Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

Unless Ethiopia breaks up, it will become a true hell on Earth.

Post by Abdelaziz » 09 Jan 2020, 11:34

Abdelaziz

Re: Unless Ethiopia breaks up, it will become a true hell on Earth.

Post by Abdelaziz » 09 Jan 2020, 11:40

It is shame to see these beautiful and brilliant Tgrean people are condemned by TPLF to live with monkeys/bantugudifechas and adgis/gudelaAmharu subhumans, who will never be civilized no matter how long Tigreans try to educate them.

Abere

Post by Abere » 09 Jan 2020, 12:16

Is Gonder not a neighbor region to Eritrea? Why is TPLF still occupying and playing a nonsense pretext? Crawl back to the pit, dedebit.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 09 Jan 2020, 12:39

kkkkkk You kidding me, forget welkait and tsegede, you are even going to lose the entire Angereb-Lemalimo Milash very soon, The Historic border between Kimant/Gonder and Tigray is Chew-Gibir near Embajiwergis , at the gate of Gonder town itself. Gonder town and the rest of Gonder belongs to Kimants.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 09 Jan 2020, 13:17

Abdelaziz wrote:
09 Jan 2020, 11:40
It is shame to see these beautiful and brilliant Tgrean people are condemned by TPLF to live with monkeys/bantugudifechas and adgis/gudelaAmharu subhumans, who will never be civilized no matter how long Tigreans try to educate them.
Eti normal konano bezey lipstick kemey metemela

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 09 Jan 2020, 15:18

I disagree kind sir. Since the borders between the various kililoch are not agreed upon, even if we went our separate ways, we'd be fighting more, over conflicting territorial claims.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 09 Jan 2020, 15:21

What is buda weyane rats obsession with mayhem and chaos. All they talk about is evil. Theres something wrong with these rats.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 09 Jan 2020, 15:26

Their funeral is nearby! They are desperate & are shouting like a monkey due to frustration :lol:
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
09 Jan 2020, 15:21
What is buda weyane rats obsession with mayhem and chaos. All they talk about is evil. Theres something wrong with these rats.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 09 Jan 2020, 15:34

Good observation. This forum is filled with low iq threads initiated by by tplf rats. I wish my fellow Eris would ignore their threads rather than going back and forth with them.
pushkin wrote:
09 Jan 2020, 15:26
Their funeral is nearby! They are desperate & are shouting like a monkey due to frustration :lol:
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
09 Jan 2020, 15:21

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 09 Jan 2020, 15:39

What the hell are you doing here, boooshti Ho'mosins, do not you feel shame to meddle in Ethiopian affairs just becoz you envy and fear Tigreans? Do you do this in Sudan, Kenya or Djibouti? You are the Shi'ttest people in the planet, for no reason you harbor inexplicably high degree of hate of Tigreans, the very people who gave you your enclave and still defend it for you.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 09 Jan 2020, 15:44

Wedis.hermuta sahsah kodar weigin. You have nothing to give. Shabia had to babysit your chigaram weyanes for years even after carrying you to Addis. Youre a parasite, you can't stand on your own. We're here because youre deep into our own affairs. You want sow chaos in our home, be sure we will wreck yours. Will make sure your weyane is dead and buried never to hurt us again.
Abdelaziz wrote:
09 Jan 2020, 15:39
What the hell are you doing here, boooshti Ho'mosins, do not you feel shame to meddle in Ethiopian affairs just becoz you envy and fear Tigreans? Do you do this in Sudan, Kenya or Djibouti? You are the Shi'ttest people in the planet, for no reason you harbor inexplicably high degree of hate of Tigreans, the very people who gave you your enclave and still defend it for you.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Jan 2020, 16:50

Sadacha Macca wrote:
09 Jan 2020, 15:18
I disagree kind sir. Since the borders between the various kililoch are not agreed upon, even if we went our separate ways, we'd be fighting more, over conflicting territorial claims.
He calls your people "subhuman", & you call him "kind sir"? No wonder, they lived like kings in Ethiopia for 25 years. When will the majority in Ethiopia, teach this pesky poison spreading minority a lesson?

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 09 Jan 2020, 17:27

Zmeselo wrote:
09 Jan 2020, 16:50
Sadacha Macca wrote:
He calls your people "subhuman", & you call him "kind sir"? No wonder, they lived like kings in Ethiopia for 25 years. When will the majority in Ethiopia, teach this pesky poison spreading minority a lesson?
I do not care what he calls my people, because I know he is powerless to do anything in real life.
He obviously has many problems, hence the reason why he constantly talks about ''anacondas'' and etc.

And I would not talk about how they ruled, when Shabia's the one that fought the OLF, and others, to ensure that the TPLF stayed in power.
It's best we leave that dark side of the past, and focus on the present and future.
As long as they remain in their tigray, and do not bother us, I see no reason to invade tigray or etc.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Jan 2020, 17:38

Sadacha Macca wrote:
09 Jan 2020, 17:27
Zmeselo wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
I do not care what he calls my people, because I know he is powerless to do anything in real life.
He obviously has many problems, hence the reason why he constantly talks about ''anacondas'' and etc.

And I would not talk about how they ruled, when Shabia's the one that fought the OLF, and others, to ensure that the TPLF stayed in power.
It's best we leave that dark side of the past, and focus on the present and future.
As long as they remain in their tigray, and do not bother us, I see no reason to invade tigray or etc.
I think, you need to read this:

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10 ... src=recsys

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 09 Jan 2020, 21:14

Zmeselo wrote:
09 Jan 2020, 17:38
Sadacha Macca wrote:
09 Jan 2020, 17:27
Zmeselo wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:

I think, you need to read this:

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10 ... src=recsys

With all due respect kind sir, does this article have anything to do with the topic at hand, i.e. the EPLF helping TPLF stay in power in the 1990's?
In the interest of being impartial and/or fair; I will not say it's all shabia's fault either. Our own weakness as Oromo political parties at the time and our leaders, played a big role in it as well.