Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar
Member+
Posts: 7896
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 00:03

Ethiopia 0 Uganda 2....yesterday

Post by Cigar » 12 Jan 2020, 10:58

The under 17 ethiopian girls did a good job against the men look alike and act, Ugandan girls by only 2 goals to 0.
The Ugandan fooball federation be it men or women is the best organized, financed and have the best program in the region.
So, I say kudos to the ethiopian girls to challenge them as they did.
Eritrea and ethiopia should play lots of friendly games to reach the caliber of them Ugandan girls physically and talent wise.

Andertan
Member
Posts: 321
Joined: 24 Oct 2019, 16:18

Re: Ethiopia 0 Uganda 2....yesterday

Post by Andertan » 12 Jan 2020, 11:09

Dirty Sawwan you did not even score any goals why are on Ethiopian forum no freedom speech eritra

Cigar
Member+
Posts: 7896
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 00:03

Re: Ethiopia 0 Uganda 2....yesterday

Post by Cigar » 12 Jan 2020, 11:43

I am here just to pi*ss off you filthy, sports allergic agames and to put hay to the fire, the ethiopians ignited on your agame a*sses.
If you don't know that, you really are some kind of special stupid.
And it is my pleasure.
And unlike you cowards and deceitful coconut heads agame, I don't hide behind other nationalities.
What you see is a wholesome Eritreanism who detests you mother f**kers tegarus.

present
Senior Member
Posts: 10126
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Ethiopia 0 Uganda 2....yesterday

Post by present » 12 Jan 2020, 12:01

Stupi'd Ascari

This is women soccer, you women :lol: :lol:

Cigar
Member+
Posts: 7896
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 00:03

Re: Ethiopia 0 Uganda 2....yesterday

Post by Cigar » 12 Jan 2020, 12:22

Present the agame 'genuis' and you figure it out that it is women football by yourself?
You just raised your IQ from 54 to 54.000001.
Dumb a*as, isn't it, what the post already says?
Kufu says your night mate selam.
Yes KUFU low life, filthy, coward agame who has no pride of self but impersonate as his master Amharas or Oromos.

Andertan
Member
Posts: 321
Joined: 24 Oct 2019, 16:18

Re: Ethiopia 0 Uganda 2....yesterday

Post by Andertan » 12 Jan 2020, 12:26

Ahiya Cigar why did you leave Eritrea in 1993 to flee conscription you Schitmeselo and Biedemeriam are both hiding in the west why are you talking about Eritrea you should be conscripted in Eritrea

Selam/
Member
Posts: 3066
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Ethiopia 0 Uganda 2....yesterday

Post by Selam/ » 12 Jan 2020, 12:50

Buda Woyane - that’s how TPLF thugs perceive women. Retarded mfkr, I really hate Woyanes. KIFU!
present wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 12:01
Stupi'd Ascari

This is women soccer, you women :lol: :lol:

Selam/
Member
Posts: 3066
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Ethiopia 0 Uganda 2....yesterday

Post by Selam/ » 12 Jan 2020, 12:53

Hyena Andertan aka Abdul the untamable Woyane bull - How is the new Amhara-Andertan identity doing? You little moles show up in various aliases and my job is to whack the sh!t out of your subhuman head. I indeed hate Woyane in its entirety. KIFU!
Andertan wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 12:26
Ahiya Cigar why did you leave Eritrea in 1993 to flee conscription you Schitmeselo and Biedemeriam are both hiding in the west why are you talking about Eritrea you should be conscripted in Eritrea

Cigar
Member+
Posts: 7896
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 00:03

Re: Ethiopia 0 Uganda 2....yesterday

Post by Cigar » 12 Jan 2020, 13:08

Andertan the weasel agame if you believe that Eritreans flee (all national from different countries flee) is due to politics or conscriptions why did you leave your 'heaven on earth' tigray?
Idiot no Eritrean say or believe Eritrea is as developed as the countries you filthy, beggars tegarus are flooding.
For christ sake your mom and dad along side 100ds of thousands of beggars tegarus were flooding Eritrea in the 60s, 70s, and 80s, fleeing your dirty poor tigray. Even now all the dirty agames including your leaders are begging us to open the border so that they can flee and become our slaves just like your parents did.
Ours wouldn't have fled our country had stupid Obama didn't trick them that they have a winning lottery ticket waiting for them if the leave our country so much so you dirty agames are stealing Eritrean identity to gain the system.
Don't worry, we tackled and overcame all the evil intentions thrown upon us and country and from now on it is smooth sailing and believe you me our people will return home to fill the mega employment opportunities in 2020 while you keep on begging us to open the border while hiding in mekele holes.
So, why did you leave your barren tigray, is the question.
Kufu!

present
Senior Member
Posts: 10126
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Ethiopia 0 Uganda 2....yesterday

Post by present » 12 Jan 2020, 16:20

You stupi'd dumb as's Ascari Eritrean berero qorchame

This is women soccer, you stupi'd. Enough said- meaning; there is nothing to talk about.

Real soccer fun can't watch women soccer. It's just a waste of time. I don't:can't even stand the World Cup

Why post this non sense here

You stupi'd low IQ Ascari, did you get it now

Again, This is just women soccer :lol: :x

And your Ascari daughter, selam, is just a little slu't. Every time I do her she says "KIFU". I don't know what it means. You should know. You are her fckn father, you fckn Ascari :lol:

Cigar wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 12:22
Present the agame 'genuis' and you figure it out that it is women football by yourself?
You just raised your IQ from 54 to 54.000001.
Dumb a*as, isn't it, what the post already says?
Kufu says your night mate selam.
Yes KUFU low life, filthy, coward agame who has no pride of self but impersonate as his master Amharas or Oromos.

Selam/
Member
Posts: 3066
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Ethiopia 0 Uganda 2....yesterday

Post by Selam/ » 12 Jan 2020, 16:58

KIFU Woyane - That’s your trade mark and the celestial gods know what exactly it means. I don’t think you idiot watch any soccer at all. Dedebit is suitable for hiking, not soccer?” Buda!
present wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 16:20
You stupi'd dumb as's Ascari Eritrean berero qorchame

This is women soccer, you stupi'd. Enough said- meaning; there is nothing to talk about.

Real soccer fun can't watch women soccer. It's just a waste of time. I don't:can't even stand the World Cup

Why post this non sense here

You stupi'd low IQ Ascari, did you get it now

Again, This is just women soccer :lol: :x

And your Ascari daughter, selam, is just a little slu't. Every time I do her she says "KIFU". I don't know what it means. You should know. You are her fckn father, you fckn Ascari :lol:

Cigar wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 12:22
Present the agame 'genuis' and you figure it out that it is women football by yourself?
You just raised your IQ from 54 to 54.000001.
Dumb a*as, isn't it, what the post already says?
Kufu says your night mate selam.
Yes KUFU low life, filthy, coward agame who has no pride of self but impersonate as his master Amharas or Oromos.

Cigar
Member+
Posts: 7896
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 00:03

Re: Ethiopia 0 Uganda 2....yesterday

Post by Cigar » 12 Jan 2020, 17:29

Present because your sherm*utta agame mom was a cheap hoe of Ethiopian terserawits in abashawil doesn't mean all women are cheap.
The freaking sad thing is that you saw your mom bent and stretch her a'ss hole in command you believe the ethiopian girls football team also bend to sell their pride like your mom, sister, daughter and wife.
Idiot agame what is new?
It is in your agame DNA to see women as lower than you just like we the Eritreans revere and honer our ladies for cutting your dad's kolets and balls and force him to swallow it.
But then again, may be you are an agame female who is accustom to get orders by any man to bend over and get invaded in your chenawi, tegwar a*ss hole.
KUFU.

present
Senior Member
Posts: 10126
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Ethiopia 0 Uganda 2....yesterday

Post by present » 12 Jan 2020, 17:33

Ascari Eritrean frash adash cigar, grand pa :lol:

You ascaris were slaves 300 years before Minilk was born. So you are the first prostitues in Africa

Be proud, bit'ch :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:




Cigar wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 17:29
Present because your sherm*utta agame mom was a cheap hoe of Ethiopian terserawits in abashawil doesn't mean all women are cheap.
The freaking sad thing is that you saw your mom bent and stretch her a'ss hole in command you believe the ethiopian girls football team also bend to sell their pride like your mom, sister, daughter and wife.
Idiot agame what is new?
It is in your agame DNA to see women as lower than you just like we the Eritreans revere and honer our ladies for cutting your dad's kolets and balls and force him to swallow it.
But then again, may be you are an agame female who is accustom to get orders by any man to bend over and get invaded in your chenawi, tegwar a*ss hole.
KUFU.

pastlast
Member
Posts: 1609
Joined: 19 May 2019, 18:02

Re: Ethiopia 0 Uganda 2....yesterday

Post by pastlast » 12 Jan 2020, 18:20

Cigar, the LIAR of this forum... His Lies are being Proven as Lies....Nothing he has said about himself is in the Ethiopian National Football records. I contacted the ENF for any records of a Kwas Bekisu...they said "No such person or name is in the records". In addition they added that the Eritreans who played in the 1970s are known in their records and no "Kwas Bekisu" of Eritrean origin is recorded or recognised.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=188872&p=991786&hilit=Cigar#p991786

present
Senior Member
Posts: 10126
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Ethiopia 0 Uganda 2....yesterday

Post by present » 12 Jan 2020, 18:21

The old Ascari Eritrean frash adash cigar is like a 100 year old :lol: :lol: :x

He is desperate

pastlast wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 18:20
Cigar, the LIAR of this forum... His Lies are being Proven as Lies....Nothing he has said about himself is in the Ethiopian National Football records. I contacted the ENF for any records of a Kwas Bekisu...they said "No such person or name is in the records". In addition they added that the Eritreans who played in the 1970s are known in their records and no "Kwas Bekisu" of Eritrean origin is recorded or recognised.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=188872&p=991786&hilit=Cigar#p991786

pastlast
Member
Posts: 1609
Joined: 19 May 2019, 18:02

Re: Ethiopia 0 Uganda 2....yesterday

Post by pastlast » 12 Jan 2020, 18:31

If you read the exchange between me and Cigar throughout the topic and elsewhere, he made several claims which were accomplished by Ethiopian players:

Seyoum Tesfaye (Tesfaye Seyoum "Wollo")

Cigar was stealing this Ethiopian Player's identity and goals. unless Cigar is an Ethiopian posting as an Eritrean to make Eritreans look like childraping savages? then he has accomplished that goal!..LOL! this loser was at best a Towel boy on the Ethiopian national soccer team in the 1970s and then escaped to Ukraine, where I'm certain he didn't play any soccer either. He makes claims of playing in the Ukraine leagues..Lol....This guy is a LIAR! LOL No Evidence and then He Gives himself some Bullschit Nickname supposedly giving by Ethiopians or U krainians...!

present wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 18:21
The old Ascari Eritrean frash adash cigar is like a 100 year old :lol: :lol: :x

He is desperate

pastlast wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 18:20
Cigar, the LIAR of this forum... His Lies are being Proven as Lies....Nothing he has said about himself is in the Ethiopian National Football records. I contacted the ENF for any records of a Kwas Bekisu...they said "No such person or name is in the records". In addition they added that the Eritreans who played in the 1970s are known in their records and no "Kwas Bekisu" of Eritrean origin is recorded or recognised.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=188872&p=991786&hilit=Cigar#p991786

EPRDF
Member
Posts: 1465
Joined: 26 Jan 2010, 12:58

Re: Ethiopia 0 Uganda 2....yesterday

Post by EPRDF » 13 Jan 2020, 02:34

Kufu says your night mate selam.
Yes KUFU low life, filthy, coward agame who has no pride of self but impersonate as his master Amharas or Oromos.
It is Kefu. Hawey Cigar pronounced Kufu like typical Tegaru. waay waay I got Hawey by the ball. :lol: :lol:

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 22929
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: Ethiopia 0 Uganda 2....yesterday

Post by Ethoash » 13 Jan 2020, 03:48

Ethiopia 0 Uganda 2....yesterday

all sport team will come home to Ethiopia regardless if the result ... free people

Eritrea 0 Uganda 2....yesterday

11 of the Eritrean team for sure will not go back home

Eritrea 2 Uganda 0....yesterday

half will not go back home, half will go home but they have Westerner citizenship

Post Reply