Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
free-tembien

the first ethiopian leader who became millionaire (in usd) by legal means

Post by free-tembien » 15 Jan 2020, 17:03

1 copy of the book costs 300 birr. 1 million copies of the book means 300 mio birr, that is 10 mio. usd.
it is time to start writing a book :lol: please suggest a title :mrgreen:

sun
Member+

Re: the first ethiopian leader who became millionaire (in usd) by legal means

Post by sun » 15 Jan 2020, 18:24

free-tembien wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 17:03
1 copy of the book costs 300 birr. 1 million copies of the book means 300 mio birr, that is 10 mio. usd.
it is time to start writing a book :lol: please suggest a title :mrgreen:

"Sun Rise"is my suggested evergreen title. :P

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 15 Jan 2020, 18:47

Dr, Abiy is a gift of Egypt ..

he have no right to sell his book while in office ..
he also have no right to accept any kind of gift or reword while he is in office ...even in kind

another point is yes Dr. Abiy could be an angle what is your point under him there are one million government workers and 900,000 of them are Amhara and highly corrupted ... all the judge and the police and tax man all of them could be corrupted what the point of one man not being corrupted no use on effect on the whole government official action..

the best way is just to pay them million dollar or 1% what their ministry earn this way every CEO will become millionaire in legal way otherwise u playing with fire...

Dr. Abiy was idiot to answer i get salary in kind how about if you r out of office would they provide u with free medical or give u protection how about your kid want to go to london and get education are they going to ask for welfare or they give you money to live as royal family after power ... it is better to earn legit money.. and you should not be ashamed to earn million of dollar because u earn it if u r mama Ethiopia and make her Singapore why we care how much money you make this is out of buda people their eyes trun red when ever they see people making money..

yes, u might say i have connection i will get job at un or other organization but 100 and 1000 government worker cant be lucky like u so they will be corrupted and they will sabotage your effort u better start paying them

looook Jal maro it is not better to spend million birr on him and buy his royalty ...u cant give Jahwar and other leader royal treatment and look down on jal marao that is why he is fighting u.. send elder and tell him he have million birr income if he make a peace deal... and keep your side of deal and everything will be fine

free-tembien

Post by free-tembien » 17 Jan 2020, 07:12

thank you i have already started the book and wrote the first word "Sun" :lol:
sun wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 18:24

"Sun Rise"is my suggested evergreen title. :P