Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
simbe11

Re: ቴዲ አፍሮ የተሳተፈበት የዳዊት ፅጌ አልበም፤ የባላገሩ ንጉስ አብርሃም ወልዴ ባላገሩ ቲቪ መሰረተ ፣ ባላገሩ አይዶል ሊጀመር ነው !!!!!!

Post by simbe11 » 19 Jan 2020, 23:21

The disoriented mop and bucket pusher,
I’m a person of values. I dislike people who are thinking tribal. Regardless of where they are from and which tribe they wanted to glorify.
You’re nervous when someone was called out about being Gurage tribalist. And of course anyone of us could guess you yourself are Gurage or TPLF goon pushing people towards your venomous goal.
But as I strongly believe you are the later, I am not sure what else you want to know about Tigray. Being from Tigray is not leprosy infection. Own it.
I personally respect Tigrayan but hate TPLFs

Selam/ wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 17:59
Here is my problem with this guy. I have no issue if people write about the food, music, and natural and human resources in their regions or tribes without offending others. Horus writes extensively and enthusiastically about the Gurage cultures and prominent personalities, which I find it educational and I assume you do too. Here comes Buda simbe11 arguing that Horus shouldn’t talk too much about Gurages. What else does he want him to talk about? Just because simbe11 hides his Tigrean identity doesn’t mean others should be like him. I personally want to know more about Tigray and assume Horus does too. Instead of burning in envy, simbe11 could simply do his part and chip into the pot.
Degnet wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 17:33
Selam/ wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 02:39
“You have been all over the place” WOW! And they “forced you to eat with them,” right? May be they realized you’re a malnutritioned braggart. Buda, let alone traveling, living with them for years wouldn’t make you a compatible person. Aren’t there Ethiopians in US who have been living here for a long time and yet independent thinking has never synced with them?

Dog, the problem lies in your own thin-skin and hostile behavior. Your jealousy dandruff is making you itchy and uncomfortable when people talk positively about themselves. Please wash it and clean with sulphur soap so you can feel like a normal human being. Don’t ever expect others to put down themselves to make you feel better. KIFU!
simbe11 wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 00:21
I got no problem with different cultures. I actually travel to different regions including Gurage zone.
Been to wolkite, emdibir, agena, gunchire and more.
I did travel to wolaita and was forced by a family to dine with them. They even refused to start eating until I accepted their invitations.
I’ve seen all beautiful stuff.
But here the only thing Horus is posting is about Gurage and their affluence. How the Gurage are hard working and reach. He always brag about it and claims others aren’t hard working.
That’s a text book definition of tribalist.
Telling us how reach the Gurage and showing the culture are different. If you want us to know about your culture, show us and brag about it. Don’t tell us about the reach people around you and brag.

That’s my issue with Horus
He always insult me but I’m not mad at him. Old man has thin skin.
tlel wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 00:07
Simbe, I agree with you. However, if there is true federalism, Not Ethnic Federalism, how does one display his/her culture in ideal democracy
Enen ande gize sedbognal gen men adreg new yemetelew,telacham melk alew.Lemns aytewewem kezih men letemar techelalah? it is evil.

Selam/

Re: ቴዲ አፍሮ የተሳተፈበት የዳዊት ፅጌ አልበም፤ የባላገሩ ንጉስ አብርሃም ወልዴ ባላገሩ ቲቪ መሰረተ ፣ ባላገሩ አይዶል ሊጀመር ነው !!!!!!

Post by Selam/ » 19 Jan 2020, 23:38

Buda, you’re the least valuable person on ER. I know you’re Tigrean but there is nothing wrong with it. Pretending to be non-Tigrean is the sins of all sins. You’re the one completely disoriented. Talking about your tribe doesn’t make you tribalist. What makes you tribalist is when you disassociate yourself and hate others. KIFU!
simbe11 wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 23:21
I’m a person of values. I dislike people who are thinking tribal. Regardless of where they are from and which tribe they wanted to glorify.
You’re nervous when someone was called out about being Gurage tribalist. And of course anyone of us could guess you yourself are Gurage or TPLF goon pushing people towards your venomous goal.
But as I strongly believe you are the later, I am not sure what else you want to know about Tigray. Being from Tigray is not leprosy infection. Own it.

Selam/ wrote:
Here is my problem with this guy. I have no issue if people write about the food, music, and natural and human resources in their regions or tribes without offending others. Horus writes extensively and enthusiastically about the Gurage cultures and prominent personalities, which I find it educational and I assume you do too. Here comes Buda simbe11 arguing that Horus shouldn’t talk too much about Gurages. What else does he want him to talk about? Just because simbe11 hides his Tigrean identity doesn’t mean others should be like him. I personally want to know more about Tigray and assume Horus does too. Instead of burning in envy, simbe11 could simply do his part and chip into the pot.
Degnet wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
“You have been all over the place” WOW! And they “forced you to eat with them,” right? May be they realized you’re a malnutritioned braggart. Buda, let alone traveling, living with them for years wouldn’t make you a compatible person. Aren’t there Ethiopians in US who have been living here for a long time and yet independent thinking has never synced with them?

Dog, the problem lies in your own thin-skin and hostile behavior. Your jealousy dandruff is making you itchy and uncomfortable when people talk positively about themselves. Please wash it and clean with sulphur soap so you can feel like a normal human being. Don’t ever expect others to put down themselves to make you feel better. KIFU!
simbe11 wrote:
I got no problem with different cultures. I actually travel to different regions including Gurage zone.
I did travel to wolaita and was forced by a family to dine with them. They even refused to start eating until I accepted their invitations.
But here the only thing Horus is posting is about Gurage and their affluence. How the Gurage are hard working and reach. He always brag about it and claims others aren’t hard working.
Telling us how reach the Gurage and showing the culture are different. If you want us to know about your culture, show us and brag about it. Don’t tell us about the reach people around you and brag.

tlel wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 00:07
Simbe, I agree with you. However, if there is true federalism, Not Ethnic Federalism, how does one display his/her culture in ideal democracy
Enen ande gize sedbognal gen men adreg new yemetelew,telacham melk alew.Lemns aytewewem kezih men letemar techelalah? it is evil.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 19 Jan 2020, 23:45

I happen to know people call others with the name they are associated with. You keep calling me BUDA, are you?
You can’t wash away your Tigrayan blood. Be proud of it. Own it. Nobody hates you for being Tigrayan but TPLF looter
Selam/ wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 23:38
Buda, you’re the least valuable person on ER. I know you’re Tigrean but there is nothing wrong with it. Pretending to be non-Tigrean is the sins of all sins. You’re the one completely disoriented. Talking about your tribe doesn’t make you tribalist. What makes you tribalist is when you disassociate yourself and hate others. KIFU!
simbe11 wrote:

Selam/ wrote:
Degnet wrote:
Selam/ wrote:

simbe11 wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 20 Jan 2020, 00:13

Buda mop and bucket pusher - I happen to notice people on ER who assign you to a tribe they are associated with. :lol: :lol: :lol: KIFU!
simbe11 wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 23:45
I happen to know people call others with the name they are associated with. You keep calling me BUDA, are you?
You can’t wash away your Tigrayan blood. Be proud of it. Own it. Nobody hates you for being Tigrayan but TPLF looter
Selam/ wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 23:38
simbe11 wrote:

Selam/ wrote:
Degnet wrote:
Selam/ wrote: