Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
temari
Member
Posts: 157
Joined: 28 Dec 2014, 21:18

ቅዳሜን ከሰዓት inside a Bakery and a Boeing 787 cockpit

Post by temari » 11 Jan 2020, 16:50



Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 22933
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: ቅዳሜን ከሰዓት inside a Bakery and a Boeing 787 cockpit

Post by Ethoash » 11 Jan 2020, 17:01

temari wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 16:50
htt
this video make me cry.. under Derg people line up for bread a weak in advance to get only one type of bread to day this people live like 1st world ... i cant thank you more my beloved tplf ... what the buda amahra could not do in 150 years the golden did it in just 27 years while carrying the Amhara and the oromo on their back.. now the oromo destroy what the golden build in just two years.. the demolition job will be finished after the election ...

did someone said the teff bread... teff cake and teff muffin

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 22933
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: ቅዳሜን ከሰዓት inside a Bakery and a Boeing 787 cockpit

Post by Ethoash » 11 Jan 2020, 17:04

temari wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 16:57
በቡዳ አማራ ዘመን እንኳን አሮፓላን ወስጥ ሊከቱህ ቀርቶ ቦሌም አሮፓላን ማረፍያ አያደርሱህም ነበር ። እንኳን በቪድዬ ሊያስቀዱህ ፤ ዛሬ እንደፈረንጆች የኢትዬዽያ ወጣቶች ይህንን ፕሮግራም ሲኮመኩሙ እግዛብሄርንና መለስን ያመስግኑ።

ፓለቲ ልከስከስ ነው ብሎ ቢናገር በደርግ ግዜ ወስደው ነበር የሚያርዱት ። ምን ትቀባጥራለህ ብለው። ጥላህ ነበር የምትፈራው እንዲህ በነፃነት ለመጠየቅ ቀርቶ

temari
Member
Posts: 157
Joined: 28 Dec 2014, 21:18

Re: ቅዳሜን ከሰዓት inside a Bakery and a Boeing 787 cockpit

Post by temari » 11 Jan 2020, 17:07

you are mentally sick. don't reply to my thread until you see a doctor.
Ethoash wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 17:04
temari wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 16:57
በቡዳ አማራ ዘመን እንኳን አሮፓላን ወስጥ ሊከቱህ ቀርቶ ቦሌም አሮፓላን ማረፍያ አያደርሱህም ነበር ። እንኳን በቪድዬ ሊያስቀዱህ ፤ ዛሬ እንደፈረንጆች የኢትዬዽያ ወጣቶች ይህንን ፕሮግራም ሲኮመኩሙ እግዛብሄርንና መለስን ያመስግኑ።

ፓለቲ ልከስከስ ነው ብሎ ቢናገር በደርግ ግዜ ወስደው ነበር የሚያርዱት ። ምን ትቀባጥራለህ ብለው። ጥላህ ነበር የምትፈራው እንዲህ በነፃነት ለመጠየቅ ቀርቶ

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 22933
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: ቅዳሜን ከሰዓት inside a Bakery and a Boeing 787 cockpit

Post by Ethoash » 11 Jan 2020, 17:22

temari wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 17:07
you are mentally sick. don't reply to my thread until you see a doctor.
temari, i am more then happy for u for enjoying like human being .u never enjoy freedom before tplf set u free. they die for u to enjoy life to fullest ...

i make mistake in other thread.. i was trying to say if the plane driver said he was almost lost the plane control due oil leak .. Dergu would have blamed him for sabotaging his plane and would have killed him on spot...as buda Amhara make me happy to see u enjoying the fruit of tplf

do u remember
እነግም ታማኝ ለማኝ በሚሊነም አዳራሽ ተቀምጦ ትግሬዎችን ሲስድብ። ትግሬዎች በስሩት መንገድና ሁቴሎች ሲንቀባረር።

የአንተም ጌታ PM issu የትግሬዎችን አደራሽ ውስጥ ቁጭ ብሎ GAME OVER ማለቱ ብቻ ነበር የሚያስቀኝ። አንተም ደግሞ ልክ እንደራስህ ንብረት አትድረስብኝ ማለት አይነፋም ። አንተም የትግሬዎችን ትሩፋቶችን አትልጥፍ ። ስርተህ አሳይ ። ከዛሬ ሁለት አመት በኋላ ያለወን ፕሮጀክት ብቻ አሳይ እኔም መልስ አልስጥህም ።አለበለዚያ መለስ የስራውን አንተ እንደሰራኸው አርገህ ብታቀርብ ግን ወርድ ከራሴ እስከ ጥግህ እነግርሀለሁ።

Sadacha Macca
Senior Member
Posts: 10327
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: ቅዳሜን ከሰዓት inside a Bakery and a Boeing 787 cockpit

Post by Sadacha Macca » 11 Jan 2020, 17:25

professor ash;

do you think that the tplf could've ruled for even 1 day, let alone decades, without some kind of support/approval of some segments of oromo and amara societies/politicians?? OPDO and ANDM were there too, backing the tplf for years upon years sir.

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 22933
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: ቅዳሜን ከሰዓት inside a Bakery and a Boeing 787 cockpit

Post by Ethoash » 11 Jan 2020, 17:47

Sadacha Macca wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 17:25
professor ash;

do you think that the tplf could've ruled for even 1 day, let alone decades, without some kind of support/approval of some segments of oromo and amara societies/politicians?? OPDO and ANDM were there too, backing the tplf for years upon years sir.
SodAsh,

just looking at your statement u r approving the intelligent of the golden people ..

there is an Amhara saying idiot blind man fight with his guide.... knowing u need your guide is one level of intelligent ...

so what tplf did was if they r blind they did not their guide carefully they choice deaf person this way both person need each other this way they work for self interest...


there is another buda Amhara thinking .before the Budda war those buda Amhara was accusing the PM ISSU ,becoming number one coffee exporter .. but those buda never occured to them they r using Assab port for free.

then we end up paying two billion for Djibouti ... the same way .. OPDO, AND ADDM AND TPLF was partner... but what i was saying is since those going to backstabbing tplf why not do your homework faster and give opdo oromia and Addm Amhara and tell them to go their own way and remain in power with the rest of ethnic groups and develop toghter instead of fighting each day with donkey and buda people

look oromo destory Ethiopia in two years what tplf took them to build 27 years and what amhara never build anything in last 150 years..


why not burn this bakery and fire the plane driver because his golden why not ... i love the oromo but i have to tell u the truth u have to do much much better and make your move faster to kick out the Amhara and nato with golden and ask forgiveness to tplf and call them back to work their magic in economy and everything else.. this way u will be win win anything less is uncivilized...

Sadacha Macca
Senior Member
Posts: 10327
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: ቅዳሜን ከሰዓት inside a Bakery and a Boeing 787 cockpit

Post by Sadacha Macca » 11 Jan 2020, 18:02

professor ash,

the problem is, you being a ''golden race member,'' you are incapable of being impartial and fair.
Had the tplf system been efficient, or fair, or close to being fair; we would not have had any problems.
but you cannot treat ethiopia like tigray, you have to share power, and other things, with the other members of ethnic groups, or else, as the tplf is now; go back to tigray and stay there and retire peacefully.

you cannot have all the jobs, military positions, and etc, ran by 90 percent tigrayans.
at that point, it's not merit based, but nepotism, or being biased towards your kin and hiring them instead of hiring who's the best.
for example, i am an oromo, but if a tigrayan and an oromo and an amara apply for a job in my business if i owned one, i would hire the most qualified person, if it's the tigrayan, cool, if it's not, then hire the one who is most qualified, eshi?

temari
Member
Posts: 157
Joined: 28 Dec 2014, 21:18

Re: ቅዳሜን ከሰዓት inside a Bakery and a Boeing 787 cockpit

Post by temari » 12 Jan 2020, 08:24

see a doctor first. you are toxic woyane.
Ethoash wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 17:22
temari wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 17:07
you are mentally sick. don't reply to my thread until you see a doctor.
temari, i am more then happy for u for enjoying like human being .u never enjoy freedom before tplf set u free. they die for u to enjoy life to fullest ...

i make mistake in other thread.. i was trying to say if the plane driver said he was almost lost the plane control due oil leak .. Dergu would have blamed him for sabotaging his plane and would have killed him on spot...as buda Amhara make me happy to see u enjoying the fruit of tplf

do u remember
እነግም ታማኝ ለማኝ በሚሊነም አዳራሽ ተቀምጦ ትግሬዎችን ሲስድብ። ትግሬዎች በስሩት መንገድና ሁቴሎች ሲንቀባረር።

የአንተም ጌታ PM issu የትግሬዎችን አደራሽ ውስጥ ቁጭ ብሎ GAME OVER ማለቱ ብቻ ነበር የሚያስቀኝ። አንተም ደግሞ ልክ እንደራስህ ንብረት አትድረስብኝ ማለት አይነፋም ። አንተም የትግሬዎችን ትሩፋቶችን አትልጥፍ ። ስርተህ አሳይ ። ከዛሬ ሁለት አመት በኋላ ያለወን ፕሮጀክት ብቻ አሳይ እኔም መልስ አልስጥህም ።አለበለዚያ መለስ የስራውን አንተ እንደሰራኸው አርገህ ብታቀርብ ግን ወርድ ከራሴ እስከ ጥግህ እነግርሀለሁ።

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 22933
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: ቅዳሜን ከሰዓት inside a Bakery and a Boeing 787 cockpit

Post by Ethoash » 12 Jan 2020, 10:47

Sadacha Macca wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 18:02
professor ash,

the problem is, you being a ''golden race member,'' you are incapable of being impartial and fair.

Sod,

yes, TPLF make a lot of mistakes that is why they failed .. but OLF and oromo people was ungrateful u have to admit this to correct the past mistake ..

here is the summary of the full story.. OLF joined TPLF and come to Ethiopia and the next day start asking for independent ... Meles begged them and begged them more to reconsidered but the OLF tested blood and they dont want to lose their opportunity and refused to reconsider.... at that time Golden state was destroyed by war and they would have collapsed had the oromo breakaway.. so Meles reduced OLF 50,000 ARMY strong to 1000 run away army who seek shelter in Eritrea and set for next 27 years and become 77 years old freedom fighters ..

so u might dodge this fact by saying u dont understand my English so i give u an example .. if u marry an Ethiopian and sponsor her to come to USA .. IN Old-time she can divorce u the next day once she landed in USA... SO Many gold diggers and bad intentions women used this method . some of them have the audacity flying to their boyfriend to another state while u waiting in the airport thinking she will come .. so USA immigration understood this marriage of convincing and make grace period two years..

in the above example since OLF was tplf partner they cant just break away without considering the TPLF predicament... if OLF SAID i dont give fk about what happened to TPLF all i care is breakaway and make my own nation at the cost of your own partner then that make it big time wrong..
ኦነጎች ትግሬዎችን ገደል ከተው አነበረም ነፃነታቸውን ማወጅ የነበረባቸው።

now u might even deny all this but let me give u present example :

case one

እስክንድር got his freedom by kerro but he betrayed the kerro and he has audacity to report them as terrorist under un rule ..
the when he was asked on VOA he denied he reported the whole kerro .. he said only 1% of kerro is terrorist in that case how in hell u report them all as terrorist or did he told the UN that only 1% r terrorist

Case two

Jal maro, this so-called freedom fighter nobody know him before and he have only 100 armies.. then he was given a pardon and invited to come home what he did first betrayed who give him forgiveness to come home

so my point is you cant just blame TPLF for the mistake ... for sure TPLF give more right to oromo that they can handle but the oromo still insisting TPLF OUT OF OROMIA .. I admitted TPLF make the greatest mistake by staying in oromia .. had they give them full autonomous and told them now everything is on you u make it or not and leave the oromo alone that would have been much better and the tplf would have time to develop their own region instead of wasting time in another region

now it is wast of time to talk about TPLF they left they r gone .. now we should talk about the oromo rule under Dr Abiy.. look it is only two years and i dont think Dr. Abiy handling it .. oromo is burning, Amhara is burning there is no safe place to go not for citizen even for Dr. abiy ... he cant go to Amhara land or golden land

i always think we Ethiopian r above those black African, I thought we r not savage to cut someone throat or burn them alive ... thanks to oromo and Amhara now Ethiopia lost her innocent ... now we r cappable of becoming an animal ... all this thanks to Amhara and oromia .. in two years no project started or finished we wasted this two years.. while Dr. Abiy dinning none stop and discussion meeting and conference like there is no tomorrow ......

in conculison

yes tplf make mistake but they r gone hence let us stop talking about tplf and let us talk about oromo lead Ethiopia

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 22933
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: ቅዳሜን ከሰዓት inside a Bakery and a Boeing 787 cockpit

Post by Ethoash » 12 Jan 2020, 10:52

temari wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 08:24
see a doctor first. you are toxic woyane.
temari,

my idea of giving u pain is to tell you the ugliest truth that give u the maximum pain .. that gives me the most pleasure... now to stop the pain tell me what i said is wrong.. each business that opened in the last 27 years should be credited to TPLF ... even the existed business if they expand that also must be credited under TPLF

I GIVE U one example .. all artist and artist under Amhara rule live and die in poverty.. today our artist and sportsmen become a millionaire...
even the great አበበ በቂላ lived under poverty until TPLF COME .. There are millions of thing u say thanks for TPLF for all freedom u enjoy.. even if u have no money TPLF give u freedom of speech to shout to your heart’s content ..

Sadacha Macca
Senior Member
Posts: 10327
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: ቅዳሜን ከሰዓት inside a Bakery and a Boeing 787 cockpit

Post by Sadacha Macca » 14 Jan 2020, 15:08

Ethoash wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 10:47
Sadacha Macca wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 18:02
professor ash,

the problem is, you being a ''golden race member,'' you are incapable of being impartial and fair.

Sod,

yes, TPLF make a lot of mistakes that is why they failed .. but OLF and oromo people was ungrateful u have to admit this to correct the past mistake ..

here is the summary of the full story.. OLF joined TPLF and come to Ethiopia and the next day start asking for independent ... Meles begged them and begged them more to reconsidered but the OLF tested blood and they dont want to lose their opportunity and refused to reconsider.... at that time Golden state was destroyed by war and they would have collapsed had the oromo breakaway.. so Meles reduced OLF 50,000 ARMY strong to 1000 run away army who seek shelter in Eritrea and set for next 27 years and become 77 years old freedom fighters ..

so u might dodge this fact by saying u dont understand my English so i give u an example .. if u marry an Ethiopian and sponsor her to come to USA .. IN Old-time she can divorce u the next day once she landed in USA... SO Many gold diggers and bad intentions women used this method . some of them have the audacity flying to their boyfriend to another state while u waiting in the airport thinking she will come .. so USA immigration understood this marriage of convincing and make grace period two years..

in the above example since OLF was tplf partner they cant just break away without considering the TPLF predicament... if OLF SAID i dont give fk about what happened to TPLF all i care is breakaway and make my own nation at the cost of your own partner then that make it big time wrong..
ኦነጎች ትግሬዎችን ገደል ከተው አነበረም ነፃነታቸውን ማወጅ የነበረባቸው።

now u might even deny all this but let me give u present example :

case one

እስክንድር got his freedom by kerro but he betrayed the kerro and he has audacity to report them as terrorist under un rule ..
the when he was asked on VOA he denied he reported the whole kerro .. he said only 1% of kerro is terrorist in that case how in hell u report them all as terrorist or did he told the UN that only 1% r terrorist

Case two

Jal maro, this so-called freedom fighter nobody know him before and he have only 100 armies.. then he was given a pardon and invited to come home what he did first betrayed who give him forgiveness to come home

so my point is you cant just blame TPLF for the mistake ... for sure TPLF give more right to oromo that they can handle but the oromo still insisting TPLF OUT OF OROMIA .. I admitted TPLF make the greatest mistake by staying in oromia .. had they give them full autonomous and told them now everything is on you u make it or not and leave the oromo alone that would have been much better and the tplf would have time to develop their own region instead of wasting time in another region

now it is wast of time to talk about TPLF they left they r gone .. now we should talk about the oromo rule under Dr Abiy.. look it is only two years and i dont think Dr. Abiy handling it .. oromo is burning, Amhara is burning there is no safe place to go not for citizen even for Dr. abiy ... he cant go to Amhara land or golden land

i always think we Ethiopian r above those black African, I thought we r not savage to cut someone throat or burn them alive ... thanks to oromo and Amhara now Ethiopia lost her innocent ... now we r cappable of becoming an animal ... all this thanks to Amhara and oromia .. in two years no project started or finished we wasted this two years.. while Dr. Abiy dinning none stop and discussion meeting and conference like there is no tomorrow ......

in conculison

yes tplf make mistake but they r gone hence let us stop talking about tplf and let us talk about oromo lead Ethiopia


No need for the long story, I know my history very well.
Some OLF members wanted a referendum, others were okay with federalism with an autonomous Oromia.
Not all Oromos were in agreement in regards to independence.
Also, per the agreement, the OLF agreed to disarm and encamp their soldiers away from the towns and cities, to ensure peaceful and fair elections were to be held without the involvement of force or armed forces. So it's not like the OLF had all 50,000 armed troops, prepared, they were mostly disarmed and in camps...
Secondly; it was not just the TPLF who attacked the mostly disarmed and encamped OLF soldiers, shabia came with them, OPDO and the rest of the eprdf came along too.

You cannot say forget tplf, when the problems we have today, were mostly leftover problems made by them, that PM Abiy and his govt now has to deal with- like the depleted funds in the reserves, that wasn't Abiy's fault.
Blaming some oromo and amara, while the tplf did far worse in their 27 years of rule, is a big joke.
It's a waste of time responding to you, because you are so far gone, and too blinded by tigrayan elitist pride, that you would not be capable of being fair and/or impartial.
To you, tplf is perfect, angels, better than Jesus himself, and they should rule forever.
Well, too bad, so sad my friend, no more TPLF RULE. Let them share their 6 to 8 percent of power with the rest of Ethiopia, or stay in Tigray.

temari
Member
Posts: 157
Joined: 28 Dec 2014, 21:18

Re: ቅዳሜን ከሰዓት inside a Bakery and a Boeing 787 cockpit

Post by temari » 14 Jan 2020, 16:56

i only see hardworking ethiopians in the video who built their businesses with their hard earned money. i see no looter woyane. you are the only person who always see looter woyanes in every thing what honest and hard working ethiopians do and trying to steal their credit. stop stealing the credit of hard working ethiopians. even worse, you want us to join you in worshiping the criminal woyane gang. this will never happen. this is hard working ethiopians at work, not criminal wayanes at looting. you woyanes have no shame at all. btw, you can compare yourself to derg all you want but comparing oneself to a gorilla doesn't make you beautiful. you are still ugly.
Ethoash wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 10:52
temari wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 08:24
see a doctor first. you are toxic woyane.
temari,

my idea of giving u pain is to tell you the ugliest truth that give u the maximum pain .. that gives me the most pleasure... now to stop the pain tell me what i said is wrong.. each business that opened in the last 27 years should be credited to TPLF ... even the existed business if they expand that also must be credited under TPLF

I GIVE U one example .. all artist and artist under Amhara rule live and die in poverty.. today our artist and sportsmen become a millionaire...
even the great አበበ በቂላ lived under poverty until TPLF COME .. There are millions of thing u say thanks for TPLF for all freedom u enjoy.. even if u have no money TPLF give u freedom of speech to shout to your heart’s content ..

Post Reply