Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
QB

Re: TesfaNews response leaves me speechless.

Post by QB » 10 Jan 2020, 03:22

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 10 Jan 2020, 03:26

When are you going to leave your Couch and Go to the Frontline....who is this "Us" you speak of in "Why not try us then"?

You are not included in the "Us" when the Eritrean military is concerned.... YOu have not reported to Duty since you Fled for your selfish Reasons to the West specifically the US.

Hahaha must be bad to be on US welfare while you cry and btch about Eritrea when you have not been there since 1993...Lol!

You are pathetic Chickenhawk!
Zmeselo wrote:
09 Jan 2020, 16:41
Why not try us then, without Ethiopian 'fenjregatch' & superpower support?

Eza baria xegebet, ktdefreni qerebet!

Tamrat, is maybe asswash. What we've been saying, all along. This pretending snake is NOT eritrean!!!!!

Merhano wrote:
09 Jan 2020, 15:36
This guy, Tamrat, does not like to play fair! Why is he always punching us below the belt!
The good thing is, we, the PFDJ supporters, don't have anything below the belt and he is tiring for nothing!

Some people say, Tamrat is Awash himself! We're in trouble here!
Where's Digital Woyane, when you need him?

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 10 Jan 2020, 03:38

Awash wrote:
09 Jan 2020, 17:48
Zombie,
You and your Agame tyrant want to celebrate while Eritrea and the Eritrean people perish. Fessfass deqi komarit.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 10 Jan 2020, 03:40

I'm in the Psychological Warfare Department, like you see here. Eritrea, has that too. :mrgreen:

And it's so easy, cos you qomalat tplf are so dumb. :lol:

pastlast wrote:
10 Jan 2020, 03:26
When are you going to leave your Couch and Go to the Frontline....who is this "Us" you speak of in "Why not try us then"?

You are not included in the "Us" when the Eritrean military is concerned.... YOu have not reported to Duty since you Fled for your selfish Reasons to the West specifically the US.

Hahaha must be bad to be on US welfare while you cry and btch about Eritrea when you have not been there since 1993...Lol!

You are pathetic Chickenhawk!
Zmeselo wrote:
09 Jan 2020, 16:41
Why not try us then, without Ethiopian 'fenjregatch' & superpower support?

Eza baria xegebet, ktdefreni qerebet!

Tamrat, is maybe asswash. What we've been saying, all along. This pretending snake is NOT eritrean!!!!!

Merhano wrote:
09 Jan 2020, 15:36
This guy, Tamrat, does not like to play fair! Why is he always punching us below the belt!
The good thing is, we, the PFDJ supporters, don't have anything below the belt and he is tiring for nothing!

Some people say, Tamrat is Awash himself! We're in trouble here!
Where's Digital Woyane, when you need him?

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 10 Jan 2020, 05:59