jan 2020, 12:55

Eden is Gebreselema Hailemichael :lol: :lol: :lol:

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: History is repeating itself!! Tigrians demand Destruction of Eritreans who lived in Tigray

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 17 Jan 2020, 13:07

This letter is being supported by the majority if not all Tigrayans to close the fake camps and let the people dispersed all over Tigray woredas and be the citizen of Tigray. I have been saying this since I joined this website but I could understand why they did it the way it is now, one security and they may lose support from the UN since Tigray is not that strong economy to absorb more bellies.

King Yohannes left Tigray to Gojjam and Gonder Mahdi to fight from north of Hamassien with 100K soldiers and many of them are from north Tigray who died with their king in Gojjam war and Gonder war. The same is true most of the wars Raesi Alula waged right in north Tigray and fought and buried with all Tigrayans. It is not late to do the right thing even if it is for one day.

Please wait, video is loading...

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 17 Jan 2020, 13:29

Maxi wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 12:31

Open Letter to Dr. Debretsion Gebremichael: Destroy Eritrean Refugee Camps in Tigrai.

Gebreselema Hailemichael

To begin with I am someone who strongly opposed Woyanes and Shabia for separating Tegarus in Eritrea and in Ethiopia when Woyanes and Shabia were victorious over DERG in 1991. At that time, there was no one who can listen. But I was personally in pain about it. I could not see a vision in it. The reason I opposed the idea of separating Tigrigna speakers was I did not see any strategic, and tactical short and long term vision for the people. From the depth of my heart, I felt it was damaging to the future of our people. However, at that time everyone was high and no one could listen to such idea. Now time is testament that separating Tegarus was wrong, and myopic and without vision. I am writing this piece to request Dr. Debretsion Gebremichael to tear down the refugee camps in Tigrai and to allow Eritreans in Tigrai to live as citizen of Tigrai. I personally believe the land in Tigrai belongs to them and keeping them in detention camp in their own ancestral land is morally wrong. We know before Menelick sold half Tegarus and half Tigrai, Eritrea was just part and parcel of Tigrai and the people are related by blood, history, culture, language, faith and all aspect of life. As someone who grew up on both sides, I know no difference except difference created by enemies to weaken our people and promoted by our own leaders. I will explain the reasons why the refugee’s camps in Tigrai must be torn down and demolished. I will propose a solution that I believe is the right things to do to mend and reunion the people.

I am not sure if people notice it, but enemy countries and person are exploiting the situation between Tigrai and Eritrea. They are exploiting the problem created by our leaders to their advantage. I think the leaders may not notice it because they are in [deleted] for tat revenge mood regardless whether their action is affecting our people. For example, the Ethiopian prime ministers dealing about Tigrai and Eritrea is secretive because he is trying to exploit for his own political agenda. Foreign actors are doing the same. For example, we can see how the noble prize was given in the name of fake reconciliation between Eritrea-Tigrai that did not include the owners of the issue. What makes it obvious is that the noble prize was given to one person by excluding President Issayas. They say it takes two tangos to fight, and so does it takes two tangos to make peace between two parties. Something can not happen by one person alone. On top of that the Trump confession of having made a deal with Abiy and about who should have taken the noble peace prize is very clear. Thus I strongly believe far and near actors exploiting the problem created by our leaders. They might even ignite war to exploit it more to realise their own agenda. I therefore wanted to awaken the people on both sides and do something about it now.

To contribute my part, we must handle our problem ourselves and we must not allow Abiy or anybody to handle our affairs after now. We neither need Abiy nor UN nor America nor Saudi Arabia. Agazian problem must be solved by Agazians only without allowing foreign actors. To realise this I suggest that the Tigrai government must strengthen relationship between Tegarus on both sides.

I would like to request Dr. Debretsion Gebremichael to destroy the refugee camps of Eritreans in Tigrai. Since the land is their own ancestral land, they have not come from other foreign lands. I suggest they must be integrated into their community across Tigrai and live as citizens of Tigrai. To do this, the Tigrai government must raise money by Teleton from TigreanTegarus and Eritrean Tegarus in Diaspora for money so that the Tigrai government can build for them proper housing across Tigrai. Most of them are very young and their formative age must not be wasted in refugee camps. This is also one way of solving the problem durably.

Maxi

Good Day Sir

No pure blood Eritrean lives with his slaves z cursed-land-tigray ppl, these r all agames pretending 2 be Eritreans. Either way they will never be peace between us Eritreans and cursed-land-tigray ppl. Agames r ethiopians but we Eritreans r Z sons of Eritrea aka Adulis Aka Medri-Bahri deqi Bahri Negash aka Bahri Negasi. When will cursed-land-tigray burn 2 ashes. And we Eritreans shall send all z agames aka deqalu deqi 40 deport all of them 2 cursed-land-tigray asap.

Good Day Sir

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 17 Jan 2020, 13:57

Ahwat ina Hade hizbi ina mis eritrawyan yiblu izom iteregemu toklatat ugum kulom.

YajemaA zigerim neger iyu!!! Itom aHwat ina ziblu ugum slemintay iyom natna Eilatat (water wells) bisedetegnatat eritrawyan yitesent allo ziblu zellowu????
They add.... Tigrayna kab Tinti tsegem nay mai allewa iziom kaa tewesikomuna yiblu allewu.

So much love you have for eritreans.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 17 Jan 2020, 14:04

Maxi wrote:

Gebreselema Hailemichael

I don't like you and all the [deleted] you bring us here to read.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 17 Jan 2020, 14:13

tarik wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 13:29
Maxi wrote:

Gebreselema Hailemichael

Maxi

Good Day Sir

No pure blood Eritrean lives with his slaves z cursed-land-tigray ppl, these r all agames pretending 2 be Eritreans. Either way they will never be peace between us Eritreans and cursed-land-tigray ppl. Agames r ethiopians but we Eritreans r Z sons of Eritrea aka Adulis Aka Medri-Bahri deqi Bahri Negash aka Bahri Negasi. When will cursed-land-tigray burn 2 ashes. And we Eritreans shall send all z agames aka deqalu deqi 40 deport all of them 2 cursed-land-tigray asap.

Good Day Sir
Wurgrag Tarik Hatela, the pure Eritreans are in Bologna name since the British kicked them out. Any Bologna lover and worshiper must go with his "Agoza" and "Wahyo" where he wants to be in Bologna. The land you are talking is the geezland for Agaazians.

Follower

Post by Follower » 17 Jan 2020, 14:57

Maxi wrote:

Gebreselema Hailemichael

- ትግራዋይ ሓውኻ ስለዝኾነ፣ ኣብ ኩናት ዓድዋ፣ ንዝተማረኹ ኣስታት 800 ዝኾኑ ኤርትራዊያን መንእስያት፣ ብተጋሩ ዝቖመ ሰራዊት ኣሉላ እንግዳን መንገሻ ዮሃንስን የማናይ ኢዶምን ጸጋማይ እግሮምን፣ ኣብ ጉንዲ ዕንጨይቲ ጌሩ፣ ብጎዞሞን ፋስን ቆሪጹ፣ ኣይብልዑ ኣይስተዮ ጌሩ፣ ናብ ዓዶም ኣፋንይዎም። ንመዋእሎም ድማ ብኣካላዊን ስነ-ኣእምሮኣዊ ቃንዛ ከምዘሕልፍዎ ጌሩ፣

- ትግራዋይ ሓውኻ ስለዝኾነ፣ ኣብ ኣስመራን ካልእ ከባቢታት ኤርትራን፣ ኣብ ግዜ ደርጊ ናይ ኢሰፓ፣ ናይ ቀበሌ ሊቀመንበር፣ ናይ ደህንነት ዕሱብ ኮይኑ፣ ምሳኻ ትግርኛ እንዳተዛረበ፣ ብሕጓ ምስ ስርዓት ደርግ እንዳተመሻጠረ፣ ንንብረትካ ክዘምት፣ "ሻዕቢያ እዩ፣ ጀብሃ እዩ" እናዳበለ፣ እንዳጠቆመ አእሲሩካ፣ ካብ ሃገርካ ሃጽ ኢልካ ከምእትስደድ ጌሩካ፣ ኣቕቲሉካ፣

- ትግራዋይ ሓውኻ ስለዝኾነ፣ ሻዕቢያ ንኢትዮጵያ ወሪሩ ብምባል፣ ን 100 ሚልዮን ህዝቢን 82 ብሄር ብሄረሰባት ኢትዮጵያን ክተት ኢሉ፣ ንጸጋታት ዓባይ ሃገር ኢትዮጵያ ተመኪሑ፣ "ኣምሓራይ ኣሎ በሎ፣ ኦሮሞ ኣሎ በሎ፣ ጋምቤላ ኣሎ በሎ...በሎ ነዚ ትምክሕተኛ ኤርትራዊ" ብምባል፣ ብበዓል ኢያሱ በርሀ እንዳደረፈ ተዋጊኡካ፣ ደጊምካ ዘይትረኽቦም፣ ኣሽሓት አዚኻ እተፍቅሮምን እትናፍቖምን፣ ቀያሕትን ጸለምቲን መንእስያት፣ ኣወዳትን ኣዋልድን ደቅኻን ኣሕዋትካን ቀቲሉልካ፣ ኣሰንኪሉልካ፣

- ትግራዋይ ሓውኻ ስለዝኾነ፣ ነቶም ኣዚኻ እተኽብሮም፣ ኣብ ጽላት ልብኻ ብወርቃዊ ቀለም ኣስማቶም ንዝወቀርካዮ፣ ኣብ ትሕቲ ፈጣሪ፣ ልዕሊ ዝኾነ ክቡር ነገር እተኽብሮም ስውኣትካ፣ ንመቓብሮም ፊሒሩን ኣዕጽምቶም ኣብ ንፋስ ዘርዩ ንልብኻ ንዘንትእለት ኣድምይዎ፣

- ትግራዋይ ሓውኻ ስለዝኾነ፣ ካብ ማእኸል ዓድኻ ኣፈናቒሉ፣ መሬትካ ወሪሩ፣ ኣባይትኻ ኣፍሪሱ፣ ኣእማን፣ ብሉኬት፣ ሞራለ፣ ዚንጎታትን ካልእ ድስቲ ኩስኩስቲ፣ ኩሉ ሓጨመጪ ገዛኻ ከይተረፈ፣ ብኣድገ በቕሊ ጽዒኑ ናብ ትግራይ ኣግዒዙ ናብራኡ ኣጣጢሑሉ፣

- ትግራዋይ ሓውኻ ስለዝኾነ፣ ልዕሊ 100,000 ኤርትራዊ፣ ሕብሪ ዓይንኻ ደስ ኣይበለንን ብምባል፣ ካብ መላእ ኢትዮጵያ፣ መዋእልካ ሰሪሕካ ዘጥረኻዮ ገዛኻ፣ ጋራጃትካ፣ ሆቴልካ፣ ድኳንካ፣ መኻይንካ፣ ኣብ ባንክ ዘቐመጥካዮ ቅሙጥ ገንዘብካ ወዘተ. ኣብ ሓንቲ ረፍዲ ዘሚቱ፣ ካብ ገዛኻ ኩባያ ከየልዓልካ፣ ብፒጃማን ብሸበጥ ሳእኒን ኣባሪሩካ፣ ብንብረትካን ገንዘብካን ድማ ኣብ ልዕሊ ካልኦት ህዝብታት ኢትዮጵያ ጸብለል ኢሉ ተራእዩሉ፣

- ትግራዋይ ሓውኻ ስለዝኾነ፣ ኣብ ኢትዮጵያ ካብ'ቲ ደቂስካሉ ዝነበርካ ሆስፒታል፡ ተተኺሉልካ ንዝነበረ ጉልኮስ ኢንፊውዥን ኣውጺኡ ሰጉጉካ፣ ካብ'ቲ ብብሕትውና ትቕመጠሉ ዝነበርካ ገዳማት ኢትዮጵያ እውን ከይተረፈ "ኮማንዶ ሻዕቢያ" ዝብል ስም ኣጠሚቑ ኣባሪሩካ፣

- ትግራዋይ ሓውኻ ስለዝኾነ፣ ኣብ ኢትዮጵያ ናይ ዝነብሩ ዝነበሩ ኤርትራዊያን ስድራቤታት በታቲኑ ንገሌኻ ኣብ ኢትዮጵያ ጀሆ ሒዙ ኣትሪፉ፣ ንገሌኻ ሰጉጉ፣ ንገሌኻ ዘይሓሰብካዮ፣ ናብ ኬኒያን ጅቡቲን ብእግርኻ ሃጽ ኢልካ ከምእትስደድ ጌሩ፣ ንገሌኻ እውን ኣብ ጫካታት ደቡብ ኢትዮጵያ ድራር ኣራዊት ከም እትኸውን ጌሩካ፣

- ትግራዋይ ሓውኻ ስለዝኾነ፣ ብሰንኪ ኣብ ኢትዮጵያ ዝወረዶም ዝምታ ንብረትን ብሰንኩ ዝሰዓበ ኣካላዊን ስነ ኣእምሮኣዊ ሃስያን፣ ማእለያ ዘይብሎም ሰብ ጸጋ ኤርትራዊያን ብደም ብዝሒ፣ ብሽኮርያን ብብስጭትን ኣብ ዘይመዓልቶም ካብ'ዛ ዓለም ብሞት ከምዝፍለዩ ጌሩ፣ በዚ ድማ ንስድራቤታት ኣብ ዓሙቕ ሓዘንን ቅዛነትን ሸሚሙ፣

- ትግራዋይ ሓውኻ ስለዝኾነ፣ ኣብ ኣህጉራዊ ቤት ፍርዲ ንዓኻ ንዝተፈረደልካ መሬትካ ንዓመታት ጎቢጡ ሒዙ፣ ንጉዝጓዝ ሓያላት ሃገራት ዓለምን ን100 ሚልዮን ብዝሒ ህዝቢን ጸጋን ኢትዮጵያን ተመኪሑ ተላጊጹልካ፣ ንዋሕዲ ህዝብኻን ጸጋታትካን ተበሊጹ፣ ያኢ ብታንክታትካን መዳፍዕኻን ካብ ሽረ ጀሚርካ ኣብ ቤተ መንግስቲ ኣራት ኪሎ ኣዲስ ኣበባ ከምዘየእተኻዮ፣ "እስከ ቅረበኒ ኣንታ ፈራህ፣ ኣንታ ሃዳሚ፣ እንተደልየ እውን ኣስመራ ክኣቱ ይኽእል እየ" ክብል ብጅግንነትካ ተላጊጹልካ፣

- ትግራዋይ ሓውኻ ስለዝኾነ፣ ን16 ዓመታት ኣይ ኩናት ኣይ ሰላም ፖሊሲ ኣዊጁ፣ ናይ ንእስነት ዕድሜኻ ኣብ ሃገራዊ ኣገልግሎት ጅሆ ከም እትትሓዝን፣ ካብ ሓዳርን ናብራን ከምእትተርፍ፣ ሕዱር ሕማም ከም እተጥሪን ብሰንኪ ንውሓት ጊዜ ተማሪርካ ሃገርካ ገዲፍካ ሃጽ ኢልካ ከም እትስደድን ጌሩካ፣

- ትግራዋይ ሓውኻ ስለዝኾነ፣ ኣብ ጥቓ ዶብካ መዓስከር ስደተኛታት ከፊቱ "ናብ ኣሜሪካን ካናዳን ክሰደካ" እየ ኢሉ፣ ኣወናዊኑ ካብ ሃገርካ ከምእትወጽእ ጌሩካ፣ ኣብ መላእ ዓለም ፋሕ ጭንግራሕ ንኽትብል ስይራተጂ ነዲፉ ኣበርቲዑ ሰሪሑ።

- ትግራዋይ ሓውኻ ስለዝኾነ፣ ብስምካ ከም ስደተኛ ተመዝጊቡ ኣሜሪካን ካናዳን ኣትዩሉ፣ ወረግ ገሊኦም ተጋሩስ፣ ንሳቶም ንስኻ ኮይኖም፣ ብስምካ፣ ብስም ኣቦኻን ብስም ኣባሓጎኻን ተጠቂሞም እዮም ኣሜሪካን ካናዳን ኣትዮም። ንስኻ ድማ ብከርፋሕ ናብራ መዓስከር ስደተኛታት ትግራይን ንውሓት ጊዜን ተማሪርካ፣ ካብ ትግራይ ናብ ሱዳን፣ ካብኡ ናብ ሊቢያ፣ ካብኡ ድማ እንተቐኒዑካ ናብ ኤውሮጳ ክትሰግር ክትብል፣ ኣብ ሑጻ ሰሃራን ኣብ ማእከላይ ባሕሪን ተዋሒጥካ ከም እትተርፍ ጌሩ፣ ኩሊትካ ብሽፋቱ በደዊን ከም እትስረቕ ጌሩ፣ በዚ እውን ኣላጊጹልካ፣ ብኮራርምቱ ስሒቑካ፣

- ትግራዋይ ሓውኻ ስለዝኾነ፣ ንሓውኻ ወይ ሓፍትኻ ከተልቅቕ፣ ንጅሆ ተሓዝቲ ሸፋቱ በደዊን ማእለያ ዘይብሉ ገንዘብ ከም እትኸፍል ጌሩካ፣ ገንዘብካ ከፊልካ እውን ኣሕዋትካ ካብ መጥባሕትን ሞትን ኣየድሓንካዮምን። ነዚ ጌሩ ከብቅዕ "በዓል ኢሳይያስ ኢዮም ምስ ኣዕራብ ተመሻጢሮም ኩሊትካ ሰሪቖሞ" ኢሉ ከእምነካ ብዙሕ ጽዒሩ፣

- ትግራዋይ ሓውኻ ስለዝኾነ፣ ምሳኻ ከምዘይተሰደደ፣ ምሳኻ ኣብ ሑጻ ሰሃራ ከምዘይተቐበረ፣ ምሳኻ ኣብ ማእከላይ ባሕሪ ከምዘይጠለቐ፣ ምሳኻ ብግብረሽበራዊያን ኣብ ሊቢያ ከምዘይተሓርደ፣ ኣብ ኤውሮጳ ኣትዩ እውን ብሓሶት "ኤርትራዊ እየ" ኢሉ ዑቕባ ስደተኛ ከምዘይረኸበ፣ ተመሊሱ "ኣንታ ተረፍ ሰሃራ! ኣንታ ተረፍ ዓሳ! ኣንታ ስደተኛ! " ክብለካ ይውዕል ኣሎ፣

- ትግራዋይ ሓውኻ ስለዝኾነ፣ ነቲ ኣብ መዓስከር ስደተኛታት ትግራይ ብ UNHCR ንዝወሃበካ ካብ ስርቂ ተጋሩ ንዝተረፈ መቑነን እኽልን ዘይቲን፣ ካብ ቆፍኡ መቒሉ ከምዝሃበካ፣ ንጥውረካ ኣለና፣ ነብለዓካ ነስትየካ ኣለና ክብል ይዋጥየልካ ኣሎ፣

- ትግራዋይ ሓውኻ ስለዝኾነ፣ ካብ ውሽጢ መዓስከር ስደተኛታት ትግራይ ጀሚሩ፣ ዓሰርተታት ናይ ኣውራጃ፣ ብሄራትን ሃይማኖትን ውድባት ጫጪሑ፣ መዊሉን ኣብ ኣዲስ ኣበባ፣ ደብረዘይትን ሃዋሳን ኣኼባታት ብምውዳብ፣ ንሓድሕድካ ከም ዘይትተኣማመንን ፋሕ ጭንግራሕ ንኽኣትወካን ኣበርቲዑ ሰሪሑ፣

- ትግራዋይ ሓውኻ ስለዝኾነ፣ ብናይ ሓሶት ጠቐነ ንኣስታት 10 ዓመታት ሃገርካ ብውድብ ሕቡራት ሃገራት ከም እትእገድን ብሰንኩ ድማ ከቢድ ቁጠባዊን ስነ-ኣእምሮኣዊን ሃስያ ከም ዝወረደካ ጌሩ፣ ነዚ ብምግባሩ ድማ ብዲፕሎማሲያዊ ጥበብ ንዓኻ ከምዝበልጸካ ከርእየካ ፈቲኑ፣

- ትግራዋይ ሓውኻ ስለዝኾነ፣ ኣብ ቅድሚ ህዝቢ ኢትዮጵያ ስምካን ክብርኻን ንኽብለል ብቴሌቭዥን፣ ብራድዮን ጋዜጣን መጠነ ሰፊሕ ፕሮፖጋንዳ ኣብ ልዕሌኻ ኣካይዱ፣

- ትግራዋይ ሓውኻ ስለዝኾነ፣ ማእለያ ዘይብሉ ናይ ሓሶት ኣስማትን ስእልታትን እንዳተጠቕመ፣ ኤርትራዊ ተመሲሉ ኣብ ፌስ ቡክ፣ ትዊተርን ፓልቶክን ንሓድሕድካ ብከባቢ፣ ብሃይማኖትን ብፖለቲካዊ ኣረኣእያን ከምእትናቖር ክገብረካ ይፍትን ኣሎ፣

- ትግራዋይ ሐውኻ ስለዝኾነ፣ ነዚ ኣብ ሞንጎ ኤርትራን ኢትዮጵያን ተፈጢሩ ዘሎ ናይ ሰላም ሃዋህው ንኽዝረግ፣ ዝተፈላለያ ናይ ዩቲዩብ ቻናላት ከፊቱ ለይትን መዓልትን ኣበርቲዑ ይሰርሕ ኣሎ፣ ወረግ "ርክብ ህዝቢ ምስ ህዝቢ " ዝብል ዳእላን "ካብ ኤርትራ ኢሮብ ትዓቢ" ዝብል ታፔላ ሒዙ ኣላጊጹልካ፣

- ትግራዋይ ሓውኻ ስለዝኾነ፣ እዚ ኩሉ ብቓላት ዘይግለጽ ግፍዕታት ኣብ ልዕሌኻ ኣውሪዱ ከብቅዕ፣ ከም ወዮ ዘይሓፍር ኣንበጣስ ግራትካ ወዲኡ ኣብ ደጎልካ ይሰፍር ዝተባህለ፣ ይቕሬታ ከይሓተተ፣ ታቦት ቤተ ክርስትያን ተጎዝጉዙ፣ "ኤርትራዊያን ኣሕዋትና፣ ንዑ ናብ ክልል ትግራይ፣ ሰቲ ነስኒስና፣ እግርኹም ሓጺብና ክንቅበለኩም ኢና" ክብል ይሕጭጨልካ ኣሎ፣

- ትግራዋይ ሓውኻ ስለዝኾነ፣ ንዝተፈላለዩ ባጋሚዶ ኢትዮጵያዊያን "ጋዜጠኛታት" ገንዘብ ሂቡ፣ ንኽብርኻን ንታሪኽካን ዝድውን ዘረባታት ከምዝዛረቡ ብምግባር፣ ንዓኻ ኣብ ዘይከውን ስምዒት አእትዩ፣ ተሞኽልዩ ድማ ንክኸስበካ፤ ሓላዪኻ ተመሲሉ ፕሮፖጋንዳ ክሰርሓልካ ይውዕል ኣሎ፣

- ትግራዋይ ሓውኻ ስለዝኾነ፣ ንስእሊ ሓርበኛታት ተጋደልቲኻ፣ ንቅያ ታሪኽ ተጋድሎኦም ከም ናቱ ኣምሲሉ ንኽጥቀመሎምን ንኽንየተሎምን ክሰርቀካ ይውዕል ኣሎ፣ ወረግ ኣንጻርካን ኣንጻር ካልኦት ኢትዮጵያዊያንን መፈከሪ ጌሩ ይጥቀመሎም ኣሎ፣

- ትግራዋይ ሓውኻ ስለዝኾነ፣ ብበሰላ ኩናትን እገዳን ሃገርካ ካብ ልምዓት ጅሆ ከምእትትሓዝ ጌሩ ከብቅዕ፣ ብድሕሪ ስምምዕ ሰላምን ግዚያዊ ምኽፋት ዶብን ናብ ኤርትራ ኣትዩ፣ "ኣስመራ ፎቕ ዘይብላ፣ ጽርግያ ዘይብላ፣ መናድቓ 'ኳ ሕብሪ ዘይተለኽየ፣ ጭፈራ ቤት ዘይብላ፣ ጫት ቤት ዘይብላ፣ ከም ቀደማ እያ ዘላ" ክብል ኣባሓጎታትካ ቅድሚ ኣባሓጎታቱ፣ ፎቕን ጽርግያን ከምዝፈልጡ ረሲዑ ተላጊጹልካ፣

- ትግራዋይ ሓውኻ ስለዝኾነ፣ ኣብ እዋን ጊዚያዊ ምኽፋት ዶብ፣ ናይ ጎጃምን ጎንደርን ጣፍ ሒዙ ክሸይጥ ናብ ኤርትራ ምስ ኣተወ፣ ነታ ጣፍ ክትዕድግ ናብ ዕዳጋ ከይዳ፣ "እዚ ጣፍ'ሲ ቁሩብ ከቢሩ" ንዝበለቶ ምቕልልቲ ኣዴኻ፣ "እንታይ ከፊኡኪ እዩ፣ ብወዲ ዓከር ጦቕ ኢልኪ ዝነበርኪ" ክብል ኣብ ኣፋ ተላጊጹላ፣

- ሻዕቢያ ንኢትዮጵያ ወሪሩ ብምባል፣ 100 ሚልዮን ኣምሓራ፣ኦሮሞን ካልኦት 82 ብሄር ብሄረሰባትን ኣኽቲቱ ከም ዘይወረረካ፣ ከምዘይቀተለካ፣ ሕጂ ተሞኽልዩ ንዓይ ኣግሊልካ ከመይ ጌርካ ምስ ጸላእትኻ ኣምሓራን ኦሮሞን ትራኸብ ኣለኻ ኢሉ የላግጸልካ ኣሎ፣

- ትግራዋይ ሓውኻ ስለዝኾነ፣ ኣብ ወርሒ ሰነ 2000 ንስምምዕ ሰላም ኢልካ ካብ'ቲ ዝሃነጽካዮ ድልዱል ድፍዓት ናይ ግንባር ቡሬ (71 ኪ.ሜ ካብ ወደብ ዓሰብ) ብድልየትካ ወጺእካ ናብ ቀላጥ ጎልጎል (37 ኪ.ሜ ካብ ወደብ ዓሰብ) ምስ ቀየርካ እውን 10 ክፍለ ሰራዊታት ኣኽቲቱ፣ ብእልቢ ዘይብሉ ከበድቲ ኣጽዋር ተሰንዩ፣ ናይ 10 መዓልታት ለይቲን ቀትርን ኩናት ብምግባር፣ ደጊምካ ዘይትረኽቦም ቀያሕትን ጸለምትን ከም እትኸፍል ጌሩካ፣

- ትግራዋይ ሓውኻ ስለዝኾነ፣ ኣብ ወርሒ ሰነ 2000 ብወያናይ ተቀዳ ኣለሙ ኣቢሉ ኣብ ሰሜን ኣሜሪካ ንዝነብሩ ተጋሩ " ኣብ'ዚ ሳልስቲ ዓቢ ብስራት ከነስምዓኩም ኢና፣ ዓሰብ ክንሕዛ ቀሪብና ኢና" ዝብል ፕሮፖጋንዳ ጌሩልካ ከብቅዕ፣ ሕጂ ድማ ተሓላቒ ወደባትካን ባሕርኻን ኮይኑ ያኢ "ኣምሓሩን ኦሮሞን ንወደባትካ ኢዮም ዝደልዩ፣ ንባሕርኻ እዮም ዝሃርፉ፣ ኣነ እየ ንልኡላውነት ኤርትራ ዘኽብር" ብምባል ዝሓስብ ኣእምሮ ከምዘይብልካ "ሃሳስ" ቆጺሩ ክኸስበካ ይጽዕር ኣሎ፣

- ትግራዋይ ሓውኻ ስለዝኾነ፣ እንታይ ከ እዩ ዘይገበረካ? .....ኣነስ ምጽሓፍ ደኺመ፣ ኣንታ ኣንባባይ ቀጽሎ ባዕልኻ !

እሞሲ፣ እዚ ኩሉ ጽሒፍካ እንታይ ኣምጻእኻ እንድዩ፥

ኤርትራዊ ለብም!
ኤርትራዊ ኣስተውዕል!
ኤርትራዊ ኣይትዓሹ !

" የዋህ ኤርትራዊ ዘረባይ ስምዓኒ፣ ዓፍራ ከይትረግጽ መሲሉካ እምኒ" ክቡር ስነ-ጥበባዊ የማነ ባርያ

" ሽሕ እንተኾነ ሕያዋይ፣ ኣይትእመን ትግራዋይ" ምስላ ለባማት ወለድና !

" ንትግራዋይ ኣድርሮ እምበር፣ ኣይተሕድሮ" ምስላ ለባማት ወለድና !

" ትግራዋይ ትኽ እንተበለ ከም ማዕጺድ" ምስላ ለባማት ወለድና !

" ልቢ ትግራይ ጥውይዋይ" ምስላ ለባማት ወለድና !

" ኣኽሱም ምቕማጥ ሕሱም" ምስላ ለባማት ወለድና
[/quote]
Fool me once shame on you, twice,three times is dedebnet. So tebedu qondafat agames no Eritrean Will listen to you.

Hameddibewoyane

Post by Hameddibewoyane » 17 Jan 2020, 15:26

You better go to school before commenting on this forum :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
present wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 12:50
Here is the my king who is doing it!!!!

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 17 Jan 2020, 17:13

I thought the filthy agames were only evil.
But they actually are more stupid than being evil.
They tried to unturn every stone to deceive the Eritreans when they know the only formula is to vacate peacefully from legal Eritrean territories and also apologize for the crimes they committed on Eritrea and Eritreans.
The freaking language or culture, we are brothers, we love the Eritrean people is freaking getting old.
Now comes this idiot guy telling us that tigray should let the erit refugees be free or be tegarus when he and all the agames know that our Eritreans didn't go to tigray to get employment opportunities (tigray can't even employ its own filthy agames).
They went there due to stupid Obama's drain Eritrea policy to go abroad while the filthy agames keep them in tigray and sending their own idiot agames abroad by stealing Eritrean identities.
Man no matter how many stones you idiot agames unturned, you will be the number one enemy of Eritreans until you try to do the only one or two things you know you f**k up and then wait and see where the chips may fall.
Other than that, these freaking excuse of the refugees is stupid.
Those refugees violated the Eritrean rule of law when they flee their country and if I have to talk on my behalf and I hope pfdj also see it that way, they are no longer Eritreans and you dirty tegarus can do what ever you want to do with those who opt to stay in tigray.
Give them the choice to return to Eritrea which I believe will accept it overwhelmingly and those who refuse, you can give the agame identities.

NB:
We heard and read zillions of tegarus 'well thought' bullcrap, but when are we going to read or hear why they don't talk about?
1.vacating from our terrorists.
2. Appologizing for the crimes of the last two decades.

And I concluded that the filthy agames are more of special kind of stupid than the given evil.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 18 Jan 2020, 01:58

You irgum Woyanes killed Kiros just because he insisted on his Ethiopiawinet. KIFU!
present wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 12:57
Here is one for them!!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 18 Jan 2020, 02:03

They say it takes two tangos to fight, and so does it takes two tangos to make peace between two parties.
What?

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 18 Jan 2020, 10:51

Chicken little inferior Woyane - Still parroting the same crap over and over again. Moron, keep rolling in your filth. KIFU!

present wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 10:33
Do you mean Ascari Eritreans killed him :lol: :lol: