Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Robel11

Oromo & Amhara muslims stand up and back ur Eritrean muslims if tigrai decides to enact Agazaian nonsense

Post by Robel11 » 14 Jan 2020, 13:34

If tigrai plans to fight for Agazaian bs Oromo and Amhara stand up with your Eritrean muslim brothers. Remember, la illah ali la ilaha illallah brings us together.

Oromo and Amhara muslims are our brothers

When we wipe tigrai outta the Horn of Africa and its Agazaian ideology we can work as brotherly people as we did in the era where the horn use to be called the land of Kush from Somaila all the way to Egypt, this was way back before Sabbian came to Kush land. Eritrea, Ethiopia, Sudan, Somalia use z land of Kush people.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: Oromo & Amhara muslims stand up and back ur Eritrean muslims if tigrai decides to enact Agazaian nonsense

Post by Degnet » 14 Jan 2020, 13:50

Robel11 wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 13:34
If tigrai plans to fight for Agazaian bs Oromo and Amhara stand up with your Eritrean muslim brothers. Remember, la illah ali la ilaha illallah brings us together.

Oromo and Amhara muslims are our brothers

When we wipe tigrai outta the Horn of Africa and its Agazaian ideology we can work as brotherly people as we did in the era where the horn use to be called the land of Kush from Somaila all the way to Egypt, this was way back before Sabbian came to Kush land. Eritrea, Ethiopia, Sudan, Somalia use z land of Kush people.
Zion/David.Royal David

Sadacha Macca

Re: Oromo & Amhara muslims stand up and back ur Eritrean muslims if tigrai decides to enact Agazaian nonsense

Post by Sadacha Macca » 14 Jan 2020, 14:54

even though I doubt you are Muslim, or what/who you say you are; it's true that the agazian nonsense would be detrimental to the Muslims who make up at least half of eritrea. the afar, the saho, the tigre, rashaida, and others, would not be pleased to say the least.
but from what i see and observe, i do not see many of the kebessa/tigrinya people of eritrea too excited to join with tigrayans of ethiopia.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 14 Jan 2020, 19:19

Sadacha Macca wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 14:54
even though I doubt you are Muslim, or what/who you say you are; it's true that the agazian nonsense would be detrimental to the Muslims who make up at least half of eritrea. the afar, the saho, the tigre, rashaida, and others, would not be pleased to say the least.
but from what i see and observe, i do not see many of the kebessa/tigrinya people of eritrea too excited to join with tigrayans of ethiopia.
No appetite for agames at all. Agames are the worst enemy of Eritrea and the Eritrean people.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF