Why do Cursed Jawar and Orthodox Addisans Women Marry Shanqella Ugly N!ggers

Post by Andertan » 16 Jan 2020, 16:46

Why do Cursed Jawar and Orthodox Ethiopian Women Marry Shanqella Ugly N!gger

Cursed Orthodox Ahiya Addis Ababa Church

Burn Addis Ababa Churches down

Death to Addis Ababa Orthodox

Death to Addis Ababa Dictatorship over northern Ethiopia

Long live Northern Orthodox destroy Seber Finfenne

Death to Addis Ababa Orthodox I hate them very much Jihad Finfenne destroy the DeVil Ortodox remove them

Why do cursed Orthodox Women of Ethiopia marry Shanqella Bariya Ghanaians and Nigerians what the [deleted] is wrong with your people?

Cursed DeVil Ahiya Orthodox control your women Bariya Orthodox Tiqurrr Orthodox Tselum Orthdox

N!gger Subhuman Orthodox Church and there members

Andertan

Re: Why do Cursed Jawar and Orthodox Addisans Women Marry Shanqella Ugly N!ggers

Post by Andertan » 16 Jan 2020, 17:02

Kar’sed Resa Liberal Destroy 2020 Sebir Abiy Kaffir Mengist

Addis Ababa destroy Menelik Palace and Haile Selassie buildings death to NEFTEGNIA

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Why do Cursed Jawar and Orthodox Addisans Women Marry Shanqella Ugly N!ggers

Post by Hawzen » 16 Jan 2020, 19:59

Andertan wrote:
16 Jan 2020, 16:46
Why do Cursed Jawar and Orthodox Ethiopian Women Marry Shanqella Ugly N!gger

Cursed Orthodox Ahiya Addis Ababa Church

Burn Addis Ababa Churches down

Death to Addis Ababa Orthodox

Death to Addis Ababa Dictatorship over northern Ethiopia

Long live Northern Orthodox destroy Seber Finfenne

Death to Addis Ababa Orthodox I hate them very much Jihad Finfenne destroy the DeVil Ortodox remove them

Why do cursed Orthodox Women of Ethiopia marry Shanqella Bariya Ghanaians and Nigerians what the [deleted] is wrong with your people?

Cursed DeVil Ahiya Orthodox control your women Bariya Orthodox Tiqurrr Orthodox Tselum Orthdox

N!gger Subhuman Orthodox Church and there members

Why are you so angry??? People can marry whoever they love.. If you don't want to marry the people you have mentioned above, that is also your choice. You might have issues with Jawar but I don't think it is fair to attack his wife...It also looks like you have an issue with Orthodox women which I don't understand why... Beauty cannot be judged objectively, for what one person finds beautiful may not be beautiful to another Remember...Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF