Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
justo
Member
Posts: 2048
Joined: 05 May 2013, 17:54

Ethiopia does not deserve Lidetu Ayalew

Post by justo » 16 Jan 2020, 16:00

The country should never forgive Berhanu Nega for destroying Lidetu Ayalew through evil rumour mongering.

A coalition of Woyane, Meles, Berhanu, Bereket, Birtukan, Hailu Shawel all woking together destroyed Lidetu, and Abiy has now given his blessing to this by ignoring Lidetu. So it is quite amazing and bodes well for the future that Lidetu Ayalew is making a strong come back.

simbe11
Member
Posts: 1391
Joined: 23 Feb 2013, 13:02
Location: Addis Ababa

Re: Ethiopia does not deserve Lidetu Ayalew

Post by simbe11 » 16 Jan 2020, 16:04

Abune Paulos (Tagay Paulos) Lemeles:
"Anten lidetun enen Lidetan" talebin!!!!
(Anybody remembering this)

justo
Member
Posts: 2048
Joined: 05 May 2013, 17:54

Re: Ethiopia does not deserve Lidetu Ayalew

Post by justo » 17 Jan 2020, 04:37

simbe11 wrote:
16 Jan 2020, 16:04
Abune Paulos (Tagay Paulos) Lemeles:
"Anten lidetun enen Lidetan" talebin!!!!
(Anybody remembering this)
I've heard that Lidetu, unlike Berhanu, has extremist views on Eritrea, but that is another matter that we Eritreans can take care of, but as far as Ethiopia is concerned, I don't think Ethiopia could get a better leader than Lidetu.

His biggest mistake was that he, out of immature self confidence, refused to create a healthy distance between himself and the TPLF, which the snake TPLF used to undermine him. "He is our boy", was what they were whispering to people behind his back to undermine him, knowing full well that he was completely independent and loyal to his country.

Lidetu, ye'Aba bilawa lij!

Aurorae
Member
Posts: 80
Joined: 10 Nov 2019, 02:21

Re: Ethiopia does not deserve Lidetu Ayalew

Post by Aurorae » 17 Jan 2020, 05:13

Justo,

Why do you praise someone who has extremist views against Eritrea ? BTW, I always thought of him as a weyane condom. He was appeasing to the weyanes. He has gotten what he deserved. Abby needs to court leaders who do not carry garbages from the previous era. Not that coward. :lol:

justo
Member
Posts: 2048
Joined: 05 May 2013, 17:54

Re: Ethiopia does not deserve Lidetu Ayalew

Post by justo » 17 Jan 2020, 05:27

Aurorae wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 05:13
Justo,

Why do you praise someone who has extremist views against Eritrea ? BTW, I always thought of him as a weyane condom. He was appeasing to the weyanes. He has gotten what he deserved. Abby needs to court leaders who do not carry garbages from the previous era. Not that coward. :lol:
Merhaba Campo nebsi
I agree with you totally as far as Eritrea is concerned, but we cannot judge everybody simply based on our interest
We will fight him to death, if he was to try to do harm to our country, but that is another matter
I appreciate honest enemies than wishy washy friends like Berhanu.
BTW, I don know if Lidetu is really an enemy of Eritrea, it is just a rumour I have heard

tlel
Member
Posts: 340
Joined: 28 Dec 2019, 14:24

Re: Ethiopia does not deserve Lidetu Ayalew

Post by tlel » 18 Jan 2020, 00:47

Here my suspicious, there is rumor that Ye Wello dirk during H/selassie was designed by Shabia groups (Yisayas )groups in order to oust H/selassie, because of this, many hated H/selassie, including Mesfin W/Mariam. What is scary is that Wello (yejegna ager) was used by yisayas and co a base for forming EPRP. Yisayas' uncle was the mayor? of Wello and Yisayas went to school in Wello. That could be the place where Shabia and Eprp was born but why Wello? Wello has become the victim of Shabia and Eprp and now Lidetu? Is there connection between Shabia and Lidetu? If Yisayas is pro Wello then why was Raya occupied by tplf? Don't forget, Tplf=Shabia so while Lidetu has no problem with tplf and he can go negotiate with them anytime. What I don't understand is that why are they comparing Lidetu with Berhanu Nega? If Lidetu wants to go back and take leadership then he should run for office, but what is it at that time during Kinijit what is there between them? What everybody knows is that Lidetu left Kinijit while the rest were imprisoned. Did he get bribed by Ala Moudi for tplf aka shabia? Could Lidetu being trying to bring back his name as a hero?

The above Shabia Justo wants Lidetu to be leader.....wonder why?

justo
Member
Posts: 2048
Joined: 05 May 2013, 17:54

Re: Ethiopia does not deserve Lidetu Ayalew

Post by justo » 18 Jan 2020, 08:38

tlel wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 00:47
Here my suspicious, there is rumor that Ye Wello dirk during H/selassie was designed by Shabia groups (Yisayas )groups in order to oust H/selassie, because of this, many hated H/selassie, including Mesfin W/Mariam. What is scary is that Wello (yejegna ager) was used by yisayas and co a base for forming EPRP. Yisayas' uncle was the mayor? of Wello and Yisayas went to school in Wello. That could be the place where Shabia and Eprp was born but why Wello? Wello has become the victim of Shabia and Eprp and now Lidetu? Is there connection between Shabia and Lidetu? If Yisayas is pro Wello then why was Raya occupied by tplf? Don't forget, Tplf=Shabia so while Lidetu has no problem with tplf and he can go negotiate with them anytime. What I don't understand is that why are they comparing Lidetu with Berhanu Nega? If Lidetu wants to go back and take leadership then he should run for office, but what is it at that time during Kinijit what is there between them? What everybody knows is that Lidetu left Kinijit while the rest were imprisoned. Did he get bribed by Ala Moudi for tplf aka shabia? Could Lidetu being trying to bring back his name as a hero?

The above Shabia Justo wants Lidetu to be leader.....wonder why?
In Eritrea, we are used to having leaders who are honest and dedicated, the only two people in Ethiopian politics that can remotely be considered to be honest are Lemma Megersa and Lidetu Ayalew, both victims of alubalta. My interest in Lidetu and Lemma is psychology and not politics.

opmerc
Member
Posts: 261
Joined: 02 Jun 2019, 13:56

Re: Ethiopia does not deserve Lidetu Ayalew

Post by opmerc » 18 Jan 2020, 09:23

justo wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 08:38
tlel wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 00:47
Here my suspicious, there is rumor that Ye Wello dirk during H/selassie was designed by Shabia groups (Yisayas )groups in order to oust H/selassie, because of this, many hated H/selassie, including Mesfin W/Mariam. What is scary is that Wello (yejegna ager) was used by yisayas and co a base for forming EPRP. Yisayas' uncle was the mayor? of Wello and Yisayas went to school in Wello. That could be the place where Shabia and Eprp was born but why Wello? Wello has become the victim of Shabia and Eprp and now Lidetu? Is there connection between Shabia and Lidetu? If Yisayas is pro Wello then why was Raya occupied by tplf? Don't forget, Tplf=Shabia so while Lidetu has no problem with tplf and he can go negotiate with them anytime. What I don't understand is that why are they comparing Lidetu with Berhanu Nega? If Lidetu wants to go back and take leadership then he should run for office, but what is it at that time during Kinijit what is there between them? What everybody knows is that Lidetu left Kinijit while the rest were imprisoned. Did he get bribed by Ala Moudi for tplf aka shabia? Could Lidetu being trying to bring back his name as a hero?

The above Shabia Justo wants Lidetu to be leader.....wonder why?
In Eritrea, we are used to having leaders who are honest and dedicated, the only two people in Ethiopian politics that can remotely be considered to be honest are Lemma Megersa and Lidetu Ayalew, both victims of alubalta. My interest in Lidetu and Lemma is psychology and not politics.
If you like him so much go ask him to be your politician.

Post Reply