Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Awash
Senior Member+

Re: Tamerat Negera Feyisa's Desires and Pivoting Points of Varied Opinions Re: Eritrea or Etiyopiya

Post by Awash » 11 Jan 2020, 23:21

You're an idiot. Why am Iwasting my time with a moron. An entire generation ot has been devastated in the last 29 years, and you still call it tempoary? You're sick. What your Agame tyrants have done in the last 3 decades is criminal and beyond comprehention. Destroying the future of Eritrea, the youth, with slavery fusing territory as an excuse is criminal and reprehensible. Tamirat Negra Feyissa would not have dared talk about Eritrea in such disparaging manner had your savage regime been defending sovereignty and integrity of Eritrea.
Instead, the Agame tyrants have been working to reunite Eritrea with Ethiopia against the will of the Eritrean people by making it unrespectable. Even people like Tamirat have no respect for you and your savage tyrant for the way you have treated the Eritrean people for the last 3 decades. Mumushat.

YAY wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 22:53
Dear Awash: You wish you could stop me from saying "temporary problems", but you cannot

Please let me try to explain the situation in a different way. Losing Eritrea's independence and sovereignty (making final decisions about our own affairs), if Tamerat gets his way, is long-term, rather forever. Anything less than that is temporary. We Eritreans do not want to destroy the Government (no matter how many weaknesses, faults, short-comings, etc. it might display, but aid it to get better) when it is/was in a long and sustained state of emergency. We understand that many nations were first built by monarchs,tyrants and despots, rather than democrats and human rights activists. Etiyopiya, Tamerat Negera's and Weldeselasse "SebHat" Negga's country, is a case to point out. Even if all your complaints and grievances were right, but I know they are not, I would advise you to see the Eritrean Government favorably until the Eritrean Opposition is ever able to setup a better, and militarily stronger, alternative that can defend Eritrean independence and sovereignty. Until you see such an alternative, let the Eritrean "dictatorship" keep Eritrea sovereign and independent. Do you see any other better alternative?
Awash wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 22:22
I'm gonna stop you right there, YOYO. This is no "temporary problem". You call 20+ years in metal shipping container, underground call, Eiraero gulag etc. etc temporary? If you have children born at the time, they would be about to graduate from college (you do live in free & democratic West, don't you).
You are one savage baztard who enjoy the fruit of their labor, freedom and liberty of the West while, at the same time, support a savage regime in Eritrea the has suffocated an entire nation and made it the scorn of the humanity. Even Tamirat Negera Feyissa couldn't stand your savagery towards your fellow Eritreans.
YAY wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 21:49
Dear Awash: No amount of temporary problems can override the independence and sovereignty of Eritrea ....

Awash wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 19:24

YAY

Re: Tamerat Negera Feyisa's Desires and Pivoting Points of Varied Opinions Re: Eritrea or Etiyopiya

Post by YAY » 12 Jan 2020, 00:28

Dear Awash: Let alone I, even you are not an idiot

You may not know what an idiot is. An idiot is a person with an intellectual capacity less than that of a three-year old child has. A moron is better than an idiot. A moron has a mental capacity of 7 to 10 years old. I know that you are better than a 3-10 years old child. Obviously,you display some shortcomings. You even want to appear that you are wasting your time exchanging your views with me. I know why you are debating me: to convince me that HGDeF and especially its leaders are not good for Eritrea. That these "aliens" and "Agame tyrants" must go. These "cruel" PFDJ characters have "devastated" Eritrea "in the last 3 decades". If it were not for our "savage regime", people like "Tamirat Negra Feyissa would not have dared talk about Eritrea in such disparaging manner had...[HGDeF] regime been defending sovereignty and integrity of Eritrea." It seems anger drives your mental age down, because you should have known that the HGDeF "regime [has] been defending [the] sovereignty and integrity of Eritrea." And you should have understood that persons like Tamerat could talk like that all the time if it suits them.

I give respect to Eritreans who try their best in defending Eritrea. And one such a force is "your Agame tyrants" in HGDeF. You think your ethnic or racial discrimination is good for Eritrea, but I don't. You have so far failed to prove that they are "Agame". We had had this argument before, and you are repeating it like a child. Despite the possibility that some of them might have "Agame" ancestry (which I am not sure of), they are Eritreans. Let me ask you a simple question: what requirements should those who might have "Agame" ancestry fulfill to be accepted by you as full-fledged Eritreans? And why do people of the same thinking like you go to the Tigraiyans/"Agame" and beg for favors? Fix yourselves.
Awash wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 23:21
You're an idiot. Why am Iwasting my time with a moron. An entire generation ot has been devastated in the last 29 years, and you still call it tempoary? You're sick. What your Agame tyrants have done in the last 3 decades is criminal and beyond comprehention. Destroying the future of Eritrea, the youth, with slavery fusing territory as an excuse is criminal and reprehensible. Tamirat Negra Feyissa would not have dared talk anout Eritrea in such disparaging manner had your savage regime been defending sovereignty and integrity of Eritrea.
Instead, the Agame tyrants have been working to reunite Eritrea against the will of the Eritrean people by making it unrespectable. Even people like Tamirat have no respect for you and your savage tyrant for the way you have treated the Eritrean people for the last 3 decades. Mumushat.

YAY wrote:
Dear Awash: You wish you could stop me from saying "temporary problems", but you cannot

Please let me try to explain the situation in a different way. Losing Eritrea's independence and sovereignty (making final decisions about our own affairs), if Tamerat gets his way, is long-term, rather forever. Anything less than that is temporary. We Eritreans do not want to destroy the Government (no matter how many weaknesses, faults, short-comings, etc. it might display, but aid it to get better) when it is/was in a long and sustained state of emergency. We understand that many nations were first built by monarchs,tyrants and despots, rather than democrats and human rights activists. Etiyopiya, Tamerat Negera's and Weldeselasse "SebHat" Negga's country, is a case to point out. Even if all your complaints and grievances were right, but I know they are not, I would advise you to see the Eritrean Government favorably until the Eritrean Opposition is ever able to setup a better, and militarily stronger, alternative that can defend Eritrean independence and sovereignty. Until you see such an alternative, let the Eritrean "dictatorship" keep Eritrea sovereign and independent. Do you see any other better alternative?
Awash wrote:
I'm gonna stop you right there, YOYO. This is no "temporary problem". You call 20+ years in metal shipping container, underground call, Eiraero gulag etc. etc temporary? If you have children born at the time, they would be about to graduate from college (you do live in free & democratic West, don't you).
You are one savage baztard who enjoy the fruit of their labor, freedom and liberty of the West while, at the same time, support a savage regime in Eritrea the has suffocated an entire nation and made it the scorn of the humanity. Even Tamirat Negera Feyissa couldn't stand your savagery towards your fellow Eritreans.
YAY wrote:
Dear Awash: No amount of temporary problems can override the independence and sovereignty of Eritrea ....

Awash wrote:
Last edited by YAY on 12 Jan 2020, 23:16, edited 1 time in total.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 Jan 2020, 00:40

YOYO,
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SPEND A NIGHT IN THE LUXURY HOTEL MEDHIN BERAD? YOU CAN THEN FIND OUT IF YOU CAN DEFEND ERITREA AND ERITREAN SOVEREIGNTY FROM HOTEL MEDHIN COURTESY OF DEQ KOMARIT. THE DAMAGE IS DONE; THE GAME IS OVER. ETHIOPIA COMES OUT ON TOP, WHILE THE ERITREAN PEOPLE END UP IN THE BOTTOM OF DEQI KOMARIT DICTATOR, THE SELFISH LIKES OF YOU, OTHER STOOGES, AND TAMIRAT NEGERA FEYISSA.

YAY wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 00:28
Dear Awash: Let alone I, even you are not an idiot

You may not know what an idiot is. An idiot is a person with an intellectual capacity less than that of a three-year old child has. A moron is better than an idiot. A moron has a mental capacity of 7 to 10 years old. I know that you are better than a 3-year old child. Obviously,you display some shortcomings. You event want to appear that you are wasting your time exchanging your views with me. I know why you are debating me: to convince me that HGDeF and especially its leaders are not good for Eritrea. That these "aliens" and "Agame tyrants" must go. These "cruel" PFDJ characters have "devastated" Eritrea "in the last 3 decades". If it were not for our "savage regime", people like "Tamirat Negra Feyissa would not have dared talk about Eritrea in such disparaging manner had...[HGDeF] regime been defending sovereignty and integrity of Eritrea." It seems anger drives your mental age down, because you should have known that the HGDeF "regime [has] been defending [the] sovereignty and integrity of Eritrea." And you should have understood that persons like Tamerat could talk like that all the time if it suits them.

I give respect to Eritreans who try their best in defending Eritrea. And one such a force "your Agame tyrants" in HGDeF. You think yuor ethnic or racial discrimination good for Eritrea, but I don't. You have so far failed to prove that they "Agame". We had had this argument before, and you are repeating it like a child. Despite the possibility that some of the might have "Agame" ancestry, they are Eritreans. Let me ask you a simple question: what requirements should those who might have "Agame" ancestry be accepted by you as full-fledged Eritreans? And why do people of the same thinking like you go to the Tigraiyans/"Agame" and beg for favors? Fix yourselves.
Awash wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 23:21
You're an idiot. Why am Iwasting my time with a moron. An entire generation ot has been devastated in the last 29 years, and you still call it tempoary? You're sick. What your Agame tyrants have done in the last 3 decades is criminal and beyond comprehention. Destroying the future of Eritrea, the youth, with slavery fusing territory as an excuse is criminal and reprehensible. Tamirat Negra Feyissa would not have dared talk anout Eritrea in such disparaging manner had your savage regime been defending sovereignty and integrity of Eritrea.
Instead, the Agame tyrants have been working to reunite Eritrea against the will of the Eritrean people by making it unrespectable. Even people like Tamirat have no respect for you and your savage tyrant for the way you have treated the Eritrean people for the last 3 decades. Mumushat.

YAY wrote:

Awash wrote:
YAY wrote:

Awash wrote:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 12 Jan 2020, 00:56

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

አጋሜ አዋሽ ግብረ ሰዶማዊ ጥፍር ነቃይ፣ ጠርሙስ ውሃ ብልት ላይ አንጠልጣይ፣ የኦሮሞ ህጻናት በጉዲፊቻ ስም ለውጭ ሃገር ሻጭ፣ አማራ ሴቶች እንዳይወልዱ መርፌ ወግቶ ትውልድን አምካኝ...

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 Jan 2020, 05:05

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 00:56
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ታምራት ነገራ፡ ዕጉም ሻቦን ነገራ
ታምራት ነገራ፣ ልክልኩን ነገራ
ታምራት ነገራ፡ እውነቱን ነገራ
ታምራት ነገራ፡ ጭንቅል ጭንቅላቱን ሰበራ።
:lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Click here:
Please wait, video is loading...

World's Most Censored
https://www.africanexponent.com/post/10 ... ed-country

YAY

Post by YAY » 12 Jan 2020, 15:58

What are the unanswered Etiyopiya's/Eritrea's fundamental questions ?

Tamerat Negera says,
ጠ/ሚ አብይ በዚህ በኢትዮ-ኤርትራ ጉዳይ ካደረጉት አንድ ነገር ምንድርነው፧ ለመላው ዓለም ኣቀፍ ማኅበረሰብ ኢትዮጵያ ያለወደብ እንዳትቀጥል[ማለት] እንደማትቀጥል፡ እንደማትቀጥል፡ እንደማይቻል፡ ግልጽ ኣድርገው ኣስቀምጠዋል። ባሕር ሓይል መል'ልሰው ኣቋቍመዋል። እነዚህ እነዚህ እርምጃዎች ደግሞ ኤርትራውያን ውስጥም ስግኣት ኣለ። እነዚህ ስግኣቶች ኣልተመልለሱም ... ለኤርትራውያን ያል'ለ ስግኣት ኣልተመል'ለሰም፡ ለኢትዮጵያውያን ያል'ለ ፍላጎት ኣልተሳክ'ካም። ነገር ግን ያው ሁለቱን ግል'ለሰቦች ወቅታዊ እንትን t it-for-tat ቲት-ፎር-ታት ለመጠበቅ እና balance ባላንስ ለማድረግ እየተንቀሳቀሰ ያል'ለ ነገር ነው። ስለዚህ ይሄ ያል'ለውን ትኵሳት ለማርገብ ችግሩን የማሸጋገር ዓይነት ጕዕዞ አድርጌ ነው የማየው እንጂ መሰረታዊ ጥያቄዎች ኣልተመልለሱም። ... እንኳን ሊመልለሱ discuss ዲስካስ እየተደረጉ አይደል'ለም።

Roughly translated: "Among things PM Abiy has done, one is that he made the the entire international community know abundantly clearly that it is impossible for Etiyopiya to go on, cannot continue on, without a port. He has re-established a naval force. Such steps have engendered a threat among Eritreans. These threats have not been answered to Eritreans, and Etiyopiyan need [for ports] has also not been answered. However, the moves done by the two individuals [Abiy and Issaias] are temporary actions of t it-for-tat and keeping balance kind of thing. Therefore, what I think is happening is reducing the existing heat and kicking the problem [forward and unsolved] type of movement, but the fundamental questions remain unanswered."

It is true that Etiyopiya has a naval force in Lake Tsana and now possesses one vessel. News reports [see Dickens Olewe's "Why landlocked Ethiopia wants to launch a navy" on BBC News, June 14, 2018] https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-44369382 indicate that PM Abiy has ambitions of building a naval force, and some countries are interested in constructing a navy to landlocked Etiyopiya. However,
plans for how to achieve this goal have not been made public.
We, Eritreans, do not know Abiy's purposes, and we cannot assess if his navy project is complementary or contrary to Eritrea's national interests.

Mr. Roba Megerssa Akawak, head of the state-owned Ethiopian Shipping & Logistics Services Enterprise (ESLSE), however, indicated that the presence of big power military bases in Djibouti may be "a threat to Ethiopia." He also added that ESLSE operates 11 Etiyopiyan commercial ships (based in Djibouti) and "a navy would also help protect [these] ships" and "other economic interests" in the Red Sea. A former Etiyopiyan diplomat thinks that
strategic and geopolitical security concerns could be driving the navy plan.
The same diplomat further said that there is a push for
the unification of the Horn of Africa as an economic bloc and the navy is part of that project.
Others speculate that Etiyopiya may desire to target Islamist operations in Somalia and the Indian Ocean. In addition, Etiyopiya "still has a civilian maritime institute which trains more than 500 maritime engineers and electrotechnical officers each year". If these are the purposes of the future Etiyopiyan navy, they may be complementary to Eritrea's purposes of making the international commercial lanes along its coasts in the Red Sea safer.

Etiyopiya has already signed agreements with Djibouti, Somalia, Kenya, etc. on port utilization, and it would be advantageous and publicly clearer for us to negotiate with Etiyopiya, and Eritrea needs to legally do the same. Etiyopiya has made arrangements with other countries to enjoy port services without the need to invade and occupy Eritrea and use "its own port" in our sea shores. That was tried by previous Etiyopiyan regimes, and the result was disastrous. No fundamental questions are answered at once, and Tamerat & Co. should know that respect to Eritrean sovereignty comes first before using any parts of Eritrea, if we are going to coexist peacefully.

YAY

Post by YAY » 15 Jan 2020, 00:21

Dear All: AbyssiniaLady suggested something and deleted it right away, she chickened out

AbyssiniaLady highlited my last sentence and said, "You proved what Tamerat Negera claimed; Ethiopia can worsen the lives of Eritreans and occupy Eritrea without firing a single bullet; Eritrea cannot stand on its own feet."

My response: Yes Etiyopiya can worsen the lives of the Eritrean people in general, and it has done so in the last 18-20 years by an X%. The question is how much is that X% in a scale ranging between 0% and 100%? Eritrea has survived the sudden TPLF/EPRDF Etiyopiya's blockade, war and sanctions and showed that it can stand on its own feet. If occupying Eritrea without fighting was possible, the Tigraiy Governor Abbai Waldu (before Debretsion) has tried a last effort militarily to occupy part of Eritrea, and they were pushed back. Tamerat Negera was repeating the exaggerated propaganda some Eritreans in the Opposition wrongly claim---i.e. Eritrea is dying, emptying, has no one to defend it, etc. I did not say that Etiyopiya cannot/didn't harm the lives of Eritreans, but neither my statement nor the realities in Eritrea prove valid what Tamerat Negera said about occupying Eritrea without firing a single round, or AbyssiniaLady's claim that Eritrea cannot stand on its own feet. All these claims were proven false, practically.

YAY wrote:
Dear Awash: No amount of temporary problems can override the independence and sovereignty of Eritrea

You could list all the current problems that Eritrea may have,and they are many. We could all check if Tamerat's or anyone else's assertions are correct or wrong. Remember that several forces were working hard for the Government of Eritrea to fail, and then come around to claim that Eritrea has failed. We all could try to figure out which of the current Transitional Eritrean Government's policies are good or faulty. We could also debate how to improve/develop or help solve things in Eritrea.

But, I would not accept Tamerat Negera's desire to take away Eritrea's independence and the Eritrean people's sovereignty on their own affairs for any reason. Tamerat is listing Eritrea's problems (true or false) to use them as a basis for his dream of owning Eritrea. Some Eritreans in the opposition are using his criticism on the Government of Eritrea as if his statements are proof that their grievances and complaints were right all along. No such complaints or grievances are more important than keeping Eritrea independent and sovereign. The Eritrean people could change their government or leaders, and improve their living standards when there are peaceful relations with Etiyopiya.

[/quote]

YAY

Post by YAY » 28 Jan 2020, 02:35

Dear All: What are Etiyopiya's/Ethiopia's durable, real, and unanswered interests regarding Eritrea

Tamerat said,
አንድ ነገር ጠ/ሚ አብይ በጣም ከቀድሞ ጠ/ሚ መል'ለስ ዜናዊም: ከፕ/ት መንግሥቱም: ከቀዳማዊ ኃይለስላሴ የተሻሉት በዚህ ኣጋጣሚ ምንድርነው የኤርትራን ጉዳይ ኤርትራውያን ሳይሆን የመል'ለሱት ዓረብ ኣገሮች ሄደው ነገሩን ዘግተዉታል። በ[ከፊል] partially ፓርሺኣልሊ እንበለው። ጉዳዩን ያስጀመሩት ዓረብ አሚሬትስ እና ሳዑዲ ሄደው ነው። እና ያ የሚያሳየው ምንድርነው ቢያንስ የኤርትራ ጉዳይ በኤርትራ ጀርባ ሆነው የሚንቀሳቀሱት የዓረብ ሃገሮች ናቸው። እነርሱን ማባበል እና ማቀዝቀዝ ችለዋል። ምን ያህል ዘለቄታዊ መልስ እንደሆነ እናየዋለን። ግን ለምሳሌ ለእነርሱ investment ኢንቨስትመንት በመፍቀድ ጉዳዩ የንግድ እና፡ እርሳቸው እንደሚሉት፡ መድ'ደመር እንደሆነ በማሳየት hard power ሃርድ ፓወርን ከመጠቀም ይልቅ soft power ሶፍት ፓወርን ...ንግድን: ኤኮኖሚን: ዲፕሎማሲን: ምናምን እሚሉ መርህዎችን በማምጣት ---ሰጥቶመቀበል እንኳን አልሰራም ኣይተነዋል--- ስለዚህ እሱን part ፓርት ተሳክቶላቸዋል። ግን እኔ እምልለው አሁን ምንድርነው ዘለቄታዊው የሆነው: እውነተኛው፡ የኢትዮጵያ ፍልላጎት፡ ብሔራዊ ጥያቄ፡ ኣልተመልለሰም። እሱን እንዴት እንደምንመልስ መንገዶቹ ውስብስብ ናቸው።
Roughly translated:
One thing Prime Minister Abiy did much better than ex-PM Melless Zenawi, ex-President Mengistu, and Haile Selassie I is that instead of Eritreans answering on the Eritrean issue, he went to the Arab countries and foreclosed the matter--- let us say, partially. He initiated the case by going to the [United] Arab Emirates and Saudi [Arabia]. What this shows , at least, is that those who move the Eritrean issue behind Eritrea's back, are Arab countries. He was able to persuade and cool them down. How far the answer is to last would be seen [later]. But by allowing them to invest and trade, and, showing them what he calls med'demer [or integration], he succeeded using soft power (by introducing trade, economy, diplomacy, etc.)---we have already seen the [EPRDF's]* "give and take" [principle] did not work---instead of hard power. He has achieved that part. But what I now say is: what is the long-lasting, real Etiyopiyan interest , national question that is not answered. The ways on how we may answer this [question] are complex.

If we take a clue from an Etiyopiyan national security analyst/advisor,
1 (C) Summary: Prime Minister Meles' National Security Advisor, Mulugeta Alemseged, told the Charge November 4 that the only way to resolve the Ethiopia/Eritrea border dispute was to normalize the bilateral relationship through a broad package that would emphasize non-border issues and satisfy parents who had lost their children in the conflict. Mulugeta said something positive for Ethiopia must come from the resolution of the issue in order to accept demarcation as mandated by t EEBC. He argued for a comprehensive package that would include new commitments on free movement of people, open trade in goods and service and guaranteed access to port facilities. In the context of normalization of relations, the issue of who gained or lost the disputed town of Badme would assume lesser importance. [....]

5. (C) The real issue between the two countries now was not Badme, said Mulugeta, but how to achieve lasting peace. Peace must include new understandings on trade, investment, port access, free movement of people and other economic issues. Demarcation was also part of the equation, course, but would not resolve the root problems between the two countries. Mulugeta said that any solution to the border problem must "heal the wounds" of Ethiopians who lost loved ones in the 1998-2000 conflict. Something positive for Ethiopia must emerge from the process What was needed was a comprehensive package that could only be developed through dialogue. If a package of concrete measures, mostly economic, could be assembled to restore the bilateral relationship to normal -- pre-conflict -- then territorial issues like Badme would seem far less important. Whether a particular village like Badme was on one side of border or the other would matter less to people, and less to both governments.
https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/05AD ... 782_a.html

Etiyopiya's unanswered interests are peace, "heal the wounds" of war/conflict, and a good package of negotiated mostly economic relations with Eritrea. And normalizing relations must be attained through dialogue.
Peace must include new understandings on trade, investment, port access, free movement of people and other economic issues.
Demarcating the border on the ground need to be done without emphasizing who won/lost more territory. Access to the sea through Eritrea, therefore, is not an unanswered need of Etiyopiya. Eritrea is willing and eager for Etiyopiya to peacefully enjoy our ports' services. Etiyopiya doesn't need to invade Eritrea for a service it could get without going to war to do so. All of what Etiyopiya needs is talk to Eritrea.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 28 Jan 2020, 11:44

Brother YAY, do you have any doubt about the ethnic identity of "Awash"? Assuming you understand that he is NOT an Eritrean, but an Agame who has been hell-bent in demonizing Eritrea and Eritreans, I fail to see your need to engage with him, a totally deranged human waste? I fully respect your right to do whatever you believe is right. But, it appears to be a waste of your resourceful energy to discuss issues when Awash never discusses issues but his concern is limited to simplistic and immature "Agame this" and "Agame that" issues.
For discussion's sake, I have no problem with any of our leaders hailing from "Agame" as long as whatever they do is for the benefit of Eritrea. Their ethnic identity would never bother me for I know there were many Tegarus, for example, who worked hand and glove with us for the independence of Eritrea. Many of them died for Eritrea and some of them alive still consider themselves as Eritreans. So it is not their bloodline that we may have some issues with, but what they do and what they stand for.

YAY

Post by YAY » 28 Jan 2020, 14:40

Dear Temt: I am addressing the issues (s)he raises, and that is good for Eritrea's interests

I appreciate your fraternal care to write me a note to let me know your concern on what I comment sometimes on Awash's propaganda. I thank you for that. I understand that (s)he says and does desperate things about things Eritrean, but his effectiveness seems to be dwindling. Her/His ethnicity or nationality is less important compared to the effect of her/his propaganda (some truths combined with a lot of lies and exaggerations, ultimately amounting to lies) on Eritrean affairs. I understand her/his objective: regime change by any means possible so that the imprisoned, detained or jailed be "saved", and the Eritrean Government collapses, as (s)he frequently asserts. So he continues painting Eritrea(ns) black or white (unrecognizable). I address the issues he raises to undermine Eritrea, with facts and good reason as much as possible. That is the best way to defend Eritrea's genuine interests from its critics (whatever ethnicity, even Eritreans), and allow ourselves some room for education and improvement. I believe addressing issues raised by detractors, adversaries, or foes is good for Eritrea(ns). It is a challenge, educational and a practice for designing better policies. I want you to understand that I am not in an emotional tag-of-war with Awash. Have a good day.

Temt wrote:
28 Jan 2020, 11:44
Brother YAY, do you have any doubt about the ethnic identity of "Awash"? Assuming you understand that he is NOT an Eritrean, but an Agame who has been hell-bent in demonizing Eritrea and Eritreans, I fail to see your need to engage with him, a totally deranged human waste? I fully respect your right to do whatever you believe is right. But, it appears to be a waste of your resourceful energy to discuss issues when Awash never discusses issues but his concern is limited to simplistic and immature "Agame this" and "Agame that" issues.
For discussion's sake, I have no problem with any of our leaders hailing from "Agame" as long as whatever they do is for the benefit of Eritrea. Their ethnic identity would never bother me for I know there were many Tegarus, for example, who worked hand and glove with us for the independence of Eritrea. Many of them died for Eritrea and some of them alive still consider themselves as Eritreans. So it is not their bloodline that we may have some issues with, but what they do and what they stand for.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 28 Jan 2020, 23:38

YOYO and the other ugum shabo appologists and stooges,
"Come and see" is your propaganda slogan, isn't it? Then, let's see what's inside the thousands of containers and prove you're not cooking Eritreans alive for no good reason.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 28 Jan 2020, 23:49

Awash, the Real Eritrean, invites the fake deqi komarit to listen to Radio Erena:
https://shekortet.com/content/radio-ere ... joNLJw7EOk

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 29 Jan 2020, 02:10

YAY has lost several arguments with me twisting in his own twisted logic. YAY tries to tell someone falling from the sky that the Ground is Up and that they Shouldn't Worry!...Analogy wise: YAY says that Eritrea in a Dictatorship is Freedom!

YAY we are not stupid most of us read "George Orwell's Animal Farm and 1984" in elementary school and have watched the Movie.

We know what PFDJ uses as the Blueprint for their Illegal Occupation of Eritrea but Sooner than later You Will Pay for Your Crimes against Eritreans!

YAY you don't like what I suggest and have stated I will do and that will be done! You don't Like that Answer but Don't Expect something Different if You Keep Attacking ERitreans like You and your PFDJ Junta have done!

YAY

Post by YAY » 29 Jan 2020, 03:14

Hi Awash: You are free to "come and see" in Eritrea and report what you found out

If you want to see Eritrea, every shipping container, etc., respond to the invitation, "come and see", and report to the world what you found out.
For example, one of the tourist visitors reported what she saw: that some of the guards at the "Tank Graveyard" in the Asmara vicinity stayed/lived in shipping containers. If those containers were for "cooking Eritreans", they would not freely do so, or everyone who claimed they were cooked in there wouldn't get out alive, right?

The invitation of the Government to "come and see" is out, and you can prove or disprove of the claim of the allegation and the "propaganda". If you volunteer to see, don't miss the invitation. Test the invitation personally.

Awash wrote:
28 Jan 2020, 23:38
"Come and see" is your propaganda slogan, isn't it? Then, let's see what's inside the thousands of containers and prove you're not cooking Eritreans alive for no good reason.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 29 Jan 2020, 03:32

YOYO,
You're an idiot for thinking people are stupid enough to believe your crap. There are over 15 thousands prisoners of conscience in Eritrea languishing in not just metal containers, but thousands of underground cells. Oh, how horrible it is to die being cooked alive or being buried alive. You, yourself, have no idia how beastial and barbaric your Agame junta is. You live in the Fee West enjoying freedom and prosperity away from the stench of savage dictatorship.
YAY wrote:
29 Jan 2020, 03:14
Hi Awash: You are free to "come and see" in Eritrea and report what you found out

If you want to see Eritrea, every shipping container, etc., respond to the invitation, "come and see", and report to the world what you found out.
For example, one of the tourist visitors reported what she saw: that some of the guards at the "Tank Graveyard" in the Asmara vicinity stayed/lived in shipping containers. If those containers were for "cooking Eritreans", they would not freely do so, or everyone who claimed they were cooked in there wouldn't get out alive, right?

The invitation of the Government to "come and see" is out, and you can prove or disprove of the claim of the allegation and the "propaganda". If you volunteer to see, don't miss the invitation. Test the invitation personally.

Awash wrote:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 29 Jan 2020, 03:39

Hearsay!

I call it BS!

Awash wrote:
29 Jan 2020, 03:32
YOYO,
You're an idiot for thinking people are stupid enough to believe your crap. There are over 15 thousands prisoners of conscience in Eritrea languishing in not just metal containers, but thousands of underground cells. Oh, how horrible it is to die being cooked alive or being buried alive. You, yourself, have no idia how beastial and barbaric your Agame junta is. You live in the Fee West enjoying freedom and prosperity away from the stench of savage dictatorship.
YAY wrote:

Awash wrote:

YAY

Post by YAY » 29 Jan 2020, 04:05

Hi [first, pastLast]: I would be glad to lose arguments if based on facts and good logic

But I did not see them here in your comments. You seem to be better in making statements without facts or good logic. You are claiming that my logic is twisted without describing how it is twisted. Ask me clear questions if you don't understand my logic. I would try to explain better if that is what you want. You said, "YAY says that Eritrea in a Dictatorship is Freedom!" You cannot prove that I said that "Dictatorship is Freedom" in this case. I suspect that you may not realize that there are different types of freedoms---e.g. individual freedoms, sub-national group freedoms, national freedoms, etc.

I earlier said, however, to the effect that, the "dictatorship" (the power that you/others call dictatorship ) in Eritrea has defended or is defending the independence of Eritrea, which by definition, means keeping the nation of Eritrea free from foreign occupation. And that is a fact. A political system that is neither democratic nor republic (e.g. a monarchy) could defend the freedom of a nation from alien invaders. Which of this "twisted" logic is twisting your logic? Explain, and use your logic with facts and present your case. I am always ready to learn if you do have something better.
pastlast wrote:
29 Jan 2020, 02:10
YAY has lost several arguments with me twisting in his own twisted logic. YAY tries to tell someone falling from the sky that the Ground is Up and that they Shouldn't Worry!...Analogy wise: YAY says that Eritrea in a Dictatorship is Freedom!

YAY we are not stupid most of us read "George Orwell's Animal Farm and 1984" in elementary school and have watched the Movie.

We know what PFDJ uses as the Blueprint for their Illegal Occupation of Eritrea but Sooner than later You Will Pay for Your Crimes against Eritreans!

YAY you don't like what I suggest and have stated I will do and that will be done! You don't Like that Answer but Don't Expect something Different if You Keep Attacking ERitreans like You and your PFDJ Junta have done!

YAY

Post by YAY » 29 Jan 2020, 04:36

Hi Awash: You've got to prove that your statements are true for me/anyone to believe you

In your previous post you said ""Come and see" is your propaganda slogan, isn't it? Then, let's see what's inside the thousands of containers and prove you're not cooking Eritreans alive...." Now, you are backtracking. Were you lying to me, Awash? Are chickening out, Awash? I knew you were not a daring advocate of democracy and human rights, as you seem to claim to be. You proved to everyone that you want to believe anything negative info related to Eritrea. You are scared to "come and see" and prove things.

I admit I do not know everything that goes on in Eritrea, but that fact does not make every claim you pulled out of somewhere true. You claim there are 15,000 prisoners of conscience languishing in metal containers, and thousands more in underground cells, in Eritrea. You want me to believe you on this info. without any credible evidence. How is one going to differentiate between ጸላኢ፡ ጸሎሎ ቀባኢ ካብ ንሓቂ ቀላዒ፡ ረታዒ then?
Where I live or don't live is not a helpful proof to make your allegations true. You have repeatedly displayed dishonesty to your readers. You've got to improve. Stop misinforming the public.
Awash wrote:
29 Jan 2020, 03:32
YOYO,
YAY wrote:

Awash wrote:

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 29 Jan 2020, 05:03

There you go again YAY using twisted logic to defend a Dictatorship and still Twist "Freedom" with "Dictatorship".

You stated "the dictatorship is defending Eritrea's independence"....How are Conscripted Eritrean youth, the "Dictatorship"? Those Eritrean youth and People didn't self-conscript themselves. Those Eritrean prisoners didn't imprison themselves..the Dictatorship and the Goons/Thugs like yourselve did that!

You are not ready to learn..but you will be taught a lesson even if you hide out in the West!
YAY wrote:
29 Jan 2020, 04:05
Hi [first, pastLast]: I would be glad to lose arguments if based on facts and good logic

But I did not see them here in your comments. You seem to be better in making statements without facts or good logic. You are claiming that my logic is twisted without describing how it is twisted. Ask me clear questions if you don't understand my logic. I would try to explain better if that is what you want. You said, "YAY says that Eritrea in a Dictatorship is Freedom!" You cannot prove that I said that "Dictatorship is Freedom" in this case. I suspect that you may not realize that there are different types of freedoms---e.g. individual freedoms, sub-national group freedoms, national freedoms, etc.

I earlier said, however, to the effect that, the "dictatorship" (the power that you/others call dictatorship ) in Eritrea has defended or is defending the independence of Eritrea, which by definition, means keeping the nation of Eritrea free from foreign occupation. And that is a fact. A political system that is neither democratic nor republic (e.g. a monarchy) could defend the freedom of a nation from alien invaders. Which of this "twisted" logic is twisting your logic? Explain, and use your logic with facts and present your case. I am always ready to learn if you do have something better.
pastlast wrote:
29 Jan 2020, 02:10