Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
simbe11

Re: ቴዲ አፍሮ የተሳተፈበት የዳዊት ፅጌ አልበም፤ የባላገሩ ንጉስ አብርሃም ወልዴ ባላገሩ ቲቪ መሰረተ ፣ ባላገሩ አይዶል ሊጀመር ነው !!!!!!

Post by simbe11 » 17 Jan 2020, 20:44

You are a blind supporter of this guy.
Might be the same person.
Gunch alfa honebign

I am out
Selam/ wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 20:16
Buddy, you are either getting in over your head or you’re inherently a red-eyed inferior woyane rat. You first defined the word “tribalist” and then picked a person and tried to impose your definition on him. You kind of doubled down on your cynicism in the teeth of overwhelming corroboration against your profound antipathy. That’s called a straw man argument. Re-read what Mr Horus has been writing and convince me he is tribalist.

Explaining to others about Ethiopia’s culture and norms doesn’t make you a nationalist unless you try to put down theirs, right? Not talking about your country doesn’t make you a universalist either. It would rather make you look like a person trying to assimilate but not stand out. Nothing is wrong with that either though if that is your choice. So, it is the same thing with families and tribes. Unless you have an ill-will towards others, you can promote your tribe or go bigger and elevate the universe. I don’t really give a damn. Get lost, satan!

Selam/

Re: ቴዲ አፍሮ የተሳተፈበት የዳዊት ፅጌ አልበም፤ የባላገሩ ንጉስ አብርሃም ወልዴ ባላገሩ ቲቪ መሰረተ ፣ ባላገሩ አይዶል ሊጀመር ነው !!!!!!

Post by Selam/ » 17 Jan 2020, 20:54

I am nobody’s supporter. I am only a supporter of TRUTH and fairness. I am an arch enemy of narcissists, bigots and criminals like TPLF hyenas. That’s me!
simbe11 wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 20:44
You are a blind supporter of this guy.
Might be the same person.
Gunch alfa honebign

I am out
Selam/ wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 20:16
Buddy, you are either getting in over your head or you’re inherently a red-eyed inferior woyane rat. You first defined the word “tribalist” and then picked a person and tried to impose your definition on him. You kind of doubled down on your cynicism in the teeth of overwhelming corroboration against your profound antipathy. That’s called a straw man argument. Re-read what Mr Horus has been writing and convince me he is tribalist.

Explaining to others about Ethiopia’s culture and norms doesn’t make you a nationalist unless you try to put down theirs, right? Not talking about your country doesn’t make you a universalist either. It would rather make you look like a person trying to assimilate but not stand out. Nothing is wrong with that either though if that is your choice. So, it is the same thing with families and tribes. Unless you have an ill-will towards others, you can promote your tribe or go bigger and elevate the universe. I don’t really give a damn. Get lost, satan!

tlel

Post by tlel » 18 Jan 2020, 00:07

Simbe, I agree with you. However, if there is true federalism, Not Ethnic Federalism, how does one display his/her culture in ideal democracy

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 18 Jan 2020, 00:21

I got no problem with different cultures. I actually travel to different regions including Gurage zone.
Been to wolkite, emdibir, agena, gunchire and more.
I did travel to wolaita and was forced by a family to dine with them. They even refused to start eating until I accepted their invitations.
I’ve seen all beautiful stuff.
But here the only thing Horus is posting is about Gurage and their affluence. How the Gurage are hard working and reach. He always brag about it and claims others aren’t hard working.
That’s a text book definition of tribalist.
Telling us how reach the Gurage and showing the culture are different. If you want us to know about your culture, show us and brag about it. Don’t tell us about the reach people around you and brag.

That’s my issue with Horus
He always insult me but I’m not mad at him. Old man has thin skin.
tlel wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 00:07
Simbe, I agree with you. However, if there is true federalism, Not Ethnic Federalism, how does one display his/her culture in ideal democracy

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 18 Jan 2020, 01:10

ሲምቤ11

ደግሜ ልንገርህ ። አንተ በሽታ ነው ያለህ ። ስለጉርጌ ይህን ሁሉ ለምን ትቀባጥራለህ? ሽግር ስላለህ ነው ! በጉራጌ ደሃ አለ፣ ሃብታም አለ ። እኔ ለሕዝቤ ምሳሌ ስለሆኑት አውራለሁ ። አንተ ግን ምንምነትህ የምይታውቅ ጸረ ጉራጌ ነህ ። ሌባ ዉሸታም ። ስለጉራጌ አብታሞች አውራሁ፣ እና ምን ይጠባ ? ዝም ያለ አፍ ዝንብ አይገባብትም የሚባለውን ተረት ታቀዋለህ ?! ፊርሜ ሌቡሽ፣ ሴልቩ ፕሌ ? መሃይም ደደቢት ለመሆንህ እስፔሊንግህን ተመልከት? ማፈሪያ !

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 18 Jan 2020, 02:39

“You have been all over the place” WOW! And they “forced you to eat with them,” right? May be they realized you’re a malnutritioned braggart. Buda, let alone traveling, living with them for years wouldn’t make you a compatible person. Aren’t there Ethiopians in US who have been living here for a long time and yet independent thinking has never synced with them?

Dog, the problem lies in your own thin-skin and hostile behavior. Your jealousy dandruff is making you itchy and uncomfortable when people talk positively about themselves. Please wash it and clean with sulphur soap so you can feel like a normal human being. Don’t ever expect others to put down themselves to make you feel better. KIFU!
simbe11 wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 00:21
I got no problem with different cultures. I actually travel to different regions including Gurage zone.
I did travel to wolaita and was forced by a family to dine with them. They even refused to start eating until I accepted their invitations.
But here the only thing Horus is posting is about Gurage and their affluence. How the Gurage are hard working and reach. He always brag about it and claims others aren’t hard working.
Telling us how reach the Gurage and showing the culture are different. If you want us to know about your culture, show us and brag about it. Don’t tell us about the reach people around you and brag.

tlel wrote:

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 18 Jan 2020, 11:44

You’re not coming up with a valid response response to my post. You, rather kept swearing. That disgusts me.
You talked people in America not being able to assimilate. That’s not my problem. You chose to live in America.

Brooms and dust bins $
Mop and bucket $
Welfare $

You come here with deodorant and iPhone to brag
Here beggars don’t brag

Selam/ wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 02:39
“You have been all over the place” WOW! And they “forced you to eat with them,” right? May be they realized you’re a malnutritioned braggart. Buda, let alone traveling, living with them for years wouldn’t make you a compatible person. Aren’t there Ethiopians in US who have been living here for a long time and yet independent thinking has never synced with them?

Dog, the problem lies in your own thin-skin and hostile behavior. Your jealousy dandruff is making you itchy and uncomfortable when people talk positively about themselves. Please wash it and clean with sulphur soap so you can feel like a normal human being. Don’t ever expect others to put down themselves to make you feel better. KIFU!
simbe11 wrote:

tlel wrote:

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 18 Jan 2020, 11:47

I ain’t anti Gurage. Period
But you are anti Ethiopia
Gura bicha

Horus wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 01:10
ሲምቤ11

ደግሜ ልንገርህ ። አንተ በሽታ ነው ያለህ ። ስለጉርጌ ይህን ሁሉ ለምን ትቀባጥራለህ? ሽግር ስላለህ ነው ! በጉራጌ ደሃ አለ፣ ሃብታም አለ ። እኔ ለሕዝቤ ምሳሌ ስለሆኑት አውራለሁ ። አንተ ግን ምንምነትህ የምይታውቅ ጸረ ጉራጌ ነህ ። ሌባ ዉሸታም ። ስለጉራጌ አብታሞች አውራሁ፣ እና ምን ይጠባ ? ዝም ያለ አፍ ዝንብ አይገባብትም የሚባለውን ተረት ታቀዋለህ ?! ፊርሜ ሌቡሽ፣ ሴልቩ ፕሌ ? መሃይም ደደቢት ለመሆንህ እስፔሊንግህን ተመልከት? ማፈሪያ !

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 18 Jan 2020, 12:26

Buda - I told you to buy a sulphuric shampoo to cleanse your jealousy dandruff. Without it, you’ll remain envious and itchy. KIFU!
simbe11 wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 11:44
You’re not coming up with a valid response response to my post. You, rather kept swearing. That disgusts me.
You talked people in America not being able to assimilate. That’s not my problem. You chose to live in America.

Brooms and dust bins $
Mop and bucket $
Welfare $

Here beggars don’t brag

Selam/ wrote:

simbe11 wrote:

tlel wrote:

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 18 Jan 2020, 17:21

You are the TPLF wolf in the sheep's hide.
You are calling me name that really fit you.
Hade neger ala ezi
kem gel z'ticheniii

Selam/ wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 12:26
Buda - I told you to buy a sulphuric shampoo to cleanse your jealousy dandruff. Without it, you’ll remain envious and itchy. KIFU!
simbe11 wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 11:44

Brooms and dust bins $
Mop and bucket $
Welfare $

Here beggars don’t brag

Selam/ wrote:

simbe11 wrote:

tlel wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 18 Jan 2020, 17:50

Keep trying, and get back to me as soon as you completed shampooing and traveling to all regions. I rest my case. KIFU!
simbe11 wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 17:21
Hade neger ala ezi
kem gel z'ticheniii

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 18 Jan 2020, 18:11

Why do I get back to TPLF wolf who pretends to be someone else.
You are lurking around TPLFs to show them how much you adore them. But guess what? They are out of cash. Better get you mop and bucket ready

Selam/ wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 17:50
Keep trying, and get back to me as soon as you completed shampooing and traveling to all regions. I rest my case. KIFU!
simbe11 wrote:
Hade neger ala ezi
kem gel z'ticheniii

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 18 Jan 2020, 21:27

Buda - I know you’re Mr Insulation. After I strangled you elsewhere, you showed up here with the same stubborn bullsh!t. Hey, if you want to continue sh!!tting here, I swear I’ll take it to a whole different level and strangle you like a hungry lion chokes a hyena. I bet I will do that and I am drooling just over the thought of it. I am looking forward to doing it sooner or later. Selam is loving and open-minded but watches your activities like a hawk. I really hate Woyanes. KIFU!
simbe11 wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 18:11
You are lurking around TPLFs to show them how much you adore them. But guess what? They are out of cash. Better get you mop and bucket ready

Selam/ wrote:
simbe11 wrote:
Hade neger ala ezi
kem gel z'ticheniii

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 19 Jan 2020, 00:58

You’re not a hungry lion. You are “yeken jib” who is counting down his/her days.
Saying Selam is open minded tells me what you are. Rainbow Lover!!!!!!
Don’t like such people with un-Ethiopian tributes
Mop and Bucket ready??
TPLF funds are drying up!!!!

You never come to defend Ethiopiawinet when the bulls are posting shitttt. You don’t oppose those who defend the Eritrean dictator here in this forum. Yet you try to call me names for calling out a tribal person. You’re smaller than I thought.
Selam/ wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 21:27
Buda - I know you’re Mr Insulation. After I strangled you elsewhere, you showed up here with the same stubborn bullsh!t. Hey, if you want to continue sh!!tting here, I swear I’ll take it to a whole different level and strangle you like a hungry lion chokes a hyena. I bet I will do that and I am drooling just over the thought of it. I am looking forward to doing it sooner or later. Selam is loving and open-minded but watches your activities like a hawk. I really hate Woyanes. KIFU!
simbe11 wrote:

Selam/ wrote:
simbe11 wrote:
Hade neger ala ezi
kem gel z'ticheniii

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 19 Jan 2020, 02:16

D!ckhead mr insulation- Still rolling in your f!lth? Get lost!
simbe11 wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 00:58
You’re not a hungry lion. You are “yeken jib” who is counting down his/her days.
Mop and Bucket ready??

You never come to defend Ethiopiawinet when the bulls are posting shitttt. You don’t oppose those who defend the Eritrean dictator here in this forum. Yet you try to call me names for calling out a tribal person. You’re smaller than I thought.
Selam/ wrote:
simbe11 wrote:

Selam/ wrote:
simbe11 wrote:
Hade neger ala ezi
kem gel z'ticheniii

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 19 Jan 2020, 02:40

Horus wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 01:52
የዚምቦ11 ትልቅ ችግርና ጭንቀት እኔ ሆረስ ይህን አልኩ ያን ስላልኩ አይደለም ። የዚምቦ ችግር አንድ እና አንድ ነው። ጉራጌ ከመጀመሪያ እስከ መጨረሻ በኢትዮጵያዊነቱ ጸንቶ፣ ብሎም የኢትዮጵያዊነት ንቅናቄ እንዲደራጅ እንዲያሸንፍ ሙሉ በሙሉ እና የቻለውን ሁሉ እያደረገ ስለሆነና አሁን ደግሞ የዎያኔ ቂጣ ተፍረክርኮ ድባቅ ስለገባ ለዚያ ሁሉ ፅምቦ መሸነፍ ምክንያት ጉራጌ ነው ብሎ ስለሚቃዥ ነው ። ይህን ከማድረግ ደሞ ወደ ኋላ አንልም ወደፊትም ። ሰርተን ሲሳካልን ደሞ ስኬታችንን ከመነገር እንደ ዝምቦ ያለ ለማኝ ሊገታን አይችልም ። ይህ ፈስ ልብ ካለው የጉራጌን ያህል ኢትዮጵያዊ ለመሆኑ ራሱን አጋልጦ ይናገር ፣ ግን አያረገውም ። ለምን ቢሉ አንድ ቆርቆሮ ለቃሚ ደደቢት ስለሆነ !!!
Horus endet endezih aynet kal tetekem aleh?yeseletenh sew aydelehm ende?

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 19 Jan 2020, 14:58

Yale abat ena enat meder yadege mehonih/sh bezih yastawikal
Bereda adari!!!!
Selam/ wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 02:16
simbe11 wrote:
Mop and Bucket ready??

Selam/ wrote:
simbe11 wrote:

Selam/ wrote:
simbe11 wrote:
Hade neger ala ezi
kem gel z'ticheniii

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 19 Jan 2020, 17:22

Are you bete-gojjam or bete-Gondar?

simbe11 wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 14:58
Yale abat ena enat meder yadege mehonih/sh bezih yastawikal
Bereda adari!!!!
Selam/ wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 02:16
simbe11 wrote:
Mop and Bucket ready??

Selam/ wrote:
simbe11 wrote:

Selam/ wrote:

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 19 Jan 2020, 17:33

Selam/ wrote:

simbe11 wrote:

tlel wrote:
Enen ande gize sedbognal gen men adreg new yemetelew,telacham melk alew.Lemns aytewewem kezih men letemar techelalah? it is evil.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 19 Jan 2020, 17:59

Here is my problem with this guy. I have no issue if people write about the food, music, and natural and human resources in their regions or tribes without offending others. Horus writes extensively and enthusiastically about the Gurage cultures and prominent personalities, which I find it educational and I assume you do too. Here comes Buda simbe11 arguing that Horus shouldn’t talk too much about Gurages. What else does he want him to talk about? Just because simbe11 hides his Tigrean identity doesn’t mean others should be like him. I personally want to know more about Tigray and assume Horus does too. Instead of burning in envy, simbe11 could simply do his part and chip into the pot.
Degnet wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 17:33
Selam/ wrote:

simbe11 wrote:

tlel wrote:
Enen ande gize sedbognal gen men adreg new yemetelew,telacham melk alew.Lemns aytewewem kezih men letemar techelalah? it is evil.