Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Afdeyu

Open letter to digital woyane in Addis

Post by Afdeyu » 08 Jan 2020, 22:19

First of kudos for a brilliant PR stunt sheger Media (TPlf affiliate??? Assuming probably)

The TomRat Negram open call of genocide has appalled Eritreans of all walks be it Isaias worshippers or justice seekers alike.
And it’s bringing healthy discussions and looking inwards and reflections ....
how can someone has the courage to look at the Eritrean people with such disrespect? The very people who helped Ethiopians for change yesterday and helping the abiy regime to stabilize.
Eritreans have been on the bandwagon of the dictator’s desire to save Ethiopia and abiy regime at any cost. And incidents or comments like tomrat’s exposes the hidden currently silent DERG children and supporters desire of committing genocide like their fathers tried and failed miserably, but they can try but will fail again.
Remember about half a million Ethiopians died in wars with Eritrea since 1961 federation upto now...
let alone yesterday we fought Ethiopia, like Mengistu said using captured ammunition, today’s Eritrea has the same weapons as Ethiopia... on equal footing...please, we know how to defend our homeland. When it comes to Eritrean sovereignty all Eritreans are United. I’d even get enlisted again to defend my family’s legacy... my own uncle left the USA and joined the liberation struggle in the 1980’s...I know Eritreans will go back home to defend the home land if there’s a need.

Having said that kudos to you if you guys are behind what the irrelevant or worthless attention who’re tomrat said about Eritrea...(brilliant PR stunt strategy and it worked, every Eritrean is talking about this)
Would you guys also interview or bring up opinions of your interview guests about asseb, Eritrea especially the Amhara elites.
I’d like to see interview from:
Abiy Ahmed
Demeke Mekonnen
Lema Megersa
Gedu
And any abiy administration officials...or any politician for that matter...

it’s good to know friends and foe...
Habae kuslu habae fewsu!!!
Sesenayu

Afdeyu

Re: Open letter to digital woyane in Addis

Post by Afdeyu » 09 Jan 2020, 11:10

Response from wad Drar true Kerenite to TomRat Negram: please interview more of his kinds...
There’s a saying what doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger, and trash talk like this makes us stronger...

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 09 Jan 2020, 11:49

He sounds low iq

Next?
Afdeyu wrote:
09 Jan 2020, 11:10
Response from wad Drar true Kerenite to TomRat Negram: please interview more of his kinds...
There’s a saying what doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger, and trash talk like this makes us stronger...

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 09 Jan 2020, 13:52

He’s speaking his mind. Let’s hear what you have to say about the topic Lebam mestewali fed up :lol:
Then we’ll see who is lebam :?:

Fed_Up wrote:
09 Jan 2020, 11:49
He sounds low iq

Next?
Afdeyu wrote:
09 Jan 2020, 11:10