Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: The Tplf flag Was Created By Ascari Eritreans hiding In Hotel Mekele! Every Tigrean Church waves Thier Ethiopian Fla

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 16 Jan 2020, 22:02

present wrote:
16 Jan 2020, 22:00
"Go to every church in Tigray and you will see the Ethiopian flag without the TPLF posted emblem."
Do you know how to live by yourself, why seeking other ethnics???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: The Tplf flag Was Created By Ascari Eritreans hiding In Hotel Mekele! Every Tigrean Church waves Thier Ethiopian Fla

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 16 Jan 2020, 22:10

present wrote:
16 Jan 2020, 22:03
"My parents were born in Tigray. I was born in Assela and grew up in Nazareth, present day Adama. I first visited Tigray in 1998 when I was 22 years old. Afterwards I worked in Tigray for 8 years from 2001 to 2009. My first daughter was born in Mekele.

More than 4 million Tigreans live in rural areas without access to road, electricity and water. I have been to 26 of the 34 districts of Tigray and I have always admired their resilience in the face of both natural and man-made adversities. The natural adversaries includes severe drought, shortage of rain and dilapidated land. The major man-made adversary is TPLF that has a spy cell in each household.

Despite all these adversities, the people of Tigray work hard and pray to God. In some of the Woredas I traveled, many people do not even eat three times a day. Yet they thank God whenever they go to bed. They are very proud of their Ethiopian identity. Go to every church in Tigray and you will see the Ethiopian flag without the TPLF posted emblem. TPLF has tried so many times to force Tigreans to use the flag with its emblem but has horribly failed. That is why TPLF hates the Ethiopian Church, black Africa’s first church that originated from present day Tigray. Many Tigreans stay silent and live in fear because everyone knows the almost half a century of TPLF brutality.

The image of TPLF’s holy trinity, in rural Tigray
This week, current leader of TPLF, Debretsion Gebremichael said Tigreans are contemplating of succeeding from Ethiopia, in an interview with Reporter, owned and edited by a TPLF rebel veteran. But a proud man of Tigrean heritage, I know that Tigreans do not negotiate when it comes to Ethiopia and the Ethiopian flag. Tigreans do not flinch for a second to die for the two."

http://dehai.org/dehai/dehai-news/327158
Y
ou made me laugh. didn't hear my story about Degnet younger brother called
By the way"???

How many parents do you have by the way??? You told us your parents are from Amhara and Oromo during the uprising now you switched to Tigray, who the next Somali or Beneshangule???

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 16 Jan 2020, 22:23

Never trust present aka absent Z CHAMELEON! today he is from cursed-land-tigray and tomorrow he will say he is from Amhara and z day after tomorrow he will say he is from Oromo. THIS NEGRO IS PSYC(HO). WEEY GUUD! :lol: