Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Why is Issayas advising Egypt how to halt Abay Dam completion against all ethnics of the country while the government

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Jan 2020, 13:14

…….of the country and Amhara hosting Issayas the number one enemy of Ethiopia???

What does it say the Amhara noise about love Ethiopia and unity of Ethiopia???

Do the Amharu think that the rest of ethnics do not see and understand what Amhara is doing against Ethiopia???

If I were in charge right now, I would seal all borders and stop flying Ethiopia air lines to Eritrea and let him shine the Egyptian shoes.

pushkin
Member+

Re: Why is Issayas advising Egypt how to halt Abay Dam completion against all ethnics of the country while the governmen

Post by pushkin » 10 Jan 2020, 13:27

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
10 Jan 2020, 13:14
…….of the country and Amhara hosting Issayas the number one enemy of Ethiopia???

Do the Amharu think that the rest of ethnics do not see and understand what Amhara is doing against Ethiopia???

If I were in charge right now, I would seal all borders and stop flying Ethiopia air lines to Eritrea and let him shine the Egyptian shoes.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Why is Issayas advising Egypt how to halt Abay Dam completion against all ethnics of the country while the governmen

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Jan 2020, 13:46

In real time that is how you look, ugly face???

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 10 Jan 2020, 13:56

It got to hurt that your fellow country people Amharas love foreign country Leader more than they do tigreans :(
I suggest you guys man up and form your own republic :idea:

There’s a saying there’s nothing to fear but fear itself. DIA and his worshippers might care but majority Eritreans don’t care either way

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Jan 2020, 15:42

Afdeyu wrote:
10 Jan 2020, 13:56
It got to hurt that your fellow country people Amharas love foreign country Leader more than they do tigreans :(
I suggest you guys man up and form your own republic :idea:

There’s a saying there’s nothing to fear but fear itself. DIA and his worshippers might care but majority Eritreans don’t care either way
Well said!!!

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 10 Jan 2020, 15:46

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
10 Jan 2020, 13:14

It is none of your business,this is a matter of freedom fighters not a matter of stone age people