Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mahlana

I am speechless!! Trump: I removed Woyane and Abiy Ahmad is my clown and I gave him the Nobel prize.

Post by Mahlana » 10 Jan 2020, 02:53

Aboy Sibhat Nega had clearly told you last year you idiots that Americans are on the steering wheel of the so called ነውጥ!!!

My Woyane the giant, I love you!!!!!
Please wait, video is loading...

Hawzen
Member+

Re: I am speechless!! Trump: I removed Woyane and Abiy Ahmad is my clown and I gave him the Nobel prize.

Post by Hawzen » 10 Jan 2020, 05:51

Gurezza wrote:
10 Jan 2020, 03:38
You Dirty Tigryans are really funny. If it was not for USA your dirty tribe would have been reduced to merely 200,000. The Eritreans particularly the QEROS, FANOS would have chopped your dirty &&[deleted] behind to pieces.
Brother Gurezza,

Do you remember when brother Adwusha used to chant all the time GOD Bless America...GOD Bless America.. ??? Not anymore and I don't know why :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

quindibu

Re: I am speechless!! Trump: I removed Woyane and Abiy Ahmad is my clown and I gave him the Nobel prize.

Post by quindibu » 10 Jan 2020, 10:04

Mahlana wrote:
10 Jan 2020, 02:53
Aboy Sibhat Nega had clearly told you last year you idiots that Americans are on the steering wheel of the so called ነውጥ!!!

My Woyane the giant, I love you!!!!!
Please wait, video is loading...
:roll: :roll: :roll:

That is really news to you, Agame boy? We told you long time ago that you were just the errand boy of the horn. You wouldn't have dared to fire at me without hiding behind Susan's skirt. Let me repeat what I wrote at this very site a while back.

Historic amnesia is, of course, an enduring character of you........Just as a reminder though, the US sat with EPLF in 1991 and, again, history repeats itself in 2018 when the US sent Yamamato to Eritrea for three days visit after shunning us for almost two decades.