Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ejersa

"ወያኔ በቀለ ገርባ (ሰገራ) የተባለ ኮርቻ ገዝታ የኦፌኮን ፈረስ እየጋለበች እየመጣች ነው"!!!!

Post by Ejersa » 15 Jan 2020, 11:07

ኦቦ በቀለ ገርባ ዛሬ በአዳማ የተናገሩት:
"... 1ኛ ይቅርታ ማድረግ ካለብን እኛ ነን ይቅር የምንለው። አሁን ላለውም ሆነ ለነባሩ የኢሕአዴግ አመራር፣ ምክንያቱም ፍዳችንን ስናይ የነበርነው እኛ በመሆናችን። ወደ አንድ አካል ብቻ ያነጣጠረ የተጠያቂነት መንፈስ ፈፅሞ የማንቀበለው ነው።

እኛን ሲያስር እና ሲከታተለን የነበረው የደህንነት ሰው እኮ ኦሮምኛ የተለማመዱ የትግራይ ሰዎች ኣልነበሩም። የኦፒዲኦ ደህንነቶች ናቸው። ስለዚህ መጠየቅ ካለበት፤ እንደ መንግስትና እንደ ኢሕአዴግ እንጂ፤ ወደ አንድ ፖርቲ ያነጣጠረ ማድረጉ ከጥፋት ከመሸሽ በዘለለ ፍፁም ቅቡልነት የለውም።

"... 2ኛ እኛ እንደ ኦሮሞ ራሳችን በራሳችን እንድንተዳደር ዋጋ የከፈለልን፤ እንደ ህዝብ ትግራዋይ እንደ ድርጅት ደሞ ወያኔ ነው። ይህ ወደድንም ጠላንም የተሰራ ታሪክ ስለሆነ ልንቀይረውም አንችልም። ይህ ማለት የኦሮሞ ትግል ዋጋ አልነበረውም ማለት ሳይሆን፤ እንደ ኦሮሞ የከፈልነው ውድ መስዋእትነት እንዳለ ሁኖ፤ የነዚህ የትግራይ ልጆች መስዋእትነት ግን ለትግላችን ግብ እና ለጥያቄኣችን መልስ የህይወት የኣካል የንብረት ዋጋ አበርክቶልናል።

"... ለዚህም ነው በራሳችን የምንተዳደረው፤ ለዚህም ነው በቋንቋችን የምንዳኘው የምንማረው፤ ለዚህም ነው እንደ ኦሮሚያ በክልልነት በፌደራል ስርዓት የምንተዳደረው፤ ለዚህም ነው የኦሮሞ ፌደራሊስት ብለን ራሳችን በራሳችን የምንተዳደረው፡፡ ለዚህም ነው የፌደራሊስት ስርዓት ከሚያምኑ እና ከሚከተሉት ሓይሎች ጋር በተደጋጋሚ እየታየን ያለነው።

"... ስለዚ የትግራይ ህዝብ ትግል እና መስዋእትነት፤ ለእኛ ለኦሮሞ ህዝቦች ከፍለን የማንችለው ውለታ ነው። ለዚህም ነው የትግራይ ህዝብና መሪ ድርጅቱ በየትኛውም ዘመን የኦሮሞ ጠላት አይደሉም ኣይሆኑምም፤ የስትራተጂ ወዳጃችን ናቸው የምንለው።

"... ከዚህ ጎን ለጎን ጊዜና ፀሓይ የወጣላቸው መስሏቸው፤ የትግራይ ህዝብ በትግሉ ኣሽቀንጥሮ ያሸነፋቸው ሓይሎች፤ ይህ ባለውለታችን የሆነውን ህዝብ፤ ከቶውንም እንዲበቀሉት አንፈቅድላቸውም። ቢሆን ቢሆን ትግራዋይ የሚንበረከክ ህዝብም ኣይደለም። ቢያንስ ቢያንስ ግን ስለከፈሉልን ዋጋ ስንል ከጎናቸው መሰለፍ ኣለብን። ይህንን እምለው የትምክህት ሃይሎች ስለ ትግራይ ህዝብ የሚያቀነቅኑትንና የሚፈፁሙትን ሴራ ማለቴ ነው።

"... ስለዚህ ከውጭም ከውስጥም ስለዚህ ህዝብ ደህንነት ጉዳይ እንደ መርህ እና እንደ ዓለማ ይዘን መንቀሳቀስ ይኖርብናል። በዚህ አማካኝነት ደግሞ የፌደራል ስርዓታችንን እያጠናከርን መሄድ ይኖርብናል ብየ ኣምናለሁ..."

(ኦቦ በቀለ ገርባ
በአዳማ የኦሮሞ የፖለቲካ ድርጅቶች የትብብር መድረክ ላይ የተናገሩት)

ምንጭ - ካሳ ሃይለማርያም

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: "ወያኔ በቀለ ገርባ (ሰገራ) የተባለ ኮርቻ ገዝታ የኦፌኮን ፈረስ እየጋለበች እየመጣች ነው"!!!!

Post by Degnet » 15 Jan 2020, 11:15

Manenenten debko kemsadeb endezih be geltse menager yeshalal,mnm TPLF yemaldegef behonm

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 15 Jan 2020, 11:47

Ejersa wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 11:07
ኦቦ በቀለ ገርባ ዛሬ በአዳማ የተናገሩት:
"... 1ኛ ይቅርታ ማድረግ ካለብን እኛ ነን ይቅር የምንለው። አሁን ላለውም ሆነ ለነባሩ የኢሕአዴግ አመራር፣ ምክንያቱም ፍዳችንን ስናይ የነበርነው እኛ በመሆናችን። ወደ አንድ አካል ብቻ ያነጣጠረ የተጠያቂነት መንፈስ ፈፅሞ የማንቀበለው ነው።

እኛን ሲያስር እና ሲከታተለን የነበረው የደህንነት ሰው እኮ ኦሮምኛ የተለማመዱ የትግራይ ሰዎች ኣልነበሩም። የኦፒዲኦ ደህንነቶች ናቸው። ስለዚህ መጠየቅ ካለበት፤ እንደ መንግስትና እንደ ኢሕአዴግ እንጂ፤ ወደ አንድ ፖርቲ ያነጣጠረ ማድረጉ ከጥፋት ከመሸሽ በዘለለ ፍፁም ቅቡልነት የለውም።

"... 2ኛ እኛ እንደ ኦሮሞ ራሳችን በራሳችን እንድንተዳደር ዋጋ የከፈለልን፤ እንደ ህዝብ ትግራዋይ እንደ ድርጅት ደሞ ወያኔ ነው። ይህ ወደድንም ጠላንም የተሰራ ታሪክ ስለሆነ ልንቀይረውም አንችልም። ይህ ማለት የኦሮሞ ትግል ዋጋ አልነበረውም ማለት ሳይሆን፤ እንደ ኦሮሞ የከፈልነው ውድ መስዋእትነት እንዳለ ሁኖ፤ የነዚህ የትግራይ ልጆች መስዋእትነት ግን ለትግላችን ግብ እና ለጥያቄኣችን መልስ የህይወት የኣካል የንብረት ዋጋ አበርክቶልናል።

"... ለዚህም ነው በራሳችን የምንተዳደረው፤ ለዚህም ነው በቋንቋችን የምንዳኘው የምንማረው፤ ለዚህም ነው እንደ ኦሮሚያ በክልልነት በፌደራል ስርዓት የምንተዳደረው፤ ለዚህም ነው የኦሮሞ ፌደራሊስት ብለን ራሳችን በራሳችን የምንተዳደረው፡፡ ለዚህም ነው የፌደራሊስት ስርዓት ከሚያምኑ እና ከሚከተሉት ሓይሎች ጋር በተደጋጋሚ እየታየን ያለነው።

"... ስለዚ የትግራይ ህዝብ ትግል እና መስዋእትነት፤ ለእኛ ለኦሮሞ ህዝቦች ከፍለን የማንችለው ውለታ ነው። ለዚህም ነው የትግራይ ህዝብና መሪ ድርጅቱ በየትኛውም ዘመን የኦሮሞ ጠላት አይደሉም ኣይሆኑምም፤ የስትራተጂ ወዳጃችን ናቸው የምንለው።

"... ከዚህ ጎን ለጎን ጊዜና ፀሓይ የወጣላቸው መስሏቸው፤ የትግራይ ህዝብ በትግሉ ኣሽቀንጥሮ ያሸነፋቸው ሓይሎች፤ ይህ ባለውለታችን የሆነውን ህዝብ፤ ከቶውንም እንዲበቀሉት አንፈቅድላቸውም። ቢሆን ቢሆን ትግራዋይ የሚንበረከክ ህዝብም ኣይደለም። ቢያንስ ቢያንስ ግን ስለከፈሉልን ዋጋ ስንል ከጎናቸው መሰለፍ ኣለብን። ይህንን እምለው የትምክህት ሃይሎች ስለ ትግራይ ህዝብ የሚያቀነቅኑትንና የሚፈፁሙትን ሴራ ማለቴ ነው።

"... ስለዚህ ከውጭም ከውስጥም ስለዚህ ህዝብ ደህንነት ጉዳይ እንደ መርህ እና እንደ ዓለማ ይዘን መንቀሳቀስ ይኖርብናል። በዚህ አማካኝነት ደግሞ የፌደራል ስርዓታችንን እያጠናከርን መሄድ ይኖርብናል ብየ ኣምናለሁ..."

(ኦቦ በቀለ ገርባ
በአዳማ የኦሮሞ የፖለቲካ ድርጅቶች የትብብር መድረክ ላይ የተናገሩት)

ምንጭ - ካሳ ሃይለማርያም
I would have been surprised if he were to say something different. Let's watch how far this rhetoric goes before it limps out and changes gear. Obo BeQela is known to have said so many colorful things including his agitations for people not to even communicate with those who speak Amharic. He is more focused on hating the Amharas that he calls "Timkitegna" than winning any political goal for the cause he has been fighting for. All TPLF stayed on the Ethiopian power house by bashing Amharas and doing every evil in the book on the people was for 27 years. Those who came after are smart enough not to at least continue the categorical political campaign against the same community in the open. They rather have chosen the strategy of smooth talking and pulling the rug underneath the targeted community. Now the BeQela camp is vying to return back to the way it was under TPLF. :mrgreen: We are watching !

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 15 Jan 2020, 13:06

A man of integrity and honesty unlike the so called Eritrea worshipers, Tigray gave everything to be independent and the thank you was bombs on elementary school children of Tigray.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 15 Jan 2020, 13:44

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 13:06
A man of integrity and honesty unlike the so called Eritrea worshipers, Tigray gave everything to be independent and the thank you was bombs on elementary school children of Tigray.
You have to say some thing that can be accepted by Eritreans,you silly,you are the reason for the death of 200,000 people.There was still a chance to stop fighting even at that time gena ztefelekum hagereseb/jezba ikum,dependent mind,nerio endo alena,neska,pushkin/you savage

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 15 Jan 2020, 13:56

No saddle could make a miracle to TPLF. The guys on the other side of the political spectrum seems to me are more tune to the interest of Ethiopians. No doubt they will win. But I am not saying TPLF and its saddles — there are way more than one saddle— go quietly. They make noise.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 15 Jan 2020, 14:08

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 13:56
No saddle could make a miracle to TPLF. The guys on the other side of the political spectrum seems to me are more tune to the interest of Ethiopians. No doubt they will win. But I am not saying TPLF and its saddles — there are way more than one saddle— go quietly. They make noise.
We cannot stop you thinking that way, I fortunately we understand it your true believe is not what you posted but you thought that you may be lucky to find fools to deceive them. We are not fools.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 15 Jan 2020, 16:50

Halafi, you have become the fool of the year. Reread what you wrote. You said I am trying to
tell — your word deceive — people what I do not believe to be true as truth. Why I do that? As a regular ER member you should have known I am a staunch ethnic politics buster. I say Halafi the villagers should go. For almost thirty years they agitated Ethiopians against Ethiopians. Enough is enough.

mollamo

Post by mollamo » 15 Jan 2020, 20:39

Thanks god The Gallant Amhara people through their silence has send a chillig effect on this Man. As you can see he is scared of Amharas.
He Knows when they come they do not have mercy on this man Bekele [deleted].

gagi

Post by gagi » 15 Jan 2020, 21:57

If Bekele has truly said this, he is really denigrating and devaluing the sacrifice that the people who he claims to stand for have paid over generations fighting injustice, particularly during the reign of the minority ethnic junta TPLF. Hundreds of thousands of young and intellectual elites of the Oromo were subjected, by the TPLF hegemonists, to untold atrocities and abuse, next to the Amhara. Bekele knows this fact well because he was one of the victims. However he seems to be choosing his tormentors over his victim comrades because he could not overcome his hate against the most just and civilized (in terms of culture and character) people of Africa, the Amharas.

No sense of indebtedness by the Amhara but pain only towards TPLF. Obbo Bekele can enlist himself to fight in defence of TPLF; but he cannot change the history and the future of the Amhara as well as Ethiopia which will undoubtedly be free from the kleptocratic and genocidal TPLF.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 15 Jan 2020, 22:17

Tra'nny Meron aka Hawazen aka Gagi aka etc: You call yourself Gagi coz you love the action-reaction leading to it , when I penetrate your spitter with my grandesimo Anaconda, you gag hard as I push forward to deep-throat you, just like when the Arab Emirati Guy deepthroated meshrefet last night and nearly killed the werada ligagam lootiew Abiyot Madiat, the notorious fa'gat bantugudifecha.

Gagit, Please stay away from Ejolie heroes like Obo Bekele, Jal Marroo, professor Ezeklel, comrade Jowar, dr T.Gemechu, the high IQ doctor Tsaagaayii Ararsa, etc.
FYI:like I said the round-and-brown azzed Nigusu Tilahumn the chinless setaset midget amharufagut had lied about the release of the innocent Amhara girls in Dembedelo, their parents have confirmed none were released and they are heading to UN human right commission to sue Meshrefet. Stay tuned. More people are taken captive in Amharu kilil as we speak.

And by the way, gudelaAmharay is the fakest tribe in Africa, It does not even exist. It is the most primitive, inferiority complexed, zerebis, mahalsefari tribe that is extremely coward, liar, selfish and parasitic. gudelaAmharay is the very reason Ejolies and Tigreans suffered to free Ethiopia from backwardness, starvation, colonialism, dependency, ethnic disputes and tribal animosities manufactured by the werada hateful gudelaAmharu miscreants,

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 17 Jan 2020, 04:05

Ejersa, the wedel qiX [deleted]'at revulsion aka hamaeddiba aka bedemariam, seyum teshome's co-g'ay prostitute, can you post the link from where you got the material you copied and pasted above? Do it, otherwise I will bust all your dk'hungry orifices, I say do it you dirtynooshtiew wedielitu.