Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Digital Weyane
Member+

Eritrea is NOT a World Super Power

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 Jan 2020, 02:14

I just found our today that Eritrea is NOT a world super power country. The attention we Weyane give to Eritrea, and the number of threads about Eritrea on this forum, may make Eritrea look like a super power nation, but in reality Eritrea is a long way from becoming a world super power.

In my estimate, it may take Eritrea between 10 to 20 years to reach a global super power status. So let us not deceive our Weyane selves into thinking that we are dealing with a Global super power next door.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Eritrea is NOT a World Super Power

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 11 Jan 2020, 02:18

Digital Weyane wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 02:14
I just found our today that Eritrea is NOT a world super power country. The attention we Weyane give to Eritrea, and the number of threads about Eritrea on this forum, may make Eritrea look like a super power nation, but in reality Eritrea is a long way from becoming a world super power.

In my estimate, it may take Eritrea between 10 to 20 years to reach a global super power status. So let us not deceive our Weyane selves into thinking that we are dealing with a Global super power next door.
Your inferiority is killing you like cancer???

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 Jan 2020, 02:23

Even though the British documentary film below states the fact that "Eritrea has been victorious in recent wars against not one, but two super powers," it should not be misinterpreted as evidence that Eritrea is a global super power. We Weyane need to keep reminding ourselves that we are not fighting against a Global super power when we're fighting against Eritrea. Thank you.

2:45 minutes into the video, the British documentary quotes Ethiopian Review's (Mereja's) news report about the death of Issayas Afewerki

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 Jan 2020, 02:44

Our Weyane's obsession and paparazzi style compulsive reporting behavior on Eritrea may make the country look like a celebrity nation, but nothing could be further from the truth. In my Weyanay opinion, Eritrea doesn't deserve the attention it gets from our Weyane gladiators on this forum.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 11 Jan 2020, 03:03

Dead weyane aka ugun shabo deqi komarit,
Your desperate attempt to rehabilitate your wedi komarit is understandable. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
ታምራት ነገራ፡ ዕጉም ሻቦን ነገራ
ታምራት ነገራ፣ ልክልኩን ነገራ
ታምራት ነገራ፡ እውነቱን ነገራ።
:lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Click here:
Please wait, video is loading...

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 Jan 2020, 03:18

My dear Weyane brothers and sisters,

Please let us not make the mistake of treating Eritreans as world super power. They are not. They are a bunch of self reliant Africans who wrongly think that achieving food security, providing quality health care and education are the main pillars of democracy. They are not!

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 Jan 2020, 03:22

I repeat, Eritreans are NOT the world super power. Eritreans defeating one or two world super powers doesn't make them a super power. That is the honest Weyane's truth!

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 Jan 2020, 03:31

Just because Eritreans are living 12 years longer than us Weyane, it doesn't make them a world super power.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 Jan 2020, 03:44

We Weyane should be very careful not to look at the map below and draw the conclusion that Eritrea has achieved a world super power status, just because it shares the same success rate as the US in providing clean and safe drinking water to its population.

Did you know that, our Weyane archeologists unearthed the first plastic water bottle in Adwa dating back to the Axumite kingdom? The archeologists are still conducting a study to find out whether the plastic bottle was used for drinking or as a tool to torture political prisoners to extract useful information.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 11 Jan 2020, 06:01

Digital - Why are you pulling Awash's leg? I don't get it bro!

Let us see, according to Tamerat Negera, it is only the elderly, the handicapped & the retired that are left in Eritrea? Right?

What does that tell you? UN Developmental Statistics formula can't be applied to get the correct number.

I will give you my hunch on how they arrived to 66 average:

Well, PIA is 75? So are the entire PFDJ officials; Right? :P

We already know that the average man & woman you meet in the mostly empty street of Asmara/Eritrea is 60 years old? Correct?

Make a total of those in the street and add the entire PFDJ members who are in 70s, then you arrive with a life expectancy of 66. Vuala!!

On the other hand, in Ethiopia, 70% of the population are under 30. The PM & the entire p2 members average age is 43? :P

Do you get my drift?

Digital Weyane wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 03:31
Just because Eritreans are living 12 years longer than us Weyane, it doesn't make them a world super power.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 11 Jan 2020, 06:06

It's spelled: voilà!

If your math is as good as your spelling, then....
Dawi wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 06:01
Digital - Why are you pulling Awash's leg? I don't get it bro!

Let us see, according to Tamerat Negera, it is only the elderly, the handicapped & the retired that are left in Eritrea? Right?

What does that tell you? UN Developmental Statistics formula can't be applied to get the correct number.

I will give you my hunch on how they arrived to 66 average:

Well, PIA is 75? So are the entire PFDJ officials; Right? :P

We already know that the average man & woman you meet in the mostly empty street of Asmara/Eritrea is 60 years old? Correct?

Make a total of those in the street and add the entire PFDJ members who are in 70s, then you arrive with a life expectancy of 66. Vuala!!

On the other hand, in Ethiopia, 70% of the population are under 30. The PM & the entire p2 members average age is 43? :P

Do you get my drift?

Digital Weyane wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 03:31

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 11 Jan 2020, 06:18

Zmeselo wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 06:06

Z,

Urban Dictionary: "vuala"! Baby!!

Sorry, couldn't help writing that "elderly" Eritrean in the street of Asmara antic.

Honestly, I like it that way. I don't care of the crowd in AA. Every day is a street fair!

What do you mean? My Math is great! :P

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 Jan 2020, 07:03

My dear Weyane brothers and sister, including Dawi

We Mereja Forum Weyane should never be bothered by the United Nations map below showing the high literacy rate among Eritrean youth. Eritreans foolishly give education a high national priority when there are other far more important things like the social media and internet forums. When it comes to the Social Media Eritreans are illiterate, and we Weyane are Einsteins! :mrgreen:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 Jan 2020, 07:24

My dear Weyane comrades,

Let us ignore this World Health Organization's (WHO) map too. It was created before Bill Gates made our TPLF hero Tedros Adhanom the director general of WHO to sell his anti malaria vaccine to Africans. Just remember that Eritrea is NOT a World Super Power.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 11 Jan 2020, 07:31

Dawi wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 06:18
Zmeselo wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 06:06

Z,

Urban Dictionary: "vuala"! Baby!!

Sorry, couldn't help writing that "elderly" Eritrean in the street of Asmara antic.

Honestly, I like it that way. I don't care of the crowd in AA. Every day is a street fair!

What do you mean? My Math is great! :P

Eritrea population is equivalent to 0.05% of the total world population. Eritrea ranks number 133 in the list of countries (and dependencies) by population. The population density in Eritrea is 35 per Km2 (91 people per mi2). The median age in Eritrea is 19.2 years.
https://www.worldometers.info/world-pop ... opulation/

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 11 Jan 2020, 09:08

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 11 Jan 2020, 09:25

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 Jan 2020, 13:27

320,000 threads were dedicated to Eritrea on this forum, to only 800 for the United States. We must stop treating Eritreans like the World Super Powers. They don't deserve it, even if it tends to compensate for our Weyane's inferiority complex.

I refuse to allow Eritreans use our Weyane's inferiority complex against us. They are NOT a super power worthy of playing with our Weyane emotions. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 Jan 2020, 14:22

My great Weyane brother Awash and I regret the 10 years we wasted on this forum treating Eritreans as World Super Power, when they are not. It was an honest mistake on our part, and we assure you that it won't happen again.

We repeat, Eritreans are NOT the World Super Power.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 Jan 2020, 15:23

ታምራት ሰገራ የኛ ወያኔ መከታ
በወያኔ ልሳን ተናግሮ የሻዕቢያን አከርካሪ መታ
ወዳጅ ቢከዳህ፡ ፍቅረ ነዋይ ቢጠማህ
ምንም ኪስህ ቢራቆት፡ ደህነት ቢሰማህ
አትፍራ ታምራት፡ ወያኔ "አየኻ ናይና!" ብሎሃል
ለሰራኸው ጀብዱ ቡዙ ብር ይከፈልሃል።

-- ግጥም አዋሽ ዘ ብሄረ ዓድዋ