Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 30948
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Amharu write lie and lie and lie endlessly per Yehakingdom???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 12 Jan 2020, 14:13

Reply
+1

YehaKingdom · 22 hours ago
Again, wrong, typical Nepheegnea fiction. Who you I did not read. You are just blindly defending. You have not read, if you have read you would have told the truth. Menelick sold Eritrea f and he received 1 million Lira cash, and 289 000 guns plus more guns promised but not delivered. Read Italian Archive. It is Eritrean who signed Mereb Melash, Wuchalse, I can assure you, Amhra means 100% lies. You are blame the victims. No Amhara fought war with any foreigners. Only Tgrean did. There is no single evidence Amhara fighting anyone and defeating anyone. By the way, Italian came to Africa invited by the banda Menelick. Again read all his letters of invitation to Italy to come to Tigrai and to take over Tigrai which included Erirea today. Actually Tigreans was given to Italy by Menelick lon ago, before Italy came to Eritrea. He invited by writing letters and promising to fight with them Tigrai . Again, read this letters in Italian archive and even Getachew Metafferia your Amhara scholar could not hide it that. All what you wrote is lies and lies and lies as always.

Degnet
Senior Member+
Posts: 23736
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: Amharu write lie and lie and lie endlessly per Yehakingdom???

Post by Degnet » 12 Jan 2020, 14:20

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 14:13
Reply
+1

YehaKingdom · 22 hours ago
Again, wrong, typical Nepheegnea fiction. Who you I did not read. You are just blindly defending. You have not read, if you have read you would have told the truth. Menelick sold Eritrea f and he received 1 million Lira cash, and 289 000 guns plus more guns promised but not delivered. Read Italian Archive. It is Eritrean who signed Mereb Melash, Wuchalse, I can assure you, Amhra means 100% lies. You are blame the victims. No Amhara fought war with any foreigners. Only Tgrean did. There is no single evidence Amhara fighting anyone and defeating anyone. By the way, Italian came to Africa invited by the banda Menelick. Again read all his letters of invitation to Italy to come to Tigrai and to take over Tigrai which included Erirea today. Actually Tigreans was given to Italy by Menelick lon ago, before Italy came to Eritrea. He invited by writing letters and promising to fight with them Tigrai . Again, read this letters in Italian archive and even Getachew Metafferia your Amhara scholar could not hide it that. All what you wrote is lies and lies and lies as always.
Talking about Eritrea,you have closed all the doors,even the peaceful pro Tigray Eritreans hate people like you,I don't blame them bere welede.They might think we are dogs like you.There might be unity but it is after removing both of you.Anyway,I will side with Eritreans for freedom and fight you dogs.Remove you for ever,a trash.
Last edited by Degnet on 12 Jan 2020, 15:18, edited 1 time in total.

Abere
Member
Posts: 288
Joined: 18 Jul 2019, 20:52

Re: Amharu write lie and lie and lie endlessly per Yehakingdom???

Post by Abere » 12 Jan 2020, 14:45

Get the fact straight - you are not even smart in making fake stories. Let alone Amhara, no Eritrean will buy you a single statement of your fiction.

First, Eritrea fall into the hands Italy sadly because of the greedy Atse Yohannes. Atse Yohannes trade Eritrea for weapons to Great Britain which later passed into the hands of Italy. Atse Yohannes betrayed Eritreans and our brothers and siters suffered to maladministration this long. Because of the sin of Atse Yohannes, Menelik tried what he could to put off the fire lit by Atse Yohannes who not only were the tour guide of Great Britain to loot the place of Tewodros at Maqdella, the heart land of Amhara, but also shortsighted leader slapped in the face by Britain for helping again escape from their crime scene in Sudan and Africa.

Yohannes got defeated in a small battle field with Sudanese nomadic rebel and his coward army scattered all over leaving his body in the front. The cowards and their children are blaming Amhara for not joining them in the battle because they knew they can only win when Amhara is fighting in the battle. በጨው ደንደስ በርበሬ ተወደስ - የአማራን ጀግንነት በመጠቀም ክሬድት ለመውሰድ መሆኑ ግልፅ ነው። አፄ ምኒልክ ኢትዮጵያን በሙሉ ልባቸው የሚወዱ ጀግና መሪ ነበሩ። ኢትዮጵያን ባይወዱ ትግራይ አድዋ ምን ሊያደርጉ በዚይን ዘመን ወር ተጉዘው ጥልያንን ያንበረክኩ ነበር። ከትግራይ ግብር እና እህል ለመሰብሰብ። ያስቃል ከትግራይ ግብር እና እህል ለመሰብሰብ ካልን። አማራ የሌለበት ጦርነት ጨው የሌለው ወጥ ነው። ዓለም ያወቀው ነገር ነው። ከባድመ ጦርነት እንኳን አትማርም - ሞኝ አማራ በማያገባው ገብቶ የወያኔን የጫካ ውል እና መቀላመድ ሳያውቅ ለወያኔ የ15 ዓመት ዕድሜ ጭማሬ የሰጠው።

gagi
Member
Posts: 159
Joined: 16 Jun 2013, 16:34

Re: Amharu write lie and lie and lie endlessly per Yehakingdom???

Post by gagi » 12 Jan 2020, 14:53

Teach these TPLF baboons!


Selam/
Member
Posts: 3002
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Amharu write lie and lie and lie endlessly per Yehakingdom???

Post by Selam/ » 12 Jan 2020, 15:19

Sore pimple woyane rat - Your lies have no limit. Let me whack you in the head. It is mathematically impossible for Tigray to have fought Adwa on its own. Amhara or Oromo alone wouldn’t have done it either. The population of Ethiopia during the battle of Adwa was around 3.5 million and Tigray about 200,000. And yet Ethiopia stormed the battlefield with an army of more than 120,000. Idiot, does it mean half of Tigray fought and quarter of the population perished? Italy would have wiped out the region from the map had it not been for the help of Oromos, Amharas and others. You’re both KIFU and dumb - a lethal combination. I really hate Woyanes.
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 14:13
Reply
+1

YehaKingdom · 22 hours ago
Again, wrong, typical Nepheegnea fiction. Who you I did not read. You are just blindly defending. You have not read, if you have read you would have told the truth. Menelick sold Eritrea f and he received 1 million Lira cash, and 289 000 guns plus more guns promised but not delivered. Read Italian Archive. It is Eritrean who signed Mereb Melash, Wuchalse, I can assure you, Amhra means 100% lies. You are blame the victims. No Amhara fought war with any foreigners. Only Tgrean did. There is no single evidence Amhara fighting anyone and defeating anyone. By the way, Italian came to Africa invited by the banda Menelick. Again read all his letters of invitation to Italy to come to Tigrai and to take over Tigrai which included Erirea today. Actually Tigreans was given to Italy by Menelick lon ago, before Italy came to Eritrea. He invited by writing letters and promising to fight with them Tigrai . Again, read this letters in Italian archive and even Getachew Metafferia your Amhara scholar could not hide it that. All what you wrote is lies and lies and lies as always.
Last edited by Selam/ on 12 Jan 2020, 16:51, edited 2 times in total.

Degnet
Senior Member+
Posts: 23736
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: Amharu write lie and lie and lie endlessly per Yehakingdom???

Post by Degnet » 12 Jan 2020, 15:19

Abere wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 14:45
Get the fact straight - you are not even smart in making fake stories. Let alone Amhara, no Eritrean will buy you a single statement of your fiction.

First, Eritrea fall into the hands Italy sadly because of the greedy Atse Yohannes. Atse Yohannes trade Eritrea for weapons to Great Britain which later passed into the hands of Italy. Atse Yohannes betrayed Eritreans and our brothers and siters suffered to maladministration this long. Because of the sin of Atse Yohannes, Menelik tried what he could to put off the fire lit by Atse Yohannes who not only were the tour guide of Great Britain to loot the place of Tewodros at Maqdella, the heart land of Amhara, but also shortsighted leader slapped in the face by Britain for helping again escape from their crime scene in Sudan and Africa.

Yohannes got defeated in a small battle field with Sudanese nomadic rebel and his coward army scattered all over leaving his body in the front. The cowards and their children are blaming Amhara for not joining them in the battle because they knew they can only win when Amhara is fighting in the battle. በጨው ደንደስ በርበሬ ተወደስ - የአማራን ጀግንነት በመጠቀም ክሬድት ለመውሰድ መሆኑ ግልፅ ነው። አፄ ምኒልክ ኢትዮጵያን በሙሉ ልባቸው የሚወዱ ጀግና መሪ ነበሩ። ኢትዮጵያን ባይወዱ ትግራይ አድዋ ምን ሊያደርጉ በዚይን ዘመን ወር ተጉዘው ጥልያንን ያንበረክኩ ነበር። ከትግራይ ግብር እና እህል ለመሰብሰብ። ያስቃል ከትግራይ ግብር እና እህል ለመሰብሰብ ካልን። አማራ የሌለበት ጦርነት ጨው የሌለው ወጥ ነው። ዓለም ያወቀው ነገር ነው። ከባድመ ጦርነት እንኳን አትማርም - ሞኝ አማራ በማያገባው ገብቶ የወያኔን የጫካ ውል እና መቀላመድ ሳያውቅ ለወያኔ የ15 ዓመት ዕድሜ ጭማሬ የሰጠው።
Ante degmo lela ahya neh,kenezih gar sle tarik menegager mabed new,yes there was Gonder yekerew wegia ena lebnet new

present
Senior Member
Posts: 10098
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Amharu write lie and lie and lie endlessly per Yehakingdom???

Post by present » 12 Jan 2020, 20:14

eritrea was colonized near 300 before Yohanes or Minilk was even born! Ascaris were slaves already for too long

Don't try to blame any Ethiopian! We won't buy it

Abere wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 14:45
Get the fact straight - you are not even smart in making fake stories. Let alone Amhara, no Eritrean will buy you a single statement of your fiction.

First, Eritrea fall into the hands Italy sadly because of the greedy Atse Yohannes. Atse Yohannes trade Eritrea for weapons to Great Britain which later passed into the hands of Italy. Atse Yohannes betrayed Eritreans and our brothers and siters suffered to maladministration this long. Because of the sin of Atse Yohannes, Menelik tried what he could to put off the fire lit by Atse Yohannes who not only were the tour guide of Great Britain to loot the place of Tewodros at Maqdella, the heart land of Amhara, but also shortsighted leader slapped in the face by Britain for helping again escape from their crime scene in Sudan and Africa.

Yohannes got defeated in a small battle field with Sudanese nomadic rebel and his coward army scattered all over leaving his body in the front. The cowards and their children are blaming Amhara for not joining them in the battle because they knew they can only win when Amhara is fighting in the battle. በጨው ደንደስ በርበሬ ተወደስ - የአማራን ጀግንነት በመጠቀም ክሬድት ለመውሰድ መሆኑ ግልፅ ነው። አፄ ምኒልክ ኢትዮጵያን በሙሉ ልባቸው የሚወዱ ጀግና መሪ ነበሩ። ኢትዮጵያን ባይወዱ ትግራይ አድዋ ምን ሊያደርጉ በዚይን ዘመን ወር ተጉዘው ጥልያንን ያንበረክኩ ነበር። ከትግራይ ግብር እና እህል ለመሰብሰብ። ያስቃል ከትግራይ ግብር እና እህል ለመሰብሰብ ካልን። አማራ የሌለበት ጦርነት ጨው የሌለው ወጥ ነው። ዓለም ያወቀው ነገር ነው። ከባድመ ጦርነት እንኳን አትማርም - ሞኝ አማራ በማያገባው ገብቶ የወያኔን የጫካ ውል እና መቀላመድ ሳያውቅ ለወያኔ የ15 ዓመት ዕድሜ ጭማሬ የሰጠው።

Selam/
Member
Posts: 3002
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Amharu write lie and lie and lie endlessly per Yehakingdom???

Post by Selam/ » 12 Jan 2020, 21:03

Buda Woyane - This is above and beyond your intellectual capacity. You probably have seen the figure 300 somewhere on the web but you’re too stupid to understand its context. Eritrea was never colonized before 1885 other than the loose control of the port by Ottomans and Egyptians. Behold you mfkr, may the spirits of King Sarsa Dengel, Susenyos, Fasilides, Iyasu, Tekle Haymanot, Amda Seyon, Baeda Maryam, Sahle Dengel, etc that governed Ethiopia (and Eritrea) from 16th to 19th century damn your cursed soul. KIFU!
present wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 20:14
eritrea was colonized near 300 before Yohanes or Minilk was even born! Ascaris were slaves already for too long

Don't try to blame any Ethiopian! We won't buy it

Abere wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 14:45
Get the fact straight - you are not even smart in making fake stories. Let alone Amhara, no Eritrean will buy you a single statement of your fiction.

First, Eritrea fall into the hands Italy sadly because of the greedy Atse Yohannes. Atse Yohannes trade Eritrea for weapons to Great Britain which later passed into the hands of Italy. Atse Yohannes betrayed Eritreans and our brothers and siters suffered to maladministration this long. Because of the sin of Atse Yohannes, Menelik tried what he could to put off the fire lit by Atse Yohannes who not only were the tour guide of Great Britain to loot the place of Tewodros at Maqdella, the heart land of Amhara, but also shortsighted leader slapped in the face by Britain for helping again escape from their crime scene in Sudan and Africa.

Yohannes got defeated in a small battle field with Sudanese nomadic rebel and his coward army scattered all over leaving his body in the front. The cowards and their children are blaming Amhara for not joining them in the battle because they knew they can only win when Amhara is fighting in the battle. በጨው ደንደስ በርበሬ ተወደስ - የአማራን ጀግንነት በመጠቀም ክሬድት ለመውሰድ መሆኑ ግልፅ ነው። አፄ ምኒልክ ኢትዮጵያን በሙሉ ልባቸው የሚወዱ ጀግና መሪ ነበሩ። ኢትዮጵያን ባይወዱ ትግራይ አድዋ ምን ሊያደርጉ በዚይን ዘመን ወር ተጉዘው ጥልያንን ያንበረክኩ ነበር። ከትግራይ ግብር እና እህል ለመሰብሰብ። ያስቃል ከትግራይ ግብር እና እህል ለመሰብሰብ ካልን። አማራ የሌለበት ጦርነት ጨው የሌለው ወጥ ነው። ዓለም ያወቀው ነገር ነው። ከባድመ ጦርነት እንኳን አትማርም - ሞኝ አማራ በማያገባው ገብቶ የወያኔን የጫካ ውል እና መቀላመድ ሳያውቅ ለወያኔ የ15 ዓመት ዕድሜ ጭማሬ የሰጠው።


present
Senior Member
Posts: 10098
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Amharu write lie and lie and lie endlessly per Yehakingdom???

Post by present » 14 Jan 2020, 17:37

Ascari Eritrean selam, you are too stupi'd. You just know how to say KIFU :lol:

I understand you have to defend your people. But you can't deny history though!

eritrea was colonized 300 years before Yohanes and Minilk were born. No ifs and buts about it. You can't blame Minilk for your ancestors pu'zzy self.

The Turks colonized you for 300 years. They controlled all the way down passed Asmera and near dekemehari. It's near Ethiopia, by tsorena area like 75 km away. Keep denying it.

Thanks to Ethiopian warriors! who were entering in your village and attacking the Turks! 100% of your people would have been controlled.

Selam/ wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 21:03
Buda Woyane - This is above and beyond your intellectual capacity. You probably have seen the figure 300 somewhere on the web but you’re too stupid to understand its context. Eritrea was never colonized before 1885 other than the loose control of the port by Ottomans and Egyptians. Behold you mfkr, may the spirits of King Sarsa Dengel, Susenyos, Fasilides, Iyasu, Tekle Haymanot, Amda Seyon, Baeda Maryam, Sahle Dengel, etc that governed Ethiopia (and Eritrea) from 16th to 19th century damn your cursed soul. KIFU!
present wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 20:14
eritrea was colonized near 300 before Yohanes or Minilk was even born! Ascaris were slaves already for too long

Don't try to blame any Ethiopian! We won't buy it

Abere wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 14:45
Get the fact straight - you are not even smart in making fake stories. Let alone Amhara, no Eritrean will buy you a single statement of your fiction.

First, Eritrea fall into the hands Italy sadly because of the greedy Atse Yohannes. Atse Yohannes trade Eritrea for weapons to Great Britain which later passed into the hands of Italy. Atse Yohannes betrayed Eritreans and our brothers and siters suffered to maladministration this long. Because of the sin of Atse Yohannes, Menelik tried what he could to put off the fire lit by Atse Yohannes who not only were the tour guide of Great Britain to loot the place of Tewodros at Maqdella, the heart land of Amhara, but also shortsighted leader slapped in the face by Britain for helping again escape from their crime scene in Sudan and Africa.

Yohannes got defeated in a small battle field with Sudanese nomadic rebel and his coward army scattered all over leaving his body in the front. The cowards and their children are blaming Amhara for not joining them in the battle because they knew they can only win when Amhara is fighting in the battle. በጨው ደንደስ በርበሬ ተወደስ - የአማራን ጀግንነት በመጠቀም ክሬድት ለመውሰድ መሆኑ ግልፅ ነው። አፄ ምኒልክ ኢትዮጵያን በሙሉ ልባቸው የሚወዱ ጀግና መሪ ነበሩ። ኢትዮጵያን ባይወዱ ትግራይ አድዋ ምን ሊያደርጉ በዚይን ዘመን ወር ተጉዘው ጥልያንን ያንበረክኩ ነበር። ከትግራይ ግብር እና እህል ለመሰብሰብ። ያስቃል ከትግራይ ግብር እና እህል ለመሰብሰብ ካልን። አማራ የሌለበት ጦርነት ጨው የሌለው ወጥ ነው። ዓለም ያወቀው ነገር ነው። ከባድመ ጦርነት እንኳን አትማርም - ሞኝ አማራ በማያገባው ገብቶ የወያኔን የጫካ ውል እና መቀላመድ ሳያውቅ ለወያኔ የ15 ዓመት ዕድሜ ጭማሬ የሰጠው።

Cigar
Member+
Posts: 7872
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 00:03

Re: Amharu write lie and lie and lie endlessly per Yehakingdom???

Post by Cigar » 14 Jan 2020, 19:01

Make all the lame excuses you filthy agames or some of the ethios who refuse to swallow the bitter pill so much so are choking on it, Eritrea is a sovereign UN recognized country.
So what the f**k is the use of talking about the past which is still in Eritrea's favor?
Let the name of Eritrea get the f**k out of the brains of those who are not trying to live in peace as neighborly countries and people.
Besides it is not like our enemies (those who didn't swallow the bitter pills) didn't try us and got a*as spanked.
Please, please Eritrea wants to live in peace with all its neighbors. And first don't take our wish of peace us a weakness.
Eritrea has not 100ds of millions of people's mouths to feed and thus it is much easier and cheaper for Eritrea to purchase the most sophisticated armaments while feeding its citizens and don't force us to go that road. That also will take your economy to the gutter.
Peaceful co-existence is more advantageous to our neighboring countries more than us, for we are accustomed to miseries created by our enemies.
So stop your fake narratives of your old leadership and recognize that Eritrea is and will always will be a UN recognized sovereign country which is more than capable to defend itself.
If Eritrea was a lawless, international rule of law breaker like woyane, Eritrea would have colonized the whole horn of Africa.
Leave the f**k us alone.

Degnet
Senior Member+
Posts: 23736
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: Amharu write lie and lie and lie endlessly per Yehakingdom???

Post by Degnet » 14 Jan 2020, 19:09

Cigar wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 19:01
Make all the lame excuses you filthy agames or some of the ethios who refuse to swallow the bitter pill so much so are choking on it, Eritrea is a sovereign UN recognized country.
So what the f**k is the use of talking about the past which is still in Eritrea's favor?
Let the name of Eritrea get the f**k out of the brains of those who are not trying to live in peace as neighborly countries and people.
Besides it is not like our enemies (those who didn't swallow the bitter pills) didn't try us and got a*as spanked.
Please, please Eritrea wants to live in peace with all its neighbors. And first don't take our wish of peace us a weakness.
Eritrea has not 100ds of millions of people's mouths to feed and thus it is much easier and cheaper for Eritrea to purchase the most sophisticated armaments while feeding its citizens and don't force us to go that road. That also will take your economy to the gutter.
Peaceful co-existence is more advantageous to our neighboring countries more than us, for we are accustomed to miseries created by our enemies.
So stop your fake narratives of your old leadership and recognize that Eritrea is and will always will be a UN recognized sovereign country which is more than capable to defend itself.
If Eritrea was a lawless, international rule of law breaker like woyane, Eritrea would have colonized the whole horn of Africa.
Leave the f**k us alone.
We want to live in peace too except for such people

Selam/
Member
Posts: 3002
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Amharu write lie and lie and lie endlessly per Yehakingdom???

Post by Selam/ » 14 Jan 2020, 19:25

Buda Woyane - I have never been colonized until Woyane thugs showed up in my town. As regards to Eritrea, there are smart Eritreans here on ER that can spank your immature TPLF arse till you cry.

Back to Woyane: you subhuman mfkrs sold Ethiopia to China and the Arabs. You squeezed the juice out of our women by selling them into domestic work because you were unable to create a job. You copy & paste everything without even a slight adaptations whether it’s in terms of manufacturing, construction or education. Look what that dumb General Kinfe did. He bought used airplanes for no reason and let them sit in the bushes to wear and tear. He started projects that never materialized. That’s called voluntary slavery. You idiot, the incursion in Eritrea and other African countries occurred by brute colonialist force. They didn’t ask for it like banda Woyanes. If you say in public what you say here, I bet Africans will skin you alive like a goat. KIFU!



present wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 17:37
Ascari Eritrean selam, you are too stupi'd. You just know how to say KIFU :lol:

I understand you have to defend your people. But you can't deny history though!

eritrea was colonized 300 years before Yohanes and Minilk were born. No ifs and buts about it. You can't blame Minilk for your ancestors pu'zzy self.

The Turks colonized you for 300 years. They controlled all the way down passed Asmera and near dekemehari. It's near Ethiopia, by tsorena area like 75 km away. Keep denying it.

Thanks to Ethiopian warriors! who were entering in your village and attacking the Turks! 100% of your people would have been controlled.

Selam/ wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 21:03
Buda Woyane - This is above and beyond your intellectual capacity. You probably have seen the figure 300 somewhere on the web but you’re too stupid to understand its context. Eritrea was never colonized before 1885 other than the loose control of the port by Ottomans and Egyptians. Behold you mfkr, may the spirits of King Sarsa Dengel, Susenyos, Fasilides, Iyasu, Tekle Haymanot, Amda Seyon, Baeda Maryam, Sahle Dengel, etc that governed Ethiopia (and Eritrea) from 16th to 19th century damn your cursed soul. KIFU!
present wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 20:14
eritrea was colonized near 300 before Yohanes or Minilk was even born! Ascaris were slaves already for too long

Don't try to blame any Ethiopian! We won't buy it

Abere wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 14:45
Get the fact straight - you are not even smart in making fake stories. Let alone Amhara, no Eritrean will buy you a single statement of your fiction.

First, Eritrea fall into the hands Italy sadly because of the greedy Atse Yohannes. Atse Yohannes trade Eritrea for weapons to Great Britain which later passed into the hands of Italy. Atse Yohannes betrayed Eritreans and our brothers and siters suffered to maladministration this long. Because of the sin of Atse Yohannes, Menelik tried what he could to put off the fire lit by Atse Yohannes who not only were the tour guide of Great Britain to loot the place of Tewodros at Maqdella, the heart land of Amhara, but also shortsighted leader slapped in the face by Britain for helping again escape from their crime scene in Sudan and Africa.

Yohannes got defeated in a small battle field with Sudanese nomadic rebel and his coward army scattered all over leaving his body in the front. The cowards and their children are blaming Amhara for not joining them in the battle because they knew they can only win when Amhara is fighting in the battle. በጨው ደንደስ በርበሬ ተወደስ - የአማራን ጀግንነት በመጠቀም ክሬድት ለመውሰድ መሆኑ ግልፅ ነው። አፄ ምኒልክ ኢትዮጵያን በሙሉ ልባቸው የሚወዱ ጀግና መሪ ነበሩ። ኢትዮጵያን ባይወዱ ትግራይ አድዋ ምን ሊያደርጉ በዚይን ዘመን ወር ተጉዘው ጥልያንን ያንበረክኩ ነበር። ከትግራይ ግብር እና እህል ለመሰብሰብ። ያስቃል ከትግራይ ግብር እና እህል ለመሰብሰብ ካልን። አማራ የሌለበት ጦርነት ጨው የሌለው ወጥ ነው። ዓለም ያወቀው ነገር ነው። ከባድመ ጦርነት እንኳን አትማርም - ሞኝ አማራ በማያገባው ገብቶ የወያኔን የጫካ ውል እና መቀላመድ ሳያውቅ ለወያኔ የ15 ዓመት ዕድሜ ጭማሬ የሰጠው።

present
Senior Member
Posts: 10098
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Amharu write lie and lie and lie endlessly per Yehakingdom???

Post by present » 14 Jan 2020, 21:15

Bingo

You Ascari Eritrean

Don't run your stpi'd Ascari mouth on matters that know nothing about

Shut the fck up learn about your own history
You were slaves 300 years before Minilk showed up

You bit'tchs :lol:


Selam/ wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 19:25
Buda Woyane - I have never been colonized until Woyane thugs showed up in my town. As regards to Eritrea, there are smart Eritreans here on ER that can spank your immature TPLF arse till you cry.

Back to Woyane: you subhuman mfkrs sold Ethiopia to China and the Arabs. You squeezed the juice out of our women by selling them into domestic work because you were unable to create a job. You copy & paste everything without even a slight adaptations whether it’s in terms of manufacturing, construction or education. Look what that dumb General Kinfe did. He bought used airplanes for no reason and let them sit in the bushes to wear and tear. He started projects that never materialized. That’s called voluntary slavery. You idiot, the incursion in Eritrea and other African countries occurred by brute colonialist force. They didn’t ask for it like banda Woyanes. If you say in public what you say here, I bet Africans will skin you alive like a goat. KIFU!



present wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 17:37
Ascari Eritrean selam, you are too stupi'd. You just know how to say KIFU :lol:

I understand you have to defend your people. But you can't deny history though!

eritrea was colonized 300 years before Yohanes and Minilk were born. No ifs and buts about it. You can't blame Minilk for your ancestors pu'zzy self.

The Turks colonized you for 300 years. They controlled all the way down passed Asmera and near dekemehari. It's near Ethiopia, by tsorena area like 75 km away. Keep denying it.

Thanks to Ethiopian warriors! who were entering in your village and attacking the Turks! 100% of your people would have been controlled.

Selam/ wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 21:03
Buda Woyane - This is above and beyond your intellectual capacity. You probably have seen the figure 300 somewhere on the web but you’re too stupid to understand its context. Eritrea was never colonized before 1885 other than the loose control of the port by Ottomans and Egyptians. Behold you mfkr, may the spirits of King Sarsa Dengel, Susenyos, Fasilides, Iyasu, Tekle Haymanot, Amda Seyon, Baeda Maryam, Sahle Dengel, etc that governed Ethiopia (and Eritrea) from 16th to 19th century damn your cursed soul. KIFU!
present wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 20:14
eritrea was colonized near 300 before Yohanes or Minilk was even born! Ascaris were slaves already for too long

Don't try to blame any Ethiopian! We won't buy it

Abere wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 14:45
Get the fact straight - you are not even smart in making fake stories. Let alone Amhara, no Eritrean will buy you a single statement of your fiction.

First, Eritrea fall into the hands Italy sadly because of the greedy Atse Yohannes. Atse Yohannes trade Eritrea for weapons to Great Britain which later passed into the hands of Italy. Atse Yohannes betrayed Eritreans and our brothers and siters suffered to maladministration this long. Because of the sin of Atse Yohannes, Menelik tried what he could to put off the fire lit by Atse Yohannes who not only were the tour guide of Great Britain to loot the place of Tewodros at Maqdella, the heart land of Amhara, but also shortsighted leader slapped in the face by Britain for helping again escape from their crime scene in Sudan and Africa.

Yohannes got defeated in a small battle field with Sudanese nomadic rebel and his coward army scattered all over leaving his body in the front. The cowards and their children are blaming Amhara for not joining them in the battle because they knew they can only win when Amhara is fighting in the battle. በጨው ደንደስ በርበሬ ተወደስ - የአማራን ጀግንነት በመጠቀም ክሬድት ለመውሰድ መሆኑ ግልፅ ነው። አፄ ምኒልክ ኢትዮጵያን በሙሉ ልባቸው የሚወዱ ጀግና መሪ ነበሩ። ኢትዮጵያን ባይወዱ ትግራይ አድዋ ምን ሊያደርጉ በዚይን ዘመን ወር ተጉዘው ጥልያንን ያንበረክኩ ነበር። ከትግራይ ግብር እና እህል ለመሰብሰብ። ያስቃል ከትግራይ ግብር እና እህል ለመሰብሰብ ካልን። አማራ የሌለበት ጦርነት ጨው የሌለው ወጥ ነው። ዓለም ያወቀው ነገር ነው። ከባድመ ጦርነት እንኳን አትማርም - ሞኝ አማራ በማያገባው ገብቶ የወያኔን የጫካ ውል እና መቀላመድ ሳያውቅ ለወያኔ የ15 ዓመት ዕድሜ ጭማሬ የሰጠው።

Selam/
Member
Posts: 3002
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Amharu write lie and lie and lie endlessly per Yehakingdom???

Post by Selam/ » 14 Jan 2020, 21:19

Infantile Buda Woyane - keep scratching around on the ground like a chicken until you find someone who believes you’re Amhara. :lol: :lol: :lol:
KIFU!
present wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 21:15
Bingo

You Ascari Eritrean

Don't run your stpi'd Ascari mouth on matters that know nothing about

Shut the fck up learn about your own history
You were slaves 300 years before Minilk showed up

You bit'tchs :lol:


Selam/ wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 19:25
Buda Woyane - I have never been colonized until Woyane thugs showed up in my town. As regards to Eritrea, there are smart Eritreans here on ER that can spank your immature TPLF arse till you cry.

Back to Woyane: you subhuman mfkrs sold Ethiopia to China and the Arabs. You squeezed the juice out of our women by selling them into domestic work because you were unable to create a job. You copy & paste everything without even a slight adaptations whether it’s in terms of manufacturing, construction or education. Look what that dumb General Kinfe did. He bought used airplanes for no reason and let them sit in the bushes to wear and tear. He started projects that never materialized. That’s called voluntary slavery. You idiot, the incursion in Eritrea and other African countries occurred by brute colonialist force. They didn’t ask for it like banda Woyanes. If you say in public what you say here, I bet Africans will skin you alive like a goat. KIFU!



present wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 17:37
Ascari Eritrean selam, you are too stupi'd. You just know how to say KIFU :lol:

I understand you have to defend your people. But you can't deny history though!

eritrea was colonized 300 years before Yohanes and Minilk were born. No ifs and buts about it. You can't blame Minilk for your ancestors pu'zzy self.

The Turks colonized you for 300 years. They controlled all the way down passed Asmera and near dekemehari. It's near Ethiopia, by tsorena area like 75 km away. Keep denying it.

Thanks to Ethiopian warriors! who were entering in your village and attacking the Turks! 100% of your people would have been controlled.

Selam/ wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 21:03
Buda Woyane - This is above and beyond your intellectual capacity. You probably have seen the figure 300 somewhere on the web but you’re too stupid to understand its context. Eritrea was never colonized before 1885 other than the loose control of the port by Ottomans and Egyptians. Behold you mfkr, may the spirits of King Sarsa Dengel, Susenyos, Fasilides, Iyasu, Tekle Haymanot, Amda Seyon, Baeda Maryam, Sahle Dengel, etc that governed Ethiopia (and Eritrea) from 16th to 19th century damn your cursed soul. KIFU!
present wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 20:14
eritrea was colonized near 300 before Yohanes or Minilk was even born! Ascaris were slaves already for too long

Don't try to blame any Ethiopian! We won't buy it

Abere wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 14:45
Get the fact straight - you are not even smart in making fake stories. Let alone Amhara, no Eritrean will buy you a single statement of your fiction.

First, Eritrea fall into the hands Italy sadly because of the greedy Atse Yohannes. Atse Yohannes trade Eritrea for weapons to Great Britain which later passed into the hands of Italy. Atse Yohannes betrayed Eritreans and our brothers and siters suffered to maladministration this long. Because of the sin of Atse Yohannes, Menelik tried what he could to put off the fire lit by Atse Yohannes who not only were the tour guide of Great Britain to loot the place of Tewodros at Maqdella, the heart land of Amhara, but also shortsighted leader slapped in the face by Britain for helping again escape from their crime scene in Sudan and Africa.

Yohannes got defeated in a small battle field with Sudanese nomadic rebel and his coward army scattered all over leaving his body in the front. The cowards and their children are blaming Amhara for not joining them in the battle because they knew they can only win when Amhara is fighting in the battle. በጨው ደንደስ በርበሬ ተወደስ - የአማራን ጀግንነት በመጠቀም ክሬድት ለመውሰድ መሆኑ ግልፅ ነው። አፄ ምኒልክ ኢትዮጵያን በሙሉ ልባቸው የሚወዱ ጀግና መሪ ነበሩ። ኢትዮጵያን ባይወዱ ትግራይ አድዋ ምን ሊያደርጉ በዚይን ዘመን ወር ተጉዘው ጥልያንን ያንበረክኩ ነበር። ከትግራይ ግብር እና እህል ለመሰብሰብ። ያስቃል ከትግራይ ግብር እና እህል ለመሰብሰብ ካልን። አማራ የሌለበት ጦርነት ጨው የሌለው ወጥ ነው። ዓለም ያወቀው ነገር ነው። ከባድመ ጦርነት እንኳን አትማርም - ሞኝ አማራ በማያገባው ገብቶ የወያኔን የጫካ ውል እና መቀላመድ ሳያውቅ ለወያኔ የ15 ዓመት ዕድሜ ጭማሬ የሰጠው።

present
Senior Member
Posts: 10098
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Amharu write lie and lie and lie endlessly per Yehakingdom???

Post by present » 14 Jan 2020, 21:25

Ascari Eritrean

You are working too hard for your frash adash people :lol:

Next time, don't open your Ascari Eritrean stinky mouth. If you don't know, just say you don't know, you idiot :lol: we are here to teach you your own history

Ascaris were colonized by the Turks for 300 years and the Egyptians too over from the Turks in 1800. Then the Italians and UK.

A bunch of slaves- don't blame my king for your puzz'y self

:lol:


Selam/ wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 21:19
Infantile Buda Woyane - keep scratching around on the ground like a chicken until you find someone who believes you’re Amhara. :lol: :lol: :lol:
KIFU!
present wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 21:15
Bingo

You Ascari Eritrean

Don't run your stpi'd Ascari mouth on matters that know nothing about

Shut the fck up learn about your own history
You were slaves 300 years before Minilk showed up

You bit'tchs :lol:


Selam/ wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 19:25
Buda Woyane - I have never been colonized until Woyane thugs showed up in my town. As regards to Eritrea, there are smart Eritreans here on ER that can spank your immature TPLF arse till you cry.

Back to Woyane: you subhuman mfkrs sold Ethiopia to China and the Arabs. You squeezed the juice out of our women by selling them into domestic work because you were unable to create a job. You copy & paste everything without even a slight adaptations whether it’s in terms of manufacturing, construction or education. Look what that dumb General Kinfe did. He bought used airplanes for no reason and let them sit in the bushes to wear and tear. He started projects that never materialized. That’s called voluntary slavery. You idiot, the incursion in Eritrea and other African countries occurred by brute colonialist force. They didn’t ask for it like banda Woyanes. If you say in public what you say here, I bet Africans will skin you alive like a goat. KIFU!



present wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 17:37
Ascari Eritrean selam, you are too stupi'd. You just know how to say KIFU :lol:

I understand you have to defend your people. But you can't deny history though!

eritrea was colonized 300 years before Yohanes and Minilk were born. No ifs and buts about it. You can't blame Minilk for your ancestors pu'zzy self.

The Turks colonized you for 300 years. They controlled all the way down passed Asmera and near dekemehari. It's near Ethiopia, by tsorena area like 75 km away. Keep denying it.

Thanks to Ethiopian warriors! who were entering in your village and attacking the Turks! 100% of your people would have been controlled.

Selam/ wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 21:03
Buda Woyane - This is above and beyond your intellectual capacity. You probably have seen the figure 300 somewhere on the web but you’re too stupid to understand its context. Eritrea was never colonized before 1885 other than the loose control of the port by Ottomans and Egyptians. Behold you mfkr, may the spirits of King Sarsa Dengel, Susenyos, Fasilides, Iyasu, Tekle Haymanot, Amda Seyon, Baeda Maryam, Sahle Dengel, etc that governed Ethiopia (and Eritrea) from 16th to 19th century damn your cursed soul. KIFU!
present wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 20:14
eritrea was colonized near 300 before Yohanes or Minilk was even born! Ascaris were slaves already for too long

Don't try to blame any Ethiopian! We won't buy it



Selam/
Member
Posts: 3002
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Amharu write lie and lie and lie endlessly per Yehakingdom???

Post by Selam/ » 14 Jan 2020, 21:41

Loser Woyane - Keep scratching the ground and keep l!cking your wound, no one on earth likes Woyane thugs. None. KIFU!
present wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 21:25
Ascari Eritrean

You are working too hard for your frash adash people :lol:

Next time, don't open your Ascari Eritrean stinky mouth. If you don't know, just say you don't know, you idiot :lol: we are here to teach you your own history

Ascaris were colonized by the Turks for 300 years and the Egyptians too over from the Turks in 1800. Then the Italians and UK.

A bunch of slaves- don't blame my king for your puzz'y self

:lol:


Selam/ wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 21:19
Infantile Buda Woyane - keep scratching around on the ground like a chicken until you find someone who believes you’re Amhara. :lol: :lol: :lol:
KIFU!
present wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 21:15
Bingo

You Ascari Eritrean

Don't run your stpi'd Ascari mouth on matters that know nothing about

Shut the fck up learn about your own history
You were slaves 300 years before Minilk showed up

You bit'tchs :lol:


Selam/ wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 19:25
Buda Woyane - I have never been colonized until Woyane thugs showed up in my town. As regards to Eritrea, there are smart Eritreans here on ER that can spank your immature TPLF arse till you cry.

Back to Woyane: you subhuman mfkrs sold Ethiopia to China and the Arabs. You squeezed the juice out of our women by selling them into domestic work because you were unable to create a job. You copy & paste everything without even a slight adaptations whether it’s in terms of manufacturing, construction or education. Look what that dumb General Kinfe did. He bought used airplanes for no reason and let them sit in the bushes to wear and tear. He started projects that never materialized. That’s called voluntary slavery. You idiot, the incursion in Eritrea and other African countries occurred by brute colonialist force. They didn’t ask for it like banda Woyanes. If you say in public what you say here, I bet Africans will skin you alive like a goat. KIFU!



present wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 17:37
Ascari Eritrean selam, you are too stupi'd. You just know how to say KIFU :lol:

I understand you have to defend your people. But you can't deny history though!

eritrea was colonized 300 years before Yohanes and Minilk were born. No ifs and buts about it. You can't blame Minilk for your ancestors pu'zzy self.

The Turks colonized you for 300 years. They controlled all the way down passed Asmera and near dekemehari. It's near Ethiopia, by tsorena area like 75 km away. Keep denying it.

Thanks to Ethiopian warriors! who were entering in your village and attacking the Turks! 100% of your people would have been controlled.

Selam/ wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 21:03
Buda Woyane - This is above and beyond your intellectual capacity. You probably have seen the figure 300 somewhere on the web but you’re too stupid to understand its context. Eritrea was never colonized before 1885 other than the loose control of the port by Ottomans and Egyptians. Behold you mfkr, may the spirits of King Sarsa Dengel, Susenyos, Fasilides, Iyasu, Tekle Haymanot, Amda Seyon, Baeda Maryam, Sahle Dengel, etc that governed Ethiopia (and Eritrea) from 16th to 19th century damn your cursed soul. KIFU!


present
Senior Member
Posts: 10098
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Amharu write lie and lie and lie endlessly per Yehakingdom???

Post by present » 14 Jan 2020, 21:45

Weyane is Ascari Eritrean aka tplf :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are hiding in hotel mekel. You need to take them back to your country, that shi't hole place
Exposed

Selam/ wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 21:41
Loser Woyane - Keep scratching the ground and keep l!cking your wound, no one on earth likes Woyane thugs. None. KIFU!
present wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 21:25
Ascari Eritrean

You are working too hard for your frash adash people :lol:

Next time, don't open your Ascari Eritrean stinky mouth. If you don't know, just say you don't know, you idiot :lol: we are here to teach you your own history

Ascaris were colonized by the Turks for 300 years and the Egyptians too over from the Turks in 1800. Then the Italians and UK.

A bunch of slaves- don't blame my king for your puzz'y self

:

Selam/ wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 21:19
Infantile Buda Woyane - keep scratching around on the ground like a chicken until you find someone who believes you’re Amhara. :lol: :lol: :lol:
KIFU!
present wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 21:15
Bingo

You Ascari Eritrean

Don't run your stpi'd Ascari mouth on matters that know nothing about

Shut the fck up learn about your own history
You were slaves 300 years before Minilk showed up

You bit'tchs :


Selam/ wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 19:25
Buda Woyane - I have never been colonized until Woyane thugs showed up in my town. As regards to Eritrea, there are smart Eritreans here on ER that can spank your immature TPLF arse till you cry.

Back to Woyane: you subhuman mfkrs sold Ethiopia to China and the Arabs. You squeezed the juice out of our women by selling them into domestic work because you were unable to create a job. You copy & paste everything without even a slight adaptations whether it’s in terms of manufacturing, construction or education. Look what that dumb General Kinfe did. He bought used airplanes for no reason and let them sit in the bushes to wear and tear. He started projects that never materialized. That’s called voluntary slavery. You idiot, the incursion in Eritrea and other African countries occurred by brute colonialist force. They didn’t ask for it like banda Woyanes. If you say in public what you say here, I bet Africans will skin you alive like a goat. KIFU!



present wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 17:37
Ascari Eritrean selam, you are too stupi'd. You just know how to say KIFU :lol:

I understand you have to defend your people. But you can't deny history though!

eritrea was colonized 300 years before Yohanes and Minilk were born. No ifs and buts about it. You can't blame Minilk for your ancestors pu'zzy self.

The Turks colonized you for 300 years. They controlled all the way down passed Asmera and near dekemehari. It's near Ethiopia, by tsorena area like 75 km away. Keep denying it.

Thanks to Ethiopian warriors! who were entering in your village and attacking the Turks! 100% of your people would have been controlled.



Post Reply