Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Robel11

my vote goes to Jawar Mohammed to be the president of Kush

Post by Robel11 » 14 Jan 2020, 22:42

Oromo and Amhara divert your attentions to the north believe me it’s worth it.The horn once more is giving signals. Once we revive Kush I promise you no Oromo or Amhara will pay for trade fees or port. Jawar Mohammed shall be the president of Kush land.

#Free_ports
#Free_trade
#Great_Civilisation_of_Kush

This civilisation will benefit all children of Kush. Believe me we have no problem working with Oromo or Amhara brothers, after all we were once a great civilisation.

Bete Gojjam

Re: my vote goes to Jawar Mohammed to be the president of Kush

Post by Bete Gojjam » 14 Jan 2020, 22:53

Amharas are not Kush we are South Semetic Kush-asha Koshasha :lol:

The cultures of Tigrayans Amharas are so different then Kushites just see kishites dances which originated in west Africa

Robel11

Post by Robel11 » 14 Jan 2020, 23:01

Bete Gojjam :lol: :lol:

Don’t be fooled, semetic amhara are only 6million the rest are agaw,kushites.

I’m talking about Kush who cares about west Africa and their culture idiot. Kush was a civilisation in the Horn of Africa. It included Somalia, Oromo, Agaw, Beja, Afar, Saho etc. These were its people.
Last edited by Robel11 on 14 Jan 2020, 23:08, edited 1 time in total.

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 14 Jan 2020, 23:02

Again the culture between Amhara verses Kush is very big difference it doesn’t matter what you dirty Askari low lander of Eritrea say Tigray is predominately Tembien Awri Âgaw except Agames no see how they dance compare to other tigrays very big difference you don’t have zat in Amhara there is big difference unlike Tembien who continue there Awri dances

Also why is your name “Robel” that is a highlander name all lowlanders are muslims with other names you fake Askari Frash adash

tlel

Post by tlel » 15 Jan 2020, 00:50

I want to ask, why are the Arab descendants or light skinned obviously who have roots from outside are descided to be leaders of Ethiopians? Aby/Jawar etc bizzare. Ethiopians are starting to hate their skin color? We know Isayas is Arab/Turk desendant that is why he is taking the whole Horn of Africa that was once proud of who they are now worshipping foreigners shame. Isayas introduced Arabism to Eritrea and now to Ethopia because dr Aby has said Ethiopia's second language should be Arabic

tlel

Post by tlel » 15 Jan 2020, 00:57

Why do you guys invent and wnat the people of Ethiopia to become by some weird people who come up with all different names: Latin writing, Arabic flag of Olf, protestant, and now name Kush. Who is this going to benefit except outsiders? It is about making us forget about who we are. At the rate the world is going, you want to remain true to yourself and stop confusing the generation so that they are hating their self to be somebody they are not. what ever happened to being proud of yourself? Instead of wondering who you are, why don't you develop your country, improve your way of love , create good unity with the rest of Ethiopia. While people are starving, dying, you talk about something so that we don't have root, there is agenda about this.

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 15 Jan 2020, 01:12

I am waiting for aita coward robel to respond

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 15 Jan 2020, 01:28

@tiel how is Issayas Turk/Arab descent you Shanqella he is of Orthodox Backround meaning NO Arab and Turkish Mixture for 1400 YEARS!

All Arab and Turks are Muslims not Christians. @tiel

tlel

Post by tlel » 15 Jan 2020, 02:43

Kafirbantu wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 01:30
Robel11 wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 22:42
Not really people from Harar all the way to Northeastern Sudan are genetically related. Nile valleys, Bejas, Sahos, Tigray, Amara, and even Afars etc.. are genetically not different, the only ones that are are Somalis and Boranas
Did you want to form Abyssinia? Why can't you leave people alone? Don't reinvent. The people of Ethiopia are all the same from N, S, W, N. we lived like this over thousands of years. People migrate they are not static as a result we created the rainbow, our flag Green Yellow Red

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 15 Jan 2020, 02:47

Cursed Shanqella Gumuz Enemy of Gojam Zuriaw and our yellow peoples who openly dont mix with your Shanqella race, for example yellow skinned Omotic Gojames refuses for hundreds of years of marry shanqellas and have preserved there yellow pigment due to that Benishangul is Gojam

Benishangul Metekil belongs to yellow skinned Gojam Zuriaws

Down down Shanqella go back to Sudan u berta

tlel

Post by tlel » 15 Jan 2020, 13:45

One thing I don't understand, the Berta people are part of Debub Sudan? While there is nothing wrong for their living there, it is suspicious to increase their population as they smuggled more and more into Ethiopia and changing the demography within that area especially Nile river issue. This means it is possible they are under control of foreigners around Nile especially. that is why Nile was carved away from Gojam for the purpose. However there might be some traitors in Gojam or forced that they might have negotiated with tplf that Bher Dar can be like Addis, create wealth while carving away Nile. There seem to be some kind of agreement between Mafia tplf/Meles or some gojames? That being said, what worries me is for the people around there and Gojames because Nile could be the center of war, and Gojames must protect themselves and I don't think the current government is even controlled they will not do anything.