Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Digital Weyane
Member+

Where Are They Now?

Post by Digital Weyane » 10 Jan 2020, 21:47

These FOUR heroes were paid billions of US dollars to encircle Eritrea on all FOUR corners, overthrow Issaias and destroy the country by suffocation. Where are they now? We Mereja Forum Weyane miss them like the rain that misses the desert. :cry: :roll: :cry:

Afdeyu

Re: Where Are They Now?

Post by Afdeyu » 10 Jan 2020, 22:08

Good point! And Eritreans should be proud for surviving the tough years of Timali.
The question that should be asked is why were they against Eritrea?
Why were the superpowers willing to spend billions against Eritrea?
Is Eritrea’s attraction only its location or something else buried under it that attract the superpowers?
If Eritrea can figure that out, the whys? It can work with the superpowers instead of them sponsoring the next Meles chenawi’s kedemti of our region.
The fact of the matter is the superpowers enemies or sponsors of yesterday are still here and might be willing to spend more billions to get to what they want from Eritrea.
The countries around Eritrea are always willing to stab Eritrea for few billions, so the question is what the sponsors want??? Is the billion dollar question.

There’s a saying, “prevention is better than treatment”

Sesenayu

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 Jan 2020, 00:12

Afdeyu wrote:
10 Jan 2020, 22:08
Good point! And Eritreans should be proud for surviving the tough years of Timali.
The question that should be asked is why were they against Eritrea?
Why were the superpowers willing to spend billions against Eritrea?
Is Eritrea’s attraction only its location or something else buried under it that attract the superpowers?
If Eritrea can figure that out, the whys? It can work with the superpowers instead of them sponsoring the next Meles chenawi’s kedemti of our region.
The fact of the matter is the superpowers enemies or sponsors of yesterday are still here and might be willing to spend more billions to get to what they want from Eritrea.
The countries around Eritrea are always willing to stab Eritrea for few billions, so the question is what the sponsors want??? Is the billion dollar question.

There’s a saying, “prevention is better than treatment”

Sesenayu
The entire world was against the Shabo for their refusal to accept western food aid and World Bank loans, when all other African countries were happy to do so. Between 1991 and 1998 we Weyane tried very hard to convince the Shabo that Western food aid is very delicious, and taking IMF loans would make their top leaders very rich very quick, but they ignorantly refused to listen to our Weyane's valuable advice.

We even warned them that if they keep refusing to abide by the international order for Africans, we Weyane had no choice but to invade them and make their self reliant lives unbearable on behalf of the donor countries and lenders. I don't understand why the Shabo feel that they are equal to whites. That is a violation of the international order.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 Jan 2020, 02:48

Wherever they are, we wish them good health and longevity.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 11 Jan 2020, 02:56

The 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse:

Digital Weyane wrote:
10 Jan 2020, 21:47
These FOUR heroes were paid billions of US dollars to encircle Eritrea on all FOUR corners, overthrow Issaias and destroy the country by suffocation. Where are they now? We Mereja Forum Weyane miss them like the rain that misses the desert. :cry: :roll: :cry:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 Jan 2020, 03:27

The war was fought Four against One. How could they lose against the lone star Eritrea that was cornered, outnumbered, and running on only the energy given to it by its own people? I don't understand it. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 Jan 2020, 03:59

Why do Eritreans keep overthrowing governments that don't bend to their will? Isn't that the behavior of global super powers? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 Jan 2020, 05:04

I'm not a Math genius, but I think if we had encircled Eritreans on 5 corners it probably would have worked, because 5 is better than 4. May be next time.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 11 Jan 2020, 05:18

Digital Weyane wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 05:04
I'm not a Math genius, but I think if we had encircled Eritreans on 5 corners it probably would have worked, because 5 is better than 4. May be next time.

Stop misleading people!!!

We know you weyane, own the pentagon. You can't fool us! We checked carefully, from where the pentagon gets its marching orders. The trail leads, to a hotel in Meqele. The recent drone attack on Suleimani for instance, was ordered by Sebhat "da nìggà" Nega himself.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 Jan 2020, 07:17

The Wesf'aatam Shabo changed the name State Department to Tigray Department, and the Pentagon to Adwagon, with intent to strain the relationship between Tigray and Iran. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 11 Jan 2020, 10:47

DW you’re :lol:
Some of the lines are hilarious. Please save them and share with stand up comedians... share the laughs :lol:
Post Isaias Eritrea, you can have your own comedy studio in Asmara... the sky will be the limit
I learned the great San diago has gone sigre dob and building a studio in Kampala

Digital Weyane wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 03:27
The war was fought Four against One. How could they lose against the lone star Eritrea that was cornered, outnumbered, and running on only the energy given to it by its own people? I don't understand it. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 Jan 2020, 13:17

When the sandal-wearing Shabo President Issayas said Game Over in January of 2018, none of us expected that our TPLF visionary leaders would get overthrown 4 months later in April 2018.

Don't you hate it when someone gives you advance notice about the bad things that will happen to you? That is very traumatizing! Why didn't he just keep quiet and overthrow our TPLF leaders? There was no need for him to say "Game Over", unless he wanted to traumatize us. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 Jan 2020, 14:28

The benevolent dictator Issayas is the last man standing, when the 4 African and Arab leaders hired to crush him are nowhere to be found today.

What are the secrets for his longevity against overwhelming odds? :roll: :roll:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 11 Jan 2020, 14:38

Digital Weyane wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 14:28
The benevolent dictator Issayas is the last man standing, when the 4 African and Arab leaders hired to crush him are nowhere to be found today.

What are the secrets for his longevity against overwhelming odds? :roll: :roll:
Dead Weyane,

Robert Mugabe was lived the longest what is your point.. the only thing that make me sad is al bashir was a good man .. look at first he called the American to take out the oil for him they took 40 years and they could not find the oil then al bashir called the Canadian .. the American told the Canadian to take it easy and the Canadian could not find the oil for the last 27 years.. so Al Bashir mistake was to call the Chinese and kicked out the Canadian .. the Chinese come and take out the oil with in five years and built pipe line to port Sudan ..

the America was so mad that Al Bashir switch to Chinese they helped the South Sudan to break away... they were reporting every day about human right abused so the South Thinking they will have all the oil to themselves and break away just like the Eritrean thinking they going to charge us for port as much as they want and live without working that was the same feeling the South thought then when they break away the figure it out they still have to share the oil with Northern Sudan because the Northern Sudan have the port and South doesnt have port to export the oil they must use port Sudan and pay for it...

so my buddy... the longer ISISU LIVED the longer your people suffer.. the longer he stay in power the longer they become poorer and poorer guess what in this time next ten years golden become Singapore and u will left out from economy miracle of the horn .. just like Northern Korea and South Korea u will left out.. keep supporting your isisis idiot .. not only he is a directory he is also an idiot ...

truth to be told even meles was not full democracy he was dictator but the real The benevolent dictator ... just look what he achieved in short 27 years while the Amhara and the oromo was on his back ..

one more thing

Hailemariam Desalegn told Al Bahir to giveup power .. it is sad that Al Bahir refused to do so .. now Dr. Abiy should try one more time to rebel to release Al Bahir so that he can live in Ethiopia peacefully and he will return some of the money to Sudan from Swiss Account...

if i am at it .. why not Amhara also give immunity to ISISU and come to Amhara and spend the rest of his life in Amhara region while using his billion of dollar to start industry city.. in Amhara it is win win for ever dictator in Africa .. if Ethiopia open her door to live in peace under immunity ... without this immunity no dictator will leave power

መንጌ would never left Ethiopia had the American promised to him that they will give him monthly salary for life and find him a home... so giving መንጌ የማርያም መንገድ ለሁላችንም ጠቀመን

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 Jan 2020, 14:53

The regime changer Issayas fought against 4 wealthy heads of state and WON! I am 100% certain that he could have LOST easily had he was fighting against 5 heads of state instead. Next time we will add one more Head of State to the coalition of the willing. Crossing my Weyanay finger! :evil:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 Jan 2020, 15:29

I think we Weyane should open an investigation led by our Weyane brother Awash to look into the mysterious circumstances surrounding the sudden death of our great leader Meles Zenawi.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 11 Jan 2020, 15:35

Digital Weyane wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 14:53
The regime changer Issayas fought against 4 wealthy heads of state and WON! I am 100% certain that he could have LOST easily had he was fighting against 5 heads of state instead. Next time we will add one more Head of State to the coalition of the willing. Crossing my Weyanay finger! :evil:

Digital Weyane

sorry i mistaken u for Northern Agame u r golden sorry for the mistake .. yes ታምራት ገሞራ say it in perfect language Issayas is the best Ethiopian mole we have inside Eritrea... what more would ask from our inside job then this ..

በደማችን ቀይ ባህርን እንጠብቃታለን

እሺ ቀይ ባህር ጉቡና ደማቹሁን አፍሰሱ ብሎ ለቀቃቸው ። የቀይ ባህር ቀለም ቀይ የሆነው በኤርትራኖች ደም ነው።። እንዲስ ስልህ ደግሞ እንዳት ሳሳት ። የአሳ እራት እየሆኑ ማለቴ ነው።

ሻብያዎች ኤርትራን ለአረብ ሊሽጡ ነው።

አንሽጥም አልሽጥንም ግን ኩላሊታንንን በነፃ እናስረክባልን ፤ በባርነት እንስራለን፤ በአጭሩ የአረብ አሽከር እንሆናለን አባቶቻችን የጣሊያን አሽከር እንደሆኑ።
ህፃን የሌለበት አገር
ስርግ የሌለበት አገር
ወጣት የሌለበት አገር

ሙሉ ስራው ሬሳ ቤት ብቻ ነው። ወይም የሬሳ ሳጥን መስራት ብቻ።

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 11 Jan 2020, 21:33

meles seytanawi opened a tanning salon in hell. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 12 Jan 2020, 05:16

Eritrean David vs Four Aid Fed Goliaths.
David slayed them all four. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 12 Jan 2020, 05:37

Issu ambessa took 4, cento per cento wesfatta'm leaders out qiqiqiqi qiqiqiqi qiqiqiqi :mrgreen: