Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 27397
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Eritrea rejects Saudi Arabia’s claim of “Islamic role” in Ethio-Eritrea peace agreement Lol

Post by Awash » 14 Jan 2020, 13:16

The Arab slave doesn't want to be known as an Arab slave. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

https://borkena.com/2020/01/14/eritrea- ... rea-peace/

Somaliman
Member
Posts: 1502
Joined: 09 Nov 2007, 20:12
Location: Heaven

Re: Eritrea rejects Saudi Arabia’s claim of “Islamic role” in Ethio-Eritrea peace agreement Lol

Post by Somaliman » 14 Jan 2020, 20:45

Yep, it's nothing but a "condescending narrative that belittles Africa and its achievements".

If they have such powerful "Islamic role", why can't we see them playing it in the Israelo - Palestinian conflict!

TGAA
Member
Posts: 662
Joined: 07 Apr 2019, 20:34

Re: Eritrea rejects Saudi Arabia’s claim of “Islamic role” in Ethio-Eritrea peace agreement Lol

Post by TGAA » 14 Jan 2020, 22:36

Eritrea got the balls to tell the pretentious Saudi to f-- off. Good Job!

Kafirbantu
Member
Posts: 187
Joined: 22 Dec 2019, 19:34

Re: Eritrea rejects Saudi Arabia’s claim of “Islamic role” in Ethio-Eritrea peace agreement Lol

Post by Kafirbantu » 14 Jan 2020, 22:55

Of course there is going to be Islamic role, half of Eritrea is Muslim, dumb N!gger. just like how Congolese Bantus cannibalism pygmies has a christian role.

YAY
Member
Posts: 779
Joined: 21 Aug 2013, 11:51

Re: Eritrea rejects Saudi Arabia’s claim of “Islamic role” in Ethio-Eritrea peace agreement Lol

Post by YAY » 14 Jan 2020, 23:43

Dear Kafirbantu: What does "Islamic role" mean in this case?

What does the Saudi Arabian official mean by his country's/kingdom's "Islamic role" in the Etiyopiya-Eritrea 2018 peace deal? Could you explain what he was trying to say, if you understand what he is implying? "Half of Eritrea is Muslim," so what?
Kafirbantu wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 22:55
Of course there is going to be Islamic role, half of Eritrea is Muslim, dumb N!gger. just like how Congolese Bantus cannibalism pygmies has a christian role.

kerenite
Member
Posts: 2363
Joined: 16 Nov 2013, 13:15

Re: Eritrea rejects Saudi Arabia’s claim of “Islamic role” in Ethio-Eritrea peace agreement Lol

Post by kerenite » 15 Jan 2020, 12:17

Folks,

Let's be honest here and call a spade a spade.

Neither all of you who are commenting out of the blue nor I know the contents of the so-called peace deal which was signed by issayas and abi.

Your comments are based on hypothesis (lihon yichilal) and which is wrong.

I tend to believe Mr. Trump and the saudi official regarding their share on the peace deal. Because they were deeply involved in it behind the scene.

kerenite
Member
Posts: 2363
Joined: 16 Nov 2013, 13:15

Re: Eritrea rejects Saudi Arabia’s claim of “Islamic role” in Ethio-Eritrea peace agreement Lol

Post by kerenite » 15 Jan 2020, 12:24

kerenite wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 12:17
Folks,

Let's be honest here and call a spade a spade.

Neither all of you who are commenting out of the blue nor I know the contents of the so-called peace deal which was signed by issayas and abi. The broad masses of ethiopia and eritrea have zero clue about it and this is the reality on ground.

Your comments are based on hypothesis (lihon yichilal) and which is wrong.

I tend to believe Mr. Trump and the saudi official regarding their share and their role on the peace deal. Because they were deeply involved in it behind the scene.

Somaliman
Member
Posts: 1502
Joined: 09 Nov 2007, 20:12
Location: Heaven

Re: Eritrea rejects Saudi Arabia’s claim of “Islamic role” in Ethio-Eritrea peace agreement Lol

Post by Somaliman » 15 Jan 2020, 14:02

kerenite wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 12:17
Folks,

Let's be honest here and call a spade a spade.

Neither all of you who are commenting out of the blue nor I know the contents of the so-called peace deal which was signed by issayas and abi.

Your comments are based on hypothesis (lihon yichilal) and which is wrong.

I tend to believe Mr. Trump and the saudi official regarding their share on the peace deal. Because they were deeply involved in it behind the scene.



You say that none of us, including yourself, know the contents of the peace deal and that our comments are based on hypothesis, yet you dare to tell us your version of the story and expect us to take it for a biblical fact! You're really hilarious, boy!

As far as I'm concerned, I haven't claimed to know or believe anything; I have just quoted what those who have signed the deal have said!

kerenite
Member
Posts: 2363
Joined: 16 Nov 2013, 13:15

Re: Eritrea rejects Saudi Arabia’s claim of “Islamic role” in Ethio-Eritrea peace agreement Lol

Post by kerenite » 15 Jan 2020, 14:26

Somaliman wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 14:02
kerenite wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 12:17
Folks,

Let's be honest here and call a spade a spade.

Neither all of you who are commenting out of the blue nor I know the contents of the so-called peace deal which was signed by issayas and abi.

Your comments are based on hypothesis (lihon yichilal) and which is wrong.

I tend to believe Mr. Trump and the saudi official regarding their share on the peace deal. Because they were deeply involved in it behind the scene.



You say that none of us, including yourself, know the contents of the peace deal and that our comments are based on hypothesis, yet you dare to tell us your version of the story and expect us to take it for a biblical fact! You're really hilarious, boy!

As far as I'm concerned, I haven't claimed to know or believe anything; I have just quoted what those who have signed the deal have said!
Somaliman wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 14:02
kerenite wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 12:17
Folks,

Let's be honest here and call a spade a spade.

Neither all of you who are commenting out of the blue nor I know the contents of the so-called peace deal which was signed by issayas and abi.

Your comments are based on hypothesis (lihon yichilal) and which is wrong.

I tend to believe Mr. Trump and the saudi official regarding their share on the peace deal. Because they were deeply involved in it behind the scene.



You say that none of us, including yourself, know the contents of the peace deal and that our comments are based on hypothesis, yet you dare to tell us your version of the story and expect us to take it for a biblical fact! You're really hilarious, boy!

As far as I'm concerned, I haven't claimed to know or believe anything; I have just quoted what those who have signed the deal have said!
Somaliman???? My foot!!! Lol

Where is abyssinian lady when you need her?

She told you several times that you ain't somali and she backed it up with proof.

My advice to you. Stay out of eritrean affairs. Do not abuse the name of our somali brothers ya ugum waHid!!! :twisted:

pushkin
Member
Posts: 4364
Joined: 23 Jul 2015, 06:10

Re: Eritrea rejects Saudi Arabia’s claim of “Islamic role” in Ethio-Eritrea peace agreement Lol

Post by pushkin » 15 Jan 2020, 14:43

Wedi ta sharmuutta Agame! Who are you to talk on behalf of Eritreans? You don't have the moral to advice the somali man to stay out of the Eritrean Affairs? We have confirmed that you & Awash Agames are given a mission to vomit against Eritrea & Eritreans on ER. You are the cockroaches that need to stay out of the Eritrean issue.
kerenite wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 14:26
Somaliman wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 14:02
kerenite wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 12:17
Folks,

Let's be honest here and call a spade a spade.

Neither all of you who are commenting out of the blue nor I know the contents of the so-called peace deal which was signed by issayas and abi.

Your comments are based on hypothesis (lihon yichilal) and which is wrong.

I tend to believe Mr. Trump and the saudi official regarding their share on the peace deal. Because they were deeply involved in it behind the scene.



You say that none of us, including yourself, know the contents of the peace deal and that our comments are based on hypothesis, yet you dare to tell us your version of the story and expect us to take it for a biblical fact! You're really hilarious, boy!

As far as I'm concerned, I haven't claimed to know or believe anything; I have just quoted what those who have signed the deal have said!
Somaliman wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 14:02
kerenite wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 12:17
Folks,

Let's be honest here and call a spade a spade.

Neither all of you who are commenting out of the blue nor I know the contents of the so-called peace deal which was signed by issayas and abi.

Your comments are based on hypothesis (lihon yichilal) and which is wrong.

I tend to believe Mr. Trump and the saudi official regarding their share on the peace deal. Because they were deeply involved in it behind the scene.



You say that none of us, including yourself, know the contents of the peace deal and that our comments are based on hypothesis, yet you dare to tell us your version of the story and expect us to take it for a biblical fact! You're really hilarious, boy!

As far as I'm concerned, I haven't claimed to know or believe anything; I have just quoted what those who have signed the deal have said!
Somaliman???? My foot!!! Lol

Where is abyssinian lady when you need her?

She told you several times that you ain't somali and she backed it up with proof.

My advice to you. Stay out of eritrean affairs.

Somaliman
Member
Posts: 1502
Joined: 09 Nov 2007, 20:12
Location: Heaven

Re: Eritrea rejects Saudi Arabia’s claim of “Islamic role” in Ethio-Eritrea peace agreement Lol

Post by Somaliman » 15 Jan 2020, 14:53

kerenite wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 14:26
Somaliman wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 14:02
kerenite wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 12:17
Folks,

Let's be honest here and call a spade a spade.

Neither all of you who are commenting out of the blue nor I know the contents of the so-called peace deal which was signed by issayas and abi.

Your comments are based on hypothesis (lihon yichilal) and which is wrong.

I tend to believe Mr. Trump and the saudi official regarding their share on the peace deal. Because they were deeply involved in it behind the scene.



You say that none of us, including yourself, know the contents of the peace deal and that our comments are based on hypothesis, yet you dare to tell us your version of the story and expect us to take it for a biblical fact! You're really hilarious, boy!

As far as I'm concerned, I haven't claimed to know or believe anything; I have just quoted what those who have signed the deal have said!
Somaliman wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 14:02
kerenite wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 12:17
Folks,

Let's be honest here and call a spade a spade.

Neither all of you who are commenting out of the blue nor I know the contents of the so-called peace deal which was signed by issayas and abi.

Your comments are based on hypothesis (lihon yichilal) and which is wrong.

I tend to believe Mr. Trump and the saudi official regarding their share on the peace deal. Because they were deeply involved in it behind the scene.



You say that none of us, including yourself, know the contents of the peace deal and that our comments are based on hypothesis, yet you dare to tell us your version of the story and expect us to take it for a biblical fact! You're really hilarious, boy!

As far as I'm concerned, I haven't claimed to know or believe anything; I have just quoted what those who have signed the deal have said!
Somaliman???? My foot!!! Lol

Where is abyssinian lady when you need her?

She told you several times that you ain't somali and she backed it up with proof.

My advice to you. Stay out of eritrean affairs.




How can that SinLady talk credibly about the identity of anyone, when she has severe identity crisis herself! Stay on this forum and you'll see her claiming to be Mongolian one day!

Anyone who was on this forum about 10 years ago knows how she used to demonize Somalis. But nowadays she is praising and defending Somalis and Somalia more than Somalis themselves would bother to do - and I credit this U turn to the Somali dic.k who made it possible! After all, a woman belongs to who fuc.ks her!

FYI, talking about Eritrea is not the property of anyone!

kerenite
Member
Posts: 2363
Joined: 16 Nov 2013, 13:15

Re: Eritrea rejects Saudi Arabia’s claim of “Islamic role” in Ethio-Eritrea peace agreement Lol

Post by kerenite » 15 Jan 2020, 15:04

pushkin wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 14:43
Wedi ta sharmuutta Agame! Who are you to talk on behalf of Eritreans? You don't have the moral to advice the somali man to stay out of the Eritrean Affairs? We have confirmed that you & Awash Agames are given a mission to vomit against Eritrea & Eritreans on ER. You are the cockroaches that need to stay out of the Eritrean issue.
kerenite wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 14:26
Somaliman wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 14:02
kerenite wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 12:17
Folks,

Let's be honest here and call a spade a spade.

Neither all of you who are commenting out of the blue nor I know the contents of the so-called peace deal which was signed by issayas and abi.

Your comments are based on hypothesis (lihon yichilal) and which is wrong.

I tend to believe Mr. Trump and the saudi official regarding their share on the peace deal. Because they were deeply involved in it behind the scene.



You say that none of us, including yourself, know the contents of the peace deal and that our comments are based on hypothesis, yet you dare to tell us your version of the story and expect us to take it for a biblical fact! You're really hilarious, boy!

As far as I'm concerned, I haven't claimed to know or believe anything; I have just quoted what those who have signed the deal have said!
Somaliman wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 14:02
kerenite wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 12:17
Folks,

Let's be honest here and call a spade a spade.

Neither all of you who are commenting out of the blue nor I know the contents of the so-called peace deal which was signed by issayas and abi.

Your comments are based on hypothesis (lihon yichilal) and which is wrong.

I tend to believe Mr. Trump and the saudi official regarding their share on the peace deal. Because they were deeply involved in it behind the scene.



You say that none of us, including yourself, know the contents of the peace deal and that our comments are based on hypothesis, yet you dare to tell us your version of the story and expect us to take it for a biblical fact! You're really hilarious, boy!

As far as I'm concerned, I haven't claimed to know or believe anything; I have just quoted what those who have signed the deal have said!
Somaliman???? My foot!!! Lol

Where is abyssinian lady when you need her?

She told you several times that you ain't somali and she backed it up with proof.

My advice to you. Stay out of eritrean affairs.
Kwas meda aka pushkin aka god knows what.

Stay out of this anta gohaf amiche.

Merhano
Member
Posts: 87
Joined: 03 Jan 2019, 02:05

Re: Eritrea rejects Saudi Arabia’s claim of “Islamic role” in Ethio-Eritrea peace agreement Lol

Post by Merhano » 15 Jan 2020, 15:20

Hey Kerenite,
As real Eritreans, what we need to do is to go to the embassies of the kingdom of Saudi Arabia and show our support to our beloved leadership and ask the Saudis to stay off the internal affairs of our country. We should also demand for the UAE military base to be removed as it could be used against the State of Eritrea.
What do you think Awash?
But jokes aside, PIA is antagonizing the very people who he said are the mediators and guarantors of the peace agreement. Tomorrow when Abiy fails to deliver on his promises, where is he going to turn to?
PIA is the worst enemy of himself!

pushkin
Member
Posts: 4364
Joined: 23 Jul 2015, 06:10

Re: Eritrea rejects Saudi Arabia’s claim of “Islamic role” in Ethio-Eritrea peace agreement Lol

Post by pushkin » 15 Jan 2020, 15:30

Anta wedita lemanit Agame! We Eritreans are well known by our truth. Regardless of our opinion, we are ready to die for our nation at any time from any place. አንታ ቆርባዕ ዓጋመ፣ ኣምቸ አይኮንኩን እንተዝኸውን'ከ እንታይ ጸገም ኣለዎ? ኣንታ ለኽባጥ በል ክትፈልጥ ካብቶም ንዓጋመ አብ ግንባር መረብ ሰቲትን ዓዲ በጊዖን ፊጽ ፊጽ ካብ ዘበሉዎ ጅግና ኤርትራዊ ሓደ ኣነ እየ። በዚ ድማ ሕቡን ኢየ።
kerenite wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 15:04
pushkin wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 14:43
Wedi ta sharmuutta Agame! Who are you to talk on behalf of Eritreans? You don't have the moral to advice the somali man to stay out of the Eritrean Affairs? We have confirmed that you & Awash Agames are given a mission to vomit against Eritrea & Eritreans on ER. You are the cockroaches that need to stay out of the Eritrean issue.
kerenite wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 14:26
Somaliman wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 14:02
kerenite wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 12:17
Folks,

Let's be honest here and call a spade a spade.

Neither all of you who are commenting out of the blue nor I know the contents of the so-called peace deal which was signed by issayas and abi.

Your comments are based on hypothesis (lihon yichilal) and which is wrong.

I tend to believe Mr. Trump and the saudi official regarding their share on the peace deal. Because they were deeply involved in it behind the scene.



You say that none of us, including yourself, know the contents of the peace deal and that our comments are based on hypothesis, yet you dare to tell us your version of the story and expect us to take it for a biblical fact! You're really hilarious, boy!

As far as I'm concerned, I haven't claimed to know or believe anything; I have just quoted what those who have signed the deal have said!
Somaliman wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 14:02
kerenite wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 12:17
Folks,

Let's be honest here and call a spade a spade.

Neither all of you who are commenting out of the blue nor I know the contents of the so-called peace deal which was signed by issayas and abi.

Your comments are based on hypothesis (lihon yichilal) and which is wrong.

I tend to believe Mr. Trump and the saudi official regarding their share on the peace deal. Because they were deeply involved in it behind the scene.



You say that none of us, including yourself, know the contents of the peace deal and that our comments are based on hypothesis, yet you dare to tell us your version of the story and expect us to take it for a biblical fact! You're really hilarious, boy!

As far as I'm concerned, I haven't claimed to know or believe anything; I have just quoted what those who have signed the deal have said!
Somaliman???? My foot!!! Lol

Where is abyssinian lady when you need her?

She told you several times that you ain't somali and she backed it up with proof.

My advice to you. Stay out of eritrean affairs.
Kwas meda aka pushkin aka god knows what.

Stay out of this anta gohaf amiche.

Awash
Senior Member+
Posts: 27397
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 00:35

Re: Eritrea rejects Saudi Arabia’s claim of “Islamic role” in Ethio-Eritrea peace agreement Lol

Post by Awash » 15 Jan 2020, 15:53

Biting the helping hand that fed, saved, and supported you is the modus operandi of deqi komarit medlin. It's like a dog infested with rabies.
The qataris deserve it for saving the Agame junta when it was almost finished

https://www.africanexponent.com/post/46 ... ish-agenda
Last edited by Awash on 15 Jan 2020, 15:56, edited 1 time in total.


Aurorae
Member
Posts: 55
Joined: 10 Nov 2019, 02:21

Re: Eritrea rejects Saudi Arabia’s claim of “Islamic role” in Ethio-Eritrea peace agreement Lol

Post by Aurorae » 15 Jan 2020, 22:26

Merhano,

I know you are Tigrayan. Let me explain something. On behalf of Ethiopia, the prime minister, Abiy Ahmed accepted the Hague ruling at the UN. It is all over. The actors, meaning Isayas and Abiy do not matter anymore. The deal stands enshrined at the UN. Ethiopia has a problem. The rebels meaning the TPLF getting on the way of the central government. Meaning sooner or later, the central government will deal with the local rebels. It may not be Abiy, it will be somebody. It is a matter of time. The legitimacy of the central government is challenged by TPLF. TPLF will be put into its place.

Aurorae
Member
Posts: 55
Joined: 10 Nov 2019, 02:21

Re: Eritrea rejects Saudi Arabia’s claim of “Islamic role” in Ethio-Eritrea peace agreement Lol

Post by Aurorae » 15 Jan 2020, 22:34

BTW,

If Eritrea attacks the weyanes in Badme, Eritrea is fighting in its own land. The weyanes would be the intruders. The problem is, the weyanes are preventing the Ethio soldiers who are not Tigrayans to leave from Badme. It is a siege. Hence, the central government in Ethiopia is buying time.

pastlast
Member
Posts: 1609
Joined: 19 May 2019, 18:02

Re: Eritrea rejects Saudi Arabia’s claim of “Islamic role” in Ethio-Eritrea peace agreement Lol

Post by pastlast » 15 Jan 2020, 23:10

pushkin wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 15:30
I am NOT Eritrean!!!!
pushkin wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 15:30
I am NOT Eritrean!!!!
pushkin wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 15:30
I am NOT Eritrean!!!!
pushkin wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 15:30
I am NOT Eritrean!!!!
pushkin wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 15:30
I am NOT Eritrean!!!!
pushkin wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 15:30
I am NOT Eritrean!!!!
pushkin wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 15:30
I am NOT Eritrean!!!!
pushkin wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 15:30
I am NOT Eritrean!!!!
pushkin wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 15:30
I am NOT Eritrean!!!!
pushkin wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 15:30
I am NOT Eritrean!!!!
pushkin wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 15:30
I am NOT Eritrean!!!!
pushkin wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 15:30
I am NOT Eritrean!!!!
pushkin wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 15:30
I am NOT Eritrean!!!!
pushkin wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 15:30
I am NOT Eritrean!!!!
pushkin wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 15:30
I am NOT Eritrean!!!!
pushkin wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 15:30
I am NOT Eritrean!!!!
pushkin wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 15:30
I am NOT Eritrean!!!!
pushkin wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 15:30
I am NOT Eritrean!!!!
pushkin wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 15:30
I am NOT Eritrean!!!!

Feron11
Member
Posts: 12
Joined: 21 Sep 2019, 19:35

Re: Eritrea rejects Saudi Arabia’s claim of “Islamic role” in Ethio-Eritrea peace agreement Lol

Post by Feron11 » 15 Jan 2020, 23:17

Awash wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 13:16
The Arab slave doesn't want to be known as an Arab slave. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

https://borkena.com/2020/01/14/eritrea- ... rea-peace/

Qite,hen T,ebeda T,emb A,game

Post Reply