Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

Trump is racist, narcissist and mad says Amhara journalist living in USA

Post by AbebeB » 15 Jan 2020, 00:39

Trump (USA's president) is racist, narcissist and mad says Amhara journalist living in USA

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: Trump is racist, narcissist and mad says Amhara journalist living in USA

Post by Ethoash » 15 Jan 2020, 02:43

እነዚህ ስዎች እንግሊዘኛ ቢችሉ ኖሮ ያስጨርሱን ነበር።

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 15 Jan 2020, 09:26

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
Bigoted Buda Woyane - very hilarious, can’t stop laughing 😂 Indeed, I am also glad they don’t speak broken English. I have enough of it here with you. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I really hate Woyanes. KIFU!

Ethoash wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 02:43
እነዚህ ስዎች እንግሊዘኛ ቢችሉ ኖሮ ያስጨርሱን ነበር።

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 15 Jan 2020, 09:49

Ethoash, I think it is necessary to remind you the guys live in USA, a country that the people worship their freedom of speaking their mind. As always the president’s character, vision, program and much more is dissected by millions of Americans every single day. That is one of the “advantage” of being an American president. You could argue whether their characterization of the president is rational or not, but you could not question their right to do so. Remember these guys fled the TPLF rule more than other thing to free their mind.
As for your implication that the Americans will bomb as Ethiopians to death because they said Trump is “narcissist” I only laugh.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 15 Jan 2020, 14:35

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 09:49
Ethoash, I think it is necessary to remind you the guys live in USA, a country that the people worship their freedom of speaking their mind. As always the president’s character, vision, program and much more is dissected by millions of Americans every single day. That is one of the “advantage” of being an American president. You could argue whether their characterization of the president is rational or not, but you could not question their right to do so. Remember these guys fled the TPLF rule more than other thing to free their mind.
As for your implication that the Americans will bomb as Ethiopians to death because they said Trump is “narcissist” I only laugh.
u stupid, read between the line.. those idiot were not loyal to America .. they were saying Trump is narcissist because he was not fair for Ethiopia

ask any white America they will tell go home if u dont like America if u tell them Trump is narcissist because he doesnt support Ethiopia .. they will tell i thought u run away from Ethiopia to America and you become America so dont bring your old luggage here be American first... American r very sensitive about their loyalist to their homeland what those idiot saying is treason...

it is in their criminal law or in their constitution if u joining other country to wage war on America u r committing treason and the punishment is death.. read.. what would have the 360 TV idiot asked in English r u American first or Ethiopian first... you can answer any way u like they will not touch u but u must be sure the fed tax man will visit you, that is what they did to many idiot they find tax loop hole to get them..

what drive me crazy is not what this idiot saying or not saying as soon as u open their tv they start begging for donation everyday 365 day per year.. come on easy up

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 15 Jan 2020, 21:13

AbebeB wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 00:39
Trump (USA's president) is racist, narcissist and mad says Amhara journalist living in USA
Yet another ignorant journalist of Amhara media named ESAT calls Donald Trump illiterate and not respectful to others (PM of Ethiopia).

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 15 Jan 2020, 23:31

Ethoash, what is loyal to America means? Does it mean If you are an immigrant who become a naturalized American citizen, or worse yet one who chose to cling onto Ethiopian citizenship, you are not supposed to criticize an American president? That is what you are saying. That is as unAmerican as you get.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 15 Jan 2020, 23:49

AbebeB wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 00:39

Abe,

First time I agree with you. Ermias was wrong.

The danger of making Trump a “racist” is alienating millions of Americans who support Trump. These are mostly ordinary folks; they won't buy the accusation because they know their own hearts; most white working people and those who live in the country side don't spend much time thinking of racial inequality or social justice. Just like the mostly bare footed Amara Ethiopians who are not the beneficiaries of exploitation of other groups, that is contrary to Abebe/Jawe/Gerba/OLF/TPLF crazy views.

Have you ever thought Democrats similar to ethnic pimps of Ethiopia are deceiving many people into believing that Trump is a racist, but they are purposely creating racial/ethnic divisions and hate by claiming that Trump-voters are also racists and what have you? This is pure evil indeed!

I think Trump's patriotic slogan, "Make America Great Again," was the battle cry most Americans had been longing for. As much as I love China, Trump's position on trade has neutralized my thought on that subject; what people believe is that Trump a businessman, would work to restore America to her rightful place as the world's moral and economic leader. That is fair.

It is like Tamerat Negera's patriotic views as an "Ethiopian Imperialist"; it is not as bad of a view as many Eritreans believe. He may not be politically correct but, is not a "Woyane" however, I bet many non TPLFites Tigreans and other Ethiopians support his views.

One more point is, Blacks moved backward under Obama; some say are thriving under Trump? How about that?

President Trump is not a racist.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 16 Jan 2020, 08:21

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 23:31
Ethoash, what is loyal to America means? Does it mean If you are an immigrant who become a naturalized American citizen, or worse yet one who chose to cling onto Ethiopian citizenship, you are not supposed to criticize an American president? That is what you are saying. That is as unAmerican as you get.
r u stupid mr. Sam Ebalalehu

yes all immigrant can criticized Trump as much as they want but they cant say he is racist because he did not help mama Ethiopia .... in that case you r loyal to Ethiopia then America ...

what would be Ermias answer if al jazeera ask him r u first America or r u first Ethiopian?

American r not dead object who doesnt feel like human .. if he choice i am Ethiopia first they will retaliate... they stop drinking Ethiopian coffee do u remember French fries changed to Freedom fries.. this American very revengeful dont push them to much if u cross the line they will revenge how about they stop taking Ethiopian immigrant , or refugee ,

this is buda mentality እኔ ከሞትኩ በኋላ ስርዶ አይብቀል

እኔ አሜሪካ ገብቻለሁ። አንዴ ከገባሁ በኋላ አፌን እንደፈለጉት እከፍታለሁ ። በሚቀጥሉት የኢትዬዽያን ጠገኝነት ጠያቂዎች ጣጣም ቢያመጣ ። ኢትዬዽያ ብድር ብታጣ። እነዚህ አሜሪካኖች የባንክ ማናጀሮች ፤ አስመጭዎች እና የመሳስሉት በጣም አገር ወዳዶች ናቸው ከተናደዱብህ አንተን የሚጎዳ ነገር ከማረግ አይቆጠቡም። ትክክል ናቸው አይደሉም አይደለም ጥያቄው እንዴ ካናዳ በጦርነት አልረዳቹሁም ስላለች አሜሪካኖች የስጋ ምርት መግዛት አቁመው የከብት እርባታን ውጤት በሚሊዬን አስከስሩት እሱ ሲገርማቸው ካናዶች እንደውም የናንተን ባህር ዛፍ አንገዛም በለው ኪሳራ በኪሳራ አደረጓቸው ፨፨ ታድያ ካናዳዎች መብታቸው ነበር የአሜሪካንን ጦር አለመቀላቀል ግን ተመልከት የደረስባቸውን ። አንተ ደግሞ ጥቁር እና ድሀ ስት ሆን አፍህን መዝጋት አለብህ ። አዋ መብት አለህ ከመስመሩ ሳያልፍ ።የምስልሀል መብት አለህ ሲሉህ እወነትም መብት ያለህ መስሎህ ሲተቀደድ ያገቡልሀል ። አንተን ብቻ አይደለም ኢትዬዽያንን በሙሉ ያዳርሳል ።

አሁን በተአምርም አሜሪካኖች ለኢራኖች ጥሩ አመለካከት ያላቸው አይመስለኝም ይህንን ያወቃሉ ። እነዚህ አራዶች እስቲ አንዱን እራናዊ ከየት መጣህ በለው ከኢራን አይልህም ዛሬ አይደለም ይህ የቆየ ነገር ነው። ከPersia ይልሀል። ልክ ቡዳዎች በደርቅ ግዜ ከአበሻ ነው የመጣነው ውይም ከአብሲኒያ ነው የመጣሁት እንደሚሉና ዛሬ ደግሞ እድሜ ለትግሬዎች አፋቸውን ሞልተው ደረታቸውን ነፍተው ከኢትዬዽያ ለማለት አበቃቸው። ስለዚህ የተኛውን አንበሳ ነካክተህ አታስነሳው።

እኛ በጣም ድሆች ነን። ይህ ኤርሚያስ የሚሉት ጉድ በአሜሪካኖችም አላቆመም አረቦችንም ሙልጭ አርጎ ይስደባል ታድያ አረቦች የንጝግር ነፃነት ያወቃሉ እንዴ። አዎ ኤሪሚያስ ላይ ላይደርሱበት ይችላሉ ግን ቂማቸውን በነዛህ ሚስኪኖች የቤት ስራተኞች ላይ ያወጣሉ በብዛትም ዲፖርት ሊያረጉ ይችላሉ። ድግሞም ኤሪሚያስ ደጋግሞ አረቦችን ስድቦዋል ተሳልቆዋል ። ምን አግብቶን ነው አረቦችን የሚንሳደበው ። አዎ መብቱ ነው የምንለው የነበር ከሆነ ጥሩም ሲያረጉ ሲመርቃቸው እንግዲህ ሰውዬው እውነቱን ይናገራል እንላለን ግን ስደብ ብቻ ። አሁን ደግሞ እኔ አረቦች ትክክል ናቸው እያልኩ አይደልም መጥፎ ከሆኑ ዜጋህ ጠራርገህ ከአገራቸው አውጥተህ ነው አፍህን መክፈት ያለብህ።

እንኳን ሚስኪኗ ኢትዬዽያ አሜሪካኖችም ቢሆኑ ኢራንን ጦር የገጠሞት ዜጋቸውን አስወጥተው ነው መጀመሪያ ።። እሁን ክርክር ለማሽነፍ ብቻ ሌላ ሚክን ያት ይዘህ ትመጣ ይሆናል my answer is simple put skin in the game. ኤሪሚያስ keep his mouth shut until he come out of Ethiopia .. because he doesnt want any personal risk .. anyhow if Arab or America hit back dont cry all those who support ኤሪሚያስ with dollar donation .. dont say no body told us..

have a nice life..

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 16 Jan 2020, 08:44

Mr logic, Ethoash, I am not saying their characterization of Trump is correct. But I do say that they have the right to say it. To label one , especially an American president a racist requires a solid backing to substantiate the claim. But here in America you have a right to be stupid.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 16 Jan 2020, 14:30

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
16 Jan 2020, 08:44
Mr logic, Ethoash, I am not saying their characterization of Trump is correct. But I do say that they have the right to say it. To label one , especially an American president a racist requires a solid backing to substantiate the claim. But here in America you have a right to be stupid.
Sam Ebalalehu

i know u try to dodge the question .. one black to another black can call him N word no problem but as soon as one white try to call black N word problem start ..

yes, everyone have the right to speak back to police but as black if u talk back u might be dead. hence it is better to stay alive and say what you have to say at court not at the road side this is smart
ቅዝምዝም ሲወረውር ጎንበስ ብሎ ያሳለፈ ፈሪ አይደለም
በዓሉ ግርማ

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 16 Jan 2020, 15:10

It does not help “mama Ethiopia,” you said. In America there are more than 300 million people. Thanks to the social media and talk radios, there are millions of self appointed know-it-all who have answer for every question under the sun. In the scenario I laid out , Ethoash, do you think the American government loss sleep about what an Ethiopian who lives in America has said about Trump? I do not. It is a topic that should only be discussed in ER, and nothing more.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 16 Jan 2020, 16:10

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
16 Jan 2020, 15:10
It does not help “mama Ethiopia,” you said. In America there are more than 300 million people. Thanks to the social media and talk radios, there are millions of self appointed know-it-all who have answer for every question under the sun. In the scenario I laid out , Ethoash, do you think the American government loss sleep about what an Ethiopian who lives in America has said about Trump? I do not. It is a topic that should only be discussed in ER, and nothing more.
ካንተ ጋራ ማወራት ከድንጋይ ጋራ ማወራት ነው። እነዚህ እብዶችን ድንበራቸውን ካልነገርካቸው እኮ ጣጣ ያመጡብናል ማለት እንዴት አይገባህም።

የዛሬ ስንት አመት አረቦች ከአገራችን ይውጡ ብለን ዘመርን ተሳደብን ለምን መሬት ይስጣቸዋል ለምንስ ሩዝ ያመርታሉ ብለን አፋችንን ከፈትን ። ከዚያማ አርቦች ሚስኪን የቤት ወስጥ ስራተኞችን አውጥተው መንገድ ላይ ዘረገፉቸው። ከዚያማ እነታማኝ ለማኝ እቺን አግኝተው ነው ስላማዊ ስልፍ ውጡ

ታስታዋሳለህ ያንን ሕንድ ለምን አገር የሚያክል መሬት ይስጠዋል ብላቹሁ ስላማዊ ስልፍ ውጣቹ የመሬት መቀራመት ነው አላቹሁ። ኦባንጌዶ እራሱ ሕንድ አገር ሄዶ ይህማ መሬታችንን ብቻ አይደለም ነብሳችንንም ነው የቀማው ብሎ የሕንዱን ኢንቨስተር አሳታው። ሕንዶች ደግሞ ይህ ነገር በራሳቸው የደረሳባቸው ስለሆኑ ማንም የዚህ ሕንድ ኢንቨስተመት ላይ የሚሳተፍ ጠፋ ሕንዱም ክስረ እልል ተባለ መቶ ሺህ ስራተኞች ስራ አጡ

ይሄ ብቻ አይደለም ኤርትራ እንዴት አንድ የቡና ዛፍ ሳይኖራት እንዴት አንደኛ የቡና ላኪ ትሆናልች ብለው አፋቸው ከፍቱ ጦርነት ተነሳ እኛም የነፃ ወደባችንን እጥተን ሁሉት ቢሊዬን ዶላር መክፈል ተገደድን
(I am not saying this is the only factor but one of the factor.. that lead to war..)

ይሄ ብቻ አይደለም ጠቅላይ ሚኒስተራችን ደስለኝ ሳቁን እየገለፈጠ ከሳዊዲዎች ጋራ ሆኖ አሲስን እንዋጋለን አለ። ታድያ አሲስ በአፋጥኝ ምላሹን ስጠ ሚስኪን ኢትዬዽያኖች ታረዱ። this one I don't even want to remind u but everything u said have everything you said have conscience

in the name of freedom of speech u cant just let them run their mouth for everything they said they have to take responsibility.... they have to put skin in the game.. they cant endanger Ethiopian citizen while they seat in USA.. I KNOW U want to protect this small time crook who have no degree in journalism that is your business my business is to tell u what will happened when u run your mouth...

u see we live in 3rd world what this idiot said have big time influence to shape the government policy ... u might not think so but loooook what one man army Jahwar did ... everyone cry for one party system the dr. Abiy give us PeePee party ...

we have a lot of damage done to Al Amoudi gold mine because report that the waste water from the gold mine affected the villager .... now a day gold mine are highly environmentally sensitive and suggestion the solution is one thing but force the gold mine to be close another thing even the local administrative give the permit but then canceled the permit once the opposition sound the false alarm

I can keep going and going

u remind me the story of a child and a mother

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 17 Jan 2020, 13:00

do u guys remember the buda activist prevented Clinton from visiting mama Ethiopia

land grab protest

they try on Obama but Obama is not white man who is afraid of empty barrel

the thing that drive me crazy was the buda Amhara protest against Beyond Borders Angelina Jolie moives that deal with Ethiopian Famine .. the buda Amhara said the movie show Ethiopia in poor light so the stop the production guess what 200 poor actors who would have been paid lost their income who is going to compensate them (kassa ካሳ ) Angelina Jolie did the move in other Africa country with another Africa supporting Actress this roll would have been gone to Ethiopian Actress and career would have been established... with all the poverty they would have seen Ethiopian women beauty and that actress would have gone to Hollywood make it big and return the favor by supporting the poor in Ethiopia .. guess what that film is totally forgotten

look the supporting black actress beside Angelina Jolie .. the chemistry was not there because that black Actress was not an Ethiopian .. the movie did not make money and forgotten.. Angelina did not attempted to make another movie

Casablanca the movie made in Morocco in 1942.. guess what up to know people remember Casablanca and Morocco become tourism mecca

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 17 Jan 2020, 13:30

Ethoash wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 13:00
do u guys remember the buda activist prevented Clinton from visiting mama Ethiopia

land grab protest

they try on Obama but Obama is not white man who is afraid of empty barrel

the thing that drive me crazy was the buda Amhara protest against Beyond Borders Angelina Jolie moives that deal with Ethiopian Famine .. the buda Amhara said the movie show Ethiopia in poor light so the stop the production guess what 200 poor actors who would have been paid lost their income who is going to compensate them (kassa ካሳ ) Angelina Jolie did the move in other Africa country with another Africa supporting Actress this roll would have been gone to Ethiopian Actress and career would have been established... with all the poverty they would have seen Ethiopian women beauty and that actress would have gone to Hollywood make it big and return the favor by supporting the poor in Ethiopia .. guess what that film is totally forgotten

look the supporting black actress beside Angelina Jolie .. the chemistry was not there because that black Actress was not an Ethiopian .. the movie did not make money and forgotten.. Angelina did not attempted to make another movie

Casablanca the movie made in Morocco in 1942.. guess what up to know people remember Casablanca and Morocco become tourism mecca

theguardian.com

Samuel L Jackson criticises casting of black British actors in American films

Gwilym Mumford

Actor wonders what ‘an American brother’ would have brought to Get Out and Selma instead of Daniel Kaluuya and David Oyelowo

Daniel Kaluuya and Allison Williams in Get Out. Jackson said: ‘Daniel grew up in a country where they’ve been interracial dating for a hundred years.’

Daniel Kaluuya and Allison Williams in Get Out. Jackson said: ‘Daniel grew up in a country where they’ve been interracial dating for a hundred years.’ Photograph: Justin Lubin/Universal Pictures

Samuel L Jackson has criticised the casting of black British actors in roles about American race relations.

In an interview with the New York radio station Hot 97, Jackson suggested that Jordan Peele’s satirical horror film Get Out, which starred British actor Daniel Kaluuya as an African-American man falling victim to white liberal racism, could have benefited from having an American actor as its lead.

“There are a lot of black British actors in these movies,” Jackson said. “I tend to wonder what that movie [Get Out] would have been with an American brother who really feels that.

“Daniel grew up in a country where they’ve been interracial dating for a hundred years,” he said. “What would a brother from America have made of that role? Some things are universal, but [not everything].”

Jackson also pointed to Ava DuVernay’s historical drama Selma, which cast David Oyelowo in the role of Martin Luther King, as another example. “There are some brothers in America who could have been in that movie who would have had a different idea about how King thinks,” he said.

Asked why so many British black actors are cast in American roles, Jackson replied: “They’re cheaper than us, for one thing. They don’t cost as much. And they [casting agents and directors] think they’re better trained, because they’re classically trained.”

DuVernay herself has indicated that the stage backgrounds of many British actors is one reason for their success in attaining US roles. “I think there’s something about the stage, because they have that stage preparation,” she told Buzzfeed in 2013. “Their work is really steeped in theatre. Our system of creating actors is a lot more commercial.”

Jackson’s comments were denounced on Twitter by British Star Wars actor John Boyega, who wrote: “Black brits vs African American. A stupid asxs conflict we don’t have time for.”

In an interview with the Observer, Peele admitted that he didn’t originally want to cast a British actor in the lead “because this movie was so much about representation of the African-American experience”.

However, Peele said that a Skype session with Kaluuya allayed his concerns. “Once I’d wrapped my head around how universal these themes were, it became easy for me to pick Daniel, because at the end of the day, he was the best person for the role. He did the audition and it was a slam dunk.”

Jackson later clarified his comments on Wednesday in an interview with the Associated Press at the premiere of his latest film Kong: Skull Island.

“It was not a slam against [British actors], but it was just a comment about how Hollywood works in an interesting sort of way sometimes,” Jackson said.

“We’re not afforded that same luxury, but that’s fine, we have plenty of opportunities to work.

“I enjoy their work,” Jackson said of his British counterparts. “I enjoy working with them when I have the opportunity to do that.”

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 17 Jan 2020, 13:35

yes, the movie Casablanca made Morocco a tourist attraction. But it is unwise to suggest Ethiopia will attract tourists in large number if a Hollywood movie shines her in good light. Well, that is wishful thinking. In order Ethiopia to attract tourists in large number, there should be a change. a well-maintained roads are must. Ethiopian airlines domestic flight should increase to satisfy the tourists need. Ethiopian tourism should train a significant number of its employees to be fluent at least in half a dozen foreign languages. Moreover, law and order should prevail. In a country where every ethnic politician or activist calls up youth gangs to disrupt everyday life almost every other day, no tourist will choose to risk his or her safety. Ethiopia has a long way to go before she becomes a tourist mecca.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 18 Jan 2020, 16:12

Abe Abraham wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 13:30
In an interview with the Observer, Peele admitted that he didn’t originally want to cast a British actor in the lead “because this movie was so much about representation of the African-American experience”.
የገባው ማለት አንተ ነን።

ነጭ አሜሪካኖች ስለ ጥቁሮች ስርተው ገንዘብ ማግኘት ይፈልጋሉ ግን የአሜሪካንን ጥቁሮች መጥቀም አይፈልጉም። እነሱ የሚፈልጉት የጥቁሮችን ታሪክ እየስሩ መብዝበዝ እንጂ ጥቁሮች በታሪካቸው እንዲጠቀሙ አይፈልግም።

ታድያ ይህ ሽጥራቸው ዝሬ አይደለም የተጀመረው ከድሮም ፍታቸውን ጥቁር እየቀቡ ሲለፋደዱ ነው።

በሁለተኛ ደረጃ ፊልሙ ብዙም ገንዘብ ላያገኝ ይችላል ። ከልብ የሚጫወተው ስለማያገኝ ። ነጮቹ ቢከስሩ ይሻላቸዋል ጥቁሮች ፉት የሚያገኙ። ታሪካቸው እንዳያነሳሳቸው የታሪክ ነጠብጣብ ሆኖ ታሪካቸው እንዲያልፍ ነው የሚፈልጉት። ይ
የጥቁሮችን ታሪክ እነሱ በፈለጉት መንገድ በመንገር።

ከአንጆሊና ጆሊ ጋር አንድ ወብ አበሻ ብትሰራ እንዴት ፍልሙ ያምር ነበር አበሾችም ፊልሙን በደግፉት ኖሮ ። ሌላም ፊልም በዚህች አበሻ ብንስራ ገንዘብ እናገኛለን ብለው አክተራን ስማይ ያደርሶት ነበር እደሜ ለግንቦት ስባቶች

ሳሙሄል ጃክስንም ሳይታወቅ ይቀር ነበር በጥቁሮች ፊልም ላይ ያሳየው ብቅት ታይቶ ነው ለዚህ የበቃው። እወነት አለው ቢናገር ግን ጥቁሮች ነጮችን ትተው በአፊሪካ ፊልም ላይ ኢንቪስት አርገው የፊልምን ኢንዱስትሪ ቢያሳድጉ ይሻላቸዋል ገንዘባቸውንም አፊሪካ ውስት እንቨስት ማረግ ይሻላችዋል ። እንደኮዚቢ እና ሌሎች ጥቁሮች እስር ቤት ከመስደዳቸው በፊት ። የነቃ ጥቁር ነው ። ሌሎቹማ ነጭ እያገቡ ግማሽ አብታቸው መልስው ለነጭ ይስጣሉ።

i want u to see this beautiful lady singing on voice .. and read the comment .. and people will think America are not killing
ጭራቅ፤ እነዚህን የመሳስሉትን መልዕክ የመስሉ ቆንጆዎችን ነው የሚገድሉት በለው ማስብ ይጀመራሉ ። ሰው የፈለገው ብል ውብት የስው ልጅ ድክመቱ ነው ውብት ሲያይ ይረታል ። ይህ ማለት እግዚብሔር ያዳላል ማለቴ አይደለም በመልክ ቢያሳንስብህ በሌላ ይክሰሀልና ምንም ችግር የለው ግን ወብት ፊት ለፊት ስለሚታይ ታላቅ ስጦታ ነው ከተጠቀምንበት
Last edited by Ethoash on 18 Jan 2020, 16:23, edited 1 time in total.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 18 Jan 2020, 16:22

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 13:35
yes, the movie Casablanca made Morocco a tourist attraction. But it is unwise to suggest Ethiopia will attract tourists in large number if a Hollywood movie shines her in good light. Well, that is wishful thinking. In order Ethiopia to attract tourists in large number, there should be a change. a well-maintained roads are must. Ethiopian airlines domestic flight should increase to satisfy the tourists need. Ethiopian tourism should train a significant number of its employees to be fluent at least in half a dozen foreign languages. Moreover, law and order should prevail. In a country where every ethnic politician or activist calls up youth gangs to disrupt everyday life almost every other day, no tourist will choose to risk his or her safety. Ethiopia has a long way to go before she becomes a tourist mecca.
ከአንተ ጋራ መከራከር እንቁላሉ ይቅደም ወይስ ዶሮዋ ትቅደም ብሎ መጃጃል ነው።

መንገድ አልተስራምና አንጆሊና ጆሊ ፊልም ይቆይ ማለቱ ምን ጉድ ነው። አንጆሊና ጆሊ ከኢትዬዽያ በጉደፈቻ ስለወስደች አንድ ልጅ ብቻ በመቶ ሺዎች ወላጂ አሳዳጊ አግኝተው ሄዱ ። ምን ያህል ቢሮክራሲው አስልችና በዙ ገንዘብ የሚያስከስክሳቸው ቢሆንም ብዙዎች ሚስክን ህፃናት አሳደገው ብዙዎቹ ለቁም ነገር ደርሶዋል ። አዎ እንዳንድ ግዜ ምንም ችግር ቢኖርበት ።ታድያ እነዚህ የጠገቡ የግንቡት ስባት አህያዎች ወያኔ ልጆች ይሽጣል ብለው ጉድፈቻውን አስቆሙት ።።።። እናማ ቆሻሻ በልጆቹ ላይ ተደርምሶ ሲገድላቸው አልደረሱላቸውም ከቆሻም አውጥተው ሲበሉ አልደረሱላቸው ታድያ ምን አፍ አላቸውና ነው ለነዚህ አባት እናት የሌላቸው ህፃናት ጥበቃ የሚሆኑት።

እንዳልኩህ ነው በወሬ በክርክር ምንም ሳንስራ ግዜውን እናሳልፈዋለን እንጂ ምንም አንጠቀምም ። አንተ ያልከው መንገድ እኮ የሚስራው ትርፍ ሲኖር ነው ፀትታውም የሚከበረው ዱሪዎቹ ከትሪዝም ሲጠቀሙ ነው ። ኮበል ስቶን መንገድ በመስራት ስንቱን ዱርዬ ስራ ታዝይዘውና ብጥበጣውን ታቆመው ነበር። ገንባ ይመጣሉ የሚለውን መፈክር መያዝ አለብን ያለበለዚያማ ስንጠብቅ እንኖራለን።

በዚህ ላይ እሳቶች እና ፫፷ ቲቪ ሽብር እየነዙ ኢትዬዽያ ገሐነብ ናት እያሉ እንዴት ነው ወጣቱ አርፎ አገሩ የሚቀመጠው ወጥቶ ይለፍልኝ ይላል እንጂ ለስራ አይነቃቃም ሁሉ ነገር የተያያዘ ነው። ምንም ነገር በቸልተኝነት ማሳለፍ የለብንም ቆማጣን ቆማጣ ማለት አለብን ያለበለዝያማ እንደሄርሚያስ አይነቱ ገብቼ ልፈትፍት ይላል