Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
simbe11

Re: Ascari Frash Adashes: If Try To Touch Our Hero, Tamirat Negera Feyisa, We Will Rip Out Your Kidneys Just Like The Ar

Post by simbe11 » 08 Jan 2020, 22:41

You are one piece of trash.
Before you get to do it, you will be kicked out.
Ende ante aynet Ethiopiawi yelem.
Hasas
present wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 22:39
The story will be like " It used to be the Arabs who pull out organs from Ascari Eritrean but now even the Ethiopians are doing it"

That will be the news!!

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Ascari Frash Adashes: If Try To Touch Our Hero, Tamirat Negera Feyisa, We Will Rip Out Your Kidneys Just Like The Ar

Post by Hawzen » 08 Jan 2020, 22:57

simbe11 wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 22:41
Hasas :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:
present wrote:
The story will be like " It used to be the Arabs who pull out organs from Ascari Eritrean but now even the Ethiopians are doing it"

That will be the news!!
Sister Eden has spoken in the language her agame sister baby Wushiyee aka sister Belaynesh understands... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 08 Jan 2020, 23:14

Shntamu, let alone Eritreans, thousands of Ethiopians are insulting your donkey hero.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 08 Jan 2020, 23:27

And the guy called Hawzen in center of Tigray understood me. That tells me who you are.
I’m from Addis trying Tigrigna not perfect but trying.
Hawzen wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 22:57
simbe11 wrote:
Hasas :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:
present wrote:

That will be the news!!
Sister Eden has spoken in the language her agame sister baby Wushiyee aka sister Belaynesh understands... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 08 Jan 2020, 23:30

Gagaga.....

Why do you keep on laughing, like an idiot?

It's cos you're one.
present wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 23:23
Kidney less Frash adash,

Thousands? :lol: :lol: :lol:

How did you figure that out? From your day care? :lol:

Just go and try touch him, puzz'y face Ascari with skinny legs :lol: :lol:

Zmeselo wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 23:14
Shntamu, let alone Eritreans, thousands of Ethiopians are insulting your donkey hero.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 08 Jan 2020, 23:49

Wuusha Woyane - I have one kidney left. Do you want it? I swear, even with three kidneys you'll still be a useless subhuman being. Buda!

present wrote:
Kidney less Frash adash,

Zmeselo wrote:
Last edited by Selam/ on 09 Jan 2020, 00:18, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 08 Jan 2020, 23:50

Proud of being a savage black version of ISIS, huh?

I bet you ate their limbs afterwards, you cannibal.

present wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 23:41
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I am enjoying your painful death.

We did it in 1800 and we did it again in 2000, and once more- the last two years!

Zmeselo wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 23:30
Gagaga.....

It's cos you're one.
present wrote:
Kidney less Frash adash,

Zmeselo wrote:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Jan 2020, 00:35

Yet, you treated the italian POW's as gold. Slaves!

https://www.capitalethiopia.com/society ... ompassion/

present wrote:
09 Jan 2020, 00:03
You were slaves for Italians who came to kill us! That is why they call you ascaris!!! :lol:

Get that straight, idiot :lol: :lol:

Zmeselo wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 23:50

present wrote:

We did it in 1800 and we did it again in 2000, and once more- the last two years!

Zmeselo wrote:
Gagaga.....

It's cos you're one.
present wrote:
Kidney less Frash adash,

Thousands? :l

Zmeselo wrote:
Last edited by Zmeselo on 09 Jan 2020, 00:38, edited 1 time in total.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 09 Jan 2020, 01:13

simbe11 wrote:
Hasas
present wrote:

That will be the news!!

Tsebuq geirka

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 09 Jan 2020, 08:24

Buda Woyane - Again, do you want it? I can gladly donate it to you but you will always be an incomplete subhuman being. :lol: :lol: Even with 3 or 4 kidneys, you can’t become a heavenly “Amhara.” You’re stuck, sewer rat. But I swear, you would still take it from me because greed is in TPLFits DNA. Are you also craving fried cockroaches? How many pieces do you want? KIFU!

present wrote:
09 Jan 2020, 00:37
Bingo!

What took you so fckn long to admit your ascaris as's have only one kidney :lol: :lol:

Cockroach qorchame

Selam/ wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 23:49
Wuusha Woyane - I have one kidney left. Do you want it? I swear, even with three kidneys you'll still be a useless subhuman being. Buda!

present wrote:
Kidney less Frash adash,

Zmeselo wrote:
Last edited by Selam/ on 09 Jan 2020, 09:34, edited 1 time in total.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 09 Jan 2020, 08:31

Buda Woyane - Don’t write in the name of Ethiopians. You’re a worthless TPLF rat who wants to become an Amhara. Instead, say “we inferior Woyanes” of this generation. :lol: :lol:
KIFU!

present wrote:
09 Jan 2020, 00:52
Yes, he is not a coward. But he grew up in Gonder, he knew you ascaris VERY well! So his decision to cut your arms and legs was the perfect one!

We, Ethwiopians, of this generation feel the same way about you after understanding your evil ways. Look at you on ER insulting us and wishing us evil for 28 years! Pure evil.

Rip out your kidneys and cut your arms and legs would be the least we could do to you evil people

Zmeselo wrote:
09 Jan 2020, 00:35

present wrote:
You were slaves for Italians who came to kill us! That is why they call you ascaris!!! :lol:

Zmeselo wrote:

present wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:
Gagaga.....

It's cos you're one.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 10 Jan 2020, 23:01

Snake Woyane - did you come back from hibernation? How is the “fake Amhara” business doing? :lol: :lol:
KIFU!
present wrote:
10 Jan 2020, 22:55
I was talking to your other crazy Ascari Eritrean brother. But since you all are the same idiots it's ok kkkk

Yes, Minilk was right! He grew up in Gonder. He knew you ascaris very well!

He always has been right on the money!!

My king!

Selam/ wrote:
09 Jan 2020, 08:31
Buda Woyane - Don’t write in the name of Ethiopians. You’re a worthless TPLF rat who wants to become an Amhara. Instead, say “we inferior Woyanes” of this generation. :lol: :lol:
KIFU!

present wrote:
Yes, he is not a coward. But he grew up in Gonder, he knew you ascaris VERY well! So his decision to cut your arms and legs was the perfect one!

We, Ethwiopians, of this generation feel the same way about you after understanding your evil ways. Look at you on ER insulting us and wishing us evil for 28 years! Pure evil.

Rip out your kidneys and cut your arms and legs would be the least we could do to you evil people

Zmeselo wrote:

present wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 11 Jan 2020, 06:21

Buda Woyane - I checked your status and all what I found was a rich vocabulary of “Ascari, ferash adash, cockroach, kidney” taken straight from your gutter b!tch behavior.

Listed dog, unless you stop your childish behavior and collectively insulting people, I will continue to tear you down. I will do the same if I see an Eritrean generalizes Ethiopians but they are usually as laser focused as I am against KIFU Woyanes. Who wouldn’t? Worada!
present wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 00:45
You stup'd Ascari

I guess you don't know how to check peoples' status on ER, you stup'id fck :lol:

We don't expect anything better from an Ascari frash adash anyway

Selam/ wrote:
10 Jan 2020, 23:01
Snake Woyane - did you come back from hibernation? How is the “fake Amhara” business doing? :lol: :lol:
KIFU!
present wrote:
I was talking to your other crazy Ascari Eritrean brother. But since you all are the same idiots it's ok kkkk

My king!

Selam/ wrote:
KIFU!

present wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 11 Jan 2020, 10:22

Idiot Woyane aka Mr Insulation - Let me finish the Amhara proverb for you: ሲሉ ሰምታ ወያኔ የአለቃዋን የሻቢያን መፅሀፍ አጠበች። Your game of trying to pry Tigray off of its Ethiopian brothers and sisters is childish to say the least. Even an unborn child knows Tigreans are as Ethiopian as Amharas or Gurages or Oromos. But pretending to be an Amhara is disgusting. And an Amhara doesn’t insult someone else’s mom. What a worada midget! KIFU!

present wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 07:26
Tear me down? :lol: :lol: :lol:

ሲሉ ሰምታ ዶሮ ምናምን አሉ.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

enath tinefa.... you stupi'd Ascari frash adash

Cockroach qorchame :lol:

And guess what? Tigreans are Ethiopians!! Hahahaha

I know what you gonna say next... you be like, bla bla bla bla then KIFU :lol:
Selam/ wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 06:21
Buda Woyane - I checked your status and all what I found was a rich vocabulary of “Ascari, ferash adash, cockroach, kidney” taken straight from your gutter b!tch behavior.

Listed dog, unless you stop your childish behavior and collectively insulting people, I will continue to tear you down. I will do the same if I see an Eritrean generalizes Ethiopians but they are usually as laser focused as I am against KIFU Woyanes. Who wouldn’t? Worada!
present wrote:
You stup'd Ascari

I guess you don't know how to check peoples' status on ER, you stup'id fck

Selam/ wrote:
Snake Woyane - did you come back from hibernation? How is the “fake Amhara” business doing? :
KIFU!
present wrote:

My king!

Selam/ wrote:
Buda Woyane - Don’t write in the name of Ethiopians. You’re a worthless TPLF rat who wants to become an Amhara. Instead, say “we inferior Woyanes” of this generation. :lol:
KIFU!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 11 Jan 2020, 10:39

Buda Woyane - Here is your king. ሾካካ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

present wrote:

My king!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 11 Jan 2020, 10:41

“I am Fake Amhara! Fake Amhara! Fake Amhara!”
Say it three times idiot!
present wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 10:35
Here you are, where have been baby! :lol:

I was going all over looking for you!

Don't bring that Anbeta with you though. It's disgusting!!

Don't forget to tell your Ascari daddy... that Tigreans are Ethiopians! :lol: :lol: :x

Selam/ wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 10:22
Idiot Woyane aka Mr Insulation - Let me finish the Amhara proverb for you: ሲሉ ሰምታ ወያኔ የአለቃዋን የሻቢያን መፅሀፍ አጠበች። Your game of trying to pry Tigray off of its Ethiopian brothers and sisters is childish to say the least. Even an unborn child knows Tigreans are as Ethiopian as Amharas or Gurages or Oromos. But pretending to be an Amhara is disgusting. And an Amhara doesn’t insult someone else’s mom. What a worada midget! KIFU!

present wrote:

ሲሉ ሰምታ ዶሮ ምናምን አሉ.... :

Selam/ wrote:

present wrote:
You stup'd Ascari

I guess you don't know how to check peoples' status on ER, you stup'id fck

Selam/ wrote:
Snake Woyane - did you come back from hibernation? How is the “fake Amhara” business doing? :
KIFU!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 12 Jan 2020, 09:53

Buda Woyane - Even with three kidneys, you would still not make it into the human species. Do you still want mine, dog?
present wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 09:46
Here you are again, you silly Ascari women!

How u doin? Everything cool?

How is your old boyfriend aka Bereket Simon. I heard his old Ascari Eritrean friends sneak in the jail as a family memeber and abuse him

I heard they were trying to pull out his kidney and the Ethiopians saved him.

Can you tell us about that?

Selam/ wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 10:41
“I am Fake Amhara! Fake Amhara! Fake Amhara!”
Say it three times idiot!
present wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 10:35
Here you are, where have been baby! :lol:

I was going all over looking for you!

Don't bring that Anbeta with you though. It's disgusting!!

Don't forget to tell your Ascari daddy... that Tigreans are Ethiopians! :lol: :lol: :x

Selam/ wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 10:22

present wrote:

ሲሉ ሰምታ ዶሮ ምናምን አሉ.... :

Selam/ wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 12 Jan 2020, 10:23

Buda Woyane aka Mr Insulation - what the fvck was that gibberish? I like your “We, Ethiopian” though. Just don’t go down that same disguised road of “Gondar or Oromahara.”

That was the dumbest mistake you ever did. Who is your Woyane babtismal father? Abdul, Halafi, or Ethoash? They misled you, dog. :lol:

present wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 10:03
I am glad you are proud of being kidney donator!

We, Ethiopians so far have not pull out your kidneys, though. Keep that in mind.

You better slow down with your hate. Otherwise, it's coming, and it will be the end us fckd up relationship.