Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Selam/
Member
Posts: 3811
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Warning: Ascari eritreans, Don't Open This! This is Very Bad For You!

Post by Selam/ » 15 Jan 2020, 14:24

Buda Woyane - While TPLF is coercing and isolating Tigray from the rest of the region, you midget are trying to bend the discussion to forcefully involve Eritreans. Chicken little, Woyanes are evicted from all public responsibilities in Ethiopia except Tigray. They are hated by Eritreans. Tell me if there is any TPLF thug that lost job in Tigray. None, zilch. They’re fvcking you up in bondage while the rest of the country is enjoying the Woyane-less administration. Cluck and squawk like a chicken on ER and Eritreans because you’re handcuffed and can’t do anything about it. I really hate Woyanes. KIFU!

present wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 22:36
Yes, donqoro Ascari Eritrean. I know you dream about being Ethiopian again someday

I said Tigreans are working at it. They were throwing rocks at the hotel last month. Where have been Ascari? Organ donating? :lol:


Here is the man anyway who fckd you up beyond repair




Selam/ wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 22:32
Buda woyane - working at it? :lol: What are you working at? I didn’t ask you about your per diem from Mekelle Hotel. Inferior dog, Tigreans, Eritreans, Oromos, Amharas, Gurages are my blood. KIFU!
present wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 22:25
Yeah your Ascari Eritrean brother aka weyane are hiding hotel mekele.

The Tigrean Ethiopians are working at it. It's a struggle like the way it was when we pulled them out of Minilk palace

Why don't tell them to go back before it is too late. Those weyanes are your blood. Take them back to nakifa where all you nasty people came from and migrated into our lands


Selam/ wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 22:21
Buda Woyane - I am an Eritrean who can’t come to Ethiopia, right? So why don’t you mfkr go back to your region and kick them all out from Mekelle if you’ve balls? Let alone from Planet Hotel, you chicken little can’t even beat back the digital snakes on ER because you’re one of them. I really can’t stand Woyanes. KIFU!!
present wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 22:11
You hate them ascaris?

Weyanes are hiding in hotel mekel.

Why don't you take them back to your shi't hole aka nakfa


Selam/ wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 21:54
Say it mfkr. Some of them are hiding in the bushes and other here on ER with you. Did I tell you I hate all Woyanes? KIFU!


present
Senior Member
Posts: 13340
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Warning: Ascari eritreans, Don't Open This! This is Very Bad For You!

Post by present » 15 Jan 2020, 17:45

Cockroach qorchame Ascari Eritrean selam

You stupi'd Ascari girl. I like it when you get serious though. Your other nick name was toleylemo. Why did you change it? :lol:

You are an Ascari Eritrean because you said you are in addtion to it being too obvious to guess who you are,

Well I understand you have to defend your Ascari people but they have been pretending to be Amara and Tigrean. Look at them now? Hiding in hotel mekele!

Are you kidding me? You really want to defend them? :lol:


Selam/ wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 13:49
Buda Woyane - Craving your daily dosage? Bear with me, I’ll give it to you.

Tigreans are decent people and they will remain so. Whereas, all Woyanes are evil and should be entirely destroyed except may be the foot soldiers who fought the actual war on the ground. I happened to know some of them very well. As regards to prying ascari TPLF off of the shoulders of Tigray people, be my guest but I will defer that to you. If you have balls though, then go to your hometown in Tigray and fight the real fight instead of pretending to be a Gondere here on ER and spewing a poison to coerce the relationship between Amharas and Eritreans. No sane Amhara says all Eritreans are evil or parrots back & forth an “ascari” crap. Bottom line: ascari TPLF and agame TPLF are one and the same and they both should be eradicated. I really hate Woyanes. KIFU!


present wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 13:06
Now and you've raised a good point, finally. What took you so long?

What am doing to remove the Ascari tplf Eritreans from hotel mekele?

You should not ask me that since you know about the power of ER! and media in general, to say the least. And as you know the pro Ethiopian Tigrean parties are winning, the Tigreans are siding with them, of course. I am going to Join the Tigreans but they have to initiate it first for the rest of Ethiopians to help, and they are finally doing that now!. I know where the enemy is and I focused on them! Period

The ascaris have been the problem, telling Tigreans Ethiopians to fight with other Ethiopians. But we exposed them! Why do you think the ascaris slowed down with their hate rhetoric on ER? They are done! They are so stupi'd they could not see this coming 27 years ago when they were running thier Ascari mouth



Selam/ wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 22:54
Buda Woyane - Don’t involve Tigreans in this matter. As a Woyane insider, what are you doing to kick out ascari TPLF Eritreans? It’s a simple question, idiot. Don’t go around biting your toes and eating your disgusting feet. KIFU!
present wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 22:36
Yes, donqoro Ascari Eritrean. I know you dream about being Ethiopian again someday

I said Tigreans are working at it. They were throwing rocks at the hotel last month. Where have been Ascari? Organ donating? :lol:


Here is the man anyway who fckd you up beyond repair




Selam/ wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 22:32
Buda woyane - working at it? :lol: What are you working at? I didn’t ask you about your per diem from Mekelle Hotel. Inferior dog, Tigreans, Eritreans, Oromos, Amharas, Gurages are my blood. KIFU!
present wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 22:25
Yeah your Ascari Eritrean brother aka weyane are hiding hotel mekele.

The Tigrean Ethiopians are working at it. It's a struggle like the way it was when we pulled them out of Minilk palace

Why don't tell them to go back before it is too late. Those weyanes are your blood. Take them back to nakifa where all you nasty people came from and migrated into our lands




Selam/
Member
Posts: 3811
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Warning: Ascari eritreans, Don't Open This! This is Very Bad For You!

Post by Selam/ » 15 Jan 2020, 18:40

Buda Woyane - I am so drooling to spank your criminal arse. I am always serious, have one god-fearing and blessed country, hate all Woyanes, respect Oromos, Amharas, Tigreans, Eritreans, Gurages, you name it. I am big hearted but watch the TPLF looters constantly like a hawk. As one of the ጦልጧላ ትህነግ አይጥ you fell into my trap last year and since then you are on my radar.

I know all these ”ascari,” “cockroach” and ”Amhara” crap of yours is meant to divert the discussion and camouflage the thugs and digital rats. Don’t forget that I severely hate Woyanes. KIFU!
present wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 17:45
Cockroach qorchame Ascari Eritrean selam

You stupi'd Ascari girl. I like it when you get serious though. Your other nick name was toleylemo. Why did you change it? :lol:

You are an Ascari Eritrean because you said you are in addtion to it being too obvious to guess who you are,

Well I understand you have to defend your Ascari people but they have been pretending to be Amara and Tigrean. Look at them now? Hiding in hotel mekele!

Are you kidding me? You really want to defend them? :lol:


Selam/ wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 13:49
Buda Woyane - Craving your daily dosage? Bear with me, I’ll give it to you.

Tigreans are decent people and they will remain so. Whereas, all Woyanes are evil and should be entirely destroyed except may be the foot soldiers who fought the actual war on the ground. I happened to know some of them very well. As regards to prying ascari TPLF off of the shoulders of Tigray people, be my guest but I will defer that to you. If you have balls though, then go to your hometown in Tigray and fight the real fight instead of pretending to be a Gondere here on ER and spewing a poison to coerce the relationship between Amharas and Eritreans. No sane Amhara says all Eritreans are evil or parrots back & forth an “ascari” crap. Bottom line: ascari TPLF and agame TPLF are one and the same and they both should be eradicated. I really hate Woyanes. KIFU!


present wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 13:06
Now and you've raised a good point, finally. What took you so long?

What am doing to remove the Ascari tplf Eritreans from hotel mekele?

You should not ask me that since you know about the power of ER! and media in general, to say the least. And as you know the pro Ethiopian Tigrean parties are winning, the Tigreans are siding with them, of course. I am going to Join the Tigreans but they have to initiate it first for the rest of Ethiopians to help, and they are finally doing that now!. I know where the enemy is and I focused on them! Period

The ascaris have been the problem, telling Tigreans Ethiopians to fight with other Ethiopians. But we exposed them! Why do you think the ascaris slowed down with their hate rhetoric on ER? They are done! They are so stupi'd they could not see this coming 27 years ago when they were running thier Ascari mouth



Selam/ wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 22:54
Buda Woyane - Don’t involve Tigreans in this matter. As a Woyane insider, what are you doing to kick out ascari TPLF Eritreans? It’s a simple question, idiot. Don’t go around biting your toes and eating your disgusting feet. KIFU!
present wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 22:36
Yes, donqoro Ascari Eritrean. I know you dream about being Ethiopian again someday

I said Tigreans are working at it. They were throwing rocks at the hotel last month. Where have been Ascari? Organ donating? :lol:


Here is the man anyway who fckd you up beyond repair




Selam/ wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 22:32
Buda woyane - working at it? :lol: What are you working at? I didn’t ask you about your per diem from Mekelle Hotel. Inferior dog, Tigreans, Eritreans, Oromos, Amharas, Gurages are my blood. KIFU!


present
Senior Member
Posts: 13340
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Warning: Ascari eritreans, Don't Open This! This is Very Bad For You!

Post by present » 15 Jan 2020, 19:01

Ascari Eritrean berero qorchame :lol:

You frash adash Ascari Eritrean tplf, are you still hiding in hotel mekele. Are you that women... what ever her name is :lol:

When are you going back to nakifa? :lol:

How long are you going to hide in hotel mekele. Your other Ascari Eritrean brother aka Bereket Simon, how is he doing in there? I know you know. You ascaris are minorities, you all know eachother

Selam/ wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 18:40
Buda Woyane - I am so drooling to spank your criminal arse. I am always serious, have one god-fearing and blessed country, hate all Woyanes, respect Oromos, Amharas, Tigreans, Eritreans, Gurages, you name it. I am big hearted but watch the TPLF looters constantly like a hawk. As one of the ጦልጧላ ትህነግ አይጥ you fell into my trap last year and since then you are on my radar.

I know all these ”ascari,” “cockroach” and ”Amhara” crap of yours is meant to divert the discussion and camouflage the thugs and digital rats. Don’t forget that I severely hate Woyanes. KIFU!
present wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 17:45
Cockroach qorchame Ascari Eritrean selam

You stupi'd Ascari girl. I like it when you get serious though. Your other nick name was toleylemo. Why did you change it? :lol:

You are an Ascari Eritrean because you said you are in addtion to it being too obvious to guess who you are,

Well I understand you have to defend your Ascari people but they have been pretending to be Amara and Tigrean. Look at them now? Hiding in hotel mekele!

Are you kidding me? You really want to defend them? :lol:


Selam/ wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 13:49
Buda Woyane - Craving your daily dosage? Bear with me, I’ll give it to you.

Tigreans are decent people and they will remain so. Whereas, all Woyanes are evil and should be entirely destroyed except may be the foot soldiers who fought the actual war on the ground. I happened to know some of them very well. As regards to prying ascari TPLF off of the shoulders of Tigray people, be my guest but I will defer that to you. If you have balls though, then go to your hometown in Tigray and fight the real fight instead of pretending to be a Gondere here on ER and spewing a poison to coerce the relationship between Amharas and Eritreans. No sane Amhara says all Eritreans are evil or parrots back & forth an “ascari” crap. Bottom line: ascari TPLF and agame TPLF are one and the same and they both should be eradicated. I really hate Woyanes. KIFU!


present wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 13:06
Now and you've raised a good point, finally. What took you so long?

What am doing to remove the Ascari tplf Eritreans from hotel mekele?

You should not ask me that since you know about the power of ER! and media in general, to say the least. And as you know the pro Ethiopian Tigrean parties are winning, the Tigreans are siding with them, of course. I am going to Join the Tigreans but they have to initiate it first for the rest of Ethiopians to help, and they are finally doing that now!. I know where the enemy is and I focused on them! Period

The ascaris have been the problem, telling Tigreans Ethiopians to fight with other Ethiopians. But we exposed them! Why do you think the ascaris slowed down with their hate rhetoric on ER? They are done! They are so stupi'd they could not see this coming 27 years ago when they were running thier Ascari mouth



Selam/ wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 22:54
Buda Woyane - Don’t involve Tigreans in this matter. As a Woyane insider, what are you doing to kick out ascari TPLF Eritreans? It’s a simple question, idiot. Don’t go around biting your toes and eating your disgusting feet. KIFU!
present wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 22:36
Yes, donqoro Ascari Eritrean. I know you dream about being Ethiopian again someday

I said Tigreans are working at it. They were throwing rocks at the hotel last month. Where have been Ascari? Organ donating? :lol:


Here is the man anyway who fckd you up beyond repair






Selam/
Member
Posts: 3811
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Warning: Ascari eritreans, Don't Open This! This is Very Bad For You!

Post by Selam/ » 16 Jan 2020, 08:39

Buda Woyane - I am here to stay and whack your subhuman head. Mekelle is your domain, not mine. Why don’t you mfkr go and kick out all “ascaris” rather than parroting here 24/7. Are your boys still throwing tiny sticks and stones? Mfkr, go and get all Woyanes by their necks if you have balls. Skin them alive. Buda, I know you’re not going to do that because you’re one of them. Getachew Reda is roaming around in Mekelle but he can’t come to Bahir Dar, Gondar, Ambo or Addis. Tebtaba Debreporn is still drooling over women. Monjorino will soon join the losers. Sebhat is still buying diapers using your tax money. It’s only Mekelle that became the hideout for the old thugs and criminals as ER is turned to a breeding ground for the runaway inferior Woyane rats and hyenas. I really hate WO-YA-NE. KIFU!
present wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 19:01

present
Senior Member
Posts: 13340
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Warning: Ascari eritreans, Don't Open This! This is Very Bad For You!

Post by present » 16 Jan 2020, 22:35

Ascari Eritrean berero qorchame :lol:

You frash adash Ascari Eritrean tplf, are you still hiding in hotel mekele. Are you that women... what ever her name is :lol:

When are you going back to nakifa? :lol:

How long are you going to hide in hotel mekele. Your other Ascari Eritrean brother aka Bereket Simon, how is he doing in there? I know you know. You ascaris are minorities, you all know eachother

Selam/ wrote:
16 Jan 2020, 08:39
Buda Woyane - I am here to stay and whack your subhuman head. Mekelle is your domain, not mine. Why don’t you mfkr go and kick out all “ascaris” rather than parroting here 24/7. Are your boys still throwing tiny sticks and stones? Mfkr, go and get all Woyanes by their necks if you have balls. Skin them alive. Buda, I know you’re not going to do that because you’re one of them. Getachew Reda is roaming around in Mekelle but he can’t come to Bahir Dar, Gondar, Ambo or Addis. Tebtaba Debreporn is still drooling over women. Monjorino will soon join the losers. Sebhat is still buying diapers using your tax money. It’s only Mekelle that became the hideout for the old thugs and criminals as ER is turned to a breeding ground for the runaway inferior Woyane rats and hyenas. I really hate WO-YA-NE. KIFU!
present wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 19:01

Selam/
Member
Posts: 3811
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Warning: Ascari eritreans, Don't Open This! This is Very Bad For You!

Post by Selam/ » 16 Jan 2020, 22:57

Buda Woyane - Don’t you get tired of parroting the same crap over and over again? Subhuman TPLF rat, at least try to change your sentence structure. Learn to think a little bit deeper and use at times new vocabularies. You’ll not die. Instead, you’ll become a human just like me the Heavenly. :lol:
I hate WO-YA-NE. KIFU!

present wrote:
16 Jan 2020, 22:35
Ascari Eritrean berero qorchame :lol:

You frash adash Ascari Eritrean tplf, are you still hiding in hotel mekele. Are you that women... what ever her name is :lol:

When are you going back to nakifa? :lol:

How long are you going to hide in hotel mekele. Your other Ascari Eritrean brother aka Bereket Simon, how is he doing in there? I know you know. You ascaris are minorities, you all know eachother

Selam/ wrote:
16 Jan 2020, 08:39
Buda Woyane - I am here to stay and whack your subhuman head. Mekelle is your domain, not mine. Why don’t you mfkr go and kick out all “ascaris” rather than parroting here 24/7. Are your boys still throwing tiny sticks and stones? Mfkr, go and get all Woyanes by their necks if you have balls. Skin them alive. Buda, I know you’re not going to do that because you’re one of them. Getachew Reda is roaming around in Mekelle but he can’t come to Bahir Dar, Gondar, Ambo or Addis. Tebtaba Debreporn is still drooling over women. Monjorino will soon join the losers. Sebhat is still buying diapers using your tax money. It’s only Mekelle that became the hideout for the old thugs and criminals as ER is turned to a breeding ground for the runaway inferior Woyane rats and hyenas. I really hate WO-YA-NE. KIFU!
present wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 19:01

present
Senior Member
Posts: 13340
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Warning: Ascari eritreans, Don't Open This! This is Very Bad For You!

Post by present » 17 Jan 2020, 08:09

Selam

You berero qorchame :lol: :lol: :lol:

Selam/
Member
Posts: 3811
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Warning: Ascari eritreans, Don't Open This! This is Very Bad For You!

Post by Selam/ » 17 Jan 2020, 21:22

Chicken little - roll over and over and over. KIFU!


present wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 08:09
Selam

You berero qorchame :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Reply