Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
JudgementDay1234

Ethiopia refuses to hand over badme. So we eritreans Shall work to dismantle ethiopia by helping tigrai get independence

Post by JudgementDay1234 » 12 Jan 2020, 21:03

Ethiopia refuses to hand over badme. So we eritreans Shall work to dismantle ethiopia by helping tigrai get independence.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Re: Ethiopia refuses to hand over badme. So we eritreans Shall work to dismantle ethiopia by helping tigrai get independ

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 12 Jan 2020, 21:16

Thank you Eritreans for killing Agame's Abay Tigray Dream. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

JudgementDay1234

Re: Ethiopia refuses to hand over badme. So we eritreans Shall work to dismantle ethiopia by helping tigrai get independ

Post by JudgementDay1234 » 12 Jan 2020, 21:28

I would rather see ethiopia dismantled than my country eritrea. Isias afewerki from tigrai is working to dismantle ethiopia and destroy eritrea. That is why we eritreans must save eritrea. The west works to strength ethiopia against eritrea as well, we eritreans must dismantle ethiopia and help tigrai independence and sign a deal with tigrai people not tplf never to start a war on each other. This is very wise.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 12 Jan 2020, 21:35

A Wolf in sheep's clothing! You Agames resahat alet must stop freaking on ER. You must help yourself, we Eritreans are not fools to be cheated by the Low IQ Agames from the dedebit school.
JudgementDay1234 wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 21:03
Ethiopia refuses to hand over badme. So we eritreans Shall work to dismantle ethiopia by helping tigrai get independence.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 12 Jan 2020, 21:36

JudgementDay1234 wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 21:28
I would rather see ethiopia dismantled than my country eritrea. Isias afewerki from tigrai is working to dismantle ethiopia and destroy eritrea. That is why we eritreans must save eritrea. The west works to strength ethiopia against eritrea as well, we eritreans must dismantle ethiopia and help tigrai independence and sign a deal with tigrai people not tplf never to start a war on each other. This is very wise.
Tigray never started war on its people and Tigray will not in the future and they are one million north Tigray living in south Tigray, what that tell you???

Dismantling is the way to go now and Oromo, Somali, Sidama, Wolayta and others are ready to gain their independent. It is a matter of five months the country to go hinfishfish. Issayas is the moron on this strategy than anyone helping the enemy Amhara.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 12 Jan 2020, 21:41, edited 2 times in total.

Abere

Post by Abere » 12 Jan 2020, 21:36

JudgementDay1234 wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 21:03
The question is do you really want Badme (the barren rocky land) or Ethiopia? Ethiopia is a must for the existence of the province Eritrea and Tigray province. If Eritrea attempts so this will be is a very foolish choice. Don't forget Ethiopia is the most powerful country in Africa - we are in a different time now. Don't deny Isayas some peaceful time before he finishes his run. If Isayas is wise , he had better create unity of Eritrea and Ethiopia.

JudgementDay1234

Post by JudgementDay1234 » 12 Jan 2020, 21:45

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 21:36
JudgementDay1234 wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 21:28
Tigray never started war on its people and Tigray will not in the future and they are one million north Tigray living in south Tigray, what that tell you???

Dismantling is the way to go now and Oromo, Somali, Sidama, Wolayta and others are ready to gain their independent. It is a matter of five months the country to go hinfishfish. Issayas is the moron on this strategy than anyone helping the enemy Amhara.
Ato halafi, nyzehalefe halifu eyu, nay xbahn mexaen nezareb, ethiopia kem hager kemowet alewa eritrean, tigraiyin hizbi selam keneber enteda koynu.

JudgementDay1234

Post by JudgementDay1234 » 12 Jan 2020, 23:05

Sadacha Macca wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 22:55
Yeah ...... Okay tarik, if you say so.
Sadacha, kenyan wahabi boy stay away from ethiopian, eritrean matters, worry about your omo river, nigeria, niger or kenya matters, you invader bantu animal.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 12 Jan 2020, 23:06

Judgementday1234,

It is true bygone is bygone lets think the future and I have been saying and urging woyane to dismantle the country, if we do not do that it will haunt us for both of us. I hope the moron Issayas understands now and they should at least covertly without reconciliation work together to dismantle the country right now after the election. Dismantling Ethiopia is good for all ethnics, Somalia and Eritrea, Sudan. If Issayas is smart he should work with Tigray, Somalia, Somali, Sudan, Oromia and the southern and dismantle it and we will have eternal peace.

JudgementDay1234

Post by JudgementDay1234 » 12 Jan 2020, 23:19

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 23:06
Judgementday1234,

It is true bygone is bygone lets think the future and I have been saying and urging woyane to dismantle the country, if we do not do that it will haunt us for both of us. I hope the moron Issayas understands now and they should at least covertly without reconciliation work together to dismantle the country right now after the election. Dismantling Ethiopia is good for all ethnics, Somalia and Eritrea, Sudan. If Issayas is smart he should work with Tigray, Somalia, Somali, Sudan, Oromia and the southern and dismantle it and we will have eternal peace.
Ato halafi, ab hade gudgud zeteqebre tegadalay hwehatn, hzbnbar, bzeom xelati nay deqi dergi kembehadish kesho aykonen. Yeakel tigrai natseneta terkeb kab ethiopia, eritrea dema naxa mengeda nemeebale hizban, hagen hadsh hager tigrai tesrah.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 13 Jan 2020, 00:07

JudgementDay1234 wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 23:05
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Sadacha, kenyan wahabi boy stay away from ethiopian, eritrean matters, worry about your omo river, nigeria, niger or kenya matters, you invader bantu animal.
Retarded tarik,

You call for dismantling a country that my people are part and parcel of; and then say it's none of my business?
That's more retarded than anything pastor degnet or even the other agame cyber trolls would say.
Fake Eritrean wannabe. A real man would not hide his ethnicity but cowards and liars do and would.

JudgementDay1234

Post by JudgementDay1234 » 13 Jan 2020, 00:15

Sadacha Macca wrote:
13 Jan 2020, 00:07
JudgementDay1234 wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Retarded tarik,

You call for dismantling a country that my people are part and parcel of; and then say it's none of my business?
That's more retarded than anything pastor degnet or even the other agame cyber trolls would say.
Fake Eritrean wannabe. A real man would not hide his ethnicity but cowards and liars do and would.
Sadacha the monkey from kenya, where do you think nerger feyisa is from? he is from your kenya tribe, fake oromos. You oromos bantus are always enemies of eritrea, look at you, you claim to be muslim , but deep inside you are nothing but a bantu from nigeria vicious animals. stay away from us eritrens, ethiopians, we are very civiliazed from you animals. you thaught the amharas to eat raw meat, you animals bantus from mali, niger nigerians, kenyans.Stay out of our business.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 13 Jan 2020, 00:29

JudgementDay1234 wrote:
13 Jan 2020, 00:15
Sadacha Macca wrote:
JudgementDay1234 wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Retarded tarik,

Sadacha the monkey from kenya, where do you think nerger feyisa is from? he is from your kenya tribe, fake oromos. You oromos bantus are always enemies of eritrea, look at you, you claim to be muslim , but deep inside you are nothing but a bantu from nigeria vicious animals. stay away from us eritrens, ethiopians, we are very civiliazed from you animals. you thaught the amharas to eat raw meat, you animals bantus from mali, niger nigerians, kenyans.Stay out of our business.

Tarik the fake Eritrean,

Who cares what that dude is, seeing as how he represents his ideas and beliefs, and not that of 40 million Oromos.
Only an ignorant fool would see it as being anything else.
All the nonsense You say is just that.... Nonsense. Illogical rambling of a troll Who aint eritrean.
Posting a million eplf songs and speaking tigrinya ain't gonna change that fact.
Be yourself and man up and admit what/who you are. If you really believe in what you say, then no need to lie and hide behind eritreans.

JudgementDay1234

Post by JudgementDay1234 » 13 Jan 2020, 00:44

Sadacha Macca wrote:
13 Jan 2020, 00:29
JudgementDay1234 wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
JudgementDay1234 wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Retarded tarik,

Tarik the fake Eritrean,

Who cares what that dude is, seeing as how he represents his ideas and beliefs, and not that of 40 million Oromos.
All the nonsense You say is just that.... Nonsense. Illogical rambling of a troll Who aint eritrean.
Posting a million eplf songs and speaking tigrinya ain't gonna change that fact.
Be yourself and man up and admit what/who you are. If you really believe in what you say, then no need to lie and hide behind eritreans.
Bantu boy can you tell your bantu wahabi brother abiy from kenya to abide by the rule of law and hand over badme to it's rightful owners eritrea. it's been over 500 days since the peace sign accord.

. We eritreans are watching you like falcons and eagles.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 13 Jan 2020, 21:03

JudgementDay1234 wrote:
13 Jan 2020, 00:44
Sadacha Macca wrote:
13 Jan 2020, 00:29
JudgementDay1234 wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
JudgementDay1234 wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Retarded tarik,

Tarik the fake Eritrean,

Bantu boy can you tell your bantu wahabi brother abiy from kenya to abide by the rule of law and hand over badme to it's rightful owners eritrea. it's been over 500 days since the peace sign accord.

. We eritreans are watching you like falcons and eagles.
tarik the fake eritrean,

why don't you ask isayas about it?
why don't u go fight your tplf kith and kin, who don't want to abide the algiers agreement. and take it back by force then? oops i forgot, you're only tough behind a keyboard and computer!