Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tlel

Re: The $tupidty of those running Ethiopian government

Post by tlel » 15 Jan 2020, 16:52

Don't forget, who built Nile dam by Meles, for what? to create rift between Ethiopia and Egypt. Does Ethiopia has the right to use her resources? Yes! The reason Meles mafia built Nile because it is talking point that there are those who want to create war between Egypt and Ethiopioa so it is not for the sake of Ethiopia. That being said, the Nile must be built not to harm communities within itself first! Gojam, Gonder, Welo Benshangul could be in harms way if the dam is hit, this was designed to do just like that, to crate war against amara because the Nile water flow if the dam breaks it is great danger. What could have been done with Nile? build smaller irrigaion and dams to develop the area. Egypt and Westerners do not want Ethiopia to develop as it is "dark continent" that is why and in fact gives them a reason to create war.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 15 Jan 2020, 18:16

IntelReport wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 16:41
1) The worthless jack@ss named Abiy Ahmed goes to Egypt and tells them "we won't harm Egypt."
2) Other idiots in the negotiating team run to America to negotiate.
3) They ask South Africa's help

Ethwar's take on what these idiots running the government are doing wrong.

1) They are negotiating for something that's theirs and this is very dangerous. When a thief feels he can take something from you then they won't leave you with anything.

2) They're wasting their time with useless negotiations, the Arab monkeys don't want to negotiate with you but to derail your plans.

How should it have been handled.

1. Water is a resource
2. Abay river originates within Ethiopian boundaries therefore Ethiopia isn't blocking anything but rather capturing what is theirs.
Hmm... 8)

Please mind your business since you don't understand even the basic abc of pragmatic politics at the higher levels. For you everything is about loud baboon chest pumping and shouting all over the places and after that congratulating yourself for achieving nothing. Sharing and mutual caring is the way to the healthy wealthy new highway. BINGO! 8)

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 15 Jan 2020, 18:59

sun wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 18:16

Hmm... 8)

Please mind your business since you don't understand even the basic abc of pragmatic politics at the higher levels. For you everything is about loud baboon chest pumping and shouting all over the places and after that congratulating yourself for achieving nothing. Sharing and mutual caring is the way to the healthy wealthy new highway. BINGO! 8)

Ato son,

i will take IntelReport over u, he have great point but not politically correct..

can u imagine the Egypt audacity telling us they want to fill the dam in 21 years .. can u really accept this while they agreed to fill up for 7 years which is way to long time

look if it was me i would not say no to Egypt demand because they will report it as if Ethiopia refused to make a deal .. instead i will say it is better to fill the dam in one years in one rainy season and get done with it... i know it doesn't make sense why i care that is for Egypt ... once they cry this is not acceptable forgetting about 21 years deal..

you tell everyone we had 7 years deal . the deal collapsed because Egypt bringing new negation point so we have to bringing new instead of one year we will take five years and every time Egypt bringing new deal we will reduce it by one years .. we r tried of endless talk

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 15 Jan 2020, 19:03

tlel wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 16:52
Don't forget, who built Nile dam by Meles, for what? to create rift between Ethiopia and Egypt. Does Ethiopia has the right to use her resources? Yes!

you make me laugh... Meles build Nile dam to give us 6 billion dollar earning power ... why in hell we build smaller dam .. when we can build one dam and make 6000 mg watt ... this means we need 100 of dam to replace only one dam ..anyhow no body affected by hydro dam the Egypt will get their water once we use the water to generate power where is the harm.. Kenya also crying Ethiopia going to stop the water but we use the water and we release the water and Kenya got the water they r not crying it is almost many years now ..

dear Tiel, as Eritrea why not just mind your own business..

tlel

Post by tlel » 20 Jun 2020, 20:33

Ethoash wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 19:03
tlel wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 16:52
Don't forget, who built Nile dam by Meles, for what? to create rift between Ethiopia and Egypt. Does Ethiopia has the right to use her resources? Yes!

you make me laugh... Meles build Nile dam to give us 6 billion dollar earning power ... why in hell we build smaller dam .. when we can build one dam and make 6000 mg watt ... this means we need 100 of dam to replace only one dam ..anyhow no body affected by hydro dam the Egypt will get their water once we use the water to generate power where is the harm.. Kenya also crying Ethiopia going to stop the water but we use the water and we release the water and Kenya got the water they r not crying it is almost many years now ..

dear Tiel, as Eritrea why not just mind your own business..
Amedamu,

Meles Zenawi copied what H/Selassie was going to build, at the same time, the king was smart because it wasn't the right time to build while Ethiopia was not yet economically and militarily in case it is faced about Nile. Ethiopia always faces domestic and foreign wars that is why it is designed so that it is not developed. Your boss Meles Chenawi came, instead of strengthening Ethiopia, it divided them and put them in abject poverty, it used China and told itself look i developed Ethiopia bla bla, besides it also created internal wars and got rid of Ethiopian military, when he realized he could affect Ethiopia more, he concoccted last minute for Nile Dam in order to milk Ethiopian people to further draw them in poverty and he knew that this would create animosity with Egypt because he can disintegrate Tigray while Ethioopia is at war that is the goal, not for Ethiopia to develop, he doesn't care.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 22 Jun 2020, 00:04

tlel wrote:
20 Jun 2020, 20:33
Ethoash wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 19:03
Amedamu,

Meles Zenawi copied what H/Selassie was going to build, at the same time, the king was smart because it wasn't the right time to build while Ethiopia was not yet economically and militarily in case it is faced about Nile. Ethiopia always faces domestic and foreign wars that is why it is designed so that it is not developed. Your boss Meles Chenawi came, instead of strengthening Ethiopia, it divided them and put them in abject poverty, it used China and told itself look i developed Ethiopia bla bla, besides it also created internal wars and got rid of Ethiopian military, when he realized he could affect Ethiopia more, he concoccted last minute for Nile Dam in order to milk Ethiopian people to further draw them in poverty and he knew that this would create animosity with Egypt because he can disintegrate Tigray while Ethioopia is at war that is the goal, not for Ethiopia to develop, he doesn't care.
tiel,

as Eritrean u dont know Ethiopians u will never know them.. all i am saying to your slave master pls come... come and touch Nile dam.. that all i am saying to your slave master pls pass the massage.. Ethiopian are not wire like salved people like Eritreans.. we Ethiopian are master of my own domain.. no body no body can tell us what to do with our water .. if they have problem let them come and they will get what they deserved ,,,,

free mind speaking.. dont try to understand it u will never do.. your reply to me is clearly show ur slaver mentality.... Eritrean never lived in freedom after 1991 ISISIS AWARKI TAKE OVER AND MAKE U MORE SLAVE then Derg .. so u never breath freedom so if u dont understand it i will not blame u.