Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: Elias Kifle Should Be Z Next Pm Of Ethiopia: He Is Better Than Yemeni Kenyan Jowar Mohammed!!!

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 16 Jan 2020, 22:52

What happened to you tarik? Revelations should not even be an “ Eder” leader. Had he been one, and I had been unlucky enough to live out in the Kebele who elected him to lead the Eder, I would not have spent a night in that Kebele. I just collect my family and belongings and run out of there.

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: Elias Kifle Should Be Z Next Pm Of Ethiopia: He Is Better Than Yemeni Kenyan Jowar Mohammed!!!

Post by tarik » 16 Jan 2020, 23:26

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
16 Jan 2020, 22:52
What happened to you tarik? Revelations should not even be an “ Eder” leader. Had he been one, and I had been unlucky enough to live out in the Kebele who elected him to lead the Eder, I would not have spent a night in that Kebele. I just collect my family and belongings and run out of there.
Sam E

Good Evening Sir

It's called sarcasm, but if u think about it, i don't think he would be worst than terrorist jowar m.

Good Evening Sir

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 17 Jan 2020, 10:54

I agree, tarik, Revelations would not be as bad as Jawar, even close. Revelations if he does not like a person, he does not like his politics. Should be vice versa although hate is not necessary, dislike maybe. Jawar is an opportunist who planned during all his school life how to promote himself, but confused whether the religious or the ethnic politics the right course to take. He is more confused now, say, than he had been two years ago. From here on Jawar has no other way to go but down.