Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
pastlast

Re: There are few people here who don't belong here

Post by pastlast » 10 Jan 2020, 05:06

Hey Schitmeselo, you should stop raping your pre-teen Son because he will end up like this PFDJ H0m0s3xu4l:
:oops: :oops:
Zmeselo wrote:
10 Jan 2020, 03:52
That's true but out of shock, because you look like this:

That's why Leroy, loves to spend time with you. :lol:

pastlast wrote:
10 Jan 2020, 03:22
If you met me in person, you would be very quiet :|
Fed_Up wrote:
09 Jan 2020, 07:27
[deleted] qedad moakoruuuu agamew,

Zemeselo must be make you inferior to him. I think he successfully made bunches of you including agamew Simb11 his personal b!tch. Maferiaaaaa wedel aheya :P

Eritrea doesn’t send thousands, one make the job done. Zemeselo vs 1000s of agamewoch. This is how deki eri rock and roll. 8)

Wachhh wachhh abileken

pastlast wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 23:57
Too late, you shouldn't have been sending me Child P0rnographic images to my email..stupid criminal savage clown ped0phile childrapist! I will provide testimony at your trial and sentencing!
Zmeselo wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 23:47
I told you shìtehead, send the FBI my way! I don't deal, with a pervert [deleted].
pastlast wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 23:44
You've already committed the crime so stop acting like you didn't...sick disgusting criminal! Stop sending me any more emails ...

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 10 Jan 2020, 07:14

You are right! I would be speechless to see your wider than your mouth qedad moakor.

Find a way to papa, I would take care of your itching meakore. As you see despite your effort to get his attention, Zemeselo Has shown you zero interest in you. He despises you... he doesn’t give a fûck about you, he has never replied your thread beside answer you back to your annoying attention seeking attitude... never ....never....never. He is cento persento straight. Give it up!!

pastlast wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

Zemeselo must be make you inferior to him. I think he successfully made bunches of you including agamew Simb11 his personal b!tch. Maferiaaaaa wedel aheya :P

Eritrea doesn’t send thousands, one make the job done. Zemeselo vs 1000s of agamewoch. This is how deki eri rock and roll. 8)

Wachhh wachhh abileken

pastlast wrote:
Too late, you shouldn't have been sending me Child P0rnographic images to my email..stupid criminal savage clown ped0phile childrapist! I will provide testimony at your trial and sentencing!
Zmeselo wrote:
I told you shìtehead, send the FBI my way! I don't deal, with a pervert [deleted].
pastlast wrote:
You've already committed the crime so stop acting like you didn't...sick disgusting criminal! Stop sending me any more emails ...
Zmeselo wrote:
Look att this, desperate & sick son of a 25¢ hoe! In that case, I'll wait for the FBI, take all your personal info & sue your behind for defamation.

Go ahead, make my day!

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 10 Jan 2020, 16:50

F4g_Up this is what I'll do to you...but I won't stop even after you are KILLED!

Fed_Up wrote:
10 Jan 2020, 07:14
You are right! I would be speechless to see your wider than your mouth qedad moakor.

Find a way to papa, I would take care of your itching meakore. As you see despite your effort to get his attention, Zemeselo Has shown you zero interest in you. He despises you... he doesn’t give a fûck about you, he has never replied your thread beside answer you back to your annoying attention seeking attitude... never ....never....never. He is cento persento straight. Give it up!!

pastlast wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

Wachhh wachhh abileken

pastlast wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:
pastlast wrote:

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 10 Jan 2020, 16:53

[deleted] gefih tizu youre obsessed with faggotism and child molestation. You are sick in the head. Disgusting weyane rat
pastlast wrote:
10 Jan 2020, 16:50
F4g_Up this is what I'll do to you...but I won't stop even after you are KILLED!

Fed_Up wrote:

pastlast wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

Wachhh wachhh abileken

pastlast wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 10 Jan 2020, 17:39

Dr. Zmeselo,
besides the fact that you are one of the many Eritrean heroes, I love it when you made some Agame posters crying foul when there was none. But again that is the Agame nature, well stated by our fathers: "ወንጮ እንተገልበጥካዮ ወንጮ"! Regardless of what their background might be, they are evil Agames.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 10 Jan 2020, 18:44

Temt wrote:
10 Jan 2020, 17:39
Dr. Zmeselo,
besides the fact that you are one of the many Eritrean heroes, I love it when you made some Agame posters crying foul when there was none. But again that is the Agame nature, well stated by our fathers: "ወንጮ እንተገልበጥካዮ ወንጮ"! Regardless of what their background might be, they are evil Agames.
Yes indeed, my brother. Shockingly evil! I get surprised everyday, at how deep their wickedness is. God starved millions of them to death in the 1980's, but still they haven't learned their lesson. It wouldn't surprise me, if an even worse tragedy is coming their way.

I appreciate the compliment very much & say: ትሕሾ ብጻይ, temt!

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 11 Jan 2020, 02:23

Weyane's.in.your.head....if you spent more quality time with your son...he wouldn't be a F.A.G on youtube:

As for what I would do to you...I would Kill you! The image I sent you was how I would play with your neck until I kill you!
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
10 Jan 2020, 16:53
[deleted] gefih tizu youre obsessed with [deleted] and child molestation. You are sick in the head. Disgusting weyane rat
pastlast wrote:

Fed_Up wrote:

pastlast wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

Wachhh wachhh abileken

pastlast wrote:

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 12 Jan 2020, 00:26

I will brake your neck wedishermuta. Im young with no kids. I will hang you in mekele wedizakelbi.
pastlast wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 02:23
Weyane's.in.your.head....if you spent more quality time with your son...he wouldn't be a F.A.G on youtube:

As for what I would do to you...I would Kill you! The image I sent you was how I would play with your neck until I kill you!
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
[deleted] gefih tizu youre obsessed with [deleted] and child molestation. You are sick in the head. Disgusting weyane rat
pastlast wrote:

Fed_Up wrote:

pastlast wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

Wachhh wachhh abileken

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 12 Jan 2020, 18:15

You say that until I squeese out Beles juice out of your nose like this,...FRESH JUICE OUT OF YOUR HEAD:

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 00:26
I will brake your neck wedishermuta. Im young with no kids. I will hang you in mekele wedizakelbi.
pastlast wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 02:23

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
pastlast wrote:

Fed_Up wrote:

pastlast wrote: